Forced Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife rode me like this, she used to reach back and rub my balls. I reached back and did the same. His balls were heavy and hairless. There was sweat forming on them. I could also feel warmed up lube coming out of my body and running down his balls. I could feel his orbs in the loose sacks of ball skin and massaged them in my hand.

Tom started moaning in approval and thrust up into me. When he would bottom out in me it felt like his cock was going to split me in two.

I felt around at the base of his cock and my abused asshole. My rim was spread so tight around his cock it felt like a rubber band being pulled to the max. As I bounced up and down, I could feel the base of his cock. But I couldn't feel the rubber. I stopped as Tom was in mid-thrust. I was on sexual overdrive and was having trouble concentrating. I pulled up a bit and drove down, thinking the condom was higher up on his cock. HOLY SHIT! NO CONDOM! I pulled off immediately and looked down at Tom's dick. I must have pulled off too fast, my ass was pulsing and I felt a wave of nausea hit my body. My ass continued to spasm.

I grabbed Tom's cock and held it tight. "Where the fuck is the rubber?!!!" I yelled at him.

"Took it off dude, it was too tight," he said matter-of-factly.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" I snapped.

The nausea was getting worse and I had to sit back on the bed. Down off Tom and on my side beside him. I started taking deep breaths. I felt like I had to puke. I lay down on my back. My ass was still spasming. I moved my knees up and legs apart a bit. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

Tom must have taken my movements as desire for more activity. I was so focused on not throwing up I didn't feel him climb between my legs. When I felt his cock at my hole, it was too late. He drove straight into me. He used his arms to hook around my legs to gain traction, and used my own body to drill his cock deep inside me. Before he was fully inside me I acted. I pushed his upper torso back with all my strength. As pissed off as I was, he went flying off me (and out of me). I used my legs to finish the job and pushed him off the bed and onto the floor.

"I DON'T WANT THIS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING QUEER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I jumped off the bed and grabbed the phone.

"IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, I AM CALLING THE COPS! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" I was enraged.

Tom jumped out of bed in fear. He ran to grab his clothes. I put the phone down.

"Sorry dude, I thought you wanted it. I just don't get an opportunity to fuck anybody, everyone is so scared of my cock. But you took it. And you took it well," he said in a genuine voice.

Tom pulled his pants on and put his thong in his front pocket. He was nervous. He kept on talking, "I really am sorry. I am clean, I brought my health records with me. They are in the envelope with your blood work."

I walked over to the dresser where the envelope was and picked it up. I opened it and sure enough, his information was there. All tests were negative. "Just go home Tom," I said with my back turned to him. I heard the door open and close. My mind was racing. My heart was pumping madly in my chest. My ass was pulsing, too. And my dick was still hard up against my stomach. I needed relief and knew where to find it. I found my clothes in the hallway and pulled my phone cell out of my pocket. I pulled up the number from speed dial and hit send. When he answered the phone, I said plainly to him, "get up here now and fuck me."

continued...

12