Forced to Be A Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,594 Followers

Michael was pleased with how she was responding. It was no longer his mind control, she was enjoying it. She met his movements with her own, their bodies clashing with powerful thrusts, the sound of slapping flesh ringing out in the room. His hands moved under her ass, his large hands each gripping her cheeks tightly, forcing her ass up even higher, feeling her muscles in her ass cheeks tighten. She was taking the strokes from his big cock with ease now, his cock sliding up and down her slick pussy. He moved his body, his head easing down to her chest, his mouth seeking out and finding her breasts. His lips touched her nipple, her back arching up, thrusting her tits into his mouth. He clamped down tightly on the hard bud, sucking it deeper into his mouth while his tongue played across it, slapping at it with his wet flesh.

God, what was he doing to her? His mouth sucked her breast as a baby would do, her nipples hardened by his mouth and tongue as his cock continued to fuck her. His hands gripped her ass, forcing her up to take his powerful strokes deep inside her, knowing that she couldn't last much longer. "MMMM," she moaned, not even caring any longer, just wanting to have an orgasm.

Michael moved from one breast to the other, his hand rubbing one nipple while his mouth sucked the other, keeping her body sexually aroused. He wanted to make her cum, feeling her body responding. He pulled up on her ass, forcing her to take his cock deeper, her moans signaling that she was ready. One last thing before he made her cum, his hands moving under her, sliding closer together, pulling her cheeks apart as he fucked her. He felt her trying to jerk away as his fingers moved over her anus, fingers on each side, knowing that she would never had allowed anyone to touch her there, his fingers the first to touch the tiny hole.

"NNNO, PLLLEASSE NO," she cried out when she felt his hands sliding along her ass. Why would anyone want to be touched there? She fought, but she was pinned beneath his large body, her legs pulled wide, unable to stop him from having his way with her. She squirmed but all that did was drive his cock to rub along her clit from a different angle, bringing her closer to the orgasm that she needed so badly now. She felt the finger touching her anus, surprised at how different it felt, sending a tingling feeling along her spine, the thick finger tapping at it. She felt him pump his hips harder, driving his cock deeper into her pussy, his finger poised at her anus. She didn't want him to touch her there, fearing how far he would go, but she couldn't stop him, her arms unwilling to move to stop him, waiting for what was the inevitable time when he would force his finger inside.

Her pussy felt so good wrapped around his cock, the tightness milking him, knowing he would have to cum soon. He was still driving her hips up with his hands, making her take deep, hard strokes, loving the way her breasts bounced as he fucked her, her eyes wide open, her breathing heavy. She would cum soon. But first, his finger moved towards her anus, feeling her body tensing up, her pussy gripping his cock so hard he could barely stroke it in and out of her pussy. If she hadn't been so wet, he would have had trouble fucking back in. "Now I want you to ride my cock hard Vanessa," smiling as he let his finger slowly enter her anus, seeing the look on her face as she suffered the fingering of her most intimate opening, the tiny hole forced open by his thick, powerful finger. She arched up, trying to escape the finger, only driving his cock deeper inside her, his fingers giving her no way out, moving with her, pushing harder.

She could feel the strange burning in her anus as his dry finger slid into her rectum, unable to control her own sphincter as it clenched and unclenched on his finger involuntarily. She wagged her hips to the sides, hoping to escape the finger, his hard cock rubbing along her clit, moving her closer to the orgasm that she needed so bad. "NNNO," the finger digging into her butt deeper, feeling it bend inside her, knowing that it was at least up to the knuckle, stretching her open from the inside. Why was he doing this to her? She began to buck her hips up and down, she had to make him cum quickly. And herself too.

He was ready, her fucking driving him to an orgasm, his balls tingling, ready to pump her pussy full of his hot cum. He shoved his finger in deeper, burying the entire finger in her asshole, bending and twisting it, making her hips go into wild gyrations as she fought the intrusion up her backside. "Cum with me Vanessa," he cried out as his balls emptied his cum into Vanessa, his cock buried deep inside her, spraying her insides with his hot, salty cum.

Her jerking hips kept driving their bodies together, her pussy rubbed and smashed by their bodies as she fucked him, his cock feeling so good as it filled her pussy. Only her asshole hurt, his finger buried deep inside her, moving around inside her, forcing her to move around frantically, attempting to escape the finger forced so deep inside her asshole, her sphincter fighting to push it out. "NNNOO," she cried as she came, forced to cum after Dr. Michael took her virginity, forced to cum with while being fingered in her asshole. Her orgasm hit her like a train, her pussy filled with his hot cum, shooting deep inside her, bathing her pussy for the first time, shuddering as she felt his fluids shoot deep inside her once virgin passage. His finger kept her hips moving, jerking back and forth, driving a second orgasm from her inexperienced body, his cock still dumping his cum inside her.

Dr. Michael finally slumped down on Vanessa, his finger pulled from her asshole with a loud pop that embarrassed her. He pulled his cock from her pussy, cum flowing freely out of her hole to dribble beneath her, her eyes closed, humiliated that she had cum with him. He got up, leaving the room, leaving her on the floor still naked. She quickly dressed and left.

* * * * *

"I want you to dance naked, if you like I'll join you, I want you to dance naked, I want to enjoy your body," the Mellencamp song still blaring. She pulled her panties down, her eyes on the men that watched her, embarrassed as she was naked in front of them, her shaved pubes giving them a clear view of her vulva. She couldn't help herself, Dr. Michael somehow controlled her body, her legs and hips moving to the beat of the music. She moved over to the pole, the shiny metal pole rising up from the floor like a giant phallic symbol. She moved her legs to both sides of it, her pussy pressed forward into the cold metal, feeling the hard, unyielding object press between her tight pussy lips, pushed apart to touch her wet inner pussy. She humped the pole, her juices glistening on it in the bright lights that highlighted her naked body as she danced, humping it as if it was a throbbing cock.

She dreaded when the song would stop, Dr. Michael telling her that once she had aroused the men, she would have to service all of them with her body. It was bad enough when Dr. Michael had taken her virginity, but he had told her that these men wanted something different. They wanted to sodomize her, take her in her tight asshole. Dr. Michael's fingers were bad enough, she didn't know if she could take a cock up her backside. But she didn't have time to think about it now, doing a deep knee bend, pushing her ass back at the men, feeling the cool air conditioned air in the room touch her exposed anus, knowing that she was arousing them, knowing that they were all imagining how it would feel to have their cock sheathed in her hot, tight asshole. She reached back, spreading her cheeks wider. Soon I'll find out, trembling at the thought of taking so many cocks up her asshole.

Dr. Michael just smiled at her, making her body perform for him, pleased at how well she was doing, seeing the confused look on her face as she bared her most intimate body parts to the strange men that stroked their cocks at the thought of how lucky they were to be able to sexually have this lovely, young girl.

The End

Powerone
Powerone
1,594 Followers