Forced to Please the Wife

Story Info
He learns to give her the attention she deserves.
3k words
3.73
58.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had her hair waxing appointment three days ago. She got waxed every couple of months and it added a great deal of pleasure to our sex life. She would have all the hair removed from her underside and it made for a slippery and sensitive sexual experience. It was wonderful, especially the first few weeks after she had it done.

Last night we had sex. I had been drinking a lot of beers all night and so by the time we got to having sex, I really did not show her the attention she deserved. She would always remind me how painful her waxing appointments are and that I should take a little extra tender care during our first sexual encounter after her appointment.

I failed to do that last night, and as we were making our way to bed tonight, I knew she was carrying a grudge about it. She seemed miffed all during the day today. She must of been working up this teach-me-a-lesson routine she was about to put me through.

As I came out of the bathroom, she was lying on the bed wearing a really tight t-shirt and her lacy white panties. The bed faced the bathroom door and she lie there on her side with one leg propped up and the other lying on its side. She just stared at me with a gaze that told me I was about to pay her back for my behavior last night.

I stopped in the doorway and returned her gaze. She knew I found that outfit very sexy and this was part of her strategy. It was impossible to stop the blood that begin to flow to my penis. I wasn't sure what to do so I waited for her to make the next move.

"Take off all your clothes right now", her voice was firm. I wasn't sure how this was going to play out, but I figured I would comply and service her. Besides, the way she looked definitely put me in the mood to have sex. All I had to do was serve my time and then I would get to screw her silly. I removed my t-shirt and threw it on the floor. She just watched as I continued with my boxer shorts. I pushed them down my legs and stepped out of them. My penis continued to grow as I stood there naked in front of her waiting for her next command.

She made me stand there for several moments before she said, "Come over here." I started for the bed and as I did she grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her breasts. "You are going to suck on my jugs until I say you can stop."

The sight of her pulling up that shirt over her boobs and demanding that I suck on them made my cock jump into a full-fledged erection. Her breasts were a perfect 34C, with small nipples that made them look even larger on her petite frame. Her nipples loved the attention. That would become stiff with the slightest bit of touch.

I climbed on the bed and immediately took her right breast into my mouth. I was so turned on that I tried to put her whole tit in my mouth. As I was caressing her with my mouth, she let out a small moan and said, "That's good, suck it and make my nipple hard."

Her words pushed my state of arousal even farther. I cupped her other breast with my hand and soon leaned over to pay it some attention. She lay there and made very sensual sounds, she arched her back and pushed her knockers up and out, giving me greater access to her gorgeous body.

She forced me to continue for another couple of minutes. I enjoyed the taste of her flesh. At one point, I reached down to stroke my cock, just to take some of the edge off. She grabbed my hand and said, "No you don't. This is about my pleasure. Not yours."

I stopped and she then told me to take off her panties. I was happy to do so as I slipped two fingers into the side of her panties and pulled them down. She lifted her pelvis up in the air and allowed them to slide off her hips. The room was lit by candles and as I pulled them off her legs, I got a good look and her neatly manicured pubic hair. She looked good enough to eat and I dropped her panties on the floor and waited for her next wish.

"Put them on!", she said sharply.

"What?", I said with confusion in my voice. Was she talking about her panties? I don't wear women's undergarments. I had never even thought about putting a pair on. I thought she wanted me to go down on her. She had to be joking.

"Put on my panties.", she said again and pointed to them laying on the floor. "I want you to realize that this is about appreciating me. It will do you some good to get a feel for what I go through to look good for you. Now put them on."

Now I knew she wasn't joking. I don't know if she planned this move or if she came up with it on the fly, but I had no choice if my goal was to get to the part where we have sex. I was very turned on and I had to go through with it if I wanted to fuck her tonight.

I picked them up and held them apart. They seemed even smaller than they looked as I put one foot through the leg hole. I stepped the other leg through and began to pull them up. I looked down at her and she smiled at my humiliation. They became snug around the middle of my thighs, but I gave them a good tug and up they went around my rock hard cock and balls. They were tiny and tight and I am sure I looked pretty stupid in them. They did not even cover me. Being so erect, the head of my prick poked out about two inches.

"Now you can go to work downstairs!", she said and repositioned herself more comfortably on the bed. She put three pillows behind her head, obviously so she could get a could view of me pleasuring her. Then she opened her legs making room for me to get between them.

As I got back on the bed and made my way between her legs she said, "Don't mess around trying to tease me with kisses. Just get right to work and make me feel good."

Her forceful tone and her business-like words made me ache for her even more. I wrapped my arms around the outside of her thighs and plowed my tongue right between her lips. She was already starting to get wet and I moved her wetness up down the folds of her most private place. She let me know I was hitting the right spot with a throaty moan. I looked up at her to see her eyes closed in pleasure. Her t-shirt was still pushed up over her boobs and it only added to her sexiness.

I reached up to grope her right breast fully. She opened her eyes and made eye contact with me. She lifted her hips and pushed her mound into my lips. She was soaking wet by now, heading for a one-way train to an orgasm. I held my mouth steady to let her work softly against me. She bit her lower lip slightly while she began to move faster and faster. I just let her grind on my face. The sounds she made became louder and I then knew she was beginning to orgasm.

She grabbed the back of my head to ensure my steadiness and roughly pushed herself through that moment of ecstasy. As she finished, she pulled my head away from her and let out a big sigh. Her wetness felt cool on my face as she lay back to regain her composure. She lay still, breathing heavily as I kissed the inside of her thighs.

I knew for sure she was ready for sex so I climbed up on my knees between her legs. I had forgotten about those stupid panties. I pulled them down enough to get my throbbing cock out. She was still recovering from her orgasm and I moved into position to drive my cock deep inside her. She glanced up at me and began pushing me away with her hand and said, "What are you doing? You are not going to fuck me. You had your chance last night and you blew it. If you are lucky I may let you jack off in front of me."


I removed myself from between her legs reluctantly. I wasn't sure why she did not want to have sex. I let myself fall onto the bed next to her. She reached down and tugged at her panties and told me, "You can take those off now." I did so. She then surprised me by taking my dick in her hand.

"God," I gasped. It felt so good to have her warm hand on my prick. She slowly pumped up and down on it. I looked down to watch her and she gave me a sly grin. She then tilted it towards my stomach and began to kiss gently on my nuts. It was what I had been waiting for. I guy can only hold out so long before he gets taken care of. I closed my eyes for a few moments then I heard, "I think that is enough pleasure for now." With that she stopped and returned to her position lying comfortably on her back.

She reached out her left hand hand and opened the top drawer of the night stand. I rolled up on my side to see what she had in store next. "Go ahead and get it out", she said. I leaned over her and looked into the drawer. In the drawer, was a glass dildo. It was about 9 inches long with a very artist likening to a cock. I had never seen it before, so she must of went out toy shopping. It looked very sexy and my imagination ran away with thoughts of sticking inside of her.

I lifted it out of the drawer. It was heavier than I thought it might be. This was obviously a serious piece of machinery. We did not play with toys all too often, so I was very aroused by the opportunity to watch the handsome tool slide in and out of her beautiful snatch.

I held it up and we both looked at it in the candlelight. The light glimmered off of it and I asked her, "Can you handle this thing?" She smiled and crossed her hands over her chest and pulled off her t-shirt. She tossed it over the side of the bed and lay before me completely naked. I guess this was her way of telling me there is no doubt she was capable of handling it, length and all. And she knew it would drive me crazy being the one who got to put it inside her.

I moved myself in close on her right side, lying almost partially on top of her. If I couldn't give her my rod, I was certainly going to give her this one. I moved it down between her legs and nudged her left leg with the knuckles of my hand. I wanted to open her up a little wider, allowing me full access before I penetrated her. She complied and I tilted the head down and watched it disappear beneath the remaining hair on her mound. I let it drag against her lips as I stroked it down and back up again. She was still, but very wet and her wetness immediately transferred to the glass head of the toy.

I leaned up on my elbow a little higher to get a better view. As I looked down between her legs, I pushed just the head into waiting cunt. It slipped in easily and I could only imagine how good it would feel if that was my cock head. I looked up at her face. She looked very pretty in the dim light. She made little expression and little noise. She was really turning me on by showing such resilience to this pleasurable act.

I rotated the head around gently inside her. It naturally slipped farther inside of her. I helped it by pushing it in another inch and then pulled it out very slowly. Her legs fell apart slightly, gesturing her appreciation. I looked at her wetness that reflected on the glass as I pulled it from inside her. I moved it back inside with a bit more thrust and she tightened her stomach muscles in return. She was obviously enjoying this and she wanted to tease me by keeping her pleasure quiet, but her body was telling all.

It was time to begin fucking her with it, so I moved it in and out and patiently picked up the pace. Soon she lifted her head up and looked down between her legs. Her gaze was becoming glassy eyed as the pleasure was overtaking her senses. I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth. This must off caught her off guard, as she let out her first moan since I began screwing her with this new toy. I looked up and she leaned her head back, closed her eyes and sunk slowly back onto the pillow. She was holding her breath and her body began to jerk gently as she experienced another orgasm. I moved the tool in deeper and faster, forcing her to cum throughly.

I looked on as she took in about eight full inches of this glass monster. She was so worked up that she wanted as much as I could give. I kept up a swift and steady pace, pounding it deep into her welcoming vagina. After a minute or two of this she lifted her feet off the bed and grabbed the back of her thighs with her hands. This was a sure sign that she would be cumming again soon. I responded by ramming this beast into her good, making her take the full length of its shaft. It was so incredibly hot to watch my wife accommodating such a large tool.

"God, I wish your cock felt this good", she said. Her words instantly shot a surge of endorphins into my systems. The vulgar humiliation of her words made me feel like I was about to cum. "Oh yeah!", she groaned loudly, "Fuck me good!" I did as she asked and fucked her with the dildo for another couple of minutes.

She then pulled my hand off the dildo and rolled onto her side. With her backside facing me, she lifted her right leg into the air. The view she showed me between her legs was an arousing sexual sight, her sexy ass and this large glass dildo sticking out from between her legs. She returned my hand to the toy by coming in from behind her. I grabbed a hold of the handle and picked up right where we left off. Fucking her with solid thrusts. I also grabbed her shoulder with my other hand and pushed her down on this artificial prick that I so envied. This immediately made her cum again and she came hard. Her body became rigid as the orgasm shot through her body. I slowed down the thrust and milked her for her juices. They flowed out and onto my hand. Her moans were very muffled as this orgasm was deeply internal. Her body remained rigid as I brought the movements to a stop. I stroked her shoulder gently pulled this proficient tool out of her as softly as I could.

She lay still and quiet. I placed the toy on the other side of me. I snuggled close to her and embraced her. My cock pushed up against her ass and backside. I was aching with desire to make love to her, so I asked her, "Can I make love to you?"

She turned towards me slowly and moved her hand down towards my dick. Smiling with her eyes closed she wrapped her fingers around it but did not stroke it. She quietly said, "I am too spent to have sex, but I'll let you jack off and cum on my tits if you want."

I knew it was the best offer I was going to get all night. So, I got up on my knees and moved in to position my dick over her breasts. I was so ready to cum and as I began to stroke my cock, pre-cum instantly appeared on the head. She lay there hazy from her night of pleasure. I reached out and fondled her breast with my free hand. This helped to wake her up and she responded by groping my balls with her hand. The moment she touched me I knew I was done. It had been a long night and my prick was full of semen and ready to explode.

"Your making me cum", I said to her. When she heard my words she let go of my sack and propped her torso up with her elbows. She then pushed her breast together with her hands. It was such a hot sight and fitting way to end the long night. She was making certain that I would cum and offered me the perfect target for my waiting load.

With that, I blasted her jugs with the first shot. It came out so hard it made an audible splat when it hit her breasts. I followed with a couple more fierce shots and I felt my leg muscles begin to go soft. I continued to stroke it as she began to slowly rub my cum sensually around on her tits and stomach. Although I had finished shooting my load, the orgasm seemed to echo continuously through out my body. I slowly finished stroking my cock feeling absolute satisfaction. It was beautiful thing seeing my load across her chest and made the events of the night worth every minute.