Forced into Prostitution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was ordered onto the bed and to sit back on her elbows and to,

"Get the pussy out bitch, cos it's time I fucked you don't you think?"

As Jill lay back on the bed, she was looking back through the V of her legs and occasionally at her vagina, cursing Clare for what she had caused, when Jill got the shock of her life, not to mention one of the most embarrassing.

The room she was in was not a standard as she thought, but a suite and from what she thought was a standard connecting door came a rather large and ugly woman who looked like a school teacher or librarian. The woman simply walked passed Jill (who was busy trying to find something to put between her legs to hide her shame) and approached the man.

"There are papers here that you need to read before tomorrows meeting Sir."

She said before nonchalantly placing them on the bureau. The woman gave Jill a sneering look and simply left the room again.

The man never flinched, he continued in exactly the same manner as before, large rampant cock jutting from his groin, he was so confident, assured and arrogant with his position he cared nothing for what the whore or the secretary thought or saw, they would simply do as they were told.

"Is she staying in the other room all the time?" asked Jill nervously.

"Who Ms Jones? Yeah I need her to fetch and carry all the time, so I want her close, he explained curtly, besides what fucking business is it of yours?"

A stunned Jill simply followed orders as he gave them. She sucked his cock, she opened her legs and she let him use her as he saw fit. In a complete daze, she turned over onto all fours, ready for what now was quite a large, rampant and eager cock to enter her. Baker rolled on a condom, positioned himself behind her and Jill felt her wet intimate lips being prized apart by his thumbs. Against all her wishes and hopes, her pussy welcomed and embraced his hard shaft as it slid into her. As her small pink lips grabbed and caressed his length and her soft delicate walls seemed to wrap themselves around the invading cock Jill gasped.

"Oh God please no," she thought. If ever there was a man she did not want to make her cum it was this obnoxious asshole.

The steady rhythmic banging into her squelching pussy was having its effect on Jill, but in her efforts not to orgasm, she received help from an unexpected source.

As the fuck was nearing it climax in walked Ms Jones, she actually stood at the side of the bed as Jill was being fucked and started to ask her boss questions! Jill wanted to crawl away and die. If that wasn't bad enough, being the asshole that he was, Baker couldn't resist pulling out of Jill, so Ms Jones could see his long hard glistening cock as it left Jill's pussy. He then held Jill open with his thumbs, revealing her gaping, pink intimate depths, like he was taunting Ms Jones.

Jill was thankful that she couldn't see how she looked from behind, as her intimate private parts were held open for the other two to gaze into, until Baker plunged back into her and Ms Jones left the room again as though nothing whatsoever had happened.

Thankfully the whole episode had destroyed Jill's unwanted but building orgasm. She knelt as Baker just used her and came in her.

They lay side by side with totally differing emotions. One was of distain for the other and one was of hate.

"Take this off and get rid of it Baker said, pointing at his now flaccid, but still condom covered cock. I don't want to touch it, I don't know where you have been!" He laughed at his own pathetic and offensive joke that his money gave him the right to say.

Jill rolled the slick condom from his wilting dick, pinching the laden end which was heavy with a huge amount of cum. As she walked to dispose of this man's semen filled sheath, she felt worthless.

The night did not improve for Jill.

Escorting men was not simply about being in posh hotels and restaurants. Jill found herself on assignments very much like proper dates. Away from the owners, directors and bosses of these companies that were in town for conferences were the middle management and ordinary staff who also attended. Jill would find herself with very plain ordinary guys who would do normal things like going bowling, sports matches, bars etc and she would often find herself in a burger bar or fast food outlet afterwards.

In these situations Jill and her client always seemed to go out in a group, usually with men from the same company, who had all saved up for their two or three days a year of pleasure.

Although this wasn't the same abusive situation she detested with the arrogant men, Jill still felt embarrassed when dressed as instructed, in a tight sweater or t-shirt (especially braless) or with tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination.

Often the dress requirement given on booking left her feeling like trailer-trash or like some sink estate slut. One day whilst bowling Jill realised that the whole party was taking sneaky looks between her legs, she didn't need to ask why, she knew her jeans were so tight into her panty-less (by order) pussy, that she had the most outrageous camel toe on show.

Jill would be mauled all night by her 'date' as all the men showed off their 'woman' and had competitions on who had got the best girl. She and the other escorts would find themselves dressed in a short skirts with a tiny thongs underneath, they didn't have to flash or anything, their natural movements meant the men present all got plenty of glimpses up their skirts and all enjoyed numerous 'flashes' throughout the night. Each guy was saying to the others,

"Look what I've got, and I will be peeling those tiny panties off later and fucking her."

Jill and her fellow prostitutes were nothing but trophies for each man to boast about.

Jill also came to realise that 99% of these men had something else in common - they were all sexually inadequate. She came to know that the confident, well hung, good looking guys, didn't pay the likes of her for sex, they could pull their own dates. What Jill found as she lay underneath these men, was that they all seemed to be under endowed, incompetent and unskilful as lovers.

Jill lost count of the number of times she lay under a man as he rutted, grunted, humped and dumped his load into her. They all seemed to thankfully cum quickly and Jill experienced the feeling of worthlessness, as countless times she lay looking at the ceiling in a daze, listening to men piss and flush their used condoms down the toilet.

Most times the men were 'one shot wonders' but would still want their money's worth, so at times Jill found herself sucking a mans cock whilst he lay around maybe watching TV or something like that. She would taste his stale cum on his cock as she simply sucked and sucked with no chance of the relief of him ejaculating again.

He simply wanted to watch the game while the whore sucked his dick.

The odd exception reminded Jill what she really hated though. One guy named Alex took Jill out one evening and then back to his room. Jill felt relaxed with him and was quite at ease when the time came to let him have her.

He didn't dive on her like everyone else but slowly peeled off her dress and her tenderly kissed her neck and shoulders

"Oh God not a love-maker," groaned Jill to herself.

As her bared her breasts, Alex gently took each rapidly hardening bud into his mouth as lightly sucked each one to full erection. He gently bit and pulled at her sensitive nipples with his teeth and Jill found herself responding.

Whore or not, a woman's body followed nature and the tender way he was teasing her hard, pink erect buds was having it's effect.

He slowly lowered the dress to the floor and Jill delicately stepped out of it. She stood in just a tiny pair of red panties and her heels.

"Oh man, are you something to look at babe." Alex said in a nice way, not at all in a leering, creepy way most men would have.

Expecting him to want her on her knees sucking his cock, Jill was surprised when it was him that made that move. He kissed her breasts then moved down her stomach over the sexy round of fat women of her age all seemed to have and finally sank to his knees staring straight at her panty covered pussy. He hooked his fingers into the waistband and lowered her panties to the floor.

He gazed at his prize and was very pleased when he found a hair covered but nicely trimmed pussy. He loved women with a natural look and to him Jill looked perfect. He pushed Jill back onto the bed with her ass on the edge and her heels still on the floor and shuffled himself between her legs.

Jill was surprised, as men didn't usually want to go down on a whore, but wild horses wouldn't have stopped Alex.

Jill was slightly unnerved, as although being treated like shit was bad, being made love to was ten times worse. She knew that was exactly what he intended to do.

Her client gently kissed her vagina on the outside of her lips. Jill involuntarily and without realising she was doing it slowly opened her legs and flowered open to him. He took his time and gently teased open her delicate pink lips and drew each one in turn into his mouth, stretching them and teasing them to their full extent.

Jill was disconcerted that he was not attacking her clitoris full on like most punters would, but he was slowly licking all around it, teasing and stimulating and caressing, only ever touching her hard, throbbing, engorged button with the very tip of his tongue. She was unnerved and unsure as he ever so slightly grazed his lips and tongue across her pulsing clitoris. She was mortified to find her hips were slowly rising in time with him, to encourage his tongue and lips to pleasure her.

As he drove her towards orgasm, Jill had to move, she did not want to share the intimacy of orgasm with this man. She made as if to get up in order to suck his cock and take the pressure off her sodden wanton pussy, but Alex wasn't interested. As she stood, he pushed her fully on the bed. He pushed her onto her back into the time honoured missionary position and as her legs parted as if inviting him in, he moved between her legs and Jill saw his cock for the first time. He was quite big, not huge but quite nicely proportioned and as he slowly ran the purple angry looking head up and down over her wet pink folds it became slick and glistened with her juices.

He rolled on a condom and lined himself up between her spread legs.

Jill actually heard herself groan as the big, hard gnarled cock slid easily and beautifully into her hot depths.

The attempt to thwart the orgasm she desperately didn't want was futile. As Jill realised this, she simply accepted her fate.

He fucked her with patience, tenderness, eager but controlled thrusts and with no little skill.

Alex was experienced enough to know that when Jill started to pant, gasp and let out tiny strange noises, that she was going to cum. He knew that when Jill could no longer contain herself, the throbbing, pulsing walls of her vagina trying to desperately clench around him to feel every inch of him inside her, that this was no act. When Jill screamed,

"Yes, yes, yes, Oh God please fuck me, don't stop, Oh my God," and arched her back thrusting her body against his, he knew that this was no whore going through her repertoire.

They came together, Jill's nails tearing into his ass, pulling him into herself, but he could go no further, he had his big cock buried as far into her as it would possibly go.

When his flaccid cock fell from her naturally and Jill watched him go to get rid of the loathsome evidence of their love-making,

Jill hated him for what he had just done to her.

The day following her experience with Baker in the hotel, Jill was confused, she had hated the way Baker had spoken to her, yet at the same time she had felt the heat between her legs, she had felt the wetness as she had been made to feed Baker's cock into herself and she had heard the squelch of wetness as he had fucked her.

"How come I hated him and what he did, yet got aroused by it?" she wondered.

Jill knew that the truth lay somewhere between the two. Hatred of the life and men like Baker led her to hate the night's activities, yet she knew that if she had been with a lover who had done the same, she would have found it incredibly erotic.

In a moment of weakness and a little wine induced feeling of easiness with Clare and Errol one night, Jill brought it up in conversation and told them both what had happened and how she had felt about it.

"Listen sugar, said Errol, I know you hate the life, but yet you found yourself turned on by an asshole. This might be the right time to find a niche for yourself. He continued, I have a discerning group whose members are very well-to-do and pay a lot of money to treat women in a particular way. If you think you could handle a bit of embarrassment every now and then let me know, you are probably just the person for it. It would get you out of the normal mode of prostitution."

Jill's unwanted 'career' took yet another turn.

She was not over enthusiastic about catering for a particular fetish, but just recently Jill had started to be a little concerned about being seen about town with various men. She was well known in the small town and being seen in the company of lots of different men by her friends, neighbours and acquaintances would soon start tongues wagging. Also, lately Clare had started to look like she was at last returning to her old self. Errol convinced Jill that one last series of 'assignments' for one particular client would be a last push until she could finish altogether.

A man called Ian became her contact, he would call her and give her precise instructions and would talk to Jill on a regular basis.

Ian took Jill to the venue, she was feeling rather strange dressed the way she was. When she entered the club, she was taken through the bar area into a plain square room which had no furniture, except chairs against the wall in the middle of each side. It was then that she noticed three other women all the same as her.

They were all of a similar age although the others looked slightly older than Jill, and all were dressed in a dowdy schoolmistress or librarian fashion. Jill was amazed they were all dressed to actually highlight their age and to depict them all as frumpy old women.

Jill and her 'colleagues' were each instructed to sit on one of the chairs, wait for things to liven up and to do as they were told.

The multitude of hidden cameras were turned on.

As time went on, the noise level from the other bar slowly increased and men started to filter through into the room where Jill was.

When the room was full of about 30-35 men, one thing became obvious, every one of them was no older than 18 and most looked even younger. Jill spoke to a man who seemed to be in charge,

"Are you sure this is legal? Asked Jill, I won't get involved in any under-age sex," she stated.

"Don't worry yourself he replied, we want no problem either, these boys have been brought together with meticulous planning. Every boy has been ratified as 18 but they have been handpicked because they look so much younger. They may not be big strong 18 year olds like some, but they are definitely all at least 18. That's what the gentlemen that arranged this night demanded."

Jill was still confused, but things started to become clearer when she saw three boys approach the woman to her right and began to verbally abuse her. They talked to each other and not to her, but the things they said were still horrible.

"Hey Jake look at this old bitch, she reminds me of Mrs Hollings my old maths teacher, I'm gonna enjoy having this ugly old slut suck my cock." was just one of the lines Jill heard.

So that was it, members of the club were stood back in the shadows watching. The sex side of the evening was not going to be for them, no, they would get their enjoyment out of watching four old sluts being humiliated and treated like shit by boys young enough to be their grandsons!

The women had no idea that the boys had been meticulously recruited, paid well and instructed that free pussy was here, all they had to do was follow orders and it was theirs.

Jill's stomach churned as two spotty looking youths approached her. They seemed nervous as though if they did anything to her they would get into trouble. However one boy finally plucked up courage, unzipped himself and drew out his thin smallish prick.

"Suck it," he weakly demanded, as though he expected this mature woman to slap him for his rudeness.

Jill had no option, feeling degraded and acutely aware that almost everyone in the room was watching her, she debased herself and slid her unpainted lips over his throbbing cock. As she sucked the young boys cock she heard the other boy's zipper being pulled down. In what seemed like no time at all she suddenly felt a hand on her jaw which pulled her mouth off the first boys cock and spun her round to face the other boy.

The timing was perfect and before Jill could even register what was happening, the first powerful blast of semen hit her square in the eye. Again before her brain could register this, the second jet hit her forehead and lay across the bridge of her nose and cheek. Three, four, five lines of hot, sticky cum lay across her face, but it wasn't that that bothered her, she had had semen on her face before, it was the ribald laughter that accompanied the scene, that made it all so embarrassing.

The boy used Jill's face to dump his cum on, to peels of laughter and to hoots of derision aimed at her. Dirty talk and disrespectful lewd comments were made, as youths high-fived and took the piss out of their mate for not being able to last more than a few moments.

As all this was happening and Jill was feeling embarrassed and humiliated, she suddenly felt fingers on her bottom jaw. The fingers found her teeth and pulled her jaw down, opening her mouth just in time for the first boy to put the very tip of his cock between her lips and start to cum.

As jet after jet of young, hot, powerful salty cum filled her mouth, the place erupted in howls of laughter and cat-calls aimed at Jill. She managed to spit out most of the huge load from her mouth, then suddenly realised that was the worst thing to do. Had she swallowed it, it would now be gone, yet spitting it out down her own face and onto her clothing, kept it all visible and it quickly became a focal point of further derision concerning the state she was in.

Things went quiet for Jill for a while after she had been used. As she dabbed at her eye with a tissue, trying to remove the cold sticky mess from herself, she glanced across the room at one of the other women whose turn had come.

Some of the young men felt sorry for the mature women, but they were not going to fuck up the chance of free pussy and free reign to do as they pleased.

Young boys were pulling off her clothing with total disregard to her feelings or protests. The scene looked quite surreal given both the difference in ages and the dowdy way she was dressed. It really was like school kids having their teacher.

Naked it only got worse.

The woman was manhandled, boys grabbing her breasts and making disparaging remarks about her saggy old tits and all making bets that 'the old broad would have a cunt like a bucket'.

The last Jill saw, before her mouth was used by a boy which blocked any further view, was the lady being turned over so her head and arms were on the chair and she was in the doggy position, as the boys all jostled each other to be the first to fuck her.

Finally naked herself, Jill endured the total and absolute humiliation of boys who looked so young, fingered her, squeezed her breasts, grabbed her ass, made her suck their cocks and finally in the same position on the chair as the other woman, they fucked her raw.