Forced Into Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
3.1k words
4.29
99k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is about 6.00am when I wake up. My lips are dry. My cock is hard and pressing against the bed. Memory of last night returns to my mind. Turning around, I see that Sarah is no longer on the bed. I realize the sound of shower coming from the bathroom. My mind suddenly turns to imagine the sight of my beautiful wife, naked under the shower. The thought of her nudity makes my cock grow even harder. The soft smooth feeling of her flesh is still clear in my mind. The memory of the feeling of her soft breasts pressed against my chest as her hardened nipples poke at mine returns. The image of her cute patch of black pubic hair and the tightness of her pussy as it grips my hardened cock races into my mind, making my cock stand in full erection, raising my sexual desire to its peak.

With my need for sex now awakened, I quickly pull my bed sheet away and stand from the bed. Cold air suddenly breezed my naked body, but it did not bother me as I walk towards the bathroom door. My erect cock swaying up and down as I walk. Reaching the door, I try to open it, but find it locked. Undeterred, I walk back to the drawer of my study table, pull it open and reach inside to get the key. Closing the drawer, I walk back slowly to the bathroom door. Trying to be as quite as possible, I insert the key into the keyhole. Turning it slowly until I hear a click.

Pushing the door open slowly, I can see that Sarah did not notice me. She is facing the opposite direction. My eyes begin to scan her naked back and buttocks, her soft, smooth white skin. I move inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me as quietly as possible. Turning my sight back to her naked body, I accidentally dropped my key.

The sound of the key crashing onto the floor startled Sarah. She quickly turns around and was surprised to see me standing naked in front of the bathroom door. My eyes quickly turn their attention to her naked breasts and pussy as she turn to face me. Noticing my stare, she quickly turns her body to her side and her hands quickly move to cover her breasts and pussy as much as she can. Her eyes are fixed on my hard cock. It is not very big. It is only about 6 inches long with thick black pubic hair above the base and balls wobbling underneath. She had not seen my cock yesterday, just felt it and she looked surprised at awed by the size of it. The expression on her face shows that she is thinking of her first encounter with my cock. It also brings back memory of how my cock felt on her skin and in her pussy. Her attention heightens my sexual desire and my cock jerked at the thought of our first intercourse.

Licking my dry lips, I begin to walk towards Sarah as my eyes scan her nude body. As I move to my right to get a better look at her front, she turns her body again, trying to hide as much as possible. There is no shower curtain for her to pull and her towel was hooked behind the bathroom door. He eyes briefly look at her towel, wanting desperately to get to it. As I walk closer, her eyes quickly turn back towards me and she backs away to the wall as I walk closer and closer. Her wet, shoulder length hair sticks to her shoulders and she turn her body again, adjusting to the wall, having no choice but to turn her body towards me, preferring not to turn to her back. Her hands still trying to cover her naked body as I step under the shower, about 2 feet away from her. Warm water begins to fall onto my body, my hair and on my cock as I begin to rub my chest and shoulders.

My eyes still fixed on Sarah as I begin to wash myself. Sarah jumped back slightly as my hands reach toward her direction. But, instead of reaching for her, I reach out to pump some shower cream onto my hands, then moves back to soap my body. Her eyes follow the movement of my hands as I leather my body with soap, taking more time to wash, stroke and soap my cock, balls and pubic hair. My eyes are kept on Sarah the whole time, not wanting to miss her every action. Having her watching me wash myself in kind of exciting. My sexual desire is at its peak, but I realize that there is no need to hurry. Unlike yesterday when my only desire is to get my cock as quickly as possible inside her and to be her first man, today, I want to spend my time exploring her body, her sexuality and everything that is interesting about her. After covering my body with soap, I step under the shower again, letting the warm water rinse the soap away.

With my body cleaned, I turn my sight towards Sarah again. Hers eyes lifting towards mine. I can see the fear in her eyes as she try to move further back, beyond the wall. My hands reach out again and this time both of us know that I am reaching for her. “No, please” she cried as my hands grab hers. Without saying a word, I pull her towards me. She jumped a little as my hard cock presses against her left hand and my chest pressing her right hand the was covering her breasts. I quickly move my left hand to hold her back and my right hand to rub her back and buttocks as water sprinkles onto her body. Sarah quickly pulls her left hand from my cock, reaches upwards and tries to push my chest away leaving my cock to press against her belly. She tries to turn and move her body backward, away from the touch of my cock, but liking the feel of my cock touching and presses against her skin, I move my right hand to her buttocks and pull her hip towards mine. She struggles as press her belly onto my cock making her hip rubs against it, stimulating it. “Ahhhhhh… Yes” I moaned as I hold her buttocks tightly to enhance the sensation on my cock.

Noticing that she cannot match my strength and that her effort only serves to heighten my sexual pleasure, she stopped struggling. She lifts her eyes to meet mine still trying to push my chest away with her hands. Quickly, I lower my lips to kiss hers, but she closed her lips and turns away from me. However, that did not stop me from kissing her exposed neck and cheek. Kissing my way to her left ear, I whispered to her, “In time, you will learn to enjoy making love to me Sarah.”

She did not answer me. Her head remains turned to her right. I took this opportunity to move my hands to the shower cream dispenser and pump some shower cream onto my right hand. Moving my right hand between our bodies, I begin to rub the shower cream onto Sarah’s breasts and shoulders. I use my left hand to hold her body still. Suddenly aware of what I am doing, Sarah begins to struggle again as my right hand begins to roam, squeeze and rub at her breasts, leathering them with soap. Then, moving down to rub her belly and pussy. Her struggles become more frantic as my thumb, once again begin to press and stroke her clitoris. Her hands pushing hard at my chest, but with my left hand holding her tightly to me, there is no escape. As she struggles, again I feel the unbearable sensation of her hip rubbing against my cock, building my urgency and giving me the urge of just pushing my cock inside her and fuck her. However, I contain my desires because I want to make her a willing lover and I know that in order for that to happen, I need to awaken her sexual desire and to make her submit to the sexual pleasure I am capable of giving her.

Moving my right hand behind her, I begin the leather her back and buttocks with soap. Still, Sarah tries to push me away. Having completely soaped her body, I let go of her body. Taking a step backward, I reach for the showerhead, pull it from its holder and points direct it do rinse the soap from Sarah’s body. Sarah’s hands again try to cover her body as the soap is rinsed away and I move the showerhead around so that water is sprayed to different parts of her body. After washing all the soap off, I turn off the shower and return the showerhead to its holder. Sarah stood still as I make my way towards her towel. She watches as I use it to dry my body. Having dried my body, I begin walking towards Sarah, wanting to dry her body next. “No” she cried, again backing to the walls as she stares at my erect cock in fear, knowing what I intend to do after drying her.

Making my way towards her, I pull her from the walls and begin wrapping her body with the towel. Then, using the towel, I begin to rub her body dry. She struggles all the way as my hands dry and explored her body. Taking my time, I made sure that I dry every inch of her body before moving to dry her hair. My right hand holding her back and pulling her body to mine, holding her still and my left hand uses the towel to dry her hair. Her hands move between our bodies, pushing at my chest, preventing it from touching her breasts. Having dry her hair, I throw the towel to the bathroom floor and my left and move down to help my right hand hold her. Her struggles seizes as she looks pleadingly into my eyes. Looking down into her eyes, I said softly, “Now my darling, I am going to give you the most intense pleasure that you can ever imagine”

“No…. please” she cried as I lift her body and carry her towards the bathroom door. From the expression in her eyes, I believe she is more afraid her own sexual desires than of mine. Opening the bathroom door, I carry her to the bed, lowering her down. Immediately she turns her body around and tries to crawl to the other side of the bed, but before she reaches her destination, I grabbed her feet and pull making her fall and lie flat on her stomach. Kneeling down beside the bed, my hands reaches for her hip, turn her body around and pull her body towards me. My eyes staring at her pussy and pubic hair as I pull it closer to me. I am sure she knows that I intend to eat her pussy as she tries to kick her legs free while at the same time pressing her thighs together and protests desperately as her body slides to the edge of the bed. “No…. no…. no….” she cries as her pussy comes within reach.

I move my right hand down to hold her thighs still and my left hand to hold her buttock before lowering my face to her beautiful pussy, snuggling my nose onto her bushy black pubic hair. Quickly her hands slide under my face and cover her pussy. “No…. please” she begged as I move my face away and my left hand to grab her hands. Pulling her hands up, I dive my face down again and begin to lick her pussy. It is a bit difficult as her thighs were pressed together, but her clitoris and the upper part of her pussy were still exposed. I begin to lick and stroke her already engorged clitoris as I believe is the most sensitive part of her body. Protesting loudly, she tries to break free from my grasp and prevent me from licking her sexual organ, desperately trying to push my head away with her hands. “No… please” she begged as her attempt to break free is unsuccessful. Her struggles continues nevertheless.

Confident that she will not be able to break free from my hold, I continue to explore her pussy with my tongue. Despite her struggles and protests, her body is responding to my stimulation and her pussy begins to wet itself. “No… No……. Pleeeeeaseaaaaaahhhhh… No” she begged as it becomes increasingly evident that her body is experiencing pleasure with soft cries of moans escaped in between her protests, her voice softens and hers thighs begins to relax slightly, parting slightly giving more excess to my tongue. My tongue extends between her thighs and begins to lick her pussy lips tracing the outline as I push my body between her knees. Weak with pleasure and unaware of my action until it was too late, Sarah’s legs parted as I force my body between them, exposing her pussy fully to the onslaught of my tongue. “NOOOOOOO….” She cried in despair as she realized too late that her brief submission to pleasure had left her pussy fully exposed and that there will be no way for her to close her thighs again now.

With her pussy fully exposed, I begin to lick more frantically, wanting to give her an orgasm, which I believe will go a long way in making her a willing lover. With my left hand keeping her hip in position and pushing behind her buttocks, my tongue begins lashing frantically at her clitoris. “Ahhhhh… ahhhhhh…. Noooo… ahhhhh,” Sarah cried as more moans than protests are now escaping her lips. Her breathing becomes more rapid now. Her struggles weaken. Her back arched and her thighs tensed. “No…. no…. NOOOOOOO….” her cries become louder as the inevitable approaches. “Ahhhhhhhhh…” she cried out loudly as her body begins to shake with the violence of her orgasm, then fell back to lie spread-eagled on the bed. Standing up beside the bed, I took a moment staring down at her fully exposed body. Exhausted and possibly ashamed from her own pleasure, she just lay there, blindly staring at the ceiling.

Taking a step forward, my hands reach for her body, pulling her legs up onto the bed and placing her to lie fully on the bed. Then, I climb onto the bed and crawl into position on top of her body. Staring down at my erect cock, I move my legs, parting hers with my knees. Her eyes briefly looked down as my legs parted hers, before looking away. From her expression, she knows that I am going to fuck her now, but she did not protest nor struggle. She just looked away, resigning to her fate, waiting for her body to be used. I will take it for now, but having Sarah responding fully, kissing me and willingly make love to me is my ultimate intention. However, for now, I am content with the knowledge that I am capable of giving her sexual pleasure.

Lowering my body, I position my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Pushing my body forward, my cock slides smoothly into Sarah’s wet pussy and my body lowering to crush hers. Once again a took a moment just lying on top of her, savoring the unforgettable feeling of having my cock deep inside her pussy and my chest crushing her breasts. She lied still as I kissed her lips. “Ahhhhhh…” a cry escaped her lips as I thrust my cock deeply into her pussy. I paused for a moment, pleasantly surprised that her pussy is still sensitive to my touch. Her face blushed in embarrassment as I look down on her. I begin to slowly pull my cock out and thrust deeply into her again. However, this time she was prepared for it and was silent. I continued to thrust, slowly and deeply, knowing that I am giving her waves of sexual pleasure, prolonging her pleasure as much as possible.

Maintaining the pace of my thrust, I lift my body with my left hand while my right hand move between our bodies and starts stroking her nipples. Sarah begins to bite her lips, as I know that the pleasure building up inside of her must be unbearable. Yet, she tries to contain herself, not wanting to submit, her hands by her side, holding the bedsheet tightly as I thrusts my cock in and out of her pussy, shaking her body slightly, making her breasts bounce to my thrusts. My own desire is building to unbearable heights as well, but I know the need to contain myself and make her submit to her sexual desire if I were to stand any chance of making her mine completely. I really want to make her cum again before fulfilling my own sexual needs. “Ahhhhh… ahhhh.. ahhhh…” I begin to moan out loudly as I subconsciously thrusts faster and faster into her. My hands move to hold her back as I lower my body onto hers again and begin kissing her neck. As I feel my orgasm approaching, I slow my thrusts and at times stop thrusting completely, not wanting to cum until I had given Sarah another orgasm. I hold my body still on top of Sarah’s until I am sure I am able to thrust again without cumming. Then, I begin to thrust again, trying my best to keep my thrust as deep as possible as I now know that doing so gives Sarah the most pleasure.

I continue with this sequence of deep slow thrusts and stops. Sweat breaking in both Sarah and me. I can see from the expression in her eyes that she is experiencing great sexual pleasure. Sweat building on her forehead from the intense of our sexual activity as my own sweat drips onto her cheek. Suddenly, Sarah’s hand begins to hold the bedsheet tightly. Her back arched. I know that her orgasm is immanent. Thus, I begin to thrust faster and deeper into her. “Yes… baby… yes…. cum for me baby… yessssss” I called out loud as I feel her body tenses beneath mine. She bit her lips as hard as she could but was unable to prevent a low moan from escaping as the powerful wave of orgasm once again wash over her. Her body tensed, then collapsed onto the bed as her orgasm passed. I can feel the rapidity of her heartbeat, her labored breathing as my body crushed hers.

Then, unwilling to contain myself any longer, I thrust into her like a man starved for sex. “Yes… yes… yes…. Ahhhhhhhhhhh,” I shouted as I experienced my biggest orgasm thus far, before collapsing on top of Sarah.