Forced Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened again, and the doctor entered. He smiled at me -- a calming smile that put me at ease. "How was dinner?"

"Good. Can I call my wife?"

"Scott is taking care of that right now."

"Scott??? The crazy guy?"

"Jay, I want you to relax and listen to what I am going to tell you. Scott is a good guy and has been with you for the last 14 hours. He cares for you and is looking out for your best interests. He is calling your wife right now. He is heading back to the hotel and getting cleaned up and taking your clients out to dinner. Some company called Abrah."

Abrah -- they weren't a client of mine, but I would love to have them be one. This didn't make sense.

"Why is he...Scott...taking them out for me? I don't even know them....or him."

"Scott is your boss, son."

That crazy Scott guy was Scott Banks? My new boss? I had talked to him on the phone, but never met him. It was starting to make sense -- but only a little.

"Is he gay?" was the first thing that popped out of my mouth.

"Yes, I believe he is, Jay."

"Doc, why are you calling me Jay? My name is Jason."

He looked at me and grinned. "That is the name you gave us yesterday when you came in for a visit. Jay Scott, I believe. Don't worry, we are in the business of keeping things confidential. Many clients use aliases when they visit us."

More confusion. "This is a clinic?"

"Yes, a clinic specializing in STD screening."

"What? That doesn't make sense. I am married and have never cheated on my wife."

"Ok" was his only reply.

"Why did I come in -- yesterday, you say?"

"You came in for a full STD and HIV screening," he replied.

"Are we in St. Louis?" I asked.

"No, son, we are in Las Vegas."

"But I'm not supposed to be in Vegas until next week..." I started saying.

"I am going to ask Tom to postpone the colonoscopy for a bit and sit with you for a while. Just relax, you are doing fine."

The doctor went to the door and opened it a crack and talked to the male nurse. His name must be Tom. Then the doctor came back to the room and pulled up a chair by the bed. He was relaxed and smiled at me again.

"What is your name, doctor?" I asked.

"Rob Davis, son. But feel free to call me Rob, doc or Dr. Davis -- whatever makes you feel comfortable."

"My name is Jason Randall. What is wrong with me," I asked flatly, "why can't I remember things."

"Good to meet you Jason. You banged your head pretty hard. And you have a concussion. Some memory loss is normal. Let's check and see the extent of it, ok?"

"Yeah."

Doc asked me a number of questions. The year, month, date, time of day. My name, occupation, family statistics. The season. What color my house was. All sorts of stuff. I could easily remember most of it -- it just got foggy when it got close to the last two weeks. The last couple of days were a blur. I peppered him with questions, too. Some he could answer, like how long I'd been there...others he couldn't or wouldn't. He got uncomfortable when I asked him why I had come in to see him for STD and HIV tests. I pushed him on it and he finally relented.

"Jason, you had unprotected sex and felt that you wanted to make sure you were clean."

"Who did I have sex with? Where did I meet her?" I asked.

"Jason, you engaged in unprotected sex with men."

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down. Easy. Take it easy."

My mind was racing. I was strictly straight. I had never, ever touched another guy -- let alone had sex with one. This had to be a joke. I felt like I was being punked.

"No way. I never would do that. I like women. I love my wife. I would never, ever fuck a guy."

The doctor's voice was low and soothing. "Jason, you weren't doing the fucking, son. You were being fucked by men."

"Huh?" I said with a half laugh. "Funny!" Now I was getting perturbed.

"Jason, I can only relay to you what I know. When you arrived yesterday you asked for a full STD and HIV panel. You had unprotected sex with a gentleman in Denver over the course of two days. You received anal sex repeatedly. And since arriving in Las Vegas 24 hours ago, you have had sex with at least two more men...perhaps a third, again in the receiver role."

I sat in disbelief. I would have believed almost anything else but this. It wasn't possible. I felt sick to my stomach and thought I was going to puke. I told the doctor as much.

"You are ok. Take it easy." He stood and lay me back on the bed. He placed a cold damp towel over my forehead and told me to take a couple of deep breaths.

"Jason, you have been through a lot over the last couple of days. New experiences. Some trauma. You need to relax and get your strength back. I am not judging you or your behavior. You are in a safe place. Relax."

"Doc, it just isn't possible that I had sex with a guy....I just don't do that kind of thing."

"Jason, I can assure you after careful examination that you have engaged in anal sex. I examined you yesterday and saw proof that you indeed had anal sex."

"Prove it!" I snapped at him.

"Jason, calm down. You need to remain calm. We can't have you flying off the handle. I am a doctor and you are in my care. You are safe. Nobody is going to hurt you here."

"I couldn't have done it,' I said anxiously. "I am married."

"Jason, I will tell you my findings over the last several days. All STD and HIV tests have come back negative. That was from yesterday and again today. The semen extracted from your anus was also tested. Negative for STDs and HIV. So, physically speaking, you are safe. You don't need to worry about passing anything back to your wife."

Holy crap, I wasn't even thinking that way. I couldn't get past the thought of being a fag. "I wasn't raised that way and I don't want to be gay. I love girls. I love breasts and pussy. Period."

I never even thought of passing a disease to my wife. She would kill me. Divorce me. My kids. My family. Friends. Neighbors. Colleagues. Holy shit, this was steam rolling me. I was breathing deep. I wanted to ask the next question but didn't want the answer.

"Who were the guys?"

"Excuse me?"

"Who f....fuck.....fucked me?" I said with bile in my throat.

"Let's talk about that later, I don't know if I have all the facts yet. But I promise I will tell you once I know."

"OK"

"Jason, let's do another exam of you, then the colonoscopy and then finish up with some xrays. OK?" he asked.

Now I knew the real reason for the colonoscopy. The doctor called the nurse back into the room.

I lay back and closed my eyes and let the doctor do his work. They took my temperature and blood pressure. The doctor was happy to report my heart rate and blood pressure were a bit low, but close to normal. Next, the doctor listened to my heart, then the breathing. He moved on to checking my eyes, ears and throat with a pen light. The doctor then felt around my neck, turning my head from side to side. When he got to my chest, the doctor rubbed my chest a bit. He pulled the sheets down to my lower abdomen. He checked out my entire upper torso. Armpits for lymph nodes, then my abdomen. I was a bit uncomfortable -- my stomach felt like it was filled with rocks. Maybe it was the food. No, it was the news that I was a fag.

As he poked my lower stomach I felt a stirring in my groin. Shit, NO!

"Doc, we have to stop."

The doctor must have seen my penis tenting the thin blankets. "Jason, relax. Getting an erection is normal. You got one yesterday, too. Remember, the human body reacts to touch, not to the one doing the touching.

I tried to relax by breathing deeply.

The doctor pulled sheets down to above my knees. His hands moved all through my pubic hair and this started to feel good. I was so embarrassed I put my free arm across my face over my eyes. I wondered if I could hang myself from my IV.

I had a semi erection. The doctor pulled the blankets up to my chest and covered my groin. Good, it was over I thought. I heard metal on metal and saw Tom putting stirrups on the bottom sides of the gurney. Oh, my humiliation was just beginning.

"Please put your feet up in here." Tom helped me put my feet in the stirrups. The doctor checked on my both legs as he put them in the stirrups. The doctor sat on a stool between my legs and pushed the sheet up further on my body, bunching it on my stomach. My cock and balls felt the cool air. I was about ½ hard. The doctor said, "Jason, remind me to have Tom teach you how to give yourself a thorough testicular exam. You will need to start doing it regularly every month, OK?"

"OK."

The doctor gently touched my balls, examing each one in his hands. His touch was a bit cool, but soothing. While the doctor continued to feel up my nuts, my cock started getting a bit harder. I was about ¾ hard.

"Everything all right? Any discomfort?" asked the doctor.

"No."

To my surprise, the doctor reached up and squeezed my cock tight. He pulled at the head and ran his fingers up and down the shaft a bit. "Fine," was all he said.

The doctor continued his exploration of my crotch. No hernias or abnormalities. Everything was normal.

"Jason, I need you to relax now. I am going to examine your anus. It may be a bit uncomfortable. With that I felt a lubed finger probing at my anus. I started to clench a bit, but the doctor told me to relax so he could check my prostate. I relaxed and the doctor's finger slid in...with no resistance at all.

"Jason, as I noted yesterday, there is a slight tear on your anus, and also some swelling of the anal sphincter and abrasions inside the rectum. When I asked you if you were forced or raped yesterday, you said no," the doctor said quietly.

Shit -- I would have rather been forced to have sex than willingly given it up to 3 or 4 guys. My mind raced a million miles an hour.

"Are you sure I wasn't forced, doc?"

"Jason, I am only relaying the information you provided to me. And through discussions with others, it appears your sex was voluntary."

He pushed forward and moved his finger deeper into my body. I felt a tingle running up my spine. He twisted his finger a bit and hit paydirt.

"Your prostate is swollen, but your PSA is low. I would expect this from heavy anal sex, Jason."

I let out a sigh as doc pulled his index finger out of my ass. [A sigh -- shit]. I grunted too, for good measure.

"Everything all right? Any discomfort?" asked the doctor.

"No." Damnit!

Unlike my last physical exam last summer, this one wasn't bad. My doctor at home was a buddy of mine from college. My annual physical with him was uncomfortable -- most guys don't want their buddies seeing their junk, let alone touching it. But he was cool about it, even joked with me a bit. I remember the first time he checked my prostate. I remembered thinking that he shoved his entire arm up me before...in comparison, today's exam was easy.

"I felt nothing really out of the ordinary. The tear and abrasions will heal."

"Tom, let's proceed with the colonoscopy." I heard movement at the foot of the gurney.

"Jason, as long as we are here, we want to take a quick look, OK. The device isn't that much thicker than my finger. You can watch the monitor over on the wall. Please pull your legs out of the stirrups and roll onto your left side. And pull your legs up into the fetal position."

I did as I was ordered. I felt cool gel being placed on the outer lips of my anus. A cool, wet finger punched in and out of me. Next I felt something cold and metallic against me. "Take a deep breath, Jason. Easy now."

I was expecting pain and resistance. But there was none. The device entered me effortlessly. I watched the TV screen as it entered me, deeper and deeper the thing went. I could see a pink wet channel. My ass clenched down on the intrusion, but with all the lube it just pressed further into me.

"Ahh, there is your prostate. It looks very healthy, Jason. A bit swollen, but that is due to other circumstances," the doctor said. "I am going to go a bit deeper to make sure there isn't any damage. He pushed forward. And I felt the cool sensation spreading me. It pierced me deeply, but there was no pain.

"OK, we are in about 12 inches. You look very good. No damage." As he slowly pulled the scope from my rear, my ass clenched down on it. It felt good leaving my body and I could feel a slight void it left behind. I watched the TV monitor. As it left my body, I got a close-up view of my anus. I could see a dusting of dark brown hair around my anus. My anal lips were pouty looking, swollen. As he pulled further away I kept looking at the picture of my ass. It wasn't as ugly as I would have guessed. Muscular. Masculine. Not bad for a 34 year old. And the hair in my ass, which I would have thought as gross before, looked really good on me. My cheeks were bare...and with the forest of hair in my crack, it looked brutish. Sexy.

I felt a warm wet cloth wiping my ass. Now that felt good. A hand reached and pulled my right check away and the rag went in for more swipes. The warmth of the towel felt great. And the touch felt erotic. I felt a slight slap at my ass and heard, "Time for some xrays." I was surprised to see Tom near my ass, as I had expected the doctor.

Tom pulled my right shoulder down until I was laying flat on my back. He adjusted the blankets and told me he would be right back. I looked over at the doctor, who was walking over to the sink. I looked down at his hands and could see they were wet, covered in gel or lube. What???? He didn't wear gloves for the exam? Of every other exam I had administered to me in the past, the doctor always wore gloves. Always. Suddenly, I felt my ass clench down and a charge go directly to my cock. I got hard immediately. I shuddered at the thought.

The doctor started washing his hands, when Tom came back into the room with a portable xray machine. He started making adjustments, then walked to the bed with a lead apron. He started smoothing the blankets on me and felt my erection. I could have died right there. I lay back and closed my eyes. What was wrong with me? I heard a chuckle from Tom and the apron was laid on my crotch.

"This is for breeders, so we don't make you sterile," he laughed.

"What?" I replied.

"Breaders. Heteros. People that breed...have kids."

"Ohh, yeah."

"You and your wife done having kids?" he asked.

"I don't know, tough to go back to diapers and no sleep...but you never know," I replied.

The idle chit-chat was diverting my attention from my hard-on. Tom brought the machine over toward me. "Doc wants a chest xray, then a head xray. This will only take a couple of minutes."

The machine was put over my chest. "Deep breath please," Tom asked. I took a full breath and held it and heard a click from the machine and exhaled. Tom came over to the bed and lifted my head and pulled the pillow from under me. He gently lay my head down and then moved the xray over my head. I heard a click again and then the machine was pulled away. Tom came over and layed some scrubs on the foot of the bed. "Jay, what size are your feet?"

"Ten and a half" I replied, wondering what where he was going with this.

"Damn. I am a twelve and doc is a 10...we will have to make due...be back in a sec." Tom exited the room. I sat up in bed. Tom was back in a flash with a pair of flip-flops. "These will work. Here, let me remove the IV, then help you get dressed.

Tom went over to the left side of the bed and grabbed some swabs and medical tape. He closed off the IV to my arm and slowly pulled the tape off my arm...pulling some hair off my body in the process. It stung. But that sting was nothing compared to when he pulled the IV out of my arm. If felt like a hot knife was slicing into my bone.

"Ouch -- that fucking hurts."

"Don't be a baby," Tom replied jokingly. "I've had one before, it doesn't hurt that bad."

Tom put the swabs over the area and taped them in place. Then he lowered the railing on the left side of the bed. He pulled the sheets off my body, which surprised me. He grabbed my legs and pulled them towards the side of the bed, the grabbed the scrubs, pants first. He opened them up and said, "here, step into these."

Tom was crouched down near the floor, so when I eased down to the floor, my dick was right at eye level for him...less than a foot from my cock. I could tell he was taking in a full view of my crotch. I nervously lifted one leg, then the other into the pants, then felt Tom pull them up my body. I could feel his hands dragging up my outer thighs and up my ass. The scrubs were way too big for me and when Tom moved to the front, they were barely hanging onto my hips. I looked down and the front of the pants were laying on top of my cock...my pubic hair in view. Tom pulled the drawstrings and started tying them, but I stepped away from him and back into the bed, and said, "I got it."

Before Tom could do the top, I reached for it and pulled it over my head. Again, this was way too big for me. It must have been and XL. I normally wear a medium, so I was swimming in the scrubs. Tom reached over and dropped the flip-flops on the floor in front of me. I slowly put them on. My heals hung off the back of the shoe, but it was better than nothing.

"OK, doc is reviewing the tests and the xrays are printing. The clinic is closed down and I need to clean up a bit. We are planning on leaving in about 20 minutes. How bout I bring you into doc's office. You can call your wife there," Tom said quickly.

He led me out the door and down the hallway. Nothing looked familiar to me. He opened a door near the end of the hallway and led me inside. It was a dark room with wood paneling and rich carpet. The furniture was leather and wood. Very nice...like a banker's office. The doctor was behind the desk, looking at my xrays on a computer monitor. Tom showed me over to the leather couch.

"Jason, xrays look good. Lungs are clear. No fractures of the skull. I think you are just going to need a couple days R&R and you will be good as new."

I sat and listened to the doctor. He went on, "Scott called. He spoke with your wife. She is worried. He told her that you and an accident in the hotel, slipped in the bathroom and cracked your head open. Just the basics. He told her that you saw a doctor and got stitches at Urgent Care. Feel free to call her on my private line over there. It is 7 o'clock here, so it will be 8pm in St. Louis."

I picked up the phone and dialed my home number. It was picked up on the first ring. "Hello, this is Lisa."

I got a huge lump in my throat. "Hi Lees," I said weakly.

"Randall! Oh, god...are you alright? I have been so worried. You boss called this afternoon and said you were hurt. Are you ok?"

I had a huge frog in my throat, "yeah, babe...I'm sorry..." I broke off, my voice cracked.

"Jason, it's ok...don't be sorry. How are you?"

I had to take a couple of deep breaths. "I am ok, kind of banged up. I have a couple of stitches in my head. Black eye." My voice was shaky.

"What did the doctor say?"

"I have a concussion, but no broken bones."

"What happened baby?" she asked.

I could hear the concern in her voice. I could hear the kids in the background, trying to grab the phone from their mom. "Shhhh...you can talk to him in a minute. Be quiet," she scolded them.

"Sorry, honey -- what happened?"

"I guess I fell in the shower. I don't remember anything. I woke up in the doctor's office. They put me on an IV. Guess I was dehydrated. My blood pressure was really low. I...I do...don't know," I stuttered.

I felt tears streaming down my face. I looked up and Dr. Davis was walking towards me. He took the phone from me and introduced himself. "Mrs. Randall? Hello, this is Dr. Davis. I am the attending physician who saw your husband today. Yes, he is ok. Had a tough night..."