Forced to be a Slut

Story Info
She's blackmailed into sex, learning about herself.
2.3k words
4.27
359.3k
116

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears ran down my cheeks as the black cock rammed my pussy from behind. Jessica watched with a smile on her face as she often did. Here I was, in the back of a van in a mall parking lot, getting my white pussy violated by a black man while the woman who had become my Mistress watched with humor. Here I was submitting to yet another of her wicked desires.

I suppose I should explain a bit of how this came to be. My name is Kimmy Sullivan. I am a 38 year old married woman with one teen-age daughter. While pushing 40 and having a child, I have kept my body in nearly perfect shape. My breasts are still perky and, as I had been told on occasion, my ass was to die for. My husband once said that I was a 5'5 brick shit house, the comment made me blush. My husband is a high end business man who travels a lot and who is a respected member of the community and of our church. I too am a respected member of the church and admittedly, was nothing more then an average waitress in a small town before my husband came along almost 20 years ago. I was almost 19 when we married and had never been with a man and had been with no one else since, until recently that is. The town we live in is very small with only about 5,000 residents. There is only one church and almost everyone is a member, even if they do not attend on a regular basis. Once married, I left my job and became a full time house wife and later on, a mother.

Our house sits on a six acre plot with two others and there is nothing else for a couple miles in any direction. It was my dream home and my husband made sure to get it for me. Originally, there was to be more homes but with the economy and the small size of the town, the developers left it at three. One of the homes was occupied by the couple that own the local mini-mart. The other sat empty for quite some time. I remember the day that Jessica and her mother moved in next door. I found out that her father had passed away and her mother bought the house with the life insurance money to move out of the big city. Nice to be an hour from the big city, her mother had told me. I was thrilled to have a couple women next door that I could socialize with when my husband was out of town.

One day, as my husband was away on business, I had gone over to take a pie as a gift. I did not see their car and assumed that Jessica's mother, Ann, was not home. No problem I figured as I could just leave it with Jessica. I went around back when there was no answer at the door and that is when my life changed.

I froze when I saw her on the back patio. She was completely naked and playing with herself in a lawn chair. I am not talking cards here, she was full on masturbating. I stood there dumbfounded. Part of me wanted to yell at her for sinning in such a way. Part of me wanted to just quietly walk away. However, for reasons I may never understand, I just stood and watched. More shocking then that was the effect it was having on me. I noticed that I was becoming aroused. Shame hit be like a fist and for the same unknown reasons, that shame only fed the arousal. I was still standing there watching, very aware of my own wetness, when Jessica noticed me. I thought I would die from embarrassment. She looked me in the eyes and smiled. She motioned for me to come over to where she was. I do not know what the hell I was thinking. I was just so embarrassed that I went over to where she was without any real thought. Some part of me thought that maybe it would not seem like I was a pervert if I went to her.

I started to say something and she put a finger to my lips. Her other hand went to the snap of my denim shorts. In seconds my shorts were at my ankles.

"What are you doing Jessica?" I managed to say.

"Shut up and I will not tell my mother that you were trespassing and peeping at me on our property!" She replied.

I was shocked, scared and had no idea how to respond. Jessica took advantage of that. Her hand grabbed me at the back of my head and pulled me to her. Our lips met in a kiss even as her other hand forced its way between my legs.

"STOP JESSICA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled.

Her reply shocked me, humiliated me and perhaps defeated me.

"What am I doing Mrs. Sullivan? Question is, what are you doing? Look how wet you are!"

Her fingers had found their way to my pussy and for the first time in my life, someone was touching me there other then myself or my husband. I realized at once that she was right, I was soaked. My panties were wet and her finger slipped into my pussy with ease. I went flush with humiliation.

"Jessica, please stop it." I said.

"I don't think so Mrs. Sullivan. She replied.

Here was this 18 year old teenage girl, that sometimes hung out with my daughter, doing something to me that only ONE other person had done to me my entire life. Oh my god, she was young enough to be my daughter and the only relief I felt was that my own daughter was staying the night at a friends in town.

The humiliation continued as she nearly ripped my panties off me and continued to massage my clit and finger my pussy. My eyes stung with tears that will welling up and yet, I just stood there and let it happen. I am still not sure if it was the fear that she would tell Ann or something else that held me there. All I knew was that I was shamed and humiliated beyond words and for some dark, sinful reason, it was feeding my arousal beyond a point I had ever been.

Jessica took a break from violating me and pulled my shirt off. She then removed my bra and panties while I submissively allowed her to. She smiled a wicked smile and licked a tear that had run down my cheek. Then she kissed me again before pushing me to my knees. There, I came face to face with her pussy. I wanted to look away, get up, run, something. However, I simply knelt there and stared at it. Being blond, Jessica's sparse pubic hair looked almost non-existent. She pulled my head towards her pussy.

"Please, no Jessica, please." I said without looking away.

With that she pulled my hair back, forcing me to look in her eyes and said,

"Feel your pussy Mrs. Sullivan! Do it!"

More tears fell as I did as she ordered.

"Well, what do you feel?" She asked.

"I.... I am..." I stammered.

"Say it!" She shouted.

"WET, I am wet!" I said as this verbal admission of my arousal seemed to double the wetness between my legs.

"You know why you are wet?" She asked.

"I... no I... please" was all I could say.

"Because underneath your prim and proper church going exterior, you are a slut Kimmy!" She said.

I was not sure what shocked me more. Her using my first name, which was not proper in these parts, or the foul name that she had just called me.

"Admit it Kimmy, admit that you are just a sinful little slut!" She added.

As I was somehow trying to register what she had just said, I became aware that my hand had not left my pussy. In fact, I was lightly teasing my clit. More humiliation hit me and again, served only to heighten my arousal.

"I... I... am... a... sl... slut! I stammered.

That was when the impossible happened. Right there, on my knees in front of this 18 year old girl, masturbating myself, I orgasmed!

Jessica watched as I came down from it. I had never experienced such an intense orgasm in my life. I glanced up at her and saw that wicked smile.

"Got ya." She said.

With that she pulled my face to her pussy. I had heard of women that did this sort of thing but I never even thought about doing such a vulgar sinful act. Jessica however was not letting up and my lips met her pussy.

"Lick it slut!" She commanded.

I was truly ready to push her away and run but I noticed something at that moment. Something that I had never known about myself. There was some part of me that was enjoying this treatment, this humiliation. I realized this as I became aware that I still had not removed my fingers from my own pussy. In fact, I was nearing another orgasm as I continued to massage my clit, which was actually starting to become sore at this point. My lips opened and my tongue lashed out at her clit. Maybe I had never done this, but I knew what I liked the few times my husband actually did this to me. Her wetness coated my tongue and lips and she began to ride my face. A brief moment of reality hit me and the intense shame washed over me again. Almost immediately, I orgasmed! I pulled my hand away from my sore clit as tears again streamed down my face.

"I did not tell you to stop playing with your pussy slut!" She said at once.

My hand returned to my swollen clit like I was not in control of my own body. Oh God, I thought, what is happening to me?

This action caused a reaction in Jessica as she tensed up and orgasmed, flooding my mouth with her juices. She held my head, my mouth smashed in her pussy until her orgasm subsided. Then, she stepped back and looked at me.

My face was flush with shame, covered in her juice.

"Lay on the lawn chair facing the house." She ordered.

As I moved to the chair, my hand never left my sore pussy.

"Now Kimmy, you are going to masturbate to another orgasm while I watch and you are going to tell me why you are doing it." She said.

I laid on the chair, my legs off it on each side exposing me fully. I assaulted my pussy like I never had before. I was not just masturbating, I was violating myself in a very rough manner.

"I... I am a... slut." I managed to say.

"Go on." She commanded.

"I... I am masturbating because... because you have told me to." I said.

"And?" She said without hesitation.

"And because... I... I..." I hesitated.

"SAY IT BITCH!" She yelled.

"And because I like it!" I spouted out.

With that, my third orgasm hit me. With each wave of humiliation came a wave of the orgasm. I did not stop and let it subside calmly like I would when I was alone in the privacy of my home, I attacked my clit through the entire orgasm which seemed to draw it out for longer then I had even known. When it finally came to a close, I noticed that Jessica was at the table next to the sliding glass door which went into her house. She had something in her hands. Oh my God, no! It was a video recorder.

"Yes Kimmy, everything that just happened was recorded." She informed me.

"You see slut, I was making a tape for a couple guys I know that live in the city when you came over and just did not bother to turn it off."

"Now, here is the deal, you will do whatever I say and whenever I say or this tape goes public!"

"Jessica, no please... I..." was all I said when she slapped me across the face.

"From now on, you will call me Miss Jessica!" She said.

"But I... I..." was all I could say before another slap hit me.

"Do you understand?" She yelled.

"Yes... Miss Jessica." I could think of nothing else as my mind had gone numb.

"Good, now take your ass home." She commanded.

I started to put on my clothes and she told me that I was to walk to my house naked. I did so, without question.

I ran from her back yard to mine and went into the back door of my house, to my kitchen. I stood there for a moment as everything sank in. Tears hit me again, this time as a full on crying. That was when I knew I was lost, as I realized that my wetness had returned. Once again the humiliation was causing my body to betray me. Right there, in my kitchen, standing in front of the sliding glass door, I again assaulted my pussy. The realization hit me that, while unlikely, it was possible for someone outside to see me there. This fed my fear and humiliation and I fell to my knees as I roughly massaged my clit and I shoved not one, but three fingers into my pussy. The thought of my husband, or God forbid, my daughter seeing me like this was all it took and I fell to the floor in what would be my fourth orgasm.

So now, several months later, here I am. Doing what my Mistress commands, anytime, anywhere. That was after all, the agreement. This day, is a story, for another day.