Forced Into Submission

Story Info
Young black man gets taken by tranny.
883 words
4.41
90.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Oh shit, fuck my black ass with that thick white cock you fucking tranny." He moaned.

"Harder, rape my tight fucking ass baby." He screamed

"Quit screaming like a bitch and take it like a man cock-whore." She exclaimed.

He could feel a growing sensation of pleasure in his taint, a feeling of unnatural pleasure building up inside his loins that has never been experienced before. He felt as if he were about to cum but his hands were handcuffed to the bedpost and his female/male rapist was not touching his member.

"Stop! Something is not right, I feel like I'm about to explode please stop!" He begged his beautiful captor.

"Is that so, you're telling me that you are such a cock whore that you are about to come from being ass raped." She said coyly, her eyes got glossy as if from a natural high. She bent her knees and got into a lower position and began to thrust upwards, harder and faster as if she had just discovered there was a rich gold vein buried inside his rectum.

"I'm going to make you spew cum from that beautiful cock of yours like the undercover tranny lover you really are. Come on baby beg me to make you come." She teased him.

"No, please stop, I'm scared, this doesn't feel right. I'll do anything, I have money." He continued to plead, unaware of what was going on inside his body. The sensation he was feeling was too great for him to completely understand that his rapist was about to bless him with the most enjoyable orgasm a man can ever have from having his prostate milked.

She smiled at him like a lioness coming in for the final killing blow. "Money? I'm not concerned with monetary gain, besides you are enjoying this fagot. You just don't understand what your body is telling you is all. Besides who needs money when I have this virgin ass hole on the verge of cumming from being probed? People would kill to have what I'm taking and giving you right now hun. Let the big-bad-tranny rapist finish giving you your gift lover and maybe I'll suck you off if you behave."

He slowly relaxed and the fear that was in his eyes dissipated and pleasure filled them again.

"I knew you would see it my way. Are you ready to feel ultimate pleasure unlike anything you have ever felt before?" His violator asked, presenting the illusion that he had a degree of control over what was happening to him when he did not.

He nodded.

She got back into her deep wide low base and began to pick up her frantic pace again and in no time he was on the verge once more. His eyes welled up with tears despite his mouth being open and drolling uncontrollably. He was at the precipice of release he simply needed a push.

She licked her lips with anticipation knowing the inevitable outcome. Feeling her thick muscular cock twitch she knew it was a matter of time, besides she can only last so long in such a tight ass. To her amazement she saw a steady stream of precum discharging from his beautiful cock head, it was time.

"Do you desire release lover?" She purred.

"Please, I can't take it anymore. Make me cum, I think I'll die if it doesn't come out." He pleaded gasping for breath.

"Get ready baby we're both gonna cum together." She explained.

She started to thrust her massive cock upwards until his expression told her she was at the right spot.

"Oh God yes! Please fuck me with your cock and make me cum. I ca- AHHH FUCK, I-I-I IT'S COMIING, HOLY SHIT!!!!" He muttered.

To her amazement she saw two quick spurts of his cum pump out of his cock, followed by four more thicker jets of his spunk spew out of his cock as if it were a geyser. His load covered himself and the tits of his rapist. Unable to resist it anymore his violator went as deep as she could and drenched his rectum with a load equal to the one he just released. Each squirt she gave him his cock twitched and the remainder of his load emptied onto his stomach.

She released his hands from the head post and gave him a passionate kiss, he wanted to turn his head from her in shame, knowing he was just raped by someone he thought was a woman. But he just laid there and kissed her back exploring her mouth with his tongue. She broke the kiss and laid on the bed beside him admiring the new plaything she just acquired. At that moment the full weight of reality hit him like a Mack truck, as he could feel her load running out of his ass that was just used like a pussy, with no one else to turn to he put his arms around her and put his head between her big luscious breast and began to weep and sob uncontrollably. She put her hand on his and rubbed his hair and patted him on the back as she sinisterly grinned.

'You are all mine now, you weak pathetic sissy', she thought to herself.