Forced Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele moaned around Jermain's phallus as it squirted the last of his load in her mouth; Ronnie and Jermain both gasped and groaned as they emptied themselves inside the white transvestite whore impaled between them. Ronnie could feel Michele's anal muscles spasm and her sphincter contract, milking him of his seed; whilst Jermain felt her lips slither and slide up and down his shaft while her tongue slathered at his glans extracting every last drop of his spend.

Eventually all three of them began to descend from the pinnacle of their orgasms. Jermain recovered first and pulled his cock out Michele's mouth and rubbed it over her face in one last gesture of humiliation. A few droplets of sperm mixed in with Michele's makeup, her face now a mess of lipstick, rouge and mascara. A long gobbet of spunk was drying on her cheek. The humiliating gesture was lost on Michele as she greedily lapped at the slowly deflating member whenever it got near her lips.

Jermain pulled himself away from Michele and hopped off the bed.

"Shit bitch; you pretend you don't like it; but you are one cock-sucking whore!" he laughed as he zipped his flies and reached for his shoes.

Ronnie pulled his cock from Michele's arse with audible plop. Semen mixed with blood, body lotion and a small amount of faecal matter ran in a rivulet from Michele's anus down her thigh and soaked in the nylon of her tattered pantyhose. Ronnie wiped his cock on the remains of her ripped panties and then pushed Michele face-down on the bed.

"Ok bitch; you are one good fuck so we ain't going to rain down on you and Danny here. You just stay right where you are until you hear that door close, then you wait tem minutes before you even move," he said.

"I'm pretty sure neither of you will want tell the cops what just happened so I suggest you come up with another story. You smart white boys; you'll work something out!" he finished.

Michele lay down on bed panting, recovering from the throes of her orgasm. She had never experienced such pleasure before. As she listened to the robbers ransack her hotel room and pack up their loot she pondered what would be the best course of action for her. The insurance company would reimburse Danny and her for their losses provided they could both come up with a reasonable story.

But how would Danny take it? He might want vengeance. She would have to find a way to keep her crossdressing and her rape out of the story that they would have to tell the police.

After a while Michele became aware that the only sound she could hear in the hotel room was Danny's heavy breathing. She turned her head sideways and saw him looking at her intently.

She sat up gingerly, her stained and tattered underwear sticking to her body; her makeup ruined and her face stained with drying semen. She sat on the bed next to Danny and pulled the gag out his mouth and he gasped.

"That was fucking intense; I've never been so scared but so fucking turned on at the same time!" Danny wheezed.

"Fuck Mike; I never dreamed you would look so hot dressed as a woman!"

"Call me Michele," she corrected him.

She looked at Danny still tied to the chair and saw that he still had an erection tenting the front of his pants. Her mind clicked over as an idea struck her.

"Now Danny; we need to keep this a secret between us no matter what happens," Michele said as she unzipped his flies and his stubby erection sprang loose.

Danny groaned as Michele lowered her face into his lap...

In their haste to get out of Mike's hotel room, Ronnie and Jermain had not seen Michele's laptop computer set up on the desk in the corner; or the steady green light indicating that her webcam was transmitting real time video into the Yahoo chatroom.

In the darkened bedroom of house thousands of miles away, a man sat in front his computer screen logged into a Yahoo chatroom and stroked his cock as he watched a transvestite; her lingerie stained and tattered, her makeup ruined and her face smeared with semen, perform fellatio on a fat man tied to a chair in some distant hotel room.

The End