Forced to All-Fours Pt. 02

Story Info
Gwen has her first full day of being Brooke's pet.
2.4k words
3.96
86.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadX
ShadX
27 Followers

"Wake up Bitch! Today is a big day, today is your first full day as my puppy!" Brooke said as she stretched her arms above her head and moaned from excitement.

Gwen looked up from her cage next to Brooke's queen sized bed and tried as best as she could to maneuver into a more comfortable position. But that was quite difficult when one could only use elbows and knees, plus her tail kept getting in the way. And, of course, her leash was tied to one of the bed's posts; preventing her from tossing with ease. She really only had the choice between sleeping on her back, with her pussy to the sky, or sleeping on top of her already sore breasts.

Brooke had told her she would be able to sleep in a dog bed once she proved she could be trusted, and after that, she would be able to sleep at the end of Brooke's bed, next to her feet. But Brooke had also let her know what would happen if she was a naughty puppy. She would have to in the dog house with the golden retriever, at least until she had a dog house of her own. That was the thought that scared her the most, she prayed as hard as she could Brooke had not thought about putting her and the retriever together. For it was no longer a question of if Brooke would go that far, she had proven she had no boundaries, Gwen's only hope was that there were some ideas Brooke wouldn't think of.

She perked up once again as she felt her cage opening by Brooke's hand. Brooke gently guided Gwen out of her enclosure and allowed her to stretch what she could as Brooke untied the leash from the bed. She then straightened up and led a wobbling Gwen out of her room and down the stairs. As they passed by the fireplace Gwen cast a sad glance over to where her clothes and phone had been burned. No trace of her clothes remained, but Gwen had a sudden spark of hope as her charred cell phone could be seen among the ashes! Now maybe that would give her parents a clue if they came over here to look for her, but Gwen quickly turned away and kept up with Brooke to prevent her from spotting it.

It was only as they walked into the kitchen that Gwen realized just how famished she was. The last time she had eaten was yesterday at lunch, because Brooke had paralyzed her with that collar shocker before she was able to eat her noodles. Now as she walked into the modern themed kitchen she hungrily wondered what Brooke would give her to eat, probably some cereal and laugh as she tried to eat it on the floor. She didn't care though, she was too hungry to care right now.

Brooke first led her to the large dining room adjoining the kitchen and tied her leash to one of its heavy oaken legs. She then left for the kitchen, leaving Gwen on her own, at least for a little while. Not being able to really do anything, Gwen tried to sit down for the first time, instead of lying down, but it proved more difficult than she expected. When she sat down her ass rim touched the cold tile floor, and almost seemed to stick to them; and that wasn't all, her tail was in the way, which prevented her from sitting flat, as her tail had to stick out behind her.

She did discover the tail worked just like Brooke had promised, every small twitch in her hole turned her tail wherever she pleased. But, when she sat down on it, a slight twinge of pain stuck her in her hole, and she realized her tail was now a part of her, it would feel pain just like the rest of her, except it wouldn't get hurt, it would just hurt her. Once she got used to it though, the sitting wasn't half as bad, it wasn't even hard to keep her balance, as she was practically kneeling with her legs pressed together as they were inside the suit.

And as she sat, she became bored and looked around at Brooke's dining room. The table her leash was tied to was a large oaken dining table that could probably seat thirty people, the tile on the floor was cut to appear as wooden planks, and the walls were covered in beautifully painted scenery with exquisite picture frames. There were no windows, but the crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling created the illusion of unlacking sunlight. Gwen was in awe by the expense of it all, she had always known Brooke's family was well off, not poor like her's, but it appeared as if Brooke's family was a little better than just well-off, and by the looks of their dining room, a lot better than well-off.

"Alright now pet, I have made you a delicious breakfast, but first, I need to tell you a few rules that you must obey as my puppy," Brooke said as the door swung open and she walked in barefoot with her short, silken robe.

"Rule #1, you must always greet me with a happy bark whenever I enter the room, understand?"

Gwen nodded her head, but quickly barked a quick yelp as she saw the fury in Brooke's eyes.

"Good Bitch, now Rule #2, you are no longer a human, therefore, you will not act like a human, no more nodding or any other sign languages human's use. You are a dog, you must communicate like dog's do, you must use different barks to express different emotions and needs, and if that fails you must lead me to whatever you are trying to tell me, understand?"

"Bark!" Gwen said with an inner cringe, she despised being this humiliated, but she didn't want to get hurt anymore.

"Yes Bitch! That's it! Now you're getting the hang of it, and now for Rule #3, you must always eat my pussy before you eat any meal, your hunger for food will hopefully inspire you to make me orgasm every time." Brooke said with a sadistic smile, she had never felt so good, these two weeks would be the best in her life, she would orgasm like she never had before.

Gwen was startled with Rule #3, she had known Brooke was a lesbian for a long time, but never thought she would use her to pleasure herself. Brooke proved how serious she was by sitting down at the head of the table, right next to Gwen, and pulling Gwen's leash under the tablecloth. It was darker under the tablecloth, but light enough to see Brooke's white robed legs spread apart, revealing a smooth, pinkish pussy. Gwen was frozen, this was going too far, all the pet stuff seemed to be too weird to be true, but this was real. She had never eaten another girl's pussy. Nobody had ever even eaten hers; she had no clue what to do, and she didn't want to. She didn't want to lick that wet thing, even if it was kinda cute. She had no intentions of messing with her sexual orientation before her parents arrived to save her from this nightmare. But she didn't have much of a choice, as Brooke pulled the leash inward.

Although she was wearing the dog mask, it clung so close to her face it felt as if she wasn't wearing one at all. Both her nose and mouth were inside Brooke's vagina, and Gwen tried to pull back to breathe, but Brooke's tight hold on her leash stopped her. She managed to lean her head up enough to get fresh air into her lungs, while she wiggled her tongue around, trying to tell what pleased Brooke. She was answered by several moans as she pushed her tongue in deeper, so she took a deep breath and dived in.

Ooooh!! This was amazing!! Her girlfriend had tried to eat her pussy before, but Gwen was by far the most talented. Brooke was proud she had made the right selection. OOOO!! It felt so fucking good!! She pulled Gwen's leash in tighter, and felt her squirm under her. She had always had a crush on Gwen, she was such a cute petite girl. She would always watch with envy as Gwen's boyfriends would brush their hands through her raven black hair, and grab her tight rounded ass. Brooke wanted more than anything to feel that dark hair, and touch that cute ass.

But as the weeks turned into months, and the months into years, her crush manifested into something far more. No longer did she just want to touch Gwen, she wanted to own Gwen. Thinking she was crazy, Brooke had searched online for this desire she was feeling. Then she came across pet slavery. And everything changed. This was exactly what she wanted, she wanted Gwen to become her puppy. Her pet. Her bitch. For months she dove into the world of bdsm, exploring every aspect, and eventually searching non-consensual slavery.

She knew Gwen would never consent to being her pet slave in a million years, but she didn't have to agree in the beginning. She reasoned out if she could get Gwen to accept being her pet eventually, then the legalities would work out. She just had to think of some master plan to make everything fall into place, it would have to be sheer brilliance, and must work, or she would be prosecuted for sure. But Brooke wasn't afraid, she had a plan. Making her disappear would be easy, people went missing all the time, all she had to do was wait that out until the media moved on to a different story. Besides, Gwen's parents wouldn't be able to afford a large search.

Turning her into the puppy would be the difficult part, so she did her research. Since her parents were practically rich, she had her own credit card, with hardly a limit. She bought the dog suit from a sythetical taxidermist that made great look alikes. She then sent it to a kinky seamstress that was glad to offer her talents for the right price. The tail was a simple tail plug on Amazon, but the end was a specialized part from Japan. Japan always had the latest kinkiest porn toys. The shocker collar was also bought from Amazon, but the head mask was the hardest to find. After all, it had to be perfect, Brooke was aiming for total perfection. Once she was done, she hoped no one would be able to tell the difference between Gwen and any other dog.

But the human head is very different from a dog head. The mask had to redistribute her features to make them dog like, but she wanted it to be close enough to her skin for her to feel like she wasn't wearing a mask. Her luck came around when she found an old time play wright selling stage masks of animals that were worn by humans. After she contacted him, and gave him the right price, he was very happy to provide a specialized human dog mask. But she wasn't done, she wanted to discourage Gwen from ever wanting to escape, so she had to make something permanent. Something that she wouldn't be able to take off, like a suit. She had to take away Gwen's voice. Permanently.

This was her crudest deed, but she was certain it would work. After researching the human vocal cords, she found just a small bit of scarring would render them useless. They just weren't meant to be tampered with. So that's what she planned to do. It was a very delicate situation, she pulled a few strands of flash paper into a sort of ring and tied a copper string to it. If all went as planned, the copper would carry a small charge of electricity from the collar down to the flash paper and burn Gwen's vocal cords beyond repair. It would be insanely painful, but pain would not get in the way of Brooke now. She was so close to obtaining her dream, her fantasy. And the best part of it was, it could actually work.

And here she was, sitting like a queen on her throne, with Gwen vivaciously eating her pussy, and everything going exactly to plan. Gwen was in her suit, her parent thought she had run away, and her own parents wouldn't be back until two weeks. She would have smiled, if her mouth wasn't open from ecstasy. OOOOHHHHHH!! OH SHIT!! OH, OH FUCK!! YESSSSS!! Brooke screamed with joy as wrapped her legs around Gwen's head and pulled her in as close as she could. And with a yelping shriek, Brooke hit orgasm and drowned Gwen in her sweet pussy juices.

Brooke finally released Gwen as she slumped in her chair and leaked all over the tile floor. Gwen crawled away from her and desperately glugged down pussy fluids in attempt to breathe. She helplessly wagged her elbows in front of her, trying to reach her face to wipe off the sticky liquids. But as the paws couldn't reach her face, she was forced to drink and wipe what she could on the side of her arm. Once she had accomplished as much as she could, she crawled out from under the table and looked up at Brooke.

Brooke was heaving in heavy gasps of air as her breasts moved up and down due to her robe having slipped off in the passion. Gwen felt so ashamed and dirty; she felt so...used... She had never felt like this before, she slowly curled up in a small ball and started to cry. Brooke's breathing started to slow down, and she opened up her eyes like she was waking up from a wonderful dream. But looking down on her wet body, a smile flickered on her face as she was reassured this was no dream. She quickly wrapped her robe around her again, and got up from the table.

She saw Gwen curled up on the ground and sat down next to her, and stroked her back. Slowly, she cupped Gwen's crying face in her hands and pulled off her mask. Gwen was so startled she stopped her tears. It was then that Brooke passionately brought her mouth together with Gwen's and began to violently kiss her. Both of them gasped for air in between kisses as they lovingly smothered each other in love. And then, Brooke realized it. Gwen was kissing back.

ShadX
ShadX
27 Followers