Forced Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once you rest up a bit, I am gonna fuck you silly," teased Tom. I thought of the monster he was wielding and felt my backside shudder – the tingling went right up my spine.

I kept on thinking of various scenarios – of who was going to fuck who and in what positions. I really wanted to explore this side of me. I tossed and turned a bit and sleep finally won out. My last thought before falling asleep was, I am naked with 2 really hot guys right now...

My eyes fluttered open, but my vision was blocked. My body was warm, but not hot. I was snuggled in bed. Deep plush sheets wrapped my body. A heavy down comforter covered me. I pulled a pillow off my face and turned – into a hard body. Tom was grinning at me. His head supported by his crocked arm. A devilish smile on his face.

"Ready to fuck?" he asked brazenly.

"Huh..." was all I could reply.

The night came flooding back to me. I could feel Tom's hard body touching mine. And his cock was leading the way. He pulled me toward him and surprised me with a kiss. A very deep and passionate kiss.

Gross, morning breath. I pulled back quickly and said, "We have to brush our teeth."

As I rolled away from Tom I rolled right into another body. Doc's. He had turned to me and spooned me again. He cock was hard and rubbing against my ass. Tom was moving forward again and instead of kissing me again, he dove forward for my nipples. He latched on to one and suckled me. Doc rubbed up and down my hip and was humping against my ass with his cock. He was spooning me and I could feel the heat from his hard cock on my ass.

His cock was guided into my furrow and I lay there quietly, taking in all the sensation. He was rubbing his cock head over my asshole. His dick got very slippery, I know I was still wet with lube and cum from our encounter last night. He deliberately put his cock at the entrance of my ass. And he very slowly and very gently put his cock on my hole. I felt him slowly pushing and I felt his cock beginning to enter my outer ring. He barely had the head in, but he felt huge to me. He waited till my ass gave in naturally and opened up for him as he pushed a little more of his cock in. He was very slow in his journey and I could feel his head pulsing in my ass, spreading me open...leading the way with his precum covered cock head.

Between Tom's nipple play and the Doc, I was on sensual overload. Doc continued his slow journey until he buried all 7 inches in my ass.

He started to slowly fuck me with that cock, I couldn't remain silent anymore.

I looked back at him and said "Doc - fuck my ass good, you feel so fucking big in my ass."

I could feel the rim of his cock head buried deep inside me. My ring pulsed down on his shaft and the base of his cock. I could feel his warm balls pressed against my ass every time he bottomed out in me.

He pulled me closer to him and he whispered in my ear, "Your ass is so tight. It's like fucking a silk glove."

I moaned, "just fuck me!"

Doc pushed me down onto my stomach, pushing Tom out of the way. I face was mashed into the bed. Doc was now on top of me of me, his stomach to my back with all 6 inches buried inside of me. He took me by my word and fucked me alright....in nice long, hard strokes.

"You are a natural bottom, Jason, your ass was made for fucking. You have one of the best asses I have ever had," he said in grunts and me jabbed his hips forward into my ass. I flexed and clenched my ass back at him, the sensations were marvelous.

Doc fucked me hard for another 15 minutes before he erupted in my ass. I could feel the urgency of his thrusts and could feel the gasps of hot air hitting my neck and back. As he swore under his breath I could feel hot liquid shooting inside my ass and spreading around – warming me from the inside. Doc slowly humped me, his cock loosing firmness. But he kept slowly fucking me. I could feel his cock slowly leave my body and leave a trail of wetness across my ass. He pulled away from my body and said, "have fun you two, I'm gonna hit the shower."

My ass felt empty. I wanted more. I lay there quietly catching my breath, when I felt the bed move and the hot skin cover my back and ass. Heavier weight came down on me and I could feel a really thick cock nestle between my ass cheeks. Tom humped his hips a bit and his cock sawed up and down my crack.

"Lover, get ready to experience a slice of heaven," Tom sighed. I responded by squeezing his cock with my ass, which really got him going and he humped me harder. He pulled back further with every stroke until the head of his cock hit the wet center of my body. He pushed at my damp core and I felt the blunt head of his cock push at me.

I decided at that moment that I wanted to fuck all weekend.

My body shook with tension and desire. Tom's hands roved over my muscled shoulders. I felt the heat and hardness of Tom's cock against me. A full, impossibly thick seven inches. It was covered in veins and topped with a plump, plum shaped head.

I swallowed a sudden lump in my throat at the thought of taking that monster inside me. Tom chuckled.

"It'll be alright Jay. I'm going to take it slow." Tom lifted off me and turned me over on my back. He slid the length of his body up mine, his mouth taking mine in a heated kiss. "Do you trust me?" he smiled at me. I nodded yes. "That's good, babe," he returned to my ear, gently biting the lobe, taking pleasure in his breathy moans, "by the time I finish with you, you'll be begging me to take you. I promise."

Tom licked and sucked his way down the length of my neck, to the hollow of my throat and across my collar bone. He dove down to my right nipple, tugging the tip lightly with his teeth. I shuddered and groaned. Tom worked first one then the other nipple – until they were both pointed up from my hairy chest. He licked downward, finally reaching my manhood.

My cock was granite hard, a steady stream of precum leaking from the engorged cap.

"You have a beautiful cock, Jay, and I can't wait for you to fuck me...but I need to tap your ass or I am gonna die, brother," Tom whispered. He opened his mouth and slowly engulfed my mouth, his tongue swirling, teasing, savoring. Tom held tight as I bucked against him, my hands clenched in the sheets, incredulous moans wrung from deep within me.

Tom worked my cock with a steady unrelenting rhythm, working in concert with my instinctive, upward thrusts. He knew by the sound of my cries and the tightening of my body that I wouldn't last long. Sliding a hand between my thighs, he lightly kneaded my balls, pushing me further toward the edge. I was leaking precum like a sieve and I knew Tom tasted my essence in his mouth. Unlike me – who was afraid of cum, Tom captured every drop of precum and savored it.

My chest was heaving up and down in excitement. I looked down at Tom, as he mouthed my cock. My gaze was captured by Tom's, who watched him with eyes filled with lust. A slow grin spread over my face. Tom pulled away from me, dropping my heavy cock onto my stomach. He laughed. I looped an arm around Tom's neck, pulling him up for a kiss. The kiss tasted of me – the musky essence of me. Of a man.

With a gentle shove, I rolled Tom under me, caressing his sweat-dampened skin. I decided that turnabout was fair play and lavished the same attention and touches on Tom that had so recently driven me crazy. Tom lay quietly, reveling in my touch. He allowed my explorations of his body until he was stiff with need. My hand traveled down his body. He was thick and muscled, and when my hand went down to his crotch, Tom stopped me.

"This is my show babe, I'm making love to you, remember?"

"Tom, I want to get comfortable with you. I want to touch you. Feel you. Let me do this. Please?"

I didn't even give him time to answer and moved my head down his body to his groin...taking I the sight of him. The only pubic hair on him was a thin strip of hair which lay under this heavy cock. As I looked at his cock in detail, amazed by the thickness of it, the color of it. I could see thick viens covering it. It wasn't the prettiest cock – even with my limited exposure to cocks – but it sure was a healthy looking one. My tongue slid over the thick helmet that topped his erection. He shuddered at the slick wet heat that bathed his cock, tickling, teasing. My tongue was leaving a trail of wetness behind it. I moved down his cock, tracing my tongued down the sides. I pushed his legs apart and went lower, taking his bare balls in my mouth. I could feel the slight signs of stubble on his nuts as I sucked them. They were huge – must be full of sperm, I thought disgusted.

"Ungh... damn Jason, suck my nuts dude!" Tom grunted.

My flashed him a devilish grin, "Your balls are huge. And that cock is unbelievable. That is going to hurt too much to go inside me."

"Dude – you are gonna love it. You already took it all, man, like it was nothing." Tom laughed, then groaned again as I returned to sucking on his nuts – first one, then the other.

Tom felt me lick my way back to the tip of his straining cock. I pushed my mouth down onto his cock head, using him to spread my mouth open. He could feel my lips spread open, my warm breath over his broad head, my wet kisses and tender bites on his flared head. I slowly pulled his cock into my mouth, wrapping his cock in my hot wet mouth. I pursed my lips down on his shaft over and over. I sucked on him as I moved up and down. I heard grunts from above and could feel Tom's hips pushing up into my mouth – I must have been doing a good job.

I ran my teeth lightly up and down the ridge of his cock head and up and down the thick column of flesh pushing into my mouth. Tom panted and groaned and I could taste a warm tangy wetness in my mouth. Precum was pouring out of his cock.

"I'm getting close," he panted. I pulled back and watched the thick cock pulsing in front of me. I stroked him up and down with one hand and worked his nuts with the other.

"Fuck!" he groaned and shot a volley of cum out of his cock. I was so close that I took a couple of shots right in the face. A few in my open mouth. This was exactly what I was trying to avoid – cum. I closed my mouth and could taste him on my tongue. Tom grabbed my head and pushed it toward his cock, my lips right down on his cock. I was so surprised by his action I let him overpower me. Instead of a little cum in my mouth, I had his rampant cock (which was covered in cum) spreading it all over the insides of my mouth. On instinct I spit it out, onto his stomach. I could still taste him, however...t was sweeter than my own, but still tangy. I really didn't like the consistency.

Tom reached down and pulled me up until they were face to face. Our lips met and opened, tongues exploring each other. Tom broke the kiss, pulling back...putting his hands on both sides of my face, "next time I want you to swallow, Jason. My cum tastes pretty good." With that he scooped some up with his fingers and fed it into his mouth. Then he moved in for a kiss. I was expecting much worse, but this spit diluted the taste and I made out with him for a while.

We lay back on the bed and starred up at the ceiling. I could hear the shower in the background. Tom moved closer to me, snuggling up to me. He wrapped his arms around me. And threw his leg over mine. I could feel his cock – still hard against me.

My snuggled in with a contented sigh.

We lay like that for a few moments. The shower turned off and Doc appeared a few moments later. "I will make breakfast while you two play." With that, he left the room naked.

Tom's arms tightened, "Ready lover? I want you under me like you and Doc were doing earlier."

Tom flipped me over on to my stomach and draped his body over mine. I was completely covered in the heat of him, his cock homed in on my ass immediately. His still hard cock wedged between the rounded mounds of my ass. "Time for the main event, Jay." he whispered, licking and teasing my ear, "Are you ready?"

I started panting, "I don't know...maybe we shouldn't...aren't you going to...don't you need to...your too big to....oh God." I groaned. My confusion was aided by the fact that Tom was lightly biting me. Soft stinging bites followed by warm, soothing licks, right where my neck met my shoulder. I shuddered.

"Relax Jay, just relax."

Tom sat up, straddling my hips. Precum left a shimmering trail against the warm lightly bronzed hue of my skin where it met Tom's dripping cock. "I love your hairy ass, Jason. It is so curly and wet. So sexy!" Tom said as he massaged my shoulders and back. He leaned in and placed random kisses along the way. His tongue traced the subtle ridge of my spine, the slick tantalizing trail sending electric shivers through my body.

"Oh my fucking god," I breathed, feeling an overpowering thrill of excitement rush over me. Tom was making me feel so alive. My dick was throbbing under me painfully.

Moving further down, his hands settled on the taut, rounded globes of my ass. Tom massaged, squeezed, stroked and kissed them. He parting my cheeks and followed the lightly furred trail to my core.

"Oh God." I moaned under my breath.

I heard a primitive growl from Tom's throat, "Your ass is fantastic. I am gonna love every second of fucking you!" I felt a burst of precum escape my cock, which was rigid underneath me. Tom moved his fingers to my hole – which was wet from my time with Doc. Tom rubbed me around the rim and jabbed at my hole slowly, wetting his fingers. As his lubed finger made a shallow dip into me, sliding over my hot, silky, inner flesh I moaned like a whore.

"Ohhhhhhhh....mmmmmmmmmmmm"

My whimper shot straight to the primitive libido of rutting man.

Tom bent, his tongue flicked out, sliding over my hole and he started to eat me out. With near savage intensity, his tongue ravaged the quivering flesh within me. His tongue dove deeply into me with stabbing thrusts. Spreading me. Opening me. He was determined.

He was so into it that he didn't hear my cries for his to stop – or he decided not to listen.

"Tommmmmm....stop....oohh GOD...stoopppppp," I moaned as my body betrayed me and I humped toward his tongue.

I felt his arms tighten around my lower torso, holding me steady so he could be in control. My cock was throbbing and I was in sexual bliss. My ass was opening up even more than before.

"I can taste Doc in you, he shot pretty deep in you," Tom panted. He slowly rolled me over again, back onto my back. He pulled my legs apart and got between them. He moved a finger under my balls and put in right inside of me, twisting it around. Now two fingers, then three. Spreading me. He dipped in and out. I was panting.

Tom lay down on me again, with his fingers still buried in my ass and kissed me in a slow, passionate kiss that melted me. I could taste my taint on his tongue. As we shared the flavor of our kiss he pulled his fingers from me then reached to the beside table and grabbed a tube of lubricant and loosened the cap. He squeezed some onto his left hand and rubbed it up and down his already wet cock, coating it until it shone. He reached down and rubbed the rest of the lube on my asshole. That sent a charge through my body. Using his fingers again the spread the gel around my hole, in and out of me...prepping me for bigger things. He moved his fingers to the hilt and barely touched my prostate. I groaned again and spread my legs even further apart for him, giving him total access to my hole. He pulled out and ran his finger around my loosened sphincter in slow languid strokes. I was positively panting now.

He pulled away toward the bedside table again and grabbed a small vial and opened it, putting it under my nose.

"Smell this."

Not knowing what it was I took a deep wif and got dizzy. A funky haze started filling my brain.

"Take another wif."

I did as I was told and a dumb smile crept across my face. "What is that stuff?"

"Poppers, helps loosen you up. Really helps Doc when he decides to take me." Tom said in a maniacal way. He placed the bottle back on the table, then grabbed my legs and pushed both my legs up into the air, exposing my hole to him. When Tom's fingers met my hole this time, it was like my body was pulling his fingers inside me.

"Ohhhh, Tom!" was all I could say as his fingers moved deeply in my body and found my prostate. My body bowed, straining upward.

Tom worked his finger in and out. I was panting and squirming around the bed like a bitch in heat. I was trying to drive my ass down on his hands. My movements became frantic as I wordlessly begged to be taken.

Tom leaned forward, taking my mouth into his. He pulled back and I moaned. "What do you need Jay?" his voice was a husky sensual caress.

"You! In me... in me... in me. Now, now, now! Please Tom, please." Just as he had predicted, I begged to be taken.

Tom withdrew his fingers, and placed his lubed head against my tunnel, pushing forward until the head slid past the tight ring of muscle guarding the entrance. We both groaned and I froze.

Seeing the grimace that crossed my face, Tom murmured soothing words to his man, "I know it hurts baby. Try to relax, bear down. Open up for me. Let me in. Let me in."

Tom held steady, his hands sliding over my thighs and down, caressing the taut muscular globes he speared between. Tentative movement pulled him deeper. I could feel his cock stretching me to the breaking point. I felt so full. I could feel the thick veins of his cock as they spread me open as they traveled deep into my body.

I moaned, "YES" and Tom pushed further into me, driving his cock deep inside me. He slowly began to thrust. Each gentle inward glide brought him closer and closer to being fully imbedded in me. Just when I didn't think I could take it any more I felt a final thrust, a deep stretching and he was in me to the root.

Moans and gasping pants broke the silence – all sounds from me. Tom lay still and silent, eyes closed, every sense focused on the joining. My eyes were wide open taking in the scene. He was concentrating on his cock, buried deep within me.

He opened his eyes, his gaze connecting with mine. His deep blue eyes burrowed into my hazel eyes. He took a few deep breaths then his body began to move. He developed a primal rhythm – over and over he pushed in and out of me. Each thrust brought and bestowed electrifying pleasure. My ring was maxed out. With every thrust I grunted out, it was like his dick was driving the air right out of me.

"Uhhh....uhhhh...uhhhhh...uhhhh....ghhhhh....ghhhhh."

Sweat slick skin slid and slapped together. Grunts turned to moans and cries of passion and pleasure. The pressure built and built – each of us could feel a heaviness in our balls, spreading throughout our bodies. Tom savagely pushed, plunging us closer and closer to ecstasy. I could feel his cock grow even thicker and I lost it. The orgasm ripped through my body. It was an all over body orgasm. My ass clamped down – even the insides of my channel pulsed on his hardness. My balls tightened up and my cock shook. It felt like my dick head blasted off my body. Ropes of cum shot from my cock and were mashed and spread on our flattened tummies.

I howled in release, my cock spewing between our surging bodies. Every nerve exploded, imploded then burst anew as wave after wave of orgasmic intensity shook me. I was lost in the orgasm, whimpering, lost in the dizzying pleasure that inundated every sense.

Tom followed, bellowing, releasing his seed, hard pulsing volleys that tensed every muscle in his body and covered his body in sweat. I could feel hot jets of cum coursing into my body, scalding me. His body was shaking and spent as the wrapped himself over my body. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. Tom's head was buried in my neck, then he slowly pulled it up – lifting it like a drunk.