Forced Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust up into me over and over. It was like his hips had a pin in them – he just kept driving and driving into me. He was speeding up. I was yelping like a dog with every thrust. His cock was deep in me I could feel the head rutting around deep in me. I couldn't take it any more and started thrashing against him. It was like I was having a convulsion. My back arched and my asshole bore down on him. Marcus cried out "oh!" then it felt like a curtain of darkness covered me. Even the pain of his coupling went away. My body went limp.

"JASon........." I heard my name being called, but it felt like it was so far away.

I don't know how long I was out – maybe a couple of seconds...but it could have been longer. When I opened my eyes the room was bright. Someone had turned on the lights. I was trying to get my bearings. I was impaled on a huge cock and was straddling someone as he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I blinked several time to adjust my eyes. I couldn't focus. My vision was slowly coming back to me. I could see now. And what I saw stunned me. Marcus was black. He was the guy I had seen earlier tonight heading into the restaurant with Scott. He was beautiful. Sharp chiseled features. Strong bone structure. Shaved head. Broad shoulders. His skin was the color of milk chocolate. He was holding me still, while he rocked his hips back and forth. In this position it felt better.

"Bet you can feel that fucker, huh, Jason," Scott said almost taunting me from the other side of the bed. I looked over to him. He was nude and stroking his cock.

I looked back to Marcus who grinned at me. "Scott said you had a magical pussy, Jason."

In this position our bodies were closer – I wrapped my legs around his back and my arms around his back and pulled even tighter. Marcus couldn't thrust quite as deep or fast. I leaned forward and kissed him. I tried to be aggressive – and he was aggressive... so our kiss ended up turning into a tongue fuck. I was pissed off at Scott and wanted to get back at him – and this is the only way I knew how. Giving myself fully to another guy.

I moved my head down to his ear and licked and bit at his ear. I moved down on his neck, kissing and licking along the way. Marcus continued spearing up into my body. God, it hurt so good. My ass had finally relaxed to his invasion. He pulled me closer to him. His strong arms pulled me even closer to his.

"I think you like this," he said sitting back on the bed.

"No shit" I shot back at him, looking him right in the eyes.

I moved up a bit then sank down much easier than before, supporting myself with my hands around his neck as I began to bounce up and down on him, now doing my best to clench my ring down on him. Marcus thrust up to meet my descent, and I allowed one of his hands between us to explore my chest. I moved forward and kissed him again, deeply this time. Whereas my time with Scott was passionate, this was raw sex. He was pinching my nipples and tugging on my chest hair with one hand, the other hand squeezing my ass cheeks. I got so lost in his kiss that I just let him thrust up into my ass, my body trembling from the pleasure of the stimulation it was giving me so I could barely stay upright.

Sensing this, Marcus wrapped his arms around me and stood up again, staying inside me. He jabbed up at me over and over. God, this guy was strong. He was able to hold up my 175 lbs frame and continued fucking me. His hips were moving in perfect synchronous strokes. He walked over to the wall and pushed my back against it. This allowed him to fuck against me.

The pressure in my ass was intense. His cock was rutting away inside me – spearing my insides. My hole was clamping down on him. I heard his deep voice in my ear, "take my cock you pussy! Who's the daddy now, bitch?"

"Ohh god – you are!" I moaned.

"You like your ass being tapped by a nigger cock, don't ya?" "Please...don't...oh...god, don't........DON'T STOP!" I bellowed. "Scotty – your boy here has some jungle fever," Marcus said as he pistoned in and out of me.

"I do, too, baby...I do, too," Scott chuckled from across the room.

With my legs locked around his waist and my back up against the wall, Marcus was able to take longer strokes in and out of my body. His cock was carving a path in and out of my body. He was fucking me deep and fast. He started kissing me again. My body was covered in sweat and his was, too. My legs were slipping down his muscled bubble butt, I couldn't get traction to support myself. Marcus was panting my ear that he was going to cum.

"Pull out of me....please don't cum in me," I begged.

"Sorry, Jason, I am gonna seed your insides good....ahhhhh, here it comes fucker!" Marcus moaned.

Marcus was really pumping me open. My back was pushed hard against the wall. He had both his hands on my hips now, pulling my ass cheeks apart, and was screwing me hard. The pain had become less and I was starting to enjoy his cock in my sore ass. I could hear Marcus grunting and saying my ass belonged to him and I believed him when I felt my cock erupting without getting touched.

Cum started shooting up my stomach and chest, rubbing against Marcus' body. My ass clamped down on his shaft. My orgasm drove Marcus overboard. He shoved his rod all the way in my ass and started shooting his thick cum in my bowels.

"FUCK YEAH – SQUEEZE YOUR TIGHT ASS ON MY ROD!"

Marcus gave a big thrust and stayed inside me, his body tensing and head lifting up, his face contorted as he climaxed, and I felt a hot liquid sensation burst inside me. I was so turned on by his cum filling my ass, it prolonged my orgasm. I was so overcome with lust my body convulsed again. My balls felt like they were in a vice grip. I looked down and saw clear liquid oozing out of my cock head. I felt numb in my crotch and ass and this feeling quickly spread through my body. My orgasm was so intense and I felt that I was blacking out. I couldn't draw in breathe fast enough and felt little explosions in my head. A veil of darkness fell over my eyes and my body went limp. That is all I remembered for the longest time.

continued...

12