Forced to Change Ch. 27

Story Info
A hitman falls in love with his target.
3k words
4.74
7.2k
3

Part 26 of the 37 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27

I balanced a tray of food on my head as I stepped handless up the ladder to the loft area. Katie was curled into a little ball on the bed, her hands tucked under her cheek, sound asleep. I felt like a randy teenager watching her.

She was an erotic vision, her ass minus clothing displayed in its full glory. I felt my loins stirring and reluctantly told my libido to shut down. I set the tray on the dresser and turned back to the security monitors and my encrypted laptop.

After round two and a few hours of sleep, I was up, dressed, and only away from my desk less than an hour since waking for the second time. I'd stopped long enough to run to the stores for perishables, slippers, clothes, and toiletries for Katie. I started and finished a load of laundry from our discarded clothing and made her breakfast. What do you call breakfast food at eight o'clock in the evening, brinner?

I got back to work. I was so motivated, focused by my day with Katie, I had one goal in mind that evening. Well, two, but she was sleeping so soundly the second goal would have to wait. I was more determined than ever to find and kill Jorge Riaz, through any contact I could find, despite the sudden demise of Carter.

For a moment during sex, I'd seen my life complete and whole with Katie. I saw my future with her, our brown-haired children playing in the yard, my world more normal and perfect than I had any right to expect it could ever be. Then she'd reminded me about how she was sterilized by Riaz.

The doctors told her after she'd been rescued that the drug had two functions. It lowered her chances of becoming pregnant by eighty-seven percent from first ingestion, and with continued use that number would rise until it was one hundred percent. The doctors said they weren't sure about Katie, but the likelihood that she'd taken enough of it over the six months she was in Cantana to cause her body to be infertile was high. The doctors weren't sure, because the drug was new and untested at the time of her use.

Its other function, its main function, was a potent aphrodisiac. It was black market, because of the birth control side effect. That bastard had force-fed her an experimental illegal drug just so he and his men could rape her without fear of pregnancy. It was a selfish, evil crime against her, with psychological and physical repercussions.

I hated Jorge Riaz more, as if that were a possibility. I needed to find him. I planned to wrap my hands around the sadistic prick's throat. I planned to squeeze the life out of him and would enjoy watching his eyes bulge out of their sockets and cloud in death. It was the first time I'd ever felt any emotional attachment about killing someone. I needed it so much I could feel the blood on my hands.

I'd slipped in and out of the various secure black net sites where my group placed messages, received assignments, and kept each other posted on the goings-on inside our circle. I hacked my way through the various webpages, silently stalking for what seemed a fruitless search.

I wiped my hand across my face and considered other avenues to obtain the goal. If finding Jorge Riaz was that easy, I would have found him before now. He was a ghost. It was very possible Jorge Riaz was already dead. If so I planned to bring him back to life just to torture and kill him again. First I had to find the piece of shit.

Katie yawned and stretched her limbs across the bed, looking like a little kitten. My body went from murderous to aroused in a heartbeat. A small smile played on her lips as she gazed over at me, meeting my eyes.

"Morning. Or would that be evening? What time is it?" she asked sitting up, holding the blanket against her chest.

"Evening. Eight-thirty." A smile crossed my face as I remembered what she'd been doing at the same time on February twelfth of the year prior.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Hungry?"

"For food? Starving." Her innuendo made me smile.

She pushed the blanket off, then covered her bare lower half with her shirt as she searched for her missing undies. Finally she gave up. She kicked the covers off her feet and bravely got up and walked across the room to the bathroom. I grinned as she lifted the hem of her t-shirt in the back and wiggled her bottom before closing the door softly behind her.

I laughed, enjoying her brief flashing. The relaxed, flirty Katie was back. I shut down the laptop, then made the bed and set the tray of food in the center. I sat down with my legs crossed and my back against the half wall, fidgeting as I awaited her return.

Katie emerged from the bathroom, face freshly scrubbed and beaming from the inside out. She crawled onto the bed and sat on her heels looking down at the tray of food.

"Do I smell bacon?" she asked, her brown eyes wide.

"Yes. Also eggs, orange juice, coffee, and buttermilk pancakes from scratch." I lifted the cover off the plate of food with a flourish and set it on the dresser.

"Yummy," she said, licking her lips. She crawled past the tray to me and settled herself between my legs, her hands on my shoulders. Her fingers felt hot even through my sweater.

"Thank you." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then turned to the food. I pulled the tray next to my leg and she picked up a fork and dug in.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back against my chest. She offered me a bite of her bacon, which I ate, and then I sucked the salt from her fingertips one at a time. When she finished most of the food, she pushed the plate away and snuggled against my chest, sipping coffee.

"Mmmm, so good. Where did you learn to cook?" She leaned her head back to glance up at my face.

"Why?"

"Because you said you prefer Chinese food. That means take-out, right? So if you prefer take-out you don't usually cook."

"You're reading too much into it. I do a pretty good stir fry if I do say so myself." My smile was tight as I looked down at her.

"Really? So where did you learn to cook?" she asked again.

"No."

I stared at the monitors, my jaw firmly set. There were many things in my past that I had no plans on sharing with her, no matter how much I wanted to.

"No what?" She frowned.

"No more of your questions, woman. We'll just argue and I don't want to fight with you. I'd rather make love." I smirked, glanced down at her, then kissed the tip of her nose.

She giggled in my arms. "That was so corny. Like, really. Corny. Movie popcorny. Corny dog."

"You're confused, woman. I'm horny, not corny." I shifted against her, pressing my growing erection into her ample ass.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, wiggling her butt against my excited member. "Yep, definitely horny, but still corny, too."

I groaned and my arms tightened around her. My face fell into her hair as I inhaled her scent and planted a small kiss behind her ear. "Very horny," I whispered into the shell.

"Keep doing that and you'll make the bed all wet from me spilling my coffee." Her voice was husky and breathy.

"That's the plan, except not wet from coffee. Just you, woman," I kissed down her neck to her shoulder, curling my body around her. She was a perfect fit.

"Oh God, you're corny. Extremely corny," she whispered as my lips captured hers. She almost dropped her coffee cup as my hand slid down and covered her mound, my fingers insistent, searching. Moving lower, I pressed the tip of one finger against her clit.

I broke from the kiss with a soft moan. "You're so fucking wet. Fuckably wet." I released her and placed her cup on the dresser, pushing the tray aside with my foot. In a sudden movement that took her breath away I pushed her forward and pinned her to the bed on her stomach. Her body went rigid beneath me as I ground my cock against her voluptuous bottom, then stilled mid-motion. Shifting my weight to my hands in push-up style I hovered above her, not touching her anywhere.

It was a tense moment before she took a deep breath and rolled herself over. She stared up at me with a look of wonder and gratitude.

"Your eyes, they're like I remember them. Green," she said softly.

"No more contacts," I said, guarded in my response. My body tensed. "Do you need a minute?"

"No," she whispered. "I feel safe with you."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

After a long pause she responded. "I know it should be a good thing, really it should. And maybe it is."

"But?"

She sighed. "Nothing. It's a good thing."

Her brown eyes darted back and forth as she looked into each of mine, then she smiled. Her hands gripped the sides of my face and pulled me to her for a soft little kiss. It grew into a hungry, desperate thing as she ate my mouth while I plunged my tongue deep inside her. I relaxed minutely as I kissed her. A feeling of 'crisis averted' filled me.

I shifted my arms so that my weight rested on my forearms as I slowly lowered my body over her. Katie spread her legs and pulled her feet up, cradling my body between her thighs. I thrust against her naked mound, grinding the rough material of my jeans against her most sensitive place. I could feel the heat of her core through my pants. Her body relaxed from the contact and I moaned, pushing forward again.

Over the last ten hours I was learning that Katie responded favorably to light pain. Her threshold was a lot higher than most of the women I'd slept with so I experimented until I found a good mix. She gasped as I tortured her swollen pussy by rubbing against it, in a good way.

From my side of the jeans it was just enough painful pleasure to confuse my body as she moaned. Her hands traced down my arms, her fingernails digging into them through the sweater. The scratches on my arms from earlier smarted a bit. I was lost in her mouth, my tongue seeking and tasting her. The kiss was intimate, full of lust. My hands tightened into fists in the bedding as I resisted the urge to grab her.

A soft beeping noise pierced the silence of the room. I was up on my knees, a gun automatically in my hand. Katie was breathless as I lifted her off the bed with one arm, holding her tight to my chest.

"Wha..." she started as I said, "Bathroom. Now! Lock the door!" before setting her on her feet. "Lie down in the tub until I come back."

I gave her a slight nudge when she didn't move fast enough for my liking. She ran to the bathroom door as I searched the monitors. Not seeing anyone on the screens, I began to hope it was a large animal that had triggered the alarm.

Once Katie was safely behind the locked door, I turned and was down the ladder from the loft firemanstyle and on the main floor in four heatbeats. My pulse steadied as my feet slipped into my boots. My mind narrowed down to one thought process, find and kill.

I couldn't afford to second-guess myself as I slipped through the front door silently in a low crouch. I used the porch for cover, scanning the area in front. I rolled my head side to side, taking everything in, searching for movements rather than objects and shapes. My face was pointed in the direction of the tripped sensor that had set off the alarm. I saw a flicker in my peripheral, aimed and fired a single shot where the movement had been.

Whoever was out there was poking holes in my security system. It was definitely a person, someone who was very fast and much closer than they should have been able to get to the cabin. I knew I was dealing with another member of the group. I processed the information quickly and adjusted my scan of the area, my eyes rapidly taking in more area than necessary.

I sensed another movement, another flicker of motion off to the side. I aimed and fired in a single fluid move that made it one action. This time the movement was closer by at least five feet. Too close for my comfort.

"Whoa, kid. Not armed. I come in peace," said a disembodied voice that I knew well. "Gonna give me a chance to explain my visit, or just gonna shoot first?"

"You always say, 'Shoot first, questions unnecessary.'" My voice was low but carried across the space. "Besides, you're always armed. You've had me in your sights since I came out the door."

"True that, kid," the voice chuckled. "So you have to consider that if I'd meant to kill you I would have done it by now. We need to talk. I'll step out, gun lowered, if you won't shoot first. Deal?"

I didn't respond with words. My finger tightened on the trigger. It wasn't enough to fire, but one wrong move or word from the intruder and it would discharge.

I wasn't the man I'd been moments ago with Katie. There was nothing corny or horny about me now. I was the danger she'd seen, that she feared. I was a killer, through and through, in every way possible.

"I'm gonna trust ya here." After another moment of hesitation and a loud sigh, the man Katie knew as Joe stepped from behind the large white oak tree he was using for cover.

***

"What are you doing?" I said. My hand paused while cutting Kathryn free. I stared at her as she whimpered. "Please let me die."

"I'm...I...Why does she have to die?" I asked.

"Dammit, kid, just take her and go," Joe said. He stood just outside the door, checking back and forth down the long hallway.

"What?"

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out.

"I found her. That's what I'll say. I found her, not you," Joe said.

"No, I...You know? You know what Carter wants me to do?"

"Yeah, Carter wants her dead and he told you to kill her. Get out of here. I'll take care of it."

"She'll be in danger. He'll try to kill her. He wants her dead."

"Did you ever stop to consider why that is? I told you earlier, Carter's not the man you think he is. Never mind about all that. I'll just say I got here first if it comes down to it. The client wants her rescued."

I hesitated. "That won't work for long."

"It's long enough to get her the hell out of here. Run. Take her and run. I'll cover you."

"Carter will kill you if he thinks...Why would you do this for me?"

"Hell, kid. If you knew me better you'd know you can trust me, always. Now go. Hurry. There's a jeep parked through the patch of trees at the back of the complex. Get her there, she'll be safe with the people waiting for her. Double back. I'll cover for you."

She was in my arms as I moved through the door and up the hallway. I stopped, turned back and said. "Thanks, Joe."

I took Kathryn Rollins and ran.

***

I didn't move, not my trigger finger, not one muscle. I didn't even breathe as Joe took a tentative step forward. A battle raged inside me as Joe approached, taking step after carefully placed step before I said, "Close enough."

"I'm just here to help." A grin was on his lips and his expression said he held a secret that he was eager to share with me.

"How did you find me?" I followed him with my gun aiming for a kill shot no matter where he walked. Only a brave man or an idiot would step toward a man aiming a gun at his head. Joe was no idiot.

"Don't you mean 'us'?" Joe raised one hand, the hand not holding his gun, palm up, facing me in an act of surrender.

"No," I answered calmly, although it took all my control not to follow instinct and kill him on the spot for even knowing Katie was with me.

"She's how I found you," Joe said, as if reading my thoughts. "I put a tracking thingy in her coat. Besides, you've decided not to kill me or else I'd already be dead. Wanna lower that gun at least?"

"No," I replied. My hand and aim were steady, regardless of the slight fatigue plaguing my arm from holding my gun at the ready.

"Okay, so the 'I come in peace' part is true. I'm here to help. That's it. You've made a clusterfuck of things." Joe smiled and holstered his weapon.

I let out a breath and finally lowered my gun. "Okay, let's hear what you have to say."

"You're not gonna invite me in? I could have sworn I taught you better manners than that, kid." Joe raised an eyebrow.

"As I remember it you didn't teach me much of anything. Fuck," I said, tucking my own gun in my waistband. "Fine. Come inside, Joe."

"Dad. Why can't you just call me Dad?" Joe smirked as he stepped onto the porch.