Forced to Serve Ch. 03

Story Info
Mature plumper kidnapped and forced to service her captors.
6k words
4.17
87.2k
50
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy slowly walked up the four steps of the bus as the doors closed behind her. The bus load of convicts who had kidnapped her from the Rest Stop where she had stopped to change a flat tire were more than ready for her to get back to work servicing them. She had already been used by four of them, now she had twenty-six more to go, at least once. Gil, the leader of the group, was impatiently calling to Shawn as he reached the top step;

"What the fuck took so long, Shawn? You two were out there at least ten minutes. What'd you do, have her suck your big black dick?"

"Fuck you, man." Shawn replied "The bitch needed to piss and then needed a tissue to wipe her twat with. You know how women are."

"Wipe her twat! Jesus, she's gonna get fucked by all of us and she's worried about her pussy being wet. Fucking cunts are stupid." Gil said back to LaShawn.

"Come here, bitch. It's time for you to get back to work." Gil snapped at Kathy, who had slid in behind the big black man who had escorted her outside so she could pee.

She tried not to look at all of the naked, leering men who had their hands all over her plump body as she moved to where Gil stood, but could not help but see that they were now ALL naked and everyone of them had a hard cock that they wanted to stick in her.

"I can't believe this is happening to me," Kathy said to herself, as she felt the sting of a big hand on her bare ass. The sting brought tears to her eyes again as she fought to keep her composure in the face of her tormentors' laughter and obscene taunting.

"Damn! Did you see that ass shake when Marvin slapped it?" One con yelled to the crowd.

"Fuck, I want to make that thing bounce and shake myself. I am gonna make that bitch scream and beg for mercy when I tag that ass of hers." Another called out.

"Titties, I love titties," Another man said as she walked past him. "She's got great big, sagging titties and I am going to smash them together and fuck the shit out of them. I am going to dump ten years worth of cum on that bitches' face and tits."

By the time Kat reached Gil, the herd of men was lining up to fuck her. Some of them hadn't had a woman in so long they were already leaking pre-cum. Others were trying not to stroke themselves for fear of wasting their sperm. Gil, who had already cum in her mouth, had recovered and was trying to figure out how he could fuck her before the others did without starting a fight, as he looked at her plump, naked body with her sagging C-cup breasts and 42 inch, nicely padded hips, he visualized her on her back, her legs over his shoulders, and him pounding her pussy as hard as he could, but he just couldn't figure out how to jump the line.

At fifty-five, Kathy's face was still very pretty, with greenish eyes framed by light red hair. She had always been heavy, but had gotten down to about 150 and, since she was 5'8" tall it didn't look bad. Her natural breasts hung on her chest and bounced and swayed sexily when she walked and some men found her stomach bulge to be very arousing. Her husband found everything about her to be arousing, and he loved fucking her at every conceivable opportunity. Now, completely nude with her body jiggling and bouncing as she moved, she was a very pleasing sight, especially to a bunch of convicts with hard-ons who hadn't fucked a female in years.

While she was outside relieving herself, the cons had bent the back of a bus seat down so that there was now an area about the size of a large twin bed. One of the cons was already on his back waiting for her when she got there and she saw that his dick was bigger that Gil's but smaller than Back Door's.

"Crawl up her and slide your pussy down over my cock, honey." The con said to Kathy.

"Please, don't make me do this anymore," She said softly, "Just kill me and leave me here in the field."

Grabbing her right arm just below her armpit, Gil snarled at her to;

"Get up on that seat and slide your pussy down his cock or I am going to beat you like I owned your fat ass."

"No!" She heard herself say and Gil exploded.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU TELL ME NO!" He screamed as he doubled up his fist and punched her twice in the face.

Kathy crumpled into a heap as Gil tossed her, face down, onto the makeshift bed. He reached down where his guard's uniform lay and yanked the belt out of the pants and brought it down across her ass and lower back. The pain shooting through her lower body caused her to regain consciousness and scream in pain. Before anyone could move to stop him, Gil had whipped her five times, drawing blood on her ass with the fifth stroke. He raised his hand to bring a sixth blow down on her as she curled into the fetal position to protect herself, but the big con who had scared Kathy so badly before she was fucked by Gil and BD grabbed Gil's wrist and threw him to the front of the bus.

"You stupid mother fucker," The big man yelled at Gil, "You are going to fucking kill her before we all get to fuck her. You do something stupid like that again and I will break your fucking neck. Do you understand me?"

Gil, who had bounced off the screen that separated the passenger section from the driver's/guard's section, was just beginning to realize what had happened to him. His temper flared and he jumped to his feet screaming;

"You fucking bastard. Nobody challenges me and lives." And with that he charged the big man as the other cons jumped into the closest seat to get out of Gil's way.

The big man did not move as Gil charged him like an angry bull and as Gil launched himself at the other man's throat, the Big Man sidestepped him and drove his huge right fist down on the back of Gil's neck, snapping it at the C2 vertebrae and killing him instantly.

"Throw this piece of shit outside," Said the Big Man. "Then let's get back to fucking this bitch."

Kathy had regained her senses enough to know that something had happened, but was crying and nearly hysterical from the beating Gil had given her. "Please, please don't hit me anymore. I will do whatever you want, just please don't hit me anymore." She pleaded as the Big Man took hold of her left wrist and pulled her to a sitting position on the bus seat.

"Listen to me," He said to her with calm, commanding voice. "Gil won't hurt you again. Now, you need to do exactly what you are told until we are done with you, and you might live to see tomorrow."

"Okay," Kat said, "Just don't hit me anymore."

"Do what you're told and no one else will hit you." Another con said as she slowly regained her composure.

Her left eye was now completely swollen shut and her nose was still bleeding, but she turned to face the man who had been lying on the seat when she said no to Gil. His cock had gone limp and he looked at Kathy and said;

"Make it hard again for me, then slide you pussy down over it and ride me."

"Okay," Was all she said to him as she reached for his semi-hard dick.

She wrapped her hand around it and gently stroked it. She scooted right next to his legs, opened her hand and spit into it, then closed her hand and stroked some more.

"Don't spit on my cock, bitch," The con said indignantly. "Put it in your mouth and suck it until it's hard again."

Kathy immediately did as she was told, taking his now nearly erect cock in her warm mouth and bobbing her head up and down on it as she swirled her tongue around the swelling, purple head each time she head came up.

"OH SHIT!" The con said as his eyes closed in pleasure.

"This cunt sucks cock like a fucking pro. Stop sucking, bitch. I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to cum in your cunt. So climb up on top and ride me."

"My pussy is dry; will you finger me to see if I can get any pussy juice going?" Kathy asked meekly, still fearing another beating.

"Oh hell yes, I'll finger you." The man closest to the edge of the bed said, "Get up on your hands and knees with your ass towards me."

Again doing as she was told, Kathy felt a rough, scratchy finger probing the entrance to her vagina. Then, she felt a tongue licking her slit and heard the convict spit. He worked the tip of his finger into her pussy, slowly fucking it in and out, going a little deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, that feels nice," She said, though it was not the truth.

"Hey, I found the first aid kit," Someone said loudly enough to be heard over the noise of twenty-nine horny men each waiting their turn for one of Kathy's holes.

"It's got a jar of Vaseline in it." The man continued.

"Toss it here!" The man fingering her pussy said to him and the plastic jar sailed through the air and was caught by the con who had called for it.

He opened the lid and smeared a big dollop of it on his index finger and then thrust it into Kathy's waiting pussy. This time, it really did feel nice and a soft, low moan involuntarily escaped her.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you?" The con said loudly as he increased the speed with which he finger-fucked her.

"Yes, it feels nice," She said.

"So get your ass over here and fuck me." Said the con lying on the seat.

Kathy pulled away from the finger in her pussy and straddled the cock she had been sucking on. She positioned herself so that the swollen head was directly beneath her vagina and slowly lowered herself done over it as the con's eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned a loud, deep groan.

"Ah, ahhhh, ahhhh," Kathy moaned as she felt the walls of her vagina ripple ahead of the advancing penis sliding into her.

The Vaseline had done its job and, as the pleasure she was feeling began to rise in her, she could tell that she was releasing her own, natural fluids. She closed her eyes and began to ride up and down on the con's throbbing cock, feeling it expand as his orgasm drew nearer. She was sweating and moaning louder as she increased the speed of her hip movements, while the men cheering her on as she had another orgasm just heightened the sensations she was having

"Oh God!" She moaned as her good eye drooped closed and her mouth fell open.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, oh, oh, oh. It feels so good. Your dick feels so good stuffed in my pussy." She grunted as she ground her hips down onto the cock of the convict below her.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming!" The man groaned as he felt the first surge of semen course through his groin and erupt into Kathy's waiting vagina.

He reached down and grabbed her, still bouncing hips, as though he was afraid she would pull away before he had emptied his balls into her. He fired jet after jet of sperm deep into her mature, married vagina and uterus as the other cons cheered. But, two men, who had decided they didn't want to wait any more for their turns, pulled her off of him just as the last jet spurted into the air splattering against the inside of her right thigh and running down from there.

"Shit, I wasn't done," The con said with a tinge of disappointment in his voice.

"You were done enough," One of the cons said to him as he smeared some Vaseline onto the head of his dick and lay on his back on the seats.

Kathy assumed he wanted her to ride his dick like she had just done the other con, but as she started to position herself to do that he stopped her saying;

"No,turn around with your back to me."

She did as she was told, leaning back on her arms and supporting her lower body with her bent legs. He took hold of her ass and guided her back so that her asshole was directly above the head of his rigid cock, then said;

"Lower your ass down until I tell you to stop."

"OH NO! Not my ass again!" She thought as she felt the two inch diameter head of his dick press up against her bruised anus. But this time, she didn't protest, she just kept lowering her ass down.

"Oh yeah, that's a good little cunt. Just keep lowering your ass until I tell you to stop." The con continued as he watched the head of his dick make contact with her asshole and then slowly disappear into her soft, suppleness until he was balls deep in her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Kathy moaned as she felt her asshole expanding in its attempt to accommodate the cock that was moving into it. She felt herself start to sweat again as she fought to control the pain that the intrusion was causing.

"Now," Said the con, "Give me your fucking tits." And with that, he reached up from underneath her and grabbed both of her melon sized breasts and began to roughly squeeze and kneed them.

"My turn." Said the second of the two in this pair as he climbed up on the seat.

Not sure what was happening, Kathy watched at the con, whose cock had to be at least nine inches long and three inches in diameter moved up between her legs and laid the head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy. Just as she realized what was about to happen to her, he thrust his hips forward and impaled her on his huge cock.

"ARGHHHH!" She wailed as the meat stick disappeared into her cunt and the sweat began to run down her body in waves.

He kept driving until she felt his crotch slam into the open "vee" of hers and the huge head of it force its way into her cervix. The pain was excruciating and she heard herself begging him to pull back.

"I am going to throw up," She said. "Please pull out some. Oh my God you are splitting my cunt."

The con looked at her and said;

"You want me to pull out some?"

"Yes, yes, please," She replied.

With a cruel smile on his face, he pulled out half way and then slammed into her again. He could feel his balls bouncing off her ass as well as the companion's cock that was buried deep in her ass.

"Let's make her sing," The top man said to his friend and they both pulled out of her battered holes and then drive back into them as hard as they could.

"Agggggg. Aggggg, Argh, Aggggggggggggggg," Kathy screamed with each thrust.

Suddenly, another con grabbed her head and turned it to the left. She found herself staring at a cock aimed directly at her mouth as someone yelled;

"Fuck yes! Make her airtight!"

She knew what was expected, so she opened her mouth and let the six inch dick slide between her lips.

"Make me cum like you did Gil, puta." A heavy Spanish accent said to her.

This cock was not only uncircumcised, it hadn't been washed in a while and she felt the bile rising in her throat as she sucked on it and swirled her tongue around its head.

"Damn, dude, listen to this bitch slurp on his cock," She heard someone say.

"This needs to be filmed, Holmes," Break out the camera that the guards had and start filming.

One of the cons grabbed the video camera the guard had been carrying and moved so close that he could see the beads of sweat rolling down from her tits to the mound of curly hair just above her pussy. The entire scene would not be captured for posterity.

"I am going to tit fuck this whore and cum all over her face," Said the con waiting his turn to use her body.

"Mrmph, mrmph, mrmph," Was the only sounds coming from the plumper's throat as the three cocks worked away on her body.

The slurping sounds coming from the cock in her ass and pussy were really getting to some of the waiting cons and one of them couldn't contain himself any longer. He pushed his way to the front of the line, crawled up on the seat and aimed his cock directly at Kathy's sweat drenched body and stroked it five or six times, then shot all over her belly.

"Oh God that felt good," He said as his cock finally quit spurting on her stomach.

"Damn dude," One of the other cons said to him. "You really needed that one didn't you?"

"Yup," Was all the man said as he moved to the back of the line of waiting men.

The guy she was sucking came first, swearing in Spanish as he did and holding her head so she couldn't pull away. She felt the cum spurt into her mouth and then, as she had done since the first time her husband had cum in her mouth their first year in college, she swallowed every drop of it. She had gotten so into sucking the con's cock that she continued to suck on it and hold it in her lips until it was limp.

"Oh that tastes good." She said a bit too loudly.

"Fuck, this bitch is getting into being used." Said the guy who had just cum in her mouth.

The con with the huge dick in her pussy started slamming it into her as hard as he could and leaned forward to inhale her nipples. He sucked them until they turned purple and had extended out a full inch as Kat began to moan with pleasure at the sensations surging through her nipples, which had always been a direct line to her pussy. The guy with his cock up her ass pushed the top man off of one of her tits and latched hold of her nipple. He had trouble getting hold of it at first, because of the saliva his partner had left on it, but once he got it dried off enough to hold, he pinched down on it as hard as he could. Now, instead of moaning from pleasure, Kathy cried out in pain.

"Stop pinching my nipple, please. Fuck it hurts so bad."

Her cries of pain pushed the two men over the edge and they went at her, top and bottom, with a vengeance.

"Shit!" Kathy said as the two cocks pummeled her front and back.

"Oh fuck! You are hurting my pussy so bad! You are driving your cock clear up to my belly. I can feel my cunt split each time you drive into me. Ohhhhh, my ass is going to be useless to any of the rest of your friends."

"Fuck!" The man pile driving into her pussy said. "I am going to cum!"

"Me too." Was all the guy in her ass could manage.

The con in her pussy pulled back until the head of his cock was almost out of her vagina, then smiled at Kat and said;

"Get ready, bitch."

He drove his cock as far into her as it would go, causing her mouth to pop open in a silent scream as the massive dick forced its way past her cervical opening and into her uterus. The guy in her ass pulled his cock out all the way and then shoved it back in with one savage thrust. Both men then squirted spurt after spurt of sperm into her body as she retched from the pain and final spit up some of the semen she had swallowed to that point.

"YEAH!!!" Kathy heard the crowd of cons shout as the three of them collapsed in a heap.

But she got no respite from her abusers as the con in her cunt pulled out of her, causing her to yelp in pain and the guy in her ass just rolled onto his side causing his dick to be yanked out of her asshole.

"Time for a real DP," One of the brothers said.

"Shawn, bring your big ass over here and let's teach this bitch what a real DP feels like.

"No way," Said the next con in line. "I want to fuck that ass while it's still tight. If you two do what I think you're going to do, even a horse cock like BD will flop around when you are done with her. She's mine for the next five minutes." He said as he crawled on the seat and pulled her exhausted body back into the middle of it

"Please, let me rest a minute. I need to rest just a bit." Kathy said to the con as he rolled her over onto her stomach with her face towards the aisle so that the other men could see her as he fucked her ass.

"All you need to do is lay there bitch, I will do the rest." He said as he moved into position with the head of his cock just an inch away from her asshole. Looking down he saw that her ass was oozing cum from the guy who had just fucked her and he said;

"Damn, I don't even need any lube; her ass is leaking Shank's sperm. "

"Reach back and put my dick in your ass." The con said to Kathy, but she was so exhausted, she didn't move.

"I said, reach back, take my cock, and put it in your ass, you stupid bitch!" The con said again as anger rose in his voice.

Fearing she was about to get beat again, Kathy reached back and wrapped her hand around the con's cock and positioned it at her asshole. Though it was just under seven inches in length, its girth was what shocked her.

12