Forced to Come for Them...

Story Info
A woman at night, forced into a van and pleasured.
1.9k words
3.92
259.2k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking down the side of the road, at night. A van pulls up and a friendly looking couple asks me if I would like a ride to town. I say yes, as they both look nice, and are both attractive. At this time I notice that someone else is in the back seat of the van, another woman, once again, nicely dressed and very attractive. I feel no fear as I accept their invitation for a ride. The side door slides open and I climb into the back seat next to the second woman. I notice that the van is very warm and I remove my outer jacket and put on my seat belt. The couple in front introduce themselves as Jim and Sue and the woman next to me is Jean. I tell them my name and settle in for the ride.

We all chat casually as they talk about how they are visiting the area for the weekend and are renting a cabin at a lake about an hour and half drive from where we are. As they tell me about the cabin I notice that Jim has pulled off onto a very dark side road.

I ask where we are going, but am met with silence.

I ask again and am beginning to get nervous.

Jim pulls off the side road into a small clearing in the woods that blanket the area. As I start to try to remove my seatbelt and ask what is happening, Jean suddenly leans over, and even as I realize that I cannot remove my seatbelt or open my door, she pins my arms to my sides and says softly 'Just relax and you won't be hurt". She is very strong and she warns me "No one will hear you, so don't bother yelling, we want to have some fun with you is all".

I am very scared but I obey and do not cry out. She gags me with a scarf, just enough so that I cannot scream, but not hard enough to hurt. She blindfolds me with another scarf but it is somewhat sheer and I can see a little bit. I do not mention this to her, thinking that perhaps it will help me to escape at some point.

Jim and Sue have gotten out of the van and come around to the side door and opened it.

Jean swivels my seat so it faces outward towards them, she still has my arms pinned to my side. The overhead light is on in the van and I can tell through my sheer blindfold that I am illuminated, while my captors outside remain in darkness. Suddenly my seat is tilted back and I am lying flat. Jean unclasps my seatbelt and grabs my wrists in one motion. She ties my wrists together above my head and holds them there. I feel my legs being held down as my jeans are unzipped and pulled down slightly.

Jean has secured my tied wrists to something that holds them above my head, freeing her hands. I am wearing a tight workout top. I had removed my jacket earlier as the van was very hot.

She pulls up my top exposing my breasts and begins to gently massage my nipples. I moan against my gag in fear , "No, please don't" I choke into my gag as I feel my jeans being lowered to my knees and my panties pulled down to just below crotch level.

I feel the cold night air on my smooth pussy and moan again into my gag. I feel a gentle touch on my bare pussy lips as they are caressed and massaged along with my breasts and nipples. My nipples have become hard against my will and I am moaning with pleasure and fear at what awaits me.

I feel my pussy lips spread apart with fingers and as my clit is massaged, my cunt hole begins to get wet and slippery against my will.

"Nice pet" I am told as I lay there, tied against my will, beginning to moan constantly now in pleasure and fear.

"You just lay there and get your cunt and tits pleasured" they tell me. My jeans are slowly being removed and my panties are slowly slid down my legs and fully removed My legs are spread far apart and bent at an angle as they are tied to something in the van that I cannot see.

I am now fully spread with my legs bent and my cunt and ass showing. I can hear Jim and Sue and moaning softly as they play with my cunt lips and clit.

I feel a finger, then two, inserted into my cunt and Sue moans loudly and says "I want to suck her wet slit, please let me Jim" she says.

Jim tells her she is allowed to suck my clit but only for one minute while he watches her. She puts her lips to my clit, and while fingering my cunthole she begins to lick and suck my clit gently. I am wet beyond imagining at this forcible pleasuring of my cunt and tits.

I am almost coming in her mouth when Jim says "Times up Sue, I need some sucking too". I hear a zipper being undone and then I hear Sue moaning while she begins to suck his cock. He has inserted 3 fingers into my cunt and is finger fucking me faster and harder as she sucks his cock. His thumb rubs my clit at the same time and I moan into my gag with pleasure.

Jean has been sucking my nipples and massaging my tits and at this time I feel a hard nipple inserted into my mouth as my gag is removed.

"Suck tit, sex bitch" she says to me, and I obey. First one then the other of her large tits is stuffed into my mouth for sucking.

"Now, suck clit, sex bitch" she says to me and I feel her cunt resting on my open mouth as she kneels on my face and I begin to lick her clit.

She moans and rubs her cunt on my face and mouth as I suck her wet cunt. "Suck faster, sex bitch" she says as she humps my face with her cunt. She humps harder and I suck in time to the fingerfucking I am receiving in my cunt.

"Ah, YESSSSSSSSS, I am coming on your mouth my little sex bitch, keep sucking!!" And I obey.

I can hear Sue sucking Jim's cock and I hear him moan as he is about to come in her mouth but he tells her "Stop, my lovely whore, I want to save some for the other two, you don't get it all bitch. In fact, I want to insert this hard cock into the wet cunt we have prepared for sex".

He inserts his huge hard penis into my wet waiting cunt and begins to hump my hole, driving me hard with his cock.

Sue has begun to massage my clit and anus while he is fucking my cunt and I am moaning in pleasure against the cunt sitting on my face.

Jean climbs off my face and gets out of the van.

Jim is fucking me hard and both Sue and Jean cheer him on "Fuck the sex bitch for us, let us watch her cunt get screwed" they say.

I am coming over and over again in my cunt from the hard fucking and am thrashing my head back and forth with my blindfold still on.

"Let's take off her blindfold, I want her to see me fucking her and Sue getting her cunt sucked on by Jean" says Jim.

They remove my blindfold and order me to watch the pussy licking happening behind Jim. The light from the van illuminates Sue standing over Jean while Jean grips her ass and presses her face to Sue's cunt and begins licking and sucking and fingering her at the same time.

Sue is rubbing her nipples and I am spreadeagled being fucked hard.

Finally, Jim moans loudly and pulls out of my cunt. 'I don't want to come yet' he says.

He turns around and watches as Sue moans and comes quickly against Jean's mouth and tongue.

She sighs as Jean stands and Sue pulls up her panties and jeans. "Well girls, looks like we found ourselves another sex bitch for the weekend. Let's head to the cabin and have some more fun".

I am still wet and aroused and needing to orgasm. Jim caresses my clit again a few times and says "Well, sex bitch, if you are lucky we will let you come later tonight but we like to keep you on edge for a long time, that way you can give us all pleasure for a long time, as we pleasure you'.

They swivel my seat forward and sit me up, still tied and bound, with my legs spread and my arms above my head and we drive off to the cabin.

As we drive, Jean takes out a camera and begins to film my cunt, close up, gently fingering my clit as she films me.

I am moaning softly and begging to come. She brings me to the edge many, many times but will not allow me to come.

Sue watchs from the front seat as Jim drives and chuckles while he massages his hard cock.

Jean puts down the camera and digs in a bag for a minute. " I think she needs this" she says and inserts a large dildo into my wet cunt making me moan with pleasure.

"Listen to the sex bitch moan, she likes being kidnapped and raped by strangers. Maybe we can make some money this weekend with her wet cunt, put on a show for some people at the cabin?"

"Sounds like a good idea, let's plan on it' says Sue. I want to watch the sex bitch get it all weekend, coming over and over again with pleasure as she is raped, while we watch and participate".

Jim groans his approval and continues to drive.

I am captive, tied, and with my cunt spread in their van, helpless.

We continue to drive until we see a car by the side of the road. It looks like it is broken down.

Jim slows and Sue rolls down her window.

"Need any help" they ask in unison.

A man is standing by the side door and he says he thinks he needs a battery boost is all. They say ok and pull up to boost his car.

After his car is running he thanks them and says 'If there is anything I can do to repay you just name it" and Jim says "Well, there is" and gets out of the van.

He talks to the man for minute and then the side door is opened and my seat is swiveled to the side again.

"Well, hot damn, look at that spread cunt" the man says. "You will let me FUCK it for $50?"

Jim says yes and they exchange money. I am laid down again and my cunt is presented to the stranger.

He pulls out his hard cock and inserts it into my wet cunthole as Sue removes the dildo still inside me.

The stranger fucks me hard while Sue massages my clit and gently rubs my asshole to keep me aroused, I moan with pleasure during the hard fucking. The stranger pulls out and comes on my naked belly and tits, which Jean is suckling and rubbing.

"And let all your friends know about our party this weekend, Tomorrow night, here is the address, there will be plenty for everyone"