Forced Into Change Ch. 02

Story Info
A guy is forced into change and more.
1.3k words
4.02
183.7k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was furious. Well, furious, scared, and oddly aroused by what I saw. I didn't know what to do or what to say. All I could do was just stand there starring at the reflection of what now was apparently me. After what seemed like forever of me just staring at myself I see the man behind me. I turn around to face him.

"What the fuck!" I yell at him but quickly close my mouth moving my hands to cover my mouth. My voice sounded nothing like it used to. It was a higher pitch, it was a girl's voice.

He just looked at me and smirked. He intimidated me standing almost a head taller than me with his black hair hanging messily. I felt like an animal trapped by a predator.

"Now Nicole, I know you must have a lot of questions and must be somewhat annoyed with me but that's no way to talk to me and now is not the time for those." He says putting a hand gently on my shoulder. "You've been out for almost a few months now. I've had you on hormones, got you plastic surgery for those great boobs of yours and to make your ass and hips wider. I also got surgery on your vocal chords to make your voice more feminine." He explained.

I walked back to the bed and sat down holding my head in my hands. I don't know how to react, I know there is no way to go back, I can never get my body to look like it used to. My eyes start to tear up at my helplessness. I don't know where I am, why I'm here, or even where here is. All I could manage to do was mumble one simple phrase.

"Fuck you.." I mumble, my head still in my hands. I instantly regretted saying that as I felt a hand slap across my cheek.

"Now Nicole," he said his voice sounding more threatening "you don't talk to me like that. Ever!"

He grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. He looked right into my eyes, his filled anger. I was scared, I had no clue what this man was capable of. He pulled me up so our bodies are close to each other. Tears are still rolling down my face.

"Now, if you ever talk to me like that again, you'll be punished. For now I'll let you off easy though, ok?" He said forcefully as he grabbed my wrist. He used his free hand to undo his pants and slide them down slightly.

I began to panic and tried to get free of his grip to no avail. His boxers had an obvious bulge in them for what I presumed was me. He guided my hand down to confirm my thoughts. I tried to back my hand away but all that did was get me slapped in the face again. I reluctantly kept my hand there on his bulge afraid of being hurt again. I just stayed like that, frozen.

"Well? It's not going to play with itself Nicole."

"I...but...I don't want to do this.."

"Listen here Nicole," he said threateningly jerking my head to look at him "I'm in charge of you for right now. You have to do what I say or else you shall be punished accordingly and right now, I say play with my dick. Got it?"

All I could do was just nod, afraid. With my hand still wrapped around his dick I was able to feel a slight throbbing in it. It look big compared to my small hands, I could barely wrap my hand completely around it. I've never touched a dick before, well besides my own. Reluctantly I started to move my hand up and down it very slow.

I keep stroking it slowly trying to think of something different but my mind keeps going back to this stranger's dick in my hand. I can hear his breath start to pick up a little as I'm stroking him. I look at my hand moving up and down his shaft, it sliding smoothly along.

What the hell position am I in? I'm standing in front of a guy who has kidnapped me and practically forced me into a sex change, the only thing that's keeping it from being a complete one, I still have my dick. Why me? Why did he do this to me, I was a nobody.

The sound of him groaning snapped me out of my thoughts. Apparently I had unconsciously sped up my pace and was now stroking him fairly fast. Was I getting into this? Was I enjoying giving another guy a handjob. I wasn't sure but I could feel my own dick starting to stir in my underwear as I kept playing with him.

Soon I felt my hand sliding up and down easier due to some type of lubricant which I came to realize was his precum. The precum making it easier, I started to stroke harder and faster now hearing him groan every so often. I looked up at him to see him looking back at me smirking like he owned me. I was really afraid that he did.

"Keep going Nicole, you're doing a great job." He breathed heavily.

To my amazement his comment made me feel good about myself. It made me feel proud I could please someone with just my hand. I kept going faster and faster starting to feel his dick pulse in my hand. I knew what that was, he close to cumming. I didn't know what to do but just keep going.

Not long after I heard him grunt and felt his dick twitch, shooting out cum. His cum covered my hand and arm. He just kept cumming more and more. All I could do was just keep stroking as he came on my hand. Once he finished he put his dick back in his boxers and zipped his pants back on.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it Nikki?" He said looking at me and patting my head like I was some kind of pet.

I couldn't say anything and walked over to the bed and wiped off all of his gooey cum onto the bed. He walked out saying nothing and just left me alone in the room. I got into bed under the blankets and just started crying. I was just forced to give some man a handjob and I seemed to have not minded it at all! I've become someone's play toy.

I was curled up in bed holding myself, crying. It was all I could do. I don't know how long I was like that until I passed out finally. I slept all night, not disturbed once by him luckily. I awoke in the morning and tried to not think about what happened the previous day. I got up out of bed to try to assess the situation I was in.

Looking around at my surroundings finally seeing where I was it just looked like a normal bedroom. It had the bed, a closet, dresser, and a bathroom connected to it. I walked over to the window and looked out. Forest, nothing but trees, no other houses around. Great, no one is possibly around that I could get attention from to get help. I feel like I'll be here for a while.

I go back over to the mirror and look at my new self again. Wow. I still can't believe this is me. I look more like the girl next door kind of chick that most guys would fantasies about getting with, not a guy. I sigh and figure the best way to help get my mind off of what happened would be to shower.

I walk into the bathroom, turn on the shower, and get undressed. I think about looking in the mirror again, this time naked but go against it, not ready to see fully what my body looks like yet. I open the shower door and get in.