Forced Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped up quickly and pulled off my dress shirt and pants, loosing my shoes and socks on the way. My cock was rock hard and up against my stomach, the head of it right over my belly button.

I moved to the bed and covered Jason's body with mine. I moved directly to his mouth and kissed him deeply, he responded by pushing his tongue right into my mouth. I kissed down his body, caressing him.

"You belong to me," I said as I moved down to his balls again, taking them each in my mouth. "If you turn over, Jason, I would love to get a shot at your ass."

Jason did move and turned on his side. I helped him over so he was laying on this stomach. His ass was spectacular. Twin globes of bare flesh, very pert looking. Great definition. A heavy forest of hair in his furrow, hiding the treasure I was after. I gently ran my hands down over his ass cheek and down his legs and back again, then returned to his lower back. His body was trembling.

I shivered, too. My cock was rock hard and oozing precum.

I moved my fingers lower, edging slowly towards the crack of his ass. When he would tense up, I would back away, when he spread his legs again I moved back towards my target. Again I edged down, but this time didn't go back up. My thumbs made it to the top of his crack...his ass clenched down on me, then released.

My hands moved over each cheek, gently kneading. I gently massaged him, pushing and pulling his cheeks apart. I could see the promised land below. When I moved my hands away, Jason would spread his legs further apart and move his ass toward my hand. He was so into this.

I ran my finger quickly down the crack as my other hand massaged his legs. He stiffened measurably. I worked his legs for a while, then his feet. Jason started to relax again.

"You ever do this with a guy before, Jason?" I asked.

"Nooooooooooo," he sighed from beneath me.

Holy shit! This guy was offering me his virgin ass? I hadn't had one in 15 years. Tonight was my lucky night!

I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Neither of us had any luggage, so I made due with the hotel products in the bathroom. Shampoo -- no. Condition -- no. Lotion -- I could use it in a pinch. Then I saw it -- a small container of baby oil. Perfect! I ran back to the bed and put it on the bedside table.

I slowly moved between his legs and moved his legs further apart. I started working on him double time, wanting to get him as relaxed as possible. I started the massaged again down to his feet - beginning to work from them back up towards his ass again. As my hands reached the top of his thighs the pressure of the massage was changing from one of some depth and to caress.

I grabbed the oil from the bedside table and poured it on his body, concentrating it on his ass. Oil flowed down his crack -- and I followed the oil with my finger, tracing the crease of his ass. My other hand squeezed his inner thigh and parted his legs further.

His legs were spread wide open and I could see he was hard again -- his cock slowly rocking in the bed below. I was now able to see his asshole. It was clean and ready for my assault. I moved my lubed finder right over his hole and pushed it right through the pucker. I watched my finger disappear inside him.

Jason groaned, "uhhhhhhhhhh."

Jason started humping back on my finger a bit, driving it further into him.

"Do not move." I said softly, and he stopped moving altogether.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled as I shoved two fingers deep inside his ass and squeezed his nuts.

"Aghhhhhh!" he moaned.

His asshole clamped down very hard on my fingers. I thought he was going to snap them off with his ass. I pushed forward until I felt his prostate, then everything changed. He relaxed and gave me better access to his ass.

I leaned over his body and put my face next to his ear, whispering, "relax...I'm going to get you in the mood man, so relax."

He stayed in place, but I could tell his body was very tense.

I put my other hand between his legs and moved his thighs apart. I moved down, putting my face right in his ass. I could smell is funky maleness and pushed my face between his cheeks and part my cheeks with both hands. I began to lick up and down his crack.

Jason responded better. He was squirming a bit at first, but never tried to get away. In fact, he drew his legs up higher underneath him to give me better access. Since he was giving me the green light, I dug deeper and deeper into him with my tongue. In turn, Jason spread his legs further apart for me.

I continued to lick up and down my crack, stopping to bath his hole in spit or slowly fuck his hole with my tongue. I reached down and played with his balls and slowly stroked his cock. He was moaning out loud.

I drove my tongue as deep inside him as I could go and pulsed it in and out. I could feel my spit running down my chin and down to his balls. His hairy crack was wet with spit and oil.

My cock was leaking precum like a sieve. It was time. I pulled away.

I moved and quickly mounted him from behind, snaking my arms under his chest. My course hair covered his ass and back. I grabbed my cock and rubbed my precum up and down his valley, lubing him up further. When the head touched his hole, I gripped his ass and hips tightly and whispered in his ear. "Easy man, just relax. You will enjoy this. I'll take you slow."

Since he didn't stop me, I decided he wanted it, too. I used my legs to move his wider. Jason's ass was totally open to me and my cock fell against his hole. I grabbed my cock and aimed at his hole. I could see his hole clench down as I docked my cock to it, refusing entry.

I pushed forward and he cried in pain. "Easy man, act like you are taking a shit and push outwards. The pain will go away fast," I whispered.

I pulled back some and Jason went quiet again. I felt his ring pulsing -- fighting against me. I jabbed at his hole slowly, languidly. Then his ring started to give way, stretching open for me. As he opened to me, my cock head slipped into him.

He was moaning again, into the pillow below.

I gripped his ass and hips tightly again. I wanted him to know there was no turning back. In his ear I whispered, "Busted your cherry sweetie!"

I could hear him breathing deeply into the pillow and moved further into him. I watched as my slick cock traveled into him. The lip of his ring was tight and rigid against my cock, it looked white in color. Inch after inch of me entered him. I had about 4 inches in him and could feel my rigid cock head pushing his guts apart, leading the way. I felt my cock head hit his prostate...and suddenly, Jason pushed back against me, quickly driving another inch of my cock inside him.

"OUCH!" he yelled into the pillow.

I stopped and pulled back slightly then twisted my cock at a different angel. I poured more oil on my cock and his hole, drizzling the last of it down the top of his crack. I moved to put the bottle back on the bedside table, and my cock moved further inside of him. I used the momentum to keep going. As the base of my cock entered him he was whining into the pillow below. I was pretty thick to begin with, but at the bottom of my cock it flared out another ½ inch. His ring could barely take it. I slowed down a bit and jabbed my cock in him. His ass was so tight against me. And he was so hot -- it was like his channel was scalding my cock from inside. I kept jabbing at his hole for a few moments. I pushed harder, then suddenly the tension went away and I slammed into him deeply.

Jason screamed into the pillow. I was consumed by the hot liquid core of his body. His ass was like an inferno. Hot, wet -- and so tight. I felt my balls swing forward into his. I looked down. My cock was buried deep within his body. My hairy black crotch hair covered his ass. I could see his wet brown ass hair mixing with mine. It was so erotic.

Jason's body was covered in sweat. His breathing was labored. And I was exactly the same way. It took all my strength not to fuck him into the bed. I knew how hard this had been on him. It had happened to me, too. Twenty five years ago I had been fucked for the first time - and it was both a physical and psychological event.

"Jason, breathe through the pain. It is over, I am all the way in you buddy," I announced. I stayed in place. My only movement was my cock pulsing in him and my labored breaths. He, too, was panting. I could feel my nuts laying on his. The heat radiating from us was incredible.

I slowly leaned forward, which drew some of my cock from his ass. I moved my face toward his ear and nuzzled him, kissing him gently. A passionate surge pulsed through my body. I whispered in his ear, "you will always remember this moment, that I'm your first"!

With that said I pulled an inch or so out of him, then slowly eased back into him as I moaned a sigh. I slowly picked up speed and soon Jason was no longer complaining, his groans turned into moans. We were now moving enough to make the old bed squeak and the headboard tap the wall. Jason started arching his hips back to meet my movements. Between his grunts and heavy breathing I announced, "You are a natural just as I thought."

I slowed my pace and stopped for a second. I felt under his body and touched his raging hard cock. His cock's head was dripping with precum. I squeezed his cock hard. "Yeah you're a natural Jason!"

I started to move my dick again as my hand traveled up and rubbed his sweaty chest.

"Don't be embarrassed man, you are really good at this. See how you opened up to me? You're just learning as I did what you like. Damn your already wet all over from me. You know you like this," I said as he moved back against me, taking me to the hilt.

I moaned in pleasure. I started loosing it. I could feel the cum building in my balls. My cock was getting more sensitive and growing. I was panting -- his ass was just too much for me. It was like the chute that encased my cock was milking me. I started swearing under my breath -- talking dirty to him. I was getting ready to pull out of him. I didn't want to breed him without his consent. Just as I was about to pull out, his ass clamped down on me...pulsing on my cock. His ass was on fire. We were so covered in sweat, oil and precum that my cock was pistoning in and out of his hole. His balls were swinging back in to mine, over and over. Suddenly his outer butt muscles clamped down on me, too and that was all I could take. Spit flew from my mouth as I grunted "OH SHIT MAN!"

I was buried so deep inside him when I climaxed. My balls tensed up and I felt my discharge firing from me. The sudden wetness added to the sensations. God this was beautiful. I shot volley after volley of cum inside him. Over and over I dumped cum deep inside him. The wetness of my load coated me and the slickness made me slip easier in and out of him as I continued to hump him. I slowed and collapsed on his back. Jason fell onto the bed below me. We lay together as I softened inside him.

I nuzzled him, rubbing his shoulder with my stubbled chin. "Can't say you didn't enjoy that, can you Jason." He lay quietly below me. The bed was a mess of covers. Sweat and cum covered the comforter.

"Let's get cleaned up," I sighed and pulled away from him. I plopped down on the bed next to him and he looked up at me.

His blank face opened to an astonished expression. He slowly turned on his side and looked at me. He studied my face quietly, then my torso. His face blushed when he looked at my cock, which was covered in cum, nestled in my pubic hair. God he was sexy! I was swept away by him.

I was mesmerized by his body too and moved in - embracing him. I moved my lips to his and dove in for a kiss, savagely pushing his lips apart and moving my tongue into his mouth. He froze suddenly and then relaxed a bit and let me explore his mouth. He kissed me back tentatively. I slowly touched his body up and down while making out with him.

As we kissed I felt my cock stir below...he had me so turned on. I reached over and started caressing his balls. He lay back and spread his legs, giving me access. I turned on my side and felt my cock slap against his leg. He looked down and his eyes got big. He looked up at me in shock.

I am proud of my cock -- it is pretty big. I have a thick 9 inches cut cock with a large, blunt head. The shaft tapers a bit under the head, then flares down at the root of my cock. My groin is covered in black curly hair.

I bent down and sucked his nipple, and ran my hands up and down my body. As I started moving lower down his body, places kisses down his torso. Jason let out a soft, delightful little cry as I took his cock into my mouth began to suck. He was lost in the feeling and put his uncertain hands to my head, trying to take control of his head. I pulled back slowly and looked up his body. His gaze was focused on me, taking in the scene of me fellating him.

"You ever did this before?" I asked him softly. He shook his head.

"No," he replied. "And I've never done it with a stranger either."

"I am so glad our flights were canceled and we were able to do this here. I don't know if it would have happened with the other guys around when we got to Vegas," I smiled at him.

"What? How did you know I was going to Vegas?" he asked, suddenly looking worried.

"You know who I am, don't you?" I asked smiling even brighter. When he shook his head no, I chuckled under his breathe.

"Jason Randall, I'd like to introduce you to your new boss, Scott Banks," I announced with a broad smile.

He threw my head back and covered my face with a pillow. I could see a bright red glow over the part of his face that was showing...and it spread like a rash over his body. Shit -- the guy was embarrassed.

I continued to caress his body as he hid under a pillow.

"SHIT -- SHIT -- SHIT!!!!!!" he chanted. I could tell he was getting upset.

"Come on, don't be a fucker, Jason," I said to him. He kept his head buried under the pillow.

He moaned from under the pillow, "I'm sick!"

"Yeah I know man, you drank a lot of booze. But it loosened you up," I laughed loud and humped myself against his side. My hard cock was leaking on his upper thigh. "You remember don't you fucker? I took your cherry. You gave it easily. I went in you like a hot knife into butter!" As I rocked the bed he begged me to stop the movement.

"Fuck man, you are making me sick to my stomach doing that," he moaned!

I stopped moving and got serious for a second. "You do remember I fucked you don't you?" I asked. I shook his shoulder when I didn't answer right away.

"Yes, I remember," he moaned as I pulled the pillow off his face. I reached down and rubbed his upper chest as I spoke.

"No need to be embarrassed Jason, you are a good piece of ass. I could tell you enjoyed it the way you just opened right up for me. You were moaning like a bitch in heat on my cock."

Throwing the pillow at me he snapped, "I was drunk last night, that's all!"

"Dude I've been drunk before also, but I never let a man up my ass like you did for me. You didn't fight me at all. Hell you were easy," I replied!

I pulled back and got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick pee and splashed some water on my face. I dried off and went back to the bedroom. Jason was staring up at the ceiling. I moved onto the bed and pushed against him, turning him over on his side. "Roll onto your side man," I asked. "Make room for the boss man!"

He did as I asked and I spooned up right behind him. My cock rubbed right into my tight ass cheeks. I dropped my arm around him over his chest and snuggled close to him. Lying together I began to move my hand over his chest. I moved tighter against him and felt my cock swell back to full strength. I moved my hand lower down his flat stomach and towards his cock -- I brushed against it and he jerked briefly.

"Easy baby," I cooed in his ear. "just relax, we've been here before. I want some more of you."

I moved my hand over his hip to his rear and parted his butt cheeks, pointing my cock at his hole.

"Please man, don't," he begged! "I'm too sick for this."

I stopped moving and spoke. "A good fuck will clear the cobwebs out of your head. Understand?" I asked.

My silence confirmed he was listening to what I had to say. "Now I already busted your ass open. It's easy from here on."

Softly he asked what I wanted of him this time? Patting his face cheek I answered, "That's more like it!"

I pealed myself from his back and got off the bed. I walked over to the opposite side of the bed and stopped in front of him. He stared directly at my cock, waving in front of him. It was impossible to miss. I reached over and touched his behind. "Dude you got an ass on you that won't quit."

He couldn't even look me in the eyes anymore and knew he was broken. I stood slowly as Jason rolled over on his back again. He opened his legs wide and I crawled onto the bed and moved between them. He kept his eyes locked on my cock and as it bobbed closer and closer to him.

I spit into my palm and rubbed it up and down my cock, coating it for the journey inside him. I heard him gulp.

Looking down at him I asked, "You ready?" Without waiting for an answer I told him to raise his legs up and as he did I scooted in closer to him.

"Ok Jason, time to give me your pussy," I said as I crawled up over his body. My weight forced his legs back and his hips arched up naturally towards my cock. Reaching between us I guided my cock towards his hole.

"Contact!" I said under my breath as I pushed forward. I looked down as my crown entered his hole, slowly going in further. I lowered my chest down to his and I felt him reach up and grab hold of my body.

The heat on my cock was wonderful. He was as tight as the first time and it was tough going for a while. My cock inched inside him. He was panting again and I heard small grunts coming from him. I started sucking on his ear and kept on driving into him. When my balls settled on his ass and my cock bottomed out, I groaned. Jason was panting and covered with sweat.

"Easy baby, you got all of it now," I whispered as I cuddled him. I held his head in my hands and kissed his lips. I opened his mouth and gently French kissed him. I could slowly feel him relaxing and his ass wasn't clenched down so hard on my cock. When I felt that, I gently moved my hips out a little and then back into him. Jason had a pained expression on his face as I drove back in.

"Sorry baby, its gets easier." I began moving in and out faster. I smiled down at him when I felt his cock hardening between our stomachs. Our bodies massaged his cock head as we moved. I held him tight and then felt him wrapping his arms around my back. As the bed started to squeak Jason began to moan. I jack hammered him hard a few times and slowed down so we could catch our breath again.

With my mouth against his ear I cooed, "Baby you're a natural at this!"

I pumped faster and then slow as we both worked towards climax. His eyes rolled in the back of his head -- he was getting close.

"Oh baby, Oh baby," and I knew it was happening. Stopping balls deep in him, I sucked in deep breaths of air with each time my cock fired inside him. I closed my eyes and allowed it to happen. I felt him rubbing up and down my back and his hips were pushing back at me as I shot deep inside him. I went limp on top of him as he held me tight.

I slowly pulled back and my softening cock slipped from his slimy hole. I grinned down at him. "Beautiful baby," I said as I rolled off him over to my side.

continued...

12