Forced into Prostitution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
875 Followers

Jill started to disguise her imminent climax with sounds, grunts, oohs and aaahs

that sounded as though they were due to her exertions rather than the orgasm which was rapidly approaching.

Jill came, and for the life of her, she would never understand quite how she kept it from him. It was massive and ripped through her, the electric shocks in her vagina making her shudder. Jill felt the walls of her vagina contract time and again as she involuntarily squeezed on his cock.

"How could she cum like that, with a man like this, in a situation like this? she wondered.

With her pussy on fire she worked extra hard on Frank, she had had enough, she wanted his penis out of her. Gripping and milking his cock, she seemed to sense his body becoming more rigid and his hands on her ass gripping a little tighter.

"I want to cum in your mouth" said Frank his voice becoming laboured.

Jill thought to herself, "No way you bastard." but Frank was insistent, he hinted again about what Alan would think if he could see them now, the inference clear.

"Don't forget my pimp" menaced Jill.

"Ok then, I will pay you double." offered Frank.

Jill simply stopped and lifted herself from him, she swung her leg over his body and knelt on the floor.

"Come on then, if I must" she said.

Frank jumped from the bed, his climax starting to rise. He pulled off the condom and threw it to the floor.

"Open your mouth and hold out your tongue for me Mrs Harvey, that's a good girl" goaded Frank.

Jill was stunned to hear him use her name, it personalized the whole scenario, it made her human and real, it brought the wife, mother and grandmother that she was into the room. No longer the faceless whore she had been, she was Mrs Harvey, wife of Alan, being fucked for money.

She meekly obeyed and held her mouth open for him. She extended her tongue and waited.

"Look at me, look me in the eyes bitch" he commanded then gasped.

"Oh fuck yes, yes" as his cum erupted from his cock, jet after jet of hot salty cum shot into Jill's mouth.

Her face was a picture to him, on her knees before him, looking up into his eyes, her mouth open, His cum lay across the length of her tongue in six or seven long strings. This sight would form the basis of many masturbation sessions for Frank (It was a pity he didn't know she had come, as that would have been the icing on the cake of his masturbation fantasy.)

Jill felt the hot cum in her mouth and on her tongue, she waited for his order as to what to do with it. She soon wished she had swallowed it quickly, as he made her play with it in her mouth, swirling it around her tongue and keep showing it to him. Finally he ordered her to swallow which she did.

A little while later they stood facing each other. Frank was in the act of paying Jill, who wanted to crawl under a stone and die. After he had handed over the money, Frank took Jill's chin lightly in his hand and leant forward. He kissed her once full on the lips.

"See you around babe" he said winking.

Jill was mortified by the kiss.

"Why the fuck had she let him do it?" she asked herself. It repulsed her, it made the situation personal, Jill together with Frank rather than whore and punter. Worse still, it might even make the bastard think she wanted it and enjoyed it.

Jill sat on the bed after Frank had left. The whole scene had left her beaten and deflated. She rallied herself the best she could.

With Frank paying her double the going rate, Jill counted her money.

"One more trick, just one lousy trick more and I can forget this nightmare."

Out on the street for what seemed the millionth time, Jill looked around. It was now very late and for a while she saw no potential customers at all, just a few desperate prostitutes hoping for last minute business. She then noticed a weedy, greasy looking young man looking at her.

"Can I tempt you with anything?" she asked him.

"No, I think the younger girls over there will be better than you" he said matter-of-factly and quite politely, then started to walk away.

"Don't let him walk away girl" Jill said to herself. She didn't believe she was saying this, but she was at her wits end and felt she would have a total breakdown if she had to return another day, or missed her payment to the bank, rendering all she had endured as pointless.

"You can do me bareback if you like, I will suck your bare cock and you can cum inside me."

The nerdy loser had never had a girl let him do that. So what if this whore was a bit old? He wanted wet pussy on his bare cock.

Jill led her last ever customer (please God) to the room. She was determined that this would not last long, she was desperate to get out of here now. She simply took control. She unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor. The guy had quite a small cock. (It's funny she thought two days ago this penis would have been quite acceptable to her, but after what she had experienced she was now looking upon it as a bit weedy.)

She wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand, they felt really heavy and full.

"Mmmm these feel really full babe." she said as she continued her act.

"When I know I am coming down here, I don't wank for a few days. I like cumming loads when I am paying for it."

"Great, just my luck, some kid who's going to blow me into next week when he comes!" Jill thought.

Jill's last act of whoring was mercifully short, the punter started with her in the usual doggy position, but then took the pillows and laid them on the bed. Jill was made to lay on the bed with the pillows under her pelvis, then pushed forward. This left her laid flat on her stomach, with her ass and hips in the air. Her legs were together and because she was slim, the crinkled lips of her pussy stood proud between them, available to him.

The guy opened her legs slightly and propped himself on straight arms as though doing push-ups. He fucked Jill like this. He was looking down watching his cock sliding in and out of her, pulling her pussy lips in and out with his cock when he came. He was true to his word he flooded her insides.

When he had left, Jill (who was still in the same position as he left,) closed her legs and held her thighs tightly together. She thought about her last 48 hours, from a safe and secure housewife that had only one man in the years she had been married, a prim and proper mother, and a doting grandmother, she had BEEN (she instantly used the past tense to reassure herself the nightmare was over) a foul -mouthed, dirty whore who had been had by so many men she had lost count.

She started to cry. This time, not for her the quiet little tears, but wracking sobs which shook her whole body and drenched the pillow her face was buried in. She stayed like that for a long time.

Jill jumped up suddenly decisive, she dressed quickly, trying to jam her panties as far into her pussy as she could (She didn't want to lose a drop). She ran downstairs, leaving the key with reception, as her punter had requested. She drove home and entered the driveway. She opened the door and stepped inside quietly.

"Is that you Jill?" enquired Alan, who came into the hallway to meet her. He couldn't believe how she looked.

"Some fucking girl's night out by the looks of it" he snarled.

Still keeping her thighs together the best she could, she sexily walked up to her husband and suggestively silenced him by putting a finger across his lips and pouting her own. She took his hand and led him into the parlour, swaying her hips like a pro. Jill got to the sofa and turned around, as she sat down she pulled Alan down with her. He was knelt on the floor between her legs.

Jill sexily hitched her skirt up round her waist, allowing him to see her stockings and thong. She put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, pulled them round her knees and let them fall to the ground.

She stepped out of her panties with one high heeled and stocking clad ankle and spread her legs, opening herself to him.

With eyes blazing with hatred, but putting on a false smile and sexy voice she whispered to him,

"Come on baby lick my pussy..."

fannyrat
fannyrat
875 Followers
12