Forced to Be A Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,583 Followers

Dr. Michael couldn't believe how good she was considering she was still a virgin. She was using tricks that he had never felt the other girls use. He looked into her eyes, her mouth pulling on his balls, her fingers massaging his prostate, her sharp fingernail driving such exquisite feelings from his cock. He need to cum.

She felt his body shudder, a deep moan coming from his lips. She forced her finger deeper into his asshole, rewarded with the first load of cum driven from his balls. She felt it traveling up the thick shaft, her fingers sliding up and down his cock, milking the cum from his body. She looked straight ahead, only inches from the tip of his cock, her hands aiming the cockhead directly into her face. She cringed at the thought of what she was about to experience, the dream image of his cock in her mouth as he filled her oral cavity, bulging out her cheeks returning. She saw the first load of cum shoot out the tiny hole almost in slow motion. She cringed when she felt the hot, heavy fluid land on her nose, feeling like it was burning her flesh as her hands and mouth continued the masturbation. She moved the cock to her nose, sticking the piss slit into one of her nostrils, her hand stroking the cock, driving another load of cum from his balls. She coughed, the hot cum shooting up into her nose, shooting down into the back of her throat, gagging her. She couldn't breathe, her mouth and half of her nose filled with his sex, no choice but to swallow the cum that trickled down her throat. She was pleased with herself, remembering his order not to take his cock in her mouth, her nose allowing her to taste the salty fluids as it slid down her throat. Why was she doing this? Not only was she following his orders, she was even going beyond them, forcing her own body into perverse acts she'd never known before.

Michael shot two more loads of cum on her face, three loads total and one up her nose. Her continual hand job and the finger massaging his prostate kept his cock shooting cum until her face was covered in a thick layer of hot cum, shining in the bright lights of the room. She pulled his balls from her mouth, his sack covered in a slick film of saliva. His fingers ran over her face scooping up a bunch of cum and pressing it to her lips. A disgusted look came over her face, cringing, as she knew what he wanted her to do. Her tongue hesitantly moved out of her teenage mouth, a tiny pubic hair still on it as she licked up the thick gob of cum and sucked it into her mouth, a gag coming from deep in her throat as she was filled with the thick, salty fluid. He wiped more, her tongue returning to pick up the dreaded fluid he fed to her, pulling it into her mouth.

Her mouth was rapidly filling with the thick semen, unable to swallow it, gagging each time she tried to. The foul tasting fluid seemed to permeate every corner of her oral cavity, sloshing around, mixing with the abundance of saliva. Three times he made her lick the cum from her lips, three times she tried to swallow, each time almost vomiting as she did. She pulled her finger from his asshole with a loud pop, her other hand, slick with his cum, stopped stroking the flaccid cock. He stepped back, Vanessa bending over and spitting out the mouthful of cum onto the floor, choking and gagging as she did. How could she have done such a thing? Her mouth filled with the awful taste of his cum.

"Go into the bathroom and clean up," Dr. Michael ordered her.

She returned in minutes, her face fresh, a sweet smile in place. Dr. Michael was a pillar of propriety, his clothes back on, a look of contentment on his face. "That was a very productive session Vanessa. I think we learned so many new things about you and your abilities."

"Thank you sir," not sure why he said that, but knowing she had to leave. For some reason she felt humiliated, her face red in shame as she hurried from the room, her wet panties clinging to her sex as she walked. The next session with her was going to be even more enjoyable, he thought.

* * * * *

He watched as she slowly opened her dress, a plain white bra revealed, but it could do little to hide her cleavage, her chest already red in embarrassment as her hands refused her mind and began to strip. She stopped at her waist, looking up at him, awaiting further orders, hoping none would be forthcoming. "Slip it back Vanessa, let me see those lovely tits."

It was only days later when Vanessa returned. She had this distressed look on her face as she let the dress fall to the side, having to slide the material over her thrust out breasts, ashamed as Dr. Michael stared at them. She did as he said, putting her arms over her head, arching her back so that her breasts now stuck out boldly.

"Yes, such lovely tits Vanessa." He stood up, moving next to her, her eyes opened wide, like a frightened child. He bent over her, his hands seeking out her breasts, her back arching up higher to meet his hands.

She quivered when she felt his hands touch her breasts. She had pushed her breasts into his large palms, unable to stop herself. His hands encircled the globes, squeezing tightly on her flesh. His touch was harsh, not like a lover would do. She could feel her nipples begin to harden in her bra, ashamed that her body was reacting to what he was doing to her. She was not willingly submitting to him, he was taking her against her wishes, unable to stop him. She watched as his hands continued to molest her flesh, pushing her breasts out of the top of her bra.

"Do you like me handling your tits like this Vanessa? I hope so, because now I want you to remove your bra and let me see them naked. Reach back and let me see those lovelies." He removed his hands and stepped back, his hand moving down to his pants, letting the zipper run down.

She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, her eyes glued to his pants as Dr. Michael slowly withdrew his hard cock, his hand grabbing the throbbing flesh in his palm, stroking up and down as he watched her pull the bra off her shoulders. She put her hands over her breasts as she pushed the bra off, trembling at being almost naked in front of him. It was bad enough with Dr. Michael stroking his naked cock in front of her, now she was about to be half-naked also. Her hands were glued to her naked breasts, her hard nipples poking her palms. How could they get so hard from the forced stripping of her body? "No, I can't do it," she begged, his eyes staring back at her, knowing that she could not refuse, her mind unable to stop her body. She felt the cold rush of air on her naked chest, looking down, surprised to see her hands cupping her breasts as if offering them up for his approval. Her back arched, her nipples pointed up high, the dark areola's outlining the hard, pink nipples that darted out from the center. She blushed, her chest burned red as she saw his hand stroking his cock faster.

"Very good Vanessa. Now lie back down, hands over your head and stretch. Arch your back so that your tits stick out." She lay down, her arms automatically shooting over her head, her firm breasts pulled up, her nipples over an inch long and growing. Her body seemed to be getting aroused in spite of her protests.

She watched him slowly undress, removing the rest of his clothes. She could not take her eyes off of his cock or the large balls that swung below them. It was as if she was hypnotized by the sight. Her eyes widened in fear when he moved towards her, his cock bobbing up and down, the large head a dark, angry red. She could see tiny drops of fluid on the head, glistening in the bright lights. What was he going to do? "Please don't," she begged, not even sure what he was going to do, but his being naked scared her.

He moved down onto the couch, watching her eyes on his cock as he put his knees on both sides of her stomach, seeing her shiver when his hot balls rubbed over her stomach as he dragged them up. His cock jerked in anticipation, moving closer to her firm breasts. "I'm going to titty fuck you Vanessa. I'm going to slip by cock in your cleavage. Then I want you to grab both of your tits and wrap them tightly around my cock. Once you do that, I'm going to fuck you with my hips, driving my cock up and down inside your lovely teenage tits." He waited, her hands moving up as he moved in closer.

Her hands moved to cup her breasts from the side, jumping as she felt his hot flesh touch her silky breasts, feeling like it was burning her. She saw the head move over her skin, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum on her as he moved it to her cleavage. She pushed her breasts around his cock, trapping his thickness between her teenage breasts, her hands holding them harshly together, making sure that it was a tight fit. His fingers touched her nipples, sending a shiver through her body. He pulled on them, making them stretch, his strong fingers almost painful. But she could feel the wetness between her legs, not understanding how her body could betray her like this.

Michael poured some oil on his cock, dripping the greasy fluid over her breasts until they were slick. "Now hold tight," pumping his cock back and forth between her breasts, her eyes staring down as his cockhead pushed out the top of her tits, almost banging into her chin. He took long strokes, feeling her luxurious flesh running over his hard cock, her nipples occasionally touching his cockhead, making it jerk in appreciation. He saw her straining to keep her tits around his cock, his powerful strokes pushing hard. "How do you like being titty fucked Vanessa?" He gave an extra powerful plunge, his cock pushing out the other end, banging into her chin. He reached down with his hand, pushing her head down, lining up her mouth with the thrust of his cock. "Open your mouth Vanessa."

She struggled to keep his cock within the confines of her breasts, his punishing strokes making it difficult. Her nipples hurt where they were rubbed harshly or his hands pinched them. Her skin was turning red from the hard flesh that pushed back and forth, relentlessly. She looked at the cock as it pushed through each time, glistening in the light, a combination of the oil and pre-cum that dripped from the head. She felt his fingers on her head, forcing her to mouth to line up with the large cock between her breasts. No! What did he want from her now? Still, her mouth opened in response to his command, cringing at what he intended to do. She couldn't shut her mouth, a gaping hole, his cock aimed for it each time he stroked her. His heavy balls dragged on her stomach, the prickly hair irritating her flesh. How she wished he would cum, but with her mouth open now, she was afraid of where he would cum. "EEEEHH," she cried out as the head of his cock slipped into her mouth, filling it with the foul taste of cum and oil. But her lips gripped it as it pulled out, her tongue trying to run over the head, too late, his fucking getting faster and faster. Why was she doing such a disgusting thing?

"That's a good girl Vanessa, wrap those sweet lips around my cock when I fuck into your mouth. If you're really good I'll shoot my cum in your mouth," he laughed as he teased her, his cock thrusts becoming more urgent, the need to cum getting closer. He reached down with his hands, completely encircling hers, pushing her tits together closer, wanting the best titty fuck possible. "Now keep your mouth open and your head down. I'm going to blow my wad of cum all over your face."

She began to panic, trying to close her mouth, unable to control her own body functions, his hands holding her breasts tightly around the thick cock that continued to plunge up and down her cleavage. She felt him jerk, shoving his cock harder than before, sending it flying through her tits, the thick head popping out the other end. It almost looked like slow motion as she saw it jerk, the tiny slit in the head opening up. Then suddenly she was showered with his hot cum, the milky fluid shooting onto her innocent face. She felt it hit her lips and nose, sliding slowly down. She couldn't close her mouth as it dripped inside the hot confines of her oral cavity, mixing with her saliva to quickly spread to her tongue. She tasted the foul fluid, thick and salty. God, how many times was he going to do this to her, force her to taste his semen? Why couldn't she stop him from degrading her?

Dr. Michael pumped his cock back and forth, three loads of cum drenching her face and mouth, the look of disgust making his cock harder as he saw her tongue licking at her lips, drawing his cum deeper into her mouth. "Yes Vanessa, taste my cum again. Soon you will learn to suck my cock and make me cum in your teenage mouth. For now, you will have to be content with the taste of my juices." He finally finished, pulling his softening cock from her breasts, admiring her upper body and face covered with a thick coat of oil and cum, slowly dripping down as Vanessa was still frozen. He pulled off of her, making sure that he scooped up some cum from her face, pushing it into her mouth, making her lick it.

He finally got off of her, the taste of his cum filling her mouth. She looked down, her young breasts now red and abused, shining from the oil and cum lathered onto her flesh. She felt so ashamed, her body degraded, Dr. Michael performing such perversities on her innocent body, Vanessa not able to stop him or even herself from aiding him. She went to the bathroom again, cleaning up, returning to the room, Dr. Michael acting like nothing happened. Vanessa was afraid of coming back again, afraid of what he had in store for her next time. But she knew she had to, her brain unable to stop her.

* * * * *

Vanessa couldn't understand why she began to get aroused when she thought about her next session with Dr. Michael. Maybe it was the strange, erotic dreams she was having almost every night now. She would often wake up surprised to find her hand stuck inside her panties, her fingers wet. She could almost vividly see his cock, the dome shaped head, the veins running down the thick shaft, the heavy pair of balls, swollen with his semen. In her dreams, she was forced to service his cock with her hands, once even with her breasts, his cock thrusting between them, pumping his hips back and forth as if he was fucking. Each time, her face received his cum, the hot fluids dripping down, her mouth always having a lingering taste of his salty, thick cum. She looked forward to today's session, arriving early.

She was waiting in the lobby, another girl coming out, looking the same age. She had such a serene look on her face, a flushed glow about her. She smiled at Vanessa as she passed, then turning to Dr. Michael, "thank you Dr. Michael, I feel so much better."

"You're welcome. See you at your next session. Afternoon Vanessa. Come in." He stood behind her as she walked in, his cock already jerking as her hips swayed so seductively, her ass moving so sensuously. "You look very pretty today."

"Thank you Dr. Michael." She went to sit in her usual chair.

"No, I think you would be more comfortable on the floor Vanessa. More room for you to stretch out."

"But ..." she found herself sitting on the floor before she could even think of protesting, feeling a little uncomfortable down there.

Michael threw a pillow on the floor, "Put this behind your head and lie down flat."

She obeyed, seeing Dr. Michael move to the floor, kneeling beside her.

"Arch your back for me, stick out those lovely big tits," he ordered her, the look in her eyes priceless.

"WWWWHHHAAATT??," she exclaimed, finding her lower back off of the ground, her weight shifted to her shoulders, looking down, seeing her breasts thrust out so brazenly.

"Ask me to touch them Vanessa. You want my hands to fondle your breasts so bad, your cunt is wet."

She tightened her thighs, feeling her jeans pushed into her crotch. It felt like she wet her pants. She felt this tingling between her legs, the first stirrings of her arousal. She wished she could turn over, slip the pillow between her legs and rub herself. She didn't even care if Dr. Michael was watching, in fact the thought of it made her wetter. She arched her back higher, her breasts prominently display as she said, "please play with my tits," ashamed at her own words.

She shuddered as his large hands encircled her breasts, moaning as she felt her nipples harden, the male touch on them exciting her. "Harder," not even understanding what she was asking for. She was rewarded with a firm clenching of her breasts, his powerful hands compressing her teenage flesh. It felt like her nipples would explode. "The tips, squeeze them," turning red at what she was asking him to do. "MMMMM," she felt his fingers find her nipples, an easy task as they pushed sharply out on the sweater she was wearing.

"It would be easier if you were naked. Don't you want to show me your lovely naked teenage breasts?" He moved his hands away, waiting as he looked into her eyes, seeing the inner turmoil.

No, she couldn't, but she had already sat up, her arms pulling up the sweater, watching as her bra was slowly revealed, at least glad that she had worn a lacey black one today, contrasting sharply with her white cleavage that was so abundantly displayed. "Please don't make me do this," her back arching again, her breasts so prominently display. "Touch them," she begged.

"First your bra Vanessa. Get them naked for my fingers." He loved to see the confusion in her eyes as she fought her own urges.

She moved her hands behind her back, finding the clasp, quickly unsnapping it, watching as her bra slipped loose. Her hands moved to the shoulder straps, her eyes pleading with him and the control he had over her, letting the straps slide seductively down her arms. She looked down, her naked breasts heaving in lust. "Now please," she begged, pushing her naked tits in front of him. She remembered this dream she had, a man pushing his cock between her naked breasts, forcing her to squeeze them around his throbbing member as his hips pumped in back and forth. She could almost feel the hot cum shooting on her face. She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts, her breasts clenched in Dr. Michael's hands, not like a lover, but one in lust, fingers tugging at her nipples. A delicious shiver ran through her as her nipples were teased by his squeezing and pulling on the sensitive tips. Her back arched out farther, pushing her full breasts into his hands, urging them to take further liberties with her firm flesh. She looked down, her pussy wet with excitement as she saw his fingers playing with her breasts, seeing his fingers pinch her nipples, then the sharp pain quickly rushing to her brain.

She had to, fighting back the urge, not wanting to degrade herself further, but out of her mouth came the words, "please suck on them, please." She saw his head move down, her vision blocked by the top of his head, feeling his hot breath blowing on her swollen tips. She moved her hands to his head, "please," pushing down until she felt a pair of wet lips wrap around one of her swollen buds, her body shuddering, a soft moan from her mouth.

Michael sucked the hardened tip into his mouth, his tongue lapping at it, slapping it back and forth. Her hands held his head tightly, forcing it down on her teenage breast as if he was nursing.

She shuddered again, his other hand sliding down her naked stomach, her pussy juicing as she prayed for him to continue. His head moved between her breasts, feeling the sharp stubble of his beard scraping along her tender flesh. It hurt when his stubble rubbed her sensitive nipple, the pain quickly erased as his mouth encompassed the other tit, sucking the flesh deep into his mouth like a giant vacuum, his tongue playing over her areola and nipple, lathering it with his hot saliva.

Michael pulled back, looking down at her teenage breasts, glistening with his saliva, her nipples now a dark red, swollen with lust. He could see it in her eyes, her body aroused. "Your jeans now Vanessa. Unbuckle them and pull the zipper down. Let me see your lovely panties."

Powerone
Powerone
1,583 Followers