Forced into Prostitution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest factor in the women's humiliation was the fact that they had seen each other being used. It was shame in front of each other that was the most awful part, not the young boys fucking them, they were all whores after all, what embarrassed them most was that three other women had witnessed their shame.

This club was good Jill realised, they knew exactly what they were doing and they were damn good at it.

The second time Jill was used by the club for their gratification also entailed a young boy.

Jill had been instructed to wear a t-shirt, short skirt and no underwear. She reluctantly and with foreboding, followed her instructions and was stood where ordered when the limo pulled up.

"Ah good day Miss," said the voice when the window came down, please get in."

Jill got in the limo to find the type of man that she was expecting. He was tanned, handsome and very well-to-do. What she didn't expect was the young boy sat opposite him looking very nervous.

"Sit here my dear, instructed the man. This is Luke my son."

"Err hello Luke stammered Jill, pleased to meet you."

"Do you know what today is, my dear? Asked the man, no? Well I will tell you. He paused a moment then continued. Today is my sons 18th birthday and seeing as he has got all he could ever really want, it has been difficult to buy him something a little different from the norm."

Jill didn't have to be a genius to know what was coming.

"So I have bought you for him."

"Luke, we don't have all day, I have important business to attend to, so the sooner you fuck this old whore the sooner I can get busy."

Jill was shocked by his words, so ok life had forced her to do things that she hated, but was there any need for such vicious cruelty?

The man snapped his fingers and gestured at Jill to get herself ready. She was manoeuvred to the edge of the seat and told to pull up her skirt. Junior hurriedly scampered forward pulling at his belt and trousers as Jill hitched up her skirt and slowly opened her legs.

"Jeez, look at that pussy dad," he couldn't help saying.

Jill cringed as he shuffled between her outstretched legs and ran his finger along her pink slit, which was getting wetter by the minute. She was embarrassed that she was so obviously lubricated already and drew a sharp intake of breath as his finger tips made contact with the sensitive hard bud sat at the top of her crinkled slit.

It was at this point Jill noticed that not only was the father watching, but the chauffeur had altered his rear view mirror and was watching intently and staring between her legs. He lifted up his eyes and caught Jill's. They looked at each other for a brief moment as though saying to each other,

"We are just playthings for these rich bastards."

Just as in the club, the penny dropped for Jill.

"Yes it was about junior popping his cherry and yes it was about letting the driver watch, but first and foremost this was all about the rich father, who must be a member of the club, she thought. She was here to be humiliated by junior in front of the driver and the man was the one that was really manipulating the situation to get his own rocks off."

She lay back as two complete strangers watched her being used by a third.

Jake lined his cock (which was quite impressive for a young boy) against Jill's opening. As his hard eager length pushed aside her little pink lips and eased open the slightly tight ring of her opening, he groaned with pleasure.

When he slowly sank his shaft deeper and deeper into her, so did Jill.

As he sawed in and out of her, with unexpected restraint, he grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. He pinched them a little too hard and Jill winced, making junior hesitate.

"Get on with it boy, never mind what she thinks, she's here for your pleasure not hers," ordered the father, which simply encouraged his son to be mean and forceful which was actually against his nature.

As he abused her nipples and began to fuck her harder Jill thought,

"Here is a future member of the club, being taught early by his father."

Jill's body was responding naturally to the sexual stimulus it was receiving, but she felt totally in control of her body. However she started to struggle to contain her physical feelings when junior suddenly ran his thumb lightly over her engorged and hard clitoris, it was unexpected and caused Jill to cry out in pleasure.

And it got everyone's attention.

Jill desperately did not want to cum on this boys cock, especially in this situation, but Luke simply copied what he had seen in porno clips and continued to caress Jill's nerve centre. Jill felt that she had no defence, as Luke's nice cock pushed relentlessly in and out of her opening dragging her small pink lips with it and his thumb sending sparks of electricity from her clitoris through her body, she knew that an unwelcome orgasm was not far away.

Her humiliation was complete (or so she thought) when she gave the father an unexpected bonus.

He was happy enough watching her being used by the young boy in front of him and a lowly chauffeur, that was until the slut started to cum. Gasping and letting out short little moans.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," until a final long guttural moan,

"Aaaaargh,"

escaped her lips as the cock buried deep inside her and the gentle assault on her clit brought Jill to a body wracking, shuddering and shameful orgasm.

Jill was still bright red in the face with a post-orgasm flush and no little embarrassment when junior announced with gasps and moans that he was going to cum. Jill got no respite from her humiliation as now they watched her lay back and accept into herself, the semen of a young boy. Jake buried his hard cock to its hilt and emptied his balls, spurt after spurt after spurt into the old whore.

Jake pulled from her and immediately the father ordered Jill to close her legs. He used the excuse of not wanting his idiot offspring's cum all over the seats but he actually had another motive.

As Jill was ordered from the vehicle, she exchanged what she was sure was a sympathetic glance with the driver and exited the limo.

It was now that Jill realised the true reason for making sure she lost none of junior's semen. She found herself stood on a busy street, mid-morning with no panties on and the cum was starting to run.

The car did not pull away, making her realise that this was just as much a part of the humiliation as was the sex with Jake. The man was watching as Jill made to move towards the taxi rank (which she had been deliberately dropped off 100 yards from) the first thing she felt was the strange wet feeling between her legs and as her legs parted in the act of walking, she felt the first string of semen stretch from her vagina before falling off and hitting the pavement.

The street was busy and people hurried by, Jill stood mortified. She couldn't help but look down as more semen fell from her onto the dirty pavement. As Jill quickly hurried away leaving the pool on the floor, she felt the mess coating her bare pussy and running down her thighs. She was going to have to get herself home in this condition.

"How embarrassing, how gross and how humiliating, Jill thought and she once again thought to herself, these men in this club are VERY good at what they do."

The car pulled away from the curb, its occupant smirking with delight at the morning's entertainment.

"The boys at the club will love the tape of this," he thought, switching the hidden camera off.

The third assignment that the club sent Jill on involved no sex at all, but that didn't make it any better.

In the town's train station there was a subway that run underneath then rose up to join the main concourse. The railings were wrought iron, they came up the stairs then bent round at the top and continued along the top of the stairs.

Jill stood at a point along those railings to the very inch where she had been ordered. She was very nicely made up and looked very attractive. She wore a tight yellow t-shirt with no bra. She also wore quite sexy yellow heels and she also wore a short white pleated skirt and no panties.

When men were at a certain position on the stairs, for a few seconds, her pussy was on show to anyone coming up the stairs that happened to look.

If that wasn't bad enough, not only could the people looking up her skirt see her pussy, they could also see the small purple cock shaped dildo that was nestled snugly between her cute pink lips and buried deep inside her wet depths.

Jill had been instructed to stand with her back to the railings with her feet apart. She could hear as steps came quickly up the stairs, they would suddenly stop or slow right down as they were right beneath her. Men would hesitate, look (get an instant 'semi') then continue, always making a detour past Jill so that they could see her face. They wanted to see the woman who was so stupid as to 'inadvertently' stand in such a position with no panties on and her sex toy unwittingly on show!

Jill endured this for about 30 minutes, which was just about the length of the rush hour. In that time she saw men of all ages hesitate at the top of the stairs, then some, on some pretext or another, would descend again in order to return for another look. Jill even noticed some women slowing down as they passed, so they too could see the 'dirty cow's' face.

Jill knew that every person who passed her and looked back over their shoulders at her, had seen her vagina.

After what seemed like the entire population of the town had stopped underneath her and looked at her private, intimate parts Jill felt herself becoming slightly hot and a little wet deep inside her vagina. She reasoned that this was not sexual excitement, but simply a body's response to what was after all not an everyday occurrence.

Jill waited until the time she had been told she could leave and made her way across the concourse. As she neared the news stand she saw a group of men, around 20ish in a group talking.

That was when the earlier events paled into insignificance as a humiliating incident.

The wetness of her vagina and the movement of her body caused the dildo to slip. Jill only had a split second to realise what was going to happen and no time at all to do anything about it.

Just as Jill reached the group the plastic dildo slipped from her slick hot pussy and shattered on the floor.

The group of men who were already eyeing Jill up, couldn't believe what had just happened. Everything just seemed to freeze in time for a second then came the laughter.

Jill wanted to run, but for some reason she looked down and saw the plastic cock glistening with her vaginal juices in pieces on the floor. With a face burning with shame and deep red with embarrassment she quickly stooped to gather the shattered dildo before anyone else could see it. What Jill didn't realise at first was the action of squatting with a short skirt and no panties, simply exposed her swollen outer lips completely to the group and as her legs opened to change her position to twist around for various pieces, her little pink lips hung down slightly, giving these men a complete view of her pussy.

Then Jill did run.

As the tears flowed, she ran to the sound of the most obscene, disparaging and humiliating cat-calls, peels of laughter and hoots of derision.

Although they had no influence over the dildo incident, these bastards were damn good she thought.

Days later, Jill was shown to the table where she found an ugly fat middle aged man waiting for her. She introduced herself and he said his name was John.

He was very polite yet Jill found him physically repulsive, yet she had her orders.

A few minutes passed as Jill settled herself down and watched for the waiters to be occupied elsewhere, then Jill did what she was being paid for.

Taking one last look around to see that she wasn't being observed, Jill slid under the table.

She quickly crawled between his legs and pulled out his cock. He wasn't massive or huge. although he had a nice size cock on him, but Jill was shocked at the size of his balls, they were huge.

Unbeknown to Jill, the man had been meticulously selected from their members as the one who came absolute buckets of cum. The guy who was actually a member of the club and not a random recruit, knew what the situation required. He had abstained from all forms of sexual activity and had not ejaculated for an entire week. The reason was two fold, one, the scene didn't need to be very long given the circumstances, they needed Jill to perform quickly and efficiently, so the more ready he was to cum would shorten the time she was under the table - it was in public after all. The second reason was obvious, they wanted her to have to take a river of semen, it would make the humiliation complete.

Jill took his hard cock in her hand and felt it quivering instantly, she was now so experienced that she could recognize the signs instantly - this guy was almost ready to cum before she even started.

Jill slid her outrageously rouged lips over his cock and heard him moan, her technique to begin was to open her mouth and slide the rampant throbbing cock into her mouth, before closing her lips around it and sucking as she slid it back out again. This lasted no time, the guy was about to cum, so she wrapped her luscious lips around the prick and kept them tightly clamped around it, sucking and slobbering on both the in and out strokes.

Gasping and moaning, the guy (captured beautifully by the hidden HD cameras) began to pump his scalding pent up cum into Jill's mouth.

There was an absolute river, Jill's mouth was used as a wet sucking dump for the biggest load of semen she had ever had, or ever would have, in her life. After three, four jets hit her throat and filled her mouth Jill expected it to subside, but he just kept of pumping streams of semen into her mouth.

Jill started to swallow, it wasn't easy being 'face down' on his cock, but she somehow managed to suck the semen into the back of her throat before readying herself to get rid of the huge quantity of cum. It took three gulps to get the hot, sticky, cloying cum into her stomach, but slowly Jill got the situation under control.

She slowly worked his cock expecting to drain him of the last dribbles of his semen, but even now, although they were subsiding, there were small jets that kept laying themselves across her tongue.

Jill had had orders not to get any mess on his expensive suit, she had been told to make sure every last drop went into her mouth. As she finally milked the last from him she made a tight ring around his rapidly wilting cock with her hand to draw any escaped semen up along his length. When she reached the angry purple head with her fingers, it made a little pool of cum within the ring of her thumb and index finger.

She lowered her mouth and noisily sucked the pool into her mouth and swallowed it.

Jill could feel the semen in the corners of her mouth and around her chin, she would have to wait until she sat back at the table and get a tissue or napkin. Jill quickly arose from under the table and took her seat again quickly.

There was four waiters, three men and one girl stood quietly around that table awaiting orders.

Jill could have died, the sudden realisation, embarrassment and humiliation of these waiters knowing what she had just done, not just to her 'date' but to this grotesque, ugly fat old man was shameful.

If that wasn't bad enough, Jill had to pick up her napkin and as subtly as she could, she dabbed at the corners of her mouth (lipstick smeared around) and delicately removed the drying cum from around the rest of her lower jaw.

Jill could not leave or run away, she was forced to endure a complete dinner where the waiters sarcastically called her 'Madam' and looked at her with sneering, contemptuous glances. Everyone present treated her with that same sneering contempt. (The waiters had been well paid to do so and promised they would not be reported for treating a customer in such a fashion) for the rest of the dinner.

Jill excused herself and went to the bathroom, in the mirror she saw a woman still beetroot red in the face with shame and embarrassment. Her lipstick was grotesquely smeared on her lips which she began to fix. She would also have to fix her mascara, as the little tears that were flowing would make a mess of that too.

She also felt the wetness between her legs.

She spoke to herself in the mirror.

"These bastards are very, very good at what they do."

Another thought passed through her mind, it was a question and it was simply,

"Why am I so wet?"

Jill met Ian that night and he told her that her last assignment would start tomorrow. He was becoming slightly uneasy at using Jill for their 'target' as he was beginning to have feelings for her. They had met on several occasions to discuss business, but had allowed some of those meetings to continue into the evening and they had had many 'normal' conversations over the hours.

It was a catch 22 situation for Ian. The dignity that Jill retained even in difficult circumstances, her obvious distain for everything that she was put through, made her come across as exactly what she was, a decent, almost innocent (in that sense) normal mature lady, doing something she hated through circumstance. The ironic situation for him was that the more that she appeared as the shy, distressed and unwilling housewife, the more perfect for the role as the target of the club's use of her she became.

Ian wanted to get her out of the game and to have her for himself, unfortunately she was the perfect woman to use for all his fantasies. The feelings he was having for her however were starting to overpower his horny fantasies.

Jill made her way to the market place in town where she was met by Ian. He directed her behind a cloth that was on display and gave her, her instructions.

It was simple, she would suck off any man sent to her by the club. The danger and therefore potential humiliation that Jill could suffer, would come from the fact that it was mid morning, in the town's market place where nothing more than a few feet away the population of the market were walking and talking. The twist being that the cloth she was hidden behind was actually part of the stall's display and could be moved aside to be examined by anyone whatsoever, at any given time.

What Jill didn't know, was that this was the first part of the 'end-game' for her. The club had used Jill more than they had ever used another woman because she fitted the 'Ordinary housewife' role so well, but now they were tiring of her and it was time to move on, after one more 'set-up'.

The first day they set Jill a quite gentle beginning. She was only required to work the scene for half an hour or so, because when she had been humiliated once, then any subsequent times lost their impact.

An ordinary average guy approached Jill and following his instructions he simply said to Jill,

"I've been told there is an old slut willing to give blowjobs here."

Jill, beaten and defeated, sank to her knees and sucked the strangers cock.

Halfway through sucking and slurping trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible to get this over with, she heard voices of an elderly couple and in an instant she knew that she was going to be exposed. The 'curtain' suddenly pulled back and there watching Jill on her knees sucking a man's cock, was a very shocked and surprised old couple that Jill thought she vaguely recognized.

The curtain was quickly pulled back as Jill heard the couple hurry away to words like,

"How disgusting, how could she? what a disgraceful thing to do, and here of all places," until the conversation drifted out of range.

Jill sat at home that evening quietly thinking of the days proceedings. She had managed to perform oral sex on three strangers in the half hour she was required to work and on each occasion she had been exposed and revealed to the ordinary shoppers of the town. Jill was on the verge of total capitulation. The demand for her to endure this life, even though it could be justified by her thoughts for others, was becoming a strain on her.