Forced Gay by Two Women

Story Info
Two women take control of him.
1.4k words
4.03
280.5k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Nikki about an upcoming business trip to the Las Vegas area, and how I'd be interested in meeting with her for a strap-on and simulated forced bi session and that I would be willing to be generous. Nikki started out with one dollar figure, which then increased she said, because Jenny her friend wanted to play too. Then when I asked about rules, she said, rules, what rules? There are no rules! I had to beg for condoms and lube for anal, my only rule. At first Nikki refused. Then she said she'd talk to Jenny. Then she came back to me and said no, saying that she and Jenny have been assfucked without them.

So I agreed to meet her the following week at a hotel that I would best describe as a fading beauty in a seedy part of old Vegas. Stunning art deco style, but falling apart and on the edge, a very sharp edge between a totally luxurious and gentrified part of the city and a totally destitute one. It seemed poetic that Nikki chose this hotel.

Unbeknownst to me, Nikki had put an ad in Craigslist and a couple of other online sources, slutty ads saying she was looking for guys to come use her pet at a hotel on a Saturday afternoon and evening. Ads stating that she and a hot girlfriend would be there to watch to add to the humiliation. Over the next week many people responded and Nikki gave them the timeframe and the hotel name, address and prearranged room number.

I showed up at the hotel, very nervous. I walked into the hotel room. Nikki and Jenny were sitting in the chairs and laughing. Nikki immediately took my money, then told me to strip. After stripping out of my clothes, I immediately had to drop to my hands and knees and kiss their feet and asses. Jenny said she was taking my clothes and locking them in her car. Huh? This wasn't part of the deal. Nikki instructed me to put on the pink crotchless panties, tacky wig, and a negligee large enough to fit me that she and Jenny had bought at some trashy lingerie store. I looked like a cheap crossdresser as they tied my hands to the top of the bed and my legs the same so that they were locked in an upward position.

Nikki pulled out a big new dildo and lubed it up and said it's time to get you loosened up. She put on latex nurse gloves, that snapping sound is so evil! She then pushed it in slowly at first until it popped in and then started thrusting hard and fast. She said, your ass is hungry, slut! I was puzzled as I thought for sure that they were going to fuck me with a strap-on and make me do humiliating things.

Jenny returned and covered my eyes with a blindfold as Nikki pulled the dildo out. Jenny put on nurse gloves too and jerked my small but hard cock, laughing and calling me a two pump chump as I came that quickly. I came in just a few seconds and she made me lick the cum from the latex glove, eww that was terrible.

There was a knock at the door and I heard male voices. I started to panic, I was not really horny anymore and said No and felt my balls get hit hard with the big dildo as I was told to be quiet. Nikki left the room and returned with someone.

I heard a guy say "yeah pics are ok if you cut out my face" and I heard his clothes hit the floor. His cock was pushed into my mouth as I sucked him until he was hard and then he pulled out. He pushed his lubed cock against my ass and shoved it in and fucked me hard. I realized he pushed into me without a condom and I started to panic. I heard Nikki and Jenny laughing and clicking sounds, which I assumed were photos being taken by her cell phone camera. As much as I was panicking, the cock felt so good.

I heard the door open again. A few seconds later, I had a very hairy cock shoved in my mouth and just as he got hard and pulled away, the first guy pulled out and came in my open mouth and all over my face. I heard him putting on his clothes as I swallowed and the second cock was pushed into my well lubed ass. It didn't feel as big as the first, but he fucked me like a horny machine, then he pulled out quickly and came on my face. Look at our little cumslut, said Nikki. He looks like a glazed bukkake donut, said Jenny. They both laughed and laughed at Jenny's description.

The girls took pity and let my legs down for a few until there was another knock. I heard 3 different voices this time. God, I can't take this, I thought. Before I could protest, 2 cocks were in my mouth and one in my hand. The first one hard was pushed in my ass and it must have been 9" and my ass felt like it was splitting in two. I was piston sucking each of the other cocks and they both jerked off onto my face covering my face and filling my mouth with cum. The one in my ass pulled out and then was shoved into my mouth just as it started to spurt cum. It was so much that I couldn't swallow the flood and it was running out of my mouth. Jenny yelled, Don't waste the cum and slapped my face.

These 3 guys left and more kept showing up throughout the night. Nikki and Jenny didn't let me cum unless I happened to spurt when I was getting fucked. Then they scooped it up with gloved hands and made me lick it, calling me a complete cumslut, gaywad cockwhore, filthy faggot and all sorts of degrading names.

7 hours later I was untied after having 14 different cocks in me and 2 guys they told me fucked me twice. They told me that 4 of the guys fucked me bareback. My ass was sore, my legs were wobbly, my hair sticky and my stomach full of cum. Jenny and Nikki took a few more pics before showing me the whole slideshow of pics on Nikki's laptop. They told me if I wasn't good you never know where these photos may end up. They gave me my car keys and wallet, but kept my clothes as they told me I should find a new hotel as guys may still show up all night long and the lock on the door is broken.

I laid there debating what to do in my cum covered lingerie. I obviously waited too long when the door opened and in walked this huge black man. He said I am glad you are still here as I am one horny dude. He peeled off his clothes and out popped a cock that looked 8" long and that was soft! I got down on my knees and sucked him until he was hard. He was very thick and well over 10". He pushed me over as he put on a condom and pushed into my well used ass. I screamed out as he pushed in all the way and started pounding me. He fucked me for 20 minutes or more before pulling out, peeling off the condom and shoving it down my throat and shooting his cum into my mouth and then all over my face. He slapped my face with his hard cock as I heard Nikki and Jenny giggle. The 3 of them left and I grabbed a couple of towels to wipe my face and cover myself. This turned out to be Antonio, the bouncer from the club where Jenny works. He had been late getting there, because the club was busy.

I got in my car and drove to a little nicer hotel, luckily it was very late and there was no one in the lobby, although I had to explain to the staff why I was dressed in lingerie and towels. I told him Bachelor Party gone wrong. And they laughed.