Forced Changes Ch. 05

Story Info
Sydney sees the landlady, gets kidnapped, and meets a god.
11.4k words
4.86
30.3k
52

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

© capn_doggy

Preview/Spoiler Tags: Futanari, Transgender, Male to Female, Femdom, Transformation, Succubus, Dickgirl, Blowjob, Teasing, Goddess

Big thanks to VeeBird who helped me edit the story and provided me with motivation to get this done in any sort of timeframe.

~ ~ ~

I woke with Lexi suckling on a nipple, her tongue gently swirling around my areola. Encircling her with my arms, I pulled her hips so she was flush against me. Her hand traced my side down to the small of my back.

Then I recalled how she tricked me about the portal.

I'll give her five more minutes before I give her a piece of my mind. She needs to know that's not acceptable...

After those five minutes, which may have been closer to six, or even ten, I gently pulled her head back, stopping her talented mouth from fulfilling it's destiny. Her brilliant blue eyes shone with an unspoken apology and a little bit of mirth.

"It never gets any easier to go through the portal, does it?" I asked, sighing as her fingers dug firmly into my ass.

"Not really, can you blame me for sparing you the worry?" she asked, kissing her way up my neck.

"No, but..." I gasped as she bit my earlobe. Her knee slid between my legs teasing me with a bit of pressure as she continued to distract me. Her tail wrapped around my thigh and pulled just enough to deepen the sensation as my pussy tingled with warmth. Her teeth nipped at the tip of my ear before her tongue prodded inside my ear canal, causing me to giggle at the sensation. I could feel her smile, and it made my insides flush and squirm with a comforting warmth.

"No hard feelings then?" she whispered in my ear.

"I think I can find a way to forgive you," I said, somewhat breathlessly, digging my fingers into her shoulder blades. Shockingly, I could feel my body tensing, shuddering, as I approached the precipice of orgasm.

How is she making me feel this way without any penetration?

Her thigh just kept its relentless pressure, pushing and nudging, now gliding smoothly, lubricated by my arousal. Lexi laughed softly and I considered reciprocating momentarily, then she went back to prodding my ear with her wet muscle. I danced and quivered at the sensation, unintentionally deepening and accelerating the motion on my sensitive labia. The additional agitation was enough to push me over the edge as my climax claimed me, my legs tightened around her like a boa constrictor.

Eventually, my shudders fell away and I was left cradled, spent and lethargic, replete with satisfaction in Lexi's arms.

She must have rolled me on top of her while I was insensate with orgasm because her heartbeat and slow breathing were echoing their gentle, calming music beneath me. I felt loved, laying on my stomach, entangled in Lexi grasp, contemplating the strange turns my life had taken. Lexi stroked my hair slowly, luxuriantly, in time with her tail that tightened as it curled around my thigh, a loving little tree vine clinging to its host.

I sighed, as I let her heart beat out its soothing rhythm directly into my ear as I let my hands trace the smooth muscles of her stomach.

"What's bothering you?" she asked. I tensed as I contemplated her question.

"I don't appreciate the way you lied to me."

"But you don't mind how I apologized," she said, a little smugly.

"That still doesn't make what you did right."

"No," she agreed, sobering a little. "But I will always seek to shelter you from pain and worry. As I've stated before, I want you live a life of sweet sensations and pleasurable experiences until your dying day, which is a very long time and an uncountable number of orgasms from now. Trust me, they'll need to invent new numbers to even get close." I laughed at her silliness and fought the smile that threatened my seriousness.

"Trust is a funny thing. Just know that if you lie to me, I'll be mad. As long as you understand that we'll work things out and take them as they come."

"Okay, got it. Round two?"

"I thought we were here for a reason, not just constant sex."

"Constant sex can be a reason unto itself. But, I understand, rain check on the sex."

"God, you're incorrigible," I said, giving her a light swat to the belly. "Listen, can you start giving the place a quick clean, I'm gonna go talk to Mrs. Henderson, my landlady. She texted cause I missed our chess game. Also, she might have a lead on some boxes we could beg, borrow, or steal."

"No problem sweetie, I'll get right to it," she said, giving me a quick kiss to the forehead.

Lexi was thoughtful enough to conjure some clothes for me on the bed before she set about cleaning up, unconcerned with her nudity.

That woman has no self consciousness. Not that she has any reason to, but still, it's damn distracting... Which is probably what she's going for, the sly dog, I thought as she bent over like a gymnast doing stretches to pick up something of the floor, her derriere becoming a towering edifice of distraction. The pinnacle of perfection brought forth a deluge of unstoppable thoughts of what that pillowy mass would feel like gyrating atop me.

She's so transparent.

After I missed my pant leg for the third time, I finally tore my gaze away from the dual distractions of her tantalizing ass working in tandem with her mostly covered pussy, her dark vulva peeking around her curves to say hello.

I can't even deny its effectiveness too, as simple as her ploy is.

I shook my head to free myself from her tantalizing displays of flexibility to don my shirt and pants before heading over to Mrs. Henderson's apartment.

I was nostalgic as I meandered the hallways to her office. The apartment hadn't been my living quarters for long, and it hadn't really been my home as much as it had been the place I returned to each day. Still, I'd had some good times here, mostly due to Mrs. Henderson and her patient ears and delicious cookies. I had a sad smile as I knocked on her door, her welcome mat squishing comfortably between my toes.

The door swung open to reveal the short woman who had been my mom away from mom. She had her patented short white hair with matching thick horn rimmed glasses with the charm bracelet like neck strap dangling around her shoulders. The worn wooden beads of apples and pencils depicting her pride in her chosen profession as a highschool history teacher. She had seemed lonely when I met her, widowed for four years and yearning for company, me a freshman away from home for the first time ever and missing my family. We had supported and comforted each other throughout the year and she would be the thing I missed most.

"You're glowing dear." Eyes wide, I wasn't entirely sure if Lexi had disguised me or not. But how would she recognize me then?

"No need to be worried," she said laying a hand on my arm. "It's a good thing, and I suspect has something to do with why you've missed out on our weekly chess game," she said arching a eyebrow at me knowingly. She waved me inside and shut the door behind her before she wrapped me up in a hug.

"I've missed you dear, but I'm glad you've found someone to share your time with. You deserve someone special and, although I'm amazing, I can't give you everything you need in life."

I laughed at her usual bluntness and wry dirty humor. "You know no one could replace you. I haven't figured out how you cook those immorally addictive cookies you keep unashamedly supplying me."

"How else am I supposed to buy your affections?"

"You could pay me like everyone else."
"Ahhhh. So we've gone into whoring, have we? Let me know if you need me to start handing out pamphlets. My usual cut is a twenty eighty split." We stood, silent for a moment, before dissolving into giggles.

"Ahhhh. I've missed you Sydney. So tell me all about the lucky lady. Or is it a lad?" she asked playfully.

"Truthfully. She's a bit of both," I said nervously. She paused for a moment, her smile slipping before she answered.

"Well, that's... interesting." She noticed the sadness on my face and quickly responded. "Oh. No! I didn't mean it like that! It's just that you threw me for a loop. I was still joking around and you responded so seriously I was stunned. So your new girlfriend's got a little extra junk in her trunk? Or do his pecs have a little of that bounce and sway?" she said cupping her own breasts.

I threw myself into another hug as laughter rippled through my belly. "I now know why you're still single, no one's willing to put up with your vulgarity. And she's, got some extra junk, if you must know," I said with a small smile and a blush.

"Oh, ho ho. Does she now? Did I ever tell you about my fling with Sarah, my hairdresser, during my swinger days?" A timer in the kitchen saved me from having to hear the resulting story. Her oven door creaked as it opened, followed shortly by a stampeding wave of mouthwatering chocolate chip cookie scent. I started to salivate, my pavlovian response getting the best of me. She came out of the kitchen like an angel descending on sugary wings, a plate of cookies in one hand, two glasses of milk in the other.

"You neanderthal. Pinching the edges of the glass like a heathen, didn't your mother ever teach you manners? Who knows where those fingers have been?" I teased.

"I know, and if you keep up with the sass I'll tell you each and every intimate detail."

We spent some time enjoying the cookies, silent but for the appreciative moans of chocolatey delights.

"So tell me about the woman that makes my Sydney's eyes sparkle?"

"Oh, she's a whirlwind of energy, caring and affection wrapped in a sinfully hot package. She's a woman that could give a priest an erection. She pampers me and she says she loves me and I believe her. She's confident, commanding, and a little bit intimidating. I think," I paused blushing. "I think she's the one for me. Which is strange, because she wouldn't be the type I would've thought I'd go for."

"Love's often like that. Although me and Harold, may he rest in peace, were highschool sweethearts for a while before I finally convinced him to pop my cherry our freshman year in college."

"Mrs. Henderson!"
"What?" She asked innocently. "It's not like women don't have a sex drive too. I know the popular opinion is that it's always the boy looking to get in the girl's pants, but in my experience it's the girl unbuckling the boys pants just as often. I'm sure your girlfriend would corroborate."

"Of that I have no doubt. She was definitely the aggressor in this relationship."

"Seduce the lonely virgin did she?"

Cough. Cough. "Yeah...Something like that." I couldn't seem to stop the blushes from repeatedly heating up my cheeks.

"Anyway, Mrs. Henderson, the reason why I came over-" She held up the last half cookie and finished it off in one bite. "...One of the reasons I came over was that Lexi, my girlfriend's name, asked-"

"Figured that out by context," she said dryly.

"Asked me to move in with her," I finished, ignoring her interruption.

"Good for you two. I'll get the paperwork and then you two can get back to screwing like bunnies. Wait, no, scratch that, bunnies are too vanilla. So you can get back to banging her like a jackhammer. Wait, no finess. So you can get back to-"

"How many of these do you have."

"A thousand, and the school board gets annoyed if I use them in class so you're my only outlet. Save me Sydney one, you're my only hope. It'll just be a second," she said as she got up presumably to get the paperwork. She came back with some more cookies in addition to the paperwork and pens.

After we got the particulars taken care of she shooed me towards the door, stating, "Go help your girl pack. The sooner you get done-"

"I get it Mrs. Henderson, no need to finish that thought," I said, pulling her into a hug. She surprised me with a crushing grip, showing surprising strength in her deceptively thin frame. "You come back and see me, okay?" she said, her voice thick with emotion.

"Count on it. You will be begging me to leave by the time I'm done with you. Besides, I haven't caught up to you in our chess games yet. I'll miss you too, you dirty old broad." She released me and I was halfway out the door before Mrs. Henderson called out one last thing.

"By the way, did that woman ever get your wallet back to you? She was asking around outside the church down the street. I said I could get it to you but she was adamant about doing it herself. Whatever, it's her time to throw away," she said, obviously annoyed with the woman as she recalled the exchange.

"No, she never did. Strange," I said, still puzzling over the odd exchange as the door swung shut behind me.

Wonder what that was about. I'm ninety five percent sure my wallet is sitting on my kitchen table. Shit! I forgot to ask her about boxes. Oh well let's see how Lexi is doing without them.

The elevator ping drew my attention as the doors slid open. Out stepped two ethereal beauties, cast from a mold of a different quality than the normal populace. The woman stepped out first and damn, was she capital F fine. She had platinum blond hair and was maybe five foot six. Dressed in black pants with a tight, navy blue top. A wooden rosary dangled from her arm as she strutted towards me in sensible heels. The same fake smile that smarmy infomercial guys wear was the only thing marring her otherwise pristine features. That and her cold uncaring eyes. I shivered involuntarily at her dead gaze.

The man on the other hand had earthy dark hair, cut short but not military short. He wore a t-shirt so tight that you could see every nook and cranny of his extremely well toned body. He wore a pair of shorts and sandals which clashed with his partners businesslike attire. He stood a full head taller than his companion and had a sad smile that ran up to his eyes. The thing that had me standing still and staring however, was not their looks or attires, it was the fact that, shimmering in a hazy cloud behind the man, were two gigantic, feathered wings. I blinked my eyes as the pair noticed me in the hallway. The wings faded as I stared at them, sliding out of view as I questioned my sanity.

The man leaned forward and whispered into the woman's ear and she consulted a piece of paper before putting it away and marching straight towards me.

"Is your name Mr. Wilks?" the woman questioned.

"Who's asking," I inquired, suspicious of these two strange individuals.

"Come with us," she stated flatly.

"Uhhhh, I don't think so," I said, backing away from them both.

"I wasn't asking. Do it," she said, jerking her head at the sculpted man behind her.

Before I could blink, the dude disappeared and reappeared behind me, his chin behind my ear.

"Sorry," he whispered at the same time a sharp stab and spreading chill appeared in my neck.

"What's... happening..." I tried to speak, but the words were fuzzy and indistinct as they floated away from me. In fact the entire world was fuzzy as my legs refused to support my weight, the chill spreading to envelope my entire body. The man cradled me into his arms as I heard an animalistic roar in the distance.

He passed me off to ice bitch just in time, as a flying blue blob intersected him center mass, sending him careening down the hallway. Bouncing me a little to get a better grip, the woman began carrying me towards the elevator as sounds of a struggle echoed behind us. The woman's arms were strangely cool to the touch, feeling more like a mannequin than human flesh. The reasoning part of my mind was impressed by the ease of which she carried me in front of her, she was very gentle with me as she used her hip to bump the door open, cradling my head as we passed through the threshold. My neck muscles went lip and my head lolled about like a newborn babes.

I faded for a bit, but regained awareness with the slamming of a door to a white van as the woman set me into the back. A sharp jab of pain, like a nail through the center of my forehead, gave me a point that I hung onto as long as I could, the darkness already beckoning. She started the car and I clung onto consciousness just long enough to read the highway I-80 West sign as we passed underneath it before the darkness claimed me.

Waking was unexpected.

Not that I didn't think I wouldn't wake up again.

I just hadn't predicted rising to the scent of vanilla candles, under a fluffy comforter with a pillow under my head. Cracking one eye open showed a room filled with four different bed types and too many pillows to count at a glance.

"No need to pretend, I know you're awake," whispered a smokey voice from behind me. I snapped my eyes closed at the sound of her voice. Still wary, I continued to pretend to be asleep as I surveyed my surroundings as best as I was able.

Which was not very well, with my eyes held cautiously shut.

Best I could tell, I wasn't by any train stations, the only sounds came from my pounding heart and the steady breathing of my mysterious captor.

I sat up when a feminine hand brushed my hair away from my eyes. Rising ready to fight, I was surprised to see a decidedly not ice bitch body attached to the hand.

I guess she didn't really sound like her at all now that I think about it.

She was tall, intimidatingly tall, as she lounged in the bed next to me. Entirely naked, and seemingly without shame, her body was covered in similar tribal tattoos that came out when Lexi was, 'hulking out', or performing magic, only black. Also the skin surrounding the tattoos was a burgundy color, the kind you'd find on old law books. Her tail wound itself around my calf and it was such a Lexi move that I had to fight to stifle a strange mixture of sob and moan. Fighting to keep from panicking, I wrapped my arms across my chest, almost painfully pinning my breasts to my chest. From her temple, two darker mahogany rows of horns swept back in slightly spiraling horns that followed her hair, curving back above her ears.

Why do I always wake up naked? What's with these people?

"Oh sweetie. She's okay, she fought off the seraphim. Alexandria is sad and frantic but she's unhurt." She scooted closer to me and I flinched back, balling my hands into fists, heavy tears rolling from my eyes. She held up her hands, palms facing me, fingers splayed as she gave me a little space. Watching her closely, I scooted back off the bed, and, using my peripherals, tried to locate a door with which to effect my escape. Her tail tightened briefly as it unwound, the friction of it stinging my skin with the heat as she let me go. The moist air of the room swirled around my naked form but I made no effort to cover up, prioritizing a stance ready for action instead, prepared to fight this succubus if I had to.

"There's no escape," she said and I focused back on her. "Oh dear. That sounded rather ominous didn't it? I mean you no harm. You are rather jittery aren't you? But not without cause I guess," she said talking mostly to herself. Still on the lookout for a door, I skirted around the room, praying for any exit of any kind.

"What could I possibly say or do to help you relax?"

"You could start with your name and where we are," I said finding my voice, thready as it was.

"I've had many names through the years, a few you might even recognize today, Aphrodite, Lilith, Quarinash, Yachnisha, but the one most commonly used by those closest to me is Belini, or Bel for short. It's nice to meet you Sydney, I've been watching you and your partner for awhile."

"Cause that's not creepy or anything," I snorted before I could catch my tongue. She laughed, the sound joyous and easy as she shook her wavy auburn locks back behind her shoulders. In standing, she revealed the thin leathery rings that unfurled slightly as she stood up. They looked satiny soft as they folded up tight to her back, the tips dangling down near her curvy hips.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers