Forced Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please just listen to me..."

"I don't want to hear it. Get out. Out of my apartment. Out of my life."

Tears flowed freely from her eyes as she looked over at me desperately searching my face. Her posture sunk once more and her eyes sunk in the face of my resolute rage. Nooooooo. Part of me wailed. I ignored it as the beautiful creature stumbled out my front door closing it to firmly click in the silence of my apartment. I gave it a count of five before I let out my held breath in a long drawn out breath. She actually left. I'm glad. That gives us a chance.I took a deep breath and strode firmly into the unknown. I ripped open the door and sprinted the ten steps that separated me from my mistress. Your mistress? Lust asked. Our mistress, I replied. I relaxed the firm control I had of my psyche as I loosened the mental boundaries that restrained lust. The wanton creature in my mind surged forward mixing with the rational part until the two entities were indistinguishable. I was no longer who I had once been but I was okay with that. She had taken much from me but showed such gentle pleasures as well. I was no longer her slave, yet I still craved her touch, her presence.

The joining completed in the short time it took me to close the distance between us. I gripped her firmly from behind and she stiffened up. My breasts mashed firmly into her back with my still hard member slipping between her legs cradled by her puffy lips. It was a strange reversal of the time she first embraced me.

Her voice strained with confusion and a hint of hope. "What...why?"

"I had to know. I needed to be sure that what's between us wasn't a one way street... Did you mean what you said?"

It took her a moment to recall what she had said.

"Of course I did. I love you. It really was the only way. In order to be together..." The words rolled out of her, jumbling slightly in her race to explain things.

I quieted her by turning her and gently placing my lips against her own.

"There'll be plenty of time for that later. For now let's get back into my apartment before anyone sees us." I looked around conspiratorially covering myself in feigned bashfulness. She embraced me tightly as we took some unsteady steps neither one of us releasing their grasp enough to move easily.

Her voice trembled slightly, "Is it us?"

I stepped away from her, looking at her critically and stroking my chin, seemingly in deep contemplation. I opened my mouth as if to speak before closing it comically, going back to scrunching my face. Miming consideration, I nodding and shaking my head as if weighing pros and cons. Her posture drooped as she fell for my ruse. I stopped toying with her and swept her into a one armed embrace, my laughter tickling the air with little peening sounds.

"Of course it's us silly. I love you too."

Her tail curled around my thigh possessively as we passed the threshold to my apartment closing the door behind us.

"However, it's time we had a little chat about a certain something that happened to me last week."

*****

Author's Note: Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it as it is my first time publishing any sort of work. Please let me know what you thought of it, any feedback is welcome.