Forced Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,049 Followers

The world shuddered, drawing me from my examination. A tug between my shoulder blades caused me to stumble.

"Your going to give me answers someday," Sam promised at the same time that Sariel cheerfully said, "Bye Syd. Thanks for all your help. See you later."

Before I could respond, they popped out of existence, along with all my surroundings.

A bungee cord force yanked me backwards off my feet. I flew, quicker than thought, out of Sariel's mind; like a rubber band in the hands of a sociopathic third grader, my mind snapped back into my skin. My breasts pressed into the dirty linoleum, the lingering scent of ammonia based cleaner made me crane my neck to escape it. The rumbling growl came from the woman supported by the shapely calves that arched over me. Lexi's tail wiggled above me and I was so charged with sexual energy that it was the most natural thing in the world to me to reach up and pull it down to fellate it. Just a bit.

... Maybe more than a bit.

Lexi yowled like a cat whose tail just got stepped on, claws flexing as she spun, her glittering black orbs indicating her loss of control.

I cocked my head at her as if to say, "What you gonna do about it?" as I continued to work her writhing tail with my mouth. Pulling her tail away, she wrapped it under my arms as I whined, losing my main connection to her.

Oh. Right. I have hands don't I.

The thoughts had to fight through barriers of lust and psychic whiplash to reach my reasoning mind. The black faded from my sclera for just a moment.

I clawed at her flesh, muscles thrumming beneath my fingers, as her thighs quivered like a horses preparing to gallup.

And I prepare to ride that pony.

While I focused on her she used her makeshift harness to get me to my feet, shielding me with her body as she backed me against the shelves. It was good but I was frustrated by her lack of focus on me. I was needy and I pawed at her as she use her backside to press against my dick, squeezing it in her valley. Tracing her eyeline I saw that she was staring down Sariel's partner, Lavarus I presumed, as he stood innocently, his empty hands held up in the gesture in surrender.

Oh. She's still protecting me. Thoughtful of her. Unnecessary... but thoughtful.

Climbing up her back like a jungle gym, I clung to her shoulders, my dick pressing into the small of her of her back as I whispered seductively into her ear.

"Why are you staring at him? A girl's liable to get jealous." I could feel her eyes darted around her instincts clashing as she wanted to appease and protect me at the same time. Crossing my arms, I slid beneath her lace to circle her nipples.

God, I love the sounds she makes. The sounds I can force from her. It's very flattering. And empowering.

My legs curled around her stomach, turning me into a proverbial backpack as a worked myself up and down her back.

"He's no threat. I'll vouch for him," Bel provided as she slunk into existence. Her wings fluttering as she drank in our embrace.

I'm not quite sure she can move in any other way.

Belini's reassurance was enough for Lexi as she growled and did a judo like throw, flipping me over her shoulder and turning around until we were face to face with my back still against the shelves. Her rapidly hardening erection tickled my stomach as she positioned my dick over her snatch.

"Yes. Please yes," I whined as I scratched at her back. Her pheromones wasted no time, their stringent cinnamon scents driving me feral with need. As on edge as I was from Sam's teasing, it only took a couple of our tandem animalistic thrusts before I spilt my essence into her warmth.

"Thank you dear," I whispered into her neck as she held me close. We kept our embrace as seed drooled out, trickling down her thigh as she came down from her mania.

"Hello. You back with us?" I sighed as happy fun time satisfaction chemicals made me feel good.

She licked a breast, gripping me tightly as I felt her searching for words.

"Why did you do that?" Her voice came out as chunky concrete, an equal mixture of fear and relief.

"Because, sweet one, I watched you die," I said, the thought enough to make my throat tighten.

"What?" she said, drawing back.

Pulling her back tight, I let her scent was over me.

"She," I nodded toward Belini. "Showed me a future where you died. I went a little crazy and one thing led to another..."

"Yadda yadda yadda, you end up tackling a woman with a sword," she said incredulous, her voice growing angry, threatening to hulk out again.

"No. If you have every right to throw yourself in danger for me then I have equal right to do the same. We're partners in this. Equal share," I said, staring at her with fire in my eyes.

She had the grace to look bashful as she lowered me to my feet.

Snapping her a kiss, I smiled to show I wasn't truly angry with her, it was just important to me she understood where I was coming from.

"What happened with you and the seraphim?" she asked, drawing me close enough that I could hear the solid thumping of her heart. The sound soothed in a very primal way, working in tandem with endorphins to calm my soul. Unable to resist, I allowed my tongue to take a small nibble of her succulent flesh.

"I saw you tackle her and then you both went limp on the floor. Seeing you like that... I think you can guess what happened. I have a vague recollection of the sword transforming into that man over there. I wanted to go and question him about what the fuck was going on but I couldn't just abandon you. You went somewhere I couldn't follow," she finished with a whisper, her voice hollow with imagined problems.

"Oh honey," I said softly. "I had very little Idea of what I was doing. It was mostly instinct."

"And that makes it better!" Her nails bit into my flesh as her fear overwhelmed her.

"No. No it doesn't. But I don't want to fight right now. I learned something playing around in Sariel's head. It was awful. They aren't our enemies. Well... They were our enemies but they didn't want to be. There was this scientist and then the girl, she was so sad and broken and I wanted to hold her. Then Samantha showed up and she kissed me-" I was in a rush and stumbled over the words in my haste to tell Lexi everything.

Silenced with a kiss, I melted into Lexi as she settled my mind.

"Better?" she asked with an arched brow.

"Better," I replied, taking a kiss of my own.

"Now start at the beginning. And remember to slow down this time," she said, bopping my nose with her's.

"So I tackled Sariel. The name of the woman... the seraphim," I clarified, reading her confusion. "And then I was in this barren expanse. Nearly barren expanse. Following the lone light I found a young woman who had a heartrending tale to tell. I'll spare you the grisly details but it's fair to say she'd seen and gone through some messed up shit. She was starved for any sort of affection and she asked me so sweetly," embarrassed and blushing, I wiggled awkwardly in her arms.

"Stop being silly and dancing around," she said ruffling my hair.

"She kissed me," I blurted, blush growing more pronounced. Staring at her expectantly, she gave me that bemused smile and kissed my head again.

I kept staring. She let out a little chuckle and gestured as if to say "And...?".

"She kissed me," I said again, as if that should explain everything.

"Did she force herself on you?" she asked, her smile slipping and her eyes growing hard.

"No! No. Nothing like that," I said, reading her features, looking for any anger or accusation. "Aren't you mad?" I asked, incredulous.

"Why would I be mad?" she said, genuinely baffled by my reaction.

"I cheated on you," I said, burying my head into her shoulder to hide my shame.

"First of all, her kissing you without warning would in no way be cheating. As cheating is based upon knowingly betraying your partner with infidelity. As you had no knowledge of the kiss prior to it happening it could not be cheating. Unless...?" she let the question hang. Burying my face tighter into her shoulder, my guilt surged anew.

"Did you kiss her back?" she asked, without any judgment. She pried me away from her shoulder, my eyes red and on the verge of tears.

I nodded as the tears broke the barrier and tumbled down my cheeks.

She cupped my cheek as she brushed away my tears.

"I've said this before and I'll probably have to say this again. You have nothing to feel guilty about. There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself with another person. It does not diminish what I feel for you. Nor, I suspect, does it indicate a reduction of your previously professed feelings for me." I shook my head, agreeing with her statement. My tongue twisted into knots, preventing speech.

"Good," she brushed her hand through my hair as she continued. "The only real question I have is this: Did you enjoy it?" she asked, smirking with mirth.

I blushed and squirmed in her grasp, making her hold me tighter.

"I think I have my answer. Now after she kissed you, which we've established that you enjoyed, did you do her the courtesy of kissing her back?"

My face had to look like a tomato at this point as I avoided her eyes, which sparkled with mischief.

"You did?" she stated, sounding surprised.

"Yes," I said, my voice low and enticing with my nervous fear. I was glad I'd been able to get through my pseudo confession. Even though it was more Lexi teasing about my shyness, than any offering of information by me.

"Good. I would hate to think my lover wasn't generous enough." Shocked, I watched as she flicked her tongue at me lewdly.

"So you kissed her... But I don't think that's all the details. And I want them. Every. Single. Dirty. One," her words sultry as she moved closer and closer, crowding me. I felt like a thermometer in a bot of water on the stove as Lexi systematically drove me to boil.

"So she kis-"

"Kissed you. Yes, you've said that already. What came next?" she interrupted, her pheromones swirling in the air as she sought to dismantle my composure at every turn.

"Then she... She grabbed my hand." Lexi mirrored my words, entwining our hands.

"She pulled it down to her sex." Both puppet and puppet master, the strange mixture of our roles a heady aphrodisiac as Lexi leveraged my guilt into arousal.

"And did you partake of her plump pussy?" Lexi drawled, popping her p's. "No your kinder than that. You'd have taken it slow. Drawn it out. Made it special." Drawing my hand along her leg, she placed it at her drooling core that smoldered with heat.

"Show me." Her voice tightroping the line between request and demand such that I didn't even know which she'd meant.

As if I could deny her either way.

My fingers were clumsy, almost stiff, as I teased around her familiar soft folds.

"That's right honey. Just like that. She probably wasn't quiet either." In this way we spent a fair amount of time, me coaxing her slowly ramping up my touches, her making plaintive mewling moans that made me want to be bold. Her feigned meekness was seeping into my psyche, working with my guilt to turn this into a penitent action. Something I could do so she would forgive me for what I'd done.

No. So I can forgive me for what I've done.

Altering our embrace, I left a moist furrow across her chest, sowing seeds of appreciation for her skin as I ended at her nipple. Plump and tender, it firmed as I used it to draw Lexi ever closer to release. Clenching my jaw, I resolved myself to honor this lovely beautiful woman in the way she most enjoyed. Before me penitence train could truly leave the station, Lexi threw on the brakes in the most compassionate, and gentle, way she knew. She quieted, although I could still taste the tension of arousal as it cycled through her body. Taking my hand between both of hers, she delicately brought it to her lips, laying a gentle kiss in the center as she held my eyes. Following her lead, I stopped all motion. Keeping her lips on my palm she mouthed, "I love you."

It finally clicked in my brain.

She's not jealous. And it's not that she doesn't care. She's shown me how much she cares. This isn't something I need to do for her. Nor is it something to do in some misguided unneeded confessional like atonement. Oh my god. What was I doing? She's not trying to make me ashamed. She's trying to take this hangup of mine, and work through it with me. Make the experience something we could share rather than something I'd done to her.

Before the tears could fully form, I shook, squeezing my eyes closed, tensing my entire face as I reset my headspace. I gave her an apologetic look before smiling demurely, giving her my "I'm gonna make you scream," eyeballs. Her excitement palpable as a I moved, silky smooth, taking her hand in mine as I placed her palm against my lips, giving it kiss. Taking it a step further, I traced a heart with my tongue, dotting the middle before echoing her message, mouthing, "I love you too" into her hand.

And I did. It wasn't some pleasant, teddy bear kind of love either. No. This love was invasive. Parasitic. Tearing through things I'd thought important for me and replacing them with thoughts of her. Lexi unknowingly had destroyed my concern for my own well-being; My thoughts of my career suffered a similar fate, tossed into the maelstrom that my life had become. My sexual identity morphed and twisted until it was almost unrecognizable as my own.

Yet I don't care. Those things are minor compared with the love, devotion, and trust of a woman like Lexi. Trust doesn't come easy to me but I'm going to make an effort to take Lexi at her word from now on.

The rush of our mutual love was enough to make my arousal spark and dance through my veins, igniting my passion as I constructed plans of my own to help with this sexual game Lexi had made. Like a jealous python, I wound my body around her, latching skimming her skin with my hands and feet. I delighted in her shiver. Kissing her neck, I began painting a sultry picture with my words.

"So teasing I was teasing her with my fingers. She was so wet. For me. I made her wet and she loved it. She was so young, not with age, she possessed a youth in her nervous excitement. Unconcerned with appearances, she cried out her excess arousal like a teapot releasing steam. And it was steamy. So hot I began to leak onto her thigh. Unsurprising, considering she was rocking up against me at the time. Then, when I had her on the cusp, on the very edge, the precipice, the summit of her... very... first... orgasm." My strokes slowed, driving deep to accentuate each of my final words. Stopping for a moment, I let Lexi hang there, clearly enthralled and excited by our story.

"Then things got stranger, believe it or not. Because this was the point when Sam showed up."

"Succubus Sam?" she asked confused.

"Yep," I confirmed.

How am I going to do this I don't have enough hands? And I certainly don't want angel bro joining in.

Fortunately, someone with far more experience stepped in before I could flounder too much.

Bel curled around Lexi and I like it was something she'd done a thousand times before. Lexi stiffened up, and I was concerned that Bel and I'd screwed up somehow. But, when she turned to look at me, the only thing I could see was Lexi's worry for me, uncertain if I would be okay with the development.

Oh you sweet woman. No wonder I love you so much.

Squeezing her to my chest, I couldn't have stopped my radiant smile if I'd wanted to. Reassuring her with a delicate kiss to the crown of her head she relaxed back into my arms as Bel started to go to work.

Lexi's skin sang a sweet melody, Bel's fingers acting the part of a maestro as they conducted both breast and vulva, never quite penetrating. Lexi's solid expanse of naked thighs called to me, and I sank my fingers into them, massaging her inner thighs. Sweet moans of jubilation and pleasure spiraled out into the phantom Walmart, as we delighted in our enjoyment of each others efforts. Before long Bel worked her magic, figurative not actual, and one of my favorite things in the world occurred; I held Lexi close to me as she unraveled in my arms, drinking deep the sacrament of pure pleasure. My forearms teased the undersides of her breasts as I stroked under her arms while she regained her breath.

"And that was about when I got kicked out of the dreamspace, ending up back here, horney and more than a little confused and horney," I finished my story with a smile, staring down at Lexi.

At some unspoken signal, Lexi and Bel turned the tables on me, flipping me around so I was facedown on the ground.

"But the story doesn't end there little bird does it?" Bel asked in a husky voice that promised dark desires.

"No. Now's the part where a lost sheep has wandered into the forest and encountered two, very, hungry, wolves," Lexi said, whispering the last words over the back of my neck as she maneuvered around behind me.

Shivering in excited anticipation, I began to pull my legs under me to better present them with my weeping sex. Warm buttocks meeting my upper back was Lexi's response as she forced my hindquarters back to the floor.

"No no no, dear. We can't have that, what kind of sheep wants what's going to happen to them. No we're going to devour you and there's nothing you can do but lay there and take it," Lexi promised with a growl," her voice was thick like she was under the effects of her protective rage. Her weight restraining me I could feel the rising tension of the physical restraint, tugging my arousal with it like a trailer. And yet, I still worried . I couldn't see anything beyond her backside when I turned my neck and I wasn't strong enough to buck her off.

Just what was Bel up to? Had she manipulated Lexi somehow? Was Lexi okay?

"Icarus," I blurted, worry getting the best of me, forcing me to use our old, barely remembered, safeword.

"Did I hurt you?" Lexi asked, concerned as she pulled me into her arms giving me a once over. "Was it too much? I thought you were enjoying it." Hands and eyes darted around my skin, searching for any injuries.

Shame burned through me like a molten steel ball dropped onto a slab of butter.

Great. Because of my neurosis I've ruined this, again. Why can't I just go with the flow and let things happen? I'm always over analyzing everything. Stupid.

"It was nothing," I said, trying to dismiss her concern and reaching to kiss her, to jump back on the horse before we lost the mood. She stopped me.

"It wasn't nothing. If there was nothing wrong you wouldn't have stopped me. You just need to talk to me. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful head of yours, please. I won't know if you don't tell me. If you don't tell me, I can't fix it," Lexi pleaded emotionally.

"I was scared something had happened to you, that Bel had manipulated you or something... And I don't know. I just... I got scared and then I used the safeword and I ruined-"

Lexi silenced my babbling with a hug. Freezing, it took me a moment to process what'd happened before I hugged her back, her scent and her strong embrace bringing me back to a more normal emotional state. Releasing the hug, she pulled back as she ran a hand through my hair.

"First of all, using the safeword didn't ruin anything. You should never, ever, be concerned about my feelings when using the safeword. It is there for our communication, comfort, and safety. If you feel uncomfortable or worried of course you should use it," Lexi lectured me with passion and concern.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,049 Followers