Forced into Prostitution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill found this terribly humiliating to be in her own home doing normal everyday chores, totally naked amongst three men she hardly knew. Every movement she made throughout the day would be accompanied by all sets of eyes watching as her breasts swayed and bounced constantly. When there was a lull in sexual activity they might all be sat around watching TV or something and Jill found it incredibly embarrassing to be sat so casually amongst them with her (by now always totally smooth, by orders of her masters) pussy on show.

The days normally consisted of sucking and fucking each man once - they were not porn stars who fucked all day and night but for Jill each man cumming in her twice a day for three days was plenty to excite her and keep her busy.

Jill was exhausted after one day let alone three.

This new arrangement only lasted a short time. Both Jill and Ian realised that they had simply reverted to having group sex and were just indulging themselves in fucking sessions. Once Jill had become accustomed to being around the men naked, then the embarrassment that she craved went. They both needed the shock of embarrassment to give them the surge of adrenaline and sexual excitement that it brought.

They tried all different types of 'set ups' without much joy, they tried different things on a trial and error basis, both with and without the knowledge and input from the rest of the club.

The situation that finally gave them the basis for their arousal in the future came about by accident.

It was the most incredibly simple and innocuous situation.

It had been agreed that to try and make the men hungrier for her and so to hopefully use her more harshly, that one weekend the three men would be limited to fucking Jill in her bed at night, just once each.

On the very first night, Ian sat with the rest of the men in the room chatting and drinking when Jill's man for the night decided it was time. He grabbed Jill's hand and pulled her up from the couch and leading her across the room said,

"I think it's time for bed babe."

They stood in the doorway holding hands saying goodnight to everyone, when the whole picture suddenly hit Ian. Although it seemed like a technicality on one hand, the realisation the his beloved wife was going to sleep with this man tonight, whilst he was relegated to a spare room shook him to the core.

The same thing occurred to Jill at the same time. She was being led, holding hands with a stranger, he was taking her to her own marital bed and they were going to sleep together. Even the phrase had so much intimate symbolism, she had fucked and sucked as a whore (albeit reluctantly) she had indulged in disgusting. sordid and seedy sex but that was all so very different. The concept of 'sleeping' with this man suggested personal, private intimacy, it rang with the idea that is was illicit, an affair, cheating.

Both Ian and Jill both suddenly felt that surge of adrenaline as they realised how humiliating it was for both of them to be nothing buy playthings for these men. They felt the stomach churning and heart skipping moment of realisation and both became instantly aroused by it.

This was the answer, not raw sordid sex, but Jill giving herself personally to these men, everything Jill hated as an escort, that of opening her own self up intimately, was the very key. She didn't want to 'let them in' she had always wanted to block them out, but they were forcing her to open herself and not just her legs. They were in her house, they watched her in her normal environment doing normal everyday things, they spent the days in each others company only for these strangers to take turns in taking Jill to her own marital bed. It was humiliating and exciting.

Ian had loved his time humiliating women and now was finding himself turned on by being humiliated himself. At this very moment Ian knew that the next experiment in his sex life was to be as a cuckold.

If either of them had any doubts over this new direction, they were dispelled with the night's activities.

Jill was forced to make love to a stranger in her marital bed, whilst Ian, laid in the spare room next door (the two headboards against each other, separated by only the wall) listened to the sound of his wife as she gave herself totally to another man.

That night all the established rules were broken.

To enhance the feeling of cuckoldry, Ian was not to observe his wife making love from now on. The humiliation for him, was to be his wife being taken away from him.

Richard was about 60ish he was tall, dark hair greying at the temples, lean, fit and healthy. He was a very attractive man, which somehow made it worse for Jill to cope.

They entered the bedroom, Jill's personal belonging all around the room making this oh so wrong (right) somehow.

Rule one, kissing punters and strangers, went out of the window when he took her gently into his arms and tenderly kissed her. Without even considering doing anything else Jill melted into his arms and returned his soft kiss. In silence they explored each others mouths, lips and tongues, as lovers, not as people hot to fuck. The soft gentle biting and teasing of Jill's lips and the contact of their tongues which only touched ever so lightly was not feverish but tender. Given all the sex that she had had, it was amazing that it was something as simple as that long lingering kiss that broke Jill's resistance totally, she wanted to give herself to him in any manner he desired.

Richard moved behind Jill. Facing the mirror Jill looked at her own flushed face, and she watched in trembling excitement as Richard pulled her dress from her shoulders, then whilst kissing those shoulders he lowered the garment slowly, revealing more and more of her shaking body as he did so.

The material scraped across Jill's hardening nipples then exposed them. Again Jill watched transfixed in the mirror as Richard cupped her small but still firm and pert breasts. He gently pulled on each nipple, coaxing, teasing and stimulating the hard buds enough to make Jill gasp, not with pain, but with the sheer excitement that she was having difficulty keeping under control.

Jill realised that after all the sordid sex that she had indulged in, it was now, after only being kissed and having her breasts touched, that she was as aroused and wet as she had ever felt. Ian was right against the other side of the wall and she felt for him, yet at the very same time that sympathy transferred itself into another sense of his humiliation, which only made her physical condition worse.

Richard knelt behind Jill and let the dress fall the rest of the way down. Stood in only a tiny red thong and heels, Jill felt him kiss his way down her back caressing her bum cheeks gently as he went. A kiss to the small of her back right at the top of her bum cleft sent shivers of anticipation through her.

Jill stared at herself in the mirror as a virtual stranger behind her, slowly peeled down the panties, kissing and gently biting her ass cheeks he slid the garment down and Jill saw her totally hairless, smooth, slightly puffy pussy being exposed.

Richard gently pressed on the inside of each thigh to encourage Jill to open her legs and stand with her feet further apart. She then felt him ease open her bum cheeks and shuddered when she realised her pussy was now open to his gaze and to whatever he wished to do. Jill instinctively leant forward slightly as she knew what Richard was going to do and gasped audibly as just the very tip of his tongue touched her swollen lips.

Jill felt her legs quiver and for a moment she thought they were actually going to buckle, so she decided she couldn't endure the pleasure his tongue was giving her stood like this, it was dangerous!! Moving away from him she held out her hand to him and beckoned him to her bed.

It was the first of the noises that Ian would to made to endure that night, as he heard the most desire laden groan from Jill that he had ever heard. Wracked by jealousy and shame he realised the noises were making his cock painfully hard with the images and visions he was being forced to imagine.

That groan that had escaped Jill's mouth was when Richard gently kissed her dripping pussy. Jill was naked now, even her heels had been removed and she was spread legged on the bed with the tall handsome man's head between her legs. She was incredibly slick down there and Richard kissed and caressed her sensitive little pink lips, drawing each in turn into his mouth, he placed his mouth over the whole of her pussy and sucked what he could into his mouth. He alternated between, very lightly kissing, almost hardly touching, her sensitive lips, licking across her throbbing, pulsating never centre that was her clitoris and sucking her whole clitoral hood and clitoris into his mouth.

Jill could stand no more and as the beautiful sensual feelings suddenly turned into more urgent and electrical pulses, she felt the charge began to flow through her pussy. As the surge grew and built and raced through her Jill came.

The whole house knew it.

Screaming, Jill could not control the passion of her words which carried through the house.

Rule two was broken by Jill's words as for the first time she allowed feeling into her sexual coupling. In all their sexual games they had always had the rule that Ian was to be present, in order to avoid any feeling of intimacy between Jill and her partner. They were afraid of the incident would seem like an affair if committed in private and this was a way of keeping Jill from forming any relationship with a guy.

Ian listened as his wife told the stranger how much she liked him, how handsome he was, how much she enjoyed him making love to her and how turned on by him she was. Ian was cut to ribbons inside and even felt like he could throw up. He also sported one of the hardest almost painful erections of his life.

Jill pulled away from the constant tender kissing they were doing, and slowly moved down his body. She sucked on his nipples and bit them gently. Down his flat stomach poking her tongue into his navel then the tickling feeling of his pubic hairs touched her nose, she arrived at her prize. His cock was gorgeous to her, he wasn't huge or anything, just a very nice sized penis, smooth and very hard.

In a continuance of breaking all the established rules, Jill made love to his cock with her mouth. She was greedy for him yet forced herself to be patient and to slowly lick, kiss, suck and caress the long thick length and his heavy laden testicles.

Richard obviously loved having his cock sucked like all men do, he was in heaven the way Jill longingly and lovingly ran her tongue from his balls to the very tip of the pulsating and throbbing head. The low moan escaping her lips from time to time was incredibly erotic, and as Jill took his cock deep into her mouth and then moaned, the vibrations around his helmet seeming to pulse through his whole rod.

Ian lay listening to Richard saying,

"Oh God baby you are so good, you love that cock don't you, and then worst of all, The way you make love to my cock is beautiful babe."

Ian lay listening to the sudden silence, wondering what had changed in the next room, although he didn't have to wait long for the answer.

Richard had reluctantly pulled Jill from his cock and had turned her onto her hands and knees. Pushing her upper body down so her face was on the sheets and her spread legs presented her dripping desperate pussy for his use, he rubbed the big bulbous head across her tiny pink lips and over her clitoris.

Jill didn't know why this man turned her on so much, she was just glad that he did. She was powerless to keep the animalistic deep long groan from escaping her lips, as she first felt the big blunt head of his cock putting pressure on her lips and vaginal opening and then in one fluid smooth movement he entered her. It was exquisite the feeling of being taken by him in this position and the feeling of being completely filled when the long slow journey of his throbbing member finally reached it's destination.

Ian knew exactly when Richard pushed into his wife, in fact the whole house knew. There was a slightly quieter moan on the out stroke, but the long prolonged scream that she let out on the inward stroke was something else.

Richard tormented Jill almost into insanity with each and every single stroke of his cock into her. He had Jill's pussy walls quivering and pulsating as they gripped him and when Jill's body could take no more, she came like a deranged woman. Richard could no longer hold himself and felt the sudden exquisite feeling of semen moving inside him and beginning the headlong rush to enter Jill's welcoming hot depths, flooding her, coating every inch of her vagina with his powerful blasts.

Ian lay staring at the ceiling unsure what to make of his wife's 'infidelity' with her passion she had shown this virtual stranger. It was lucky for Ian therefore, that he was finally asleep and spared the torment of listening to his wife break yet another rule.

In the depths of the night as everyone slept Richard and Jill tenderly kissed and when Richard turned Jill onto her front and moved around behind her she instinctively knew what was about to happen. Jill had endured anal sex before in her life but she was no great fan of it. She allowed Ian to take her there on special occasions, but it was a hard and fast rule that her tiny little hole was for his exclusive use only, there had to be something that Ian could call his own.

Jill didn't hesitate for one single second as she felt the big, hard again cock pressuring her tight back passage as Richard held her cheeks apart.

She whispered

"No."

Then she reached around and moved his hands from her cheeks, then held them open herself and whispered,

"Now take me, use me in my ass."

The following morning Jill came downstairs holding hands with Richard, he was a little unsure what was going to happen, as Jill was acting like his wife or lover and that worried him. He shouldn't have worried because as soon as they were all in the kitchen/diner area and Jill found out who her husband for the following day was, she gently pecked Richard on the cheek and left him. Jill, without a single glance at Ian, moved to David's side and kissed his cheek.

Jill had realised in the night what it was going to take to keep herself humiliated, embarrassed and ashamed. She was going to have to give herself completely to each individual for one day at a time. For so long, the thought of intimacy had repulsed her, yet now with her new found needs and desires, she knew that it was that very thing and the distress that it caused her, that would keep her in the state she desired.

It became the norm for the weeks and months to come, Ian hating it, but realising that there was no other way to produce the same result in both him and his wife. He accepted her behaviour and the turn on as a cuckold that it gave him.

When her man for the day had been decided, Jill would always move to his side. All day she would refuse to even look at Ian let alone acknowledge him. She would sit with her 'lover' as though he owned her and she would follow him around. She would always sit with her man in the lounge, they would watch TV Jill cradled in his arm, her head against his chest. If the men were stood talking Jill would move to his side, always making him put his arm around her and leaning into him. This act of always wanting him to put his arm around her was aimed at producing (and throwing into Ian's face) a 'This is mine' gesture, it was submissive and damn humiliating for her to give herself like this, but then again, that was exactly the point wasn't it.

If they all decided to go out for lunch Jill would go with her 'lover' they would hold hands in front of the rest as they walked in the street, Ian following meekly behind, as she displayed the strangers ownership of her publicly.

If the men were just stood somewhere in the house her 'man' would hold open one arm as a 'come here' gesture and Jill would run to his side and put her arms around him and lean into his body.

Jill simply behaved as though she was in love with each man.

This gesture was incredibly simple and seemingly innocuous, but also laden with symbolism and suggestion. They loved to do it when they were talking to Ian and he had to witness his wife, loving and submissive in their arms. The simple act of clinging to them, her head laid against their chests as they cradled her in their arms needed no words. In all Jill's 'career' and her later sexual experimentations she had indulged in all forms of sexual activity but now the ironic and almost unbelievable fact was, that these everyday simple gestures and movements carried more suggestion and symbolism than dirty fucking and incredibly, it turned her on more.

The club had acquired a new member and Jill lay in his arms for the first time. It was the dead of night, the house quiet and they had made love for the third time.

She had been at his side, attentive and submissive all day. She had demonstrated his ownership of her cradled in his arm all evening. They had kissed tenderly, they had pleasured each other orally, Jill swallowing his cum and they had made love tenderly for the third time.

As Jill lay with her head on his chest, her hand idly toying with his, by now spent cock and as he toyed with her hair and stroked her face, Jill's son-in-law Damien said,

"Jesus Jill that was simply awesome, I can't wait to do it again."