Forced Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, for chrissake!" Mike said. "You're not here to enjoy yourself!"

"Okay, okay," Shep grumbled, then began to alternate with just stabbing her arsehole with deep, full-length plunges. Just when Mike was about to lose his patience, Shep groaned,

"Ooohh, that's done it! Get her up here, fellers!"

Just as had been done for Larry, Beverley's head was lifted off the bed so that Shep could get at his target - but whereas Larry had shot his load into Beverley's open mouth, Shep shoved his cock into it, then began wanking himself to a climax.

Beverley tried to turn her head and free herself from Shep's cock, covered with her rectal juices, from her mouth, but she was held firmly by Larry and Moe.

"Come on, bitch!" Shep growled. "Use some tongue - and suck!"

I saw Beverley's cheeks hollow as she did as she was told, then she began spluttering around Shep's cock as he spurted into her mouth. Some jism leaked from the corner of her mouth, then Shep pulled his cock from her mouth so that, like Larry, he could send his last spurt splattering across her face.

"At last I'm gonna get some!" Moe said, as he replaced Shep between Beverley's legs. His cock was even thicker than Larry's, and Beverley let out another little gasp of pain as, without any preliminaries, Moe buried his cock in her arse.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You guys weren't kidding!"

Moe went at her arse savagely, without any concern for her at all. It was his cock that finally split the poor kid's anus, and a little trickle of blood ran down her arse-crack. Beverley was sobbing uncontrollably now, her face streaked with sperm around which her tears flowed.

As he continued his brutal, uncaring assault on her bleeding arsehole, Moe reached forward with both hands and grabbed a breast in each, squeezing tightly and pinching her nipples between forefingers and thumbs.

"This is bloody heaven!" Moe gasped. "Two handfuls of tit and her arse full of my cock!"

But again Mike reminded him that he wasn't there to have fun, and urged him to finish.

In an effort to do so, Moe began fucking Beverley's arse even faster, hitting her so hard with each thrust that she was pushed a few inches up the bed with every stroke. Her head was almost to the wall when Moe cried:

"Shee-it!"

And like the two before him, whipped his cock from Beverley's arse and began wanking it furiously. As she was lifted to a sitting position, Beverley didn't have to be told to open her mouth - she new the drill by now. Moe told her to poke her tongue out, so that it was lying across her bottom lip, then lay his cock on it as he wanked himself into her mouth.

When he had finished, Mike told her,

"Don't swallow - and don't spit. Keep your mouth open!"

She did as she was told, and Mike moved in to get a close-up of the puddle of sperm lying on her tongue. When he finally said, "Okay, that's enough!" Beverley turned her head and spat the jism onto the quilt.

Wiping a hand across her mouth, she looked at Mike and asked,

"Is that it?"

"No," he replied. "Lick 'em clean - I've got three shots left."

With a look of utter disgust on her face, Beverley did as Mike told her - taking each of the three cocks in turn and licking them clean of her own rectal juices.

When Mike had taken his last shot, Beverley said,

"Now I need a drink!"

"Well, go out and buy one," Mike told her gruffly.

I thought he was a bit rough with her, but I guess he knew his business.

All four of them then started getting dressed again, and with only her panties and sandals to put on (the guys hadn't even bothered to remove her rucked-up tank-top and skirt through the whole session) Beverley finished first. Without a word or a backward glance she headed for the door, opened it, and slammed it loudly behind her.

A couple of minutes later the three guys also left, then Mike said to me,

"Well - what did you think?"

I just shook my head and said,

"A helluva way to make a living!"

"What - for the bird?"

"No," I answered. "For you."

Then I, too, left - and I haven't seen Mike since.

12