Forced into Prostitution Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill's torment continues.
5.2k words
4.58
129.1k
68

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
870 Followers

If you have not read part one then I recommend doing so first, as this is a follow on. Please keep the comments coming, I do take on board constructive opinions.

*****

Jill made her way home, the cum Jarrod had dumped in her, cooling and hardening on her thighs.

At home she sat in a hot soapy bath, she looked down at her body, the nipples tender and sore, her breasts marked by the hickeys she had been branded with. She opened her legs and put an ankle over each side of the bath, the water would cleanse her body, but what would cleanse her mind?

Remarkably she slept like a log that night.

That evening, she prepared herself for what she expected to be a night from hell, but hopefully it would be the last. Jill knew that the approach she had used so successfully the day before, namely using her novelty value to persuade punters to use her, would have gone. During the day she had bought clothes more in keeping with her challenge.

She wore her new high heel shoes and the short mini skirt she had acquired, which stopped just above her stocking tops. She had to hide this with a long coat in order to get out of the house and into the car. Jill also wore new underwear, more in keeping with her appearance. Gone was the feminine sexiness of silky knickers and camisole, she now wore a black thong, no bra and a white semi transparent blouse.

She thought she looked a horrible, cheap, mess and such an obvious prostitute, it was shameful. She could only bring herself to look in the mirror once before she left. She drove to her chosen place, still frequented by prostitutes, but which was in a different area than the one she had used the day before.

For two and a half hours Jill turned cheap £50 tricks. She had brought condoms today and insisted on punters wearing them.

She was nearing her target with each trick she performed.

A young guy approached her.

"Hey darling how about me and you doing a bit of business?" he said.

"What did you have in mind?" asked Jill.

"Well I want a straight forward fuck, but I don't want it out here in the cold. I have a room in that guest house over there. I've been here on a course and I have been staying there this week. Let's go in there."

Jill saw no problem in what he wanted, and went with him. Inside the room he explained what he really wanted.

"I want a straight fuck like I said, but I want you to really act the part. I want you to act the total whore for me." he explained.

Jill had found what she was doing obviously repulsive and sickening. However she had somehow retained a measure of aloofness and retained some shred of dignity with her approach up to now. Now this guy wanted her to give him that as well.

She needed his custom, she needed his money. So after 'Ben' had told her exactly what he wanted from her, they made the deal.

Ben sat on the bed against the headboard and watched Jill. She was made to start taking off her blouse and she was made to take if off as sexily as she could. Undoing buttons whilst never taking her eyes from his, she pouted her lips at him. Jill felt totally stupid acting like this and would have been embarrassed pouting like a stupid bitch in normal circumstances.

These were not normal circumstances.

Jill opened the blouse, baring her still pert breasts to this young man, the nipples already hard and tender, with rubbing against the material of her blouse.

In short, Jill did a striptease for him.

Now, naked apart from stockings, suspenders and high heels, she watched him come for her. She cupped her breasts in her hands and pushed them up towards him, offering them to him. He greedily took a nipple into his mouth and sucked quite forcefully on it.

"Oh yeah, suck my tits real hard baby" she said as instructed.

"I need you to make those nipples rock hard babe." she continued whilst inwardly grimacing as her already sore and tender nipples were abused.

Jill continued to act the horny bitch, begging him to let her suck his cock (although he only had an average sized penis, in her dialogue it was 'his massive hard cock') She used her mouth to roll a condom over his hard dick and laid back to accept him inside her.

However many men entered her, however many men had her, it never seemed to get any easier for Jill. Each time a man used her it was like being taken by a stranger for the first time all over again. Here she was, allowing this unknown man to have her. If that wasn't bad enough, the way she was forced to act made it all the more repulsive.

As her fucked her it became obvious to her that he was inexperienced.

"Maybe this is why he wants to belittle me, so as to cover his shortcomings" she thought.

At his insistence, Jill continued the act she was finding extremely distasteful.

"Oh yes baby fuck me hard with your big cock." she shouted and then used THE offensive word for the first time in her life.

"Yeah fuck that worthless cunt, fuck that cunt baby, it needs you."

Shamed, she continued.

"Oh that worthless cunt is yours baby, it belongs to you and no one else, it's your property babe, I'm your property, use me as your bitch." Jill didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

The young man let out a small cry and pushed into her. He grunted four or five times, once for each time he shot a jet of cum into her.

Jill lay back with her eyes closed as he pulled out of her. Had she been looking she would have seen him pull off his heavily laden condom and approach her. She knew nothing of what was happening until she felt the hot sticky liquid being pushed out of the condom onto her face.

Her initial reaction was to jump up and as she was about to launch into the dirty little bastard, she realised she had not been paid yet.

What could she do? She did the only thing she could do, she played the game to the end, and accepted it. Jill rubbed the cum over her face, she pretended to try to lick it from the corners of her mouth, but in truth she made sure none of the disgusting little bastards cum went anywhere near her mouth.

Ben told Jill that the room was paid for until the morning, he was setting off back home tonight. and told her to just leave the key in reception when she left. He paid her and left.

Jill went into the bathroom, she grabbed the sides of the basin and her shoulders slumped. After a moment she raised her head and looked in the mirror, she looked dreadful, a strangers semen all over her face. She washed her face and reapplied makeup

"No matter what I am made to endure, I will never give in" she said aloud.

Back out on the streets, night was moving on quickly, Jill could already sense the streets starting to empty. There were far less people milling around now, she would have to get a move on before it was too late.

A young black guy walked down the road towards her. He stopped and looked Jill up and down appraising her.

"What can I do for you sugar?" asked Jill.

"Nothing" he replied.

"What I want, I can get from a younger doll than you that's for sure." he sneered. The guy started to walk away, Jill thought quickly, the dwindling number on the street meant she could not afford to lose a single potential customer. If she did, she would either miss her deadline, or be out on the streets again tomorrow, or even the day after that as well.

It was unthinkable.

Never in a million years would she have believed these words would ever come from her lips. In desperation she said,

"Wait!"

"How much will you pay for my ass?"

"It's virgin" she lied.

That got his attention. He walked back to her trying to act all cool and street wise (In fact he had always wanted a woman's ass, but the girls he ran with wouldn't entertain it.) He looked her up and down again and said.

"Lady you've got some business."

Jill thought quickly, she could take him back to the room for this, because the scenario where a black guy took her ass in a seedy alley didn't exactly appeal to her. The fact that she wanted this over quickly and she didn't want a long drawn out sex session with this guy, made her lead him into the alley, all the time looking round for a suitable place to commit the awful act. After a while they decided Jill should lean forward onto the front of her car. It was just the right height, and in no time at all, with no preliminaries, Jill was face down on her car. With her arms stretched out flat on the metal, breasts squashed flat and her stocking clad legs spread apart, he lifted her skirt up around her waist, her pussy was open to the world.

He wasn't here for that. He stood at the side of the car for a moment because he wanted to look her in the face again before he defiled her.

Jill in her naivety had not even considered assessing how big this guy was before she recklessly plunged into this situation. He unzipped and pulled out a thick meaty cock. Jill swallowed nervously. He was big, she had no concern for length, in her ass it didn't really matter, but he was quite large around the girth. Alan had taken her there on a couple of occasions over the years, but his thin cock didn't really cause her too much pain. This boy would be different. She would earn her money tonight

Her punter moved around behind her and wet his cock with copious amount of spit, it was going to be needed. Jill felt the large blunt end putting pressure on her puckered anus. As the pressure became more persistent the pain slowly started to rise. This was hurting quite badly now and Jill kept telling herself.

"Don't scream, don't cry, don't be a whining little housewife and beg him to stop, it will be over soon."

She was just about to lose the battle and scream, when the large, dark purple helmet popped past the resistant muscle round her entrance and entered her. The guy stopped pushing for a moment. He was no expert, but even he had the instinct to wait until her ass got used to the intrusion, her ass was 'virgin' after all he thought.

After waiting a minute he pushed again, Jill felt the tearing pain as he slid his long length into her. She slowly became accustomed to the size of him and he started to fuck her, pushing deeper and deeper slowly until he was buried fully in her ass, his balls slapping her pussy.

He banged her anus unmercifully, until he erupted inside her. He slumped over her back, squashing her tits even more, while he recovered a little, then stood up and slowly pulled his cock from her abused hole. He watched as his slimy cock slithered out of her with a small line of blood along the top of it. He had obviously split her slightly, and as the cum and blood ran from her ass he just thought,

"Fuck her, what do I care? she'll heal. It's what she gets paid for."

Jill made her way to the room, her ass burning as she walked. She needed to clean up, she wasn't finished yet. If anything, every time she endured abuse, it strengthened her resolve. If she gave up now all that degradation would be for nothing.

Grimacing as she cleaned her defiled anus she groaned.

"A few more Jill," "Just a few more and you can put all this behind you."

Back on the rapidly emptying street Jill huddled against the increasing wind. Then the last thing she expected, wanted or needed happened.

"Hello Jill."

Jill spun round instinctively, there stood grinning at her was Frank, one of her husbands friends.

"Oh shit, oh Jesus, oh please God no." her mind raced.

Nervously she said.

"Oh Frank, what are you doing here?"

"The same as you I imagine." leered Frank staring at her stocking tops, visible below her skirt.

"How about you and me getting it together Jill?" mocked Frank.

Jill had always thought Frank was a slimy, creepy asshole. In her position she had absolutely no right to be superior, however she talked down to him quite arrogantly.

"I really don't think so, do you?" sneered Jill.

Frank had always fancied having a crack at Jill, but always thought she was stuck up and a one man woman, and any advance could cause trouble if she told Alan. He once heard her tell another woman that she didn't fancy him in the slightest and thought him creepy and a loser.

"Whatever would Alan say?" said Frank.

They both knew the insinuation Frank had made. He knew his position of strength and she realised the implications of being exposed, not just to Alan but her whole society. The lesser of two evils stood right in front of her. Frank held out his hand and reluctantly and with sinking heart Jill took it. She led him across the road towards her room.

Inside the room Frank could not believe his luck. Here was Jill Harvey, alone with him, at his mercy and about to fuck him. He mocked her a little about her position and became arrogant. He started hinting that maybe for his silence he could have a regular fuck.

Jill knew it was now or never to put a stop to the danger, with mounting anger she approached Frank and grabbed his balls. She dug her fingernails into him and hissed.

"Listen asshole, I have a very big, very nasty and very violent pimp. One word from me and he will cut your pecker off and feed it to you, understand?"

Frank nodded and started to apologise, she let go of his balls and he made towards the door thinking he had overplayed his hand and blown it, and that he had to leave. Jill however knew the reality of the situation, she had stopped him bossing the situation in the future, but he had money and she needed money, he was the master of her sexually as a buyer is to a seller. Jill decided she simply had to treat him as a paying customer and give him whatever he demanded.

"Ok, how do you want to have me?" asked Jill.

His cock stirred involuntarily.

"Jesus, I am actually going to screw her." he thought.

He approached her and tried to kiss her. The one thing she had in common with the other working girls was a feeling that kissing was too personal and they needed to keep some thing back no matter how small. She avoided his lips and with a feeling of revulsion about the coming proceedings, she took a step back and unbuttoned her blouse.

Frank stared at her breasts, his wife was the same age as Jill, but had turned to fat, her tits saggy. Jill stood in front of him, her breasts still pert, the nipples hard and uplifted. Frank noticed the hickeys and bruises and strangely enough found them a turn on. She was like a bitch that had just been used. He was galvanized into action. He took each nipple in turn into his mouth.

Jill cringed.

Frank took his time, he was not a horny young lad, he wanted to be patient and savour her. He sucked each nipple in turn into his mouth and gently bit them. He dragged his teeth along the short length of Jill's buds, drawing and enticing them out. They hardened.

After a while he wanted more.

"Let's get that skirt off shall we" he said.

Jill took a step backwards, hooked her thumbs into the sides of her skirt and thong, and eased them over her hips. They fell to the floor, and exposed her fully naked to her husband's friend. Frank stared appreciatively, Jill stood, legs slightly apart and Frank could see the neat black curly triangle between her legs. he liked her having the classical look that he grew up with, before the obsession with being smooth came along.

Jill wanted to move this loathsome act along, she stepped to the bed and lay back on it. She adopted the position women have adopted since time began.

Frank advanced on Jill, her stocking clad legs were spread open and her pussy with its neat covering of pubic hair was bared to his gaze. There in front of him fully naked and waiting for him was Jill Harvey, his mate's wife! he couldn't believe his luck.

He fell to his knees in front of her, he knew she wanted it over with, but he was damned if he was going to rush a thing. Frank leant forward and breathed in her smell. He ran his fingertips through her bush, and began touching her pussy lips. He examined them closely, he was trying to burn a mental picture into his mind for later use. He knelt and took in the sight he desperately wanted to be able to remember. He gazed between her legs at her cunt, up her stomach to her tits and more importantly into her face. The image he wanted to remember had to include her face and cunt together. As he fingered her and touched her, he stared intently at her pink wet pussy, framed by darker lips taking in every feature and detail for later use.

Frank had had no intention of licking her pussy, he knew what she was. But now he was between her legs, he just had to do it for a short time, just for the experience, and simply the knowledge that he had done it. He gently put his tongue into the opening of her pussy and swirled it around. He then lightly ran his tongue from the pink inner folds, up along the length of her lips and swirled around her clitoris. He ran the underside of his tongue back down, and repeated this for a minute or so.

Jill felt him take her labia into his mouth, he gently sucked each of her small pink lips in turn, drawing them between his own lips, before returning to her clitoris. It was pleasurable and she hated it for being so.

Frank was loving it, but he was ready to fuck her.

He stood up and Jill took the hint,

"Not so fast there, you must wear a condom" she said. Jill opened the packet and using the method she had learned very quickly she used her mouth to put it on him. She started to scoot back onto the bed.

"Not so fast little lady" said Frank.

"Let me get on the bed first."

"That's it now climb on and face the other way, and straddle me. That's it, I want you doing what's called 'reverse cowgirl.'

Jill cringed yet again, she knew what this meant, she wasn't stupid. She realised that in this position SHE would have to fuck HIM. All the times over this nightmare that she had been taken by men, she had pretty much simply taken it. Of all the other punters, she would have chosen any of them, rather than this blackmailer to be the one she had to actively screw.

Jill straddled him, thinking,

"At least I won't have to look him in the eyes like this."

With her legs wide apart and her vagina gaping, Jill performed the distasteful act of reaching between her legs for his cock. Grasping it she positioned it at her entrance, knowing he was watching everything, she did what he desperately wanted to see, she inserted his cock into herself.

Frank watched transfixed, he was inside her, he was actually fucking Alan's wife! He watched Jill's hips in their thrusting motion, somehow gripping and lifting at the same time, drawing her pussy lips up and down the length of his cock. It smeared his dick with wetness and made the condom shine with it.

Jill worked him like this, feeling his hardness sliding into her depths. praying he would cum quickly.

To her horror and disgust, it was her that came. She felt that first tingle that tells a woman she is going to cum, and her heart sank.

"Oh no, not with HIM, please I couldn't bear it."

She was desperate not to orgasm with him, but the penis sliding across the area between her vagina and her clitoris, which was a sensitive area for her, drove her towards an unwanted climax. Many women have faked an orgasm, but here was Jill trying her best to conceal one. This man that she looked down on as a creep and a loser, had exploited her position and taken her. She desperately did not want him to take her orgasm away with him like a trophy or badge of honour that he could wear 'like a notch on his belt.' Jill knew that sometime in the future they would meet and she would die of embarrassment at letting him have her, if she was to have an orgasm for him it would by a hundred times worse.

As she worked her vagina up and down his shaft, Jill was only moving her pussy along the middle inches of his cock. He wanted to see more and ordered her to raise herself right to the very end of his cock, where he could see his helmet gripped by her pussy lips, and then plunge into her as she was made to lower herself right down so his cock was buried in her to the hilt, the pubic hair on her outer lips meshing with his.

fannyrat
fannyrat
870 Followers
12