Forced To Submit

Story Info
She lets the boy have her girlfriend as punishment.
6.3k words
4.2
70.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background info

Mattie and Cerys are lesbian 24/7, D/s girlfriends. Cerys is a pushy bottom who often finds it hard to submit completely. Cerys tells the story in the first person.

I went to see Mattie at work. I wasn't allowed there ever and I buzzed her. She came over and looked mad.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to see you."

"About what?"

"Nothing. I miss you."

"They do not know that I'm gay here. You have to leave."

"I don't want to leave."

"I will get you for this. Just go."

"Are you ashamed of me or something?"

"I will kill you for this. Go."

"Matt."

"They know me as Mattea here."

"Look at you, all fucking stuck up. Mattea. See you at home Mattea." I went out smiling thinking that that would do it. I went home and she worked till the normal time and then she came home. She had a boy with her who looked about eighteen. He smiled at me in a funny way.

"There she is. She's all yours."

"What? What are you talking about?" She grabbed hold of my throat and he got a collar out. I tried to pull away.

"No! I won't wear his collar." She pinned me up against a wall.

"You put that on or I'll let him take you out."

"He's just a kid. I want you. Please!"

"You are going to be punished for what you did today and you'll get what you deserve but for now I'm busy and this boy is going to start off your punishment."

"No! Please. I want you."

"Just get on with it." He started to put the collar on but I wouldn't let him. I pushed him away. He was nervous, I could tell so I bit him and ran upstairs. She came up slowly and grabbed my wrist. She cuffed and ankle cuffed me and then she collared me. I fought against her and she didn't even hit me. I begged her not to give me to the boy but I knew that she would never leave me alone with him even if she was saying she would. She liked to watch and she knew that I wanted it even though I fought against it. She dragged me back downstairs. The boy took hold of my collar.

"You'll have to tie her up."

"You do that. Be firm. She's a piece of shit and she deserves all that she gets. Take her away." He dragged me and I pulled at his hair. He wasn't able to stop me so she came with us and dragged me down to the basement. She threw me onto the bed that was there and tied one arm up to the post.

"Can you manage now?"

"Can I...."

"You can do whatever you want."

"O.k."

"Use a condom."

"I will." I thrashed about and managed to get up by twisting the strap around on my wrist. The bed was bolted down so I was stuck now. Mattie went and I knew she was watching from behind the mirror. The boy came towards me pulling on the collar till he had hold of it near to my throat and then he got all strong on me which was scary. He pulled me down onto the bed and twisted the cuff back again. He sat astride me and managed to fix the other arm to the other post. He then struggled and fixed my legs wide apart. I looked at him and he smiled.

"I haven't ever raped anyone before."

"Fuck you and let me go."

"Yeah you will fuck me."

"Let me go!"

"I know that you want it. I know that you like men really."

"I do not. This is rape. You'll go to jail for this."

"I don't think so." He could do whatever he wanted and I was powerless to stop him. He started taking my clothes off and I screamed and shouted at him that he was ugly and eventually I insulted him so much that he went to the dresser and found a gag. He held up a few different gags. "Hmmm. Now which shall I use?" "If you think that you are getting any of those near me then you have another think coming."

"You will submit to me. I might not be very strong but now I have you at my mercy and if you want to struggle then that's just fine by me. I like that. He reached down below the pillow and found the clips and clipped my collar to the bed. Then he slipped a gag over my mouth and I clamped my mouth closed. He suffocated me with his hand and I gasped for a breath and he got the gag in. It was the one I hated that held my mouth open. He strapped it on and then he got a chain and padlock and secured my neck so that I couldn't untie it myself. He untied my arms and then sat astride me.

"So. Fight me then." I closed my eyes.

"You open your eyes or I'll blindfold you as well. I want you to see this." He stood over me and started getting undressed. He had a big cock. He very suddenly got an erection and it was even bigger. I started struggling and moaning into the gag and he was soon naked. He smiled an evil smile and then sat down. I clawed at him and hit him but he seemed to love that even more. He put on a condom and then he reached down with the KY Jelly and put it all inside me even though I was wet anyway at the thought. I tried to get away from his touch but I had no chance. It was so frustrating having my arms free and still not being able to get away. He slowly inserted his penis inside me and it hurt. He was wide but the jelly made it easy for him to gain entry. He pushed in and then drew out again. I grabbed his hair and he just moaned in pleasure as I pulled it and battered him so I didn't do it as he raped me. He got faster and faster and I covered my eyes with my arms. He grabbed them and held them at either side of my head and carried on fucking me. He got faster and faster as he came and I came at the same time. He fell on top of me and breathed fast. He had hold of my arms strongly now as I fought to get him off me.

"I don't think so. Do you? She says that you like pain." I shook my head. He nodded.

"I just need to figure out how to move you now." He looked in the cupboards and brought out the chloroform. I went mental but he did it anyway and smothered me in it and I passed out. I came round attached to the ceiling. My arms were up in the air attached together and my feet were attached to a spreader bar between the ankles and fastened to the floor too. My legs were very wide apart. Much wider than Mattie did them but I was still standing. I was totally naked and I had the gag off now. I was blindfolded though and I fought to get away and felt a slap of a belt hit my backside for my trouble. He seemed to like me to scream and shout and the more I did the more he got going. I tried to stop but I was mad so I screamed at Mattie instead. He changed whips and got a light whip and came round the front and whipped my breasts. It hurt and I screamed at him to stop.

"I can't take that any more. You're going to damage me."

"Shut the fuck up alright! I've heard enough of your constant whining." He put a gag in now and it was the leather one that went in like a bit. He kissed me through it and I moved my head away. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and kissed my breasts and let go and went down. He started licking my clitoris. I started breathing heavily as he turned me on. He got faster and rougher and pulled me towards him with my buttocks and then he stood up and entered me. It was a shock. I gasped and he thrusted deep inside me as he was taller and he came up to meet me full depth. He thrust it deep inside me and I couldn't keep him out. He held me round the waist and felt my buttocks at the same time. His hands were all over me and he jammed his thumb to my clitoris as we both came. He took the gag out and held my head and kissed me hard on the mouth. I struggled to get away and he carried on bruising my lips. I could feel it.

"You are a whore. You enjoyed this. People who get raped do not cum my dear. You are such a slut." He went round the back and he undid my legs from the spreader bar and let me stand. He brought my arms down but they were still clipped together. I was disorientated and he made me walk with him through the room to the other side. He stood me against the table and started strapping my legs to the table legs .I couldn't get away as I was still tied up and so he managed it.

"No! I do not want this."

"What has your filthy mind thought up now? You deserve this. You're a fucking prostitute. Bend over!" He pulled my arms straight and tied them at either end of the table. I was bent over like an L shape and he made sure my legs were tied tight enough. I was totally exposed now and he put on a glove. I could hear him and then he started feeling inside me. He worked lube in to my cunthole until his whole hand was right inside me.

"Look, I've got a cunt on my hand."

"Fuck you!"

"I'll fuck you in a minute." He took his hand out and started putting one finger inside my asshole. I screamed for him to stop but he didn't. He climbed on top of me and whispered in my ear.

"Do you wish that you were gagged?"

"No."

"Then shut the fuck up or you will be. I have two more holes that this dick has to enter before I'm done so you might as well lie back and think of England."

"You are not sticking that thing in me again."

"And how will you stop me?"

"Mattie!! I'm sorry. Get him away from me!" "She can't hear you. She isn't here. She gave you to me now shut up or I will gag you." He suddenly took my blindfold off and I went dizzy as the light flooded back in. There was a huge mirror right in front of me and I could see him as he worked my anus loose. His face had changed as he had become more confident.

"You're too big to enter me from behind. Please don't do this."

"Beg me."

"No."

"You beg me and I'll think about it." I was too stubborn.

"You really want this don't you?"

"No."

"So beg then."

"I beg you. I'm begging you. Please don't." He was still working the anal ring loose and it was getting looser and looser and then he just entered me anyway laughing.

"You're a pathetic slut as well as a groveling one." I started to cry as he thrust in and out of my back passage. It hurt a lot. The biggest thing that I had ever had inside me was a dildo and that wasn't as big as him. He came eventually and so did I. I didn't mean to but it just happened and he laughed as he felt it. He withdrew and immediately stuck it in my cunt and carried on going. I was so sore and then he withdrew. He came round the front and dropped the condom and put another one on. He forced my mouth open and put a very wide gag in my mouth forcing it to stay open. He pulled my tongue out and held the end with a surgical tongue depressor. It was a clip and he had a weight on it that made my tongue stay out. He smiled and put his dick inside my mouth. This was a first for me and I fought it but he held my hair tight and I couldn't move and he gave himself a blowjob. I could taste the condom. I gagged a few times but got it under control. He came quickly and while I recovered he took one gag off and slipped the other one back on tying it tightly at the back of my head. I couldn't speak and I leant my head down on the table. I sighed and the room went quiet. I lay there for what seemed like ages and then I felt someone .I didn't lift my head and suddenly a paddle caught me right across the buttocks. I jumped and I knew it was Mattie. I didn't mind so much if it were her. I knew it was her after fifty blows as I was in agony and I was crying into the blindfold. Mattie didn't normally make me wear a gag and she took it off. She lifted my head up to hers and kissed me .She pulled the clips off and I went to speak. "Sh. You say one word and I'll bring him back. He can have you." I stopped speaking. She clipped my wrists behind my back and undid my legs. She pulled me by my collar and into the shower room. She turned the shower on and pushed me inside it. I thought that she would let me go now but she just showered me inside and out and then took me back out and dried me off.

"Now that the boy is off you I can start myself."

"I'm sorry about today." She whipped me with a cat and I jumped. I was standing now with my arms behind my back and blindfolded. She let me go and I didn't know where in the room I was.

"Come over here." I walked towards her voice but I banged in to something. She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her and she lay me face down on the bed while she undid my hands. She turned me over. "You take that blindfold off and I'll batter you half to death. Do you understand?" "Yes." "I said do not speak!!" She yelled and hit me across the face. I tried to protect my self but I didn't know where she was. I was left laying on the mattress with just the blindfold on. She was so mad about what I had done that I daren't take the blindfold off. I lay and waited and then she came back. She sat astride me.

"Ask me what I'm going to do?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to pierce your nipples."

"No, that'll hurt. I don't want them pierced." She slapped my thigh ten times with the paddle and it stung like crazy.

"I don't expect you to speak unless I ask you something. You will fucking submit to me or else I will let the boy have you. Have you got that? I will bring him back and let him carry on. He has plenty of more ideas for you believe me."

"But...."

"You speak one more time and I will leave." I shut up and she loaded the piercing gun. I was tempted to cover my exposed nipples but I daren't because she would probably just pierce my hand or something. She positioned it and fired and it shot through. I sucked my breath in but it wasn't that painful so I let it go and then she did the other one with no warning. She stayed where she was but I knew she was reaching in her bag and she poured some pure alcohol on them and that stung. I arched my back and went to cover them and she slapped my hand away with the paddle which hurt almost as much. I held my hand then and sobbed. She leant down and kissed my mouth.

"There. That's pretty. I'll do your clit at the end but not now or you'll be useless to me." I crossed my legs without thinking and she laughed.

"You think that will stop me. I can pierce anywhere I damn well please. Are you going to stop me? Answer me!"

"No."

"So why do you think that crossing your legs like that will help you?"

"I didn't....I just...." "You just aren't ready to give yourself to me yet are you? I will keep you down here until you are as willing to do what I say as I think you should be. I'm going to get us some food now .You stay there and don't move. I mean a muscle. Put your arms out as if you're bound." I did.

"And your legs." I did that too.

"Can I speak please?"

"No."

"But..."

"I said no." I desperately needed the toilet and it looked like I was going to have to wet the bed which I had done before but I hated it. She laughed a horrible laugh. I wet the bed after a while as I couldn't hold it.

"I hope that doesn't burn you while I'm gone." She left me and I knew she had security camera trained on me. I stayed exactly where I was wishing that she had bound me because resisting an itch was a lot easier if you had no choice but this was agonizing trying to keep still. I managed it though and she came back.

"Get in that shower and clean yourself up." She dragged me over and threw me in and I showered in the dark. I heard her changing the bed which she did on a regular basis and she came to get me. She wrapped a blanket round me and pulled me up to the table. We ate a small meal. When I had eaten she pulled the stool to a space in the middle of the room and I was in an empty space. She then started cracking the whip at me from all round the room. It hit the tops of my arms and my inner thighs. She could hit with precision and then she hit my breasts. My instant reaction was to protect them and she snapped it at the backs of my hands so I moved them away. I was yelling out and the more I yelled the more she did it getting faster and faster as I realised she was waiting for me to stop making a noise so I did. It was hard as I muffled my pain and I counted sixty after she had heard the last noise from me. When she stopped I was stinging all over. She had hit everywhere apart from my head. She came and kissed me and my juices were flowing. I was ready to orgasm now .It had taken a while after the boy but it was back up and she felt my juice.

"You love it don't you? You love pain. I think you need another sixty till you're begging for me to stop." I knew I could take it if she was giving it but I was already in pain and I didn't particularly want anymore. She laughed as I went all submissive.

"That idea doesn't appeal to you then? Come off that thing. I want you down here." She helped me off and dragged me to the bed again on the floor. I was used to being tied up and being free it was hard not to fight back but I tried my best. She started doing something and I didn't know what and then she felt inside me with one hand and I felt her inserting something inside me. It felt cold and I didn't know what it was but I lay still and then she entered me pulling me close with my hips. It felt good but I knew she was still punishing me so I knew it wasn't all of it. I heard a buzzing and she said.

"You're going to like this." She had a dildo harness on and she started moving slowly in and out and sped up and as she was going deeper and deeper I felt a funny feeling inside and when she went deep enough an electric shock ripped through my cunt and I arched my back. It wasn't anything with high voltage. More like a strong static shock but it was enough when it was inside you. She held me there for a while whilst I thrashed about and then she let go and it stopped. I lay panting and then she started again. "No more please!" She started hitting my outer thigh with a paddle until I stopped speaking and then she carried on and did it again and again I arched my back. I tried not to move as much as I could but it wasn't enough for her and she did it again and I was as still as I could be with static electricity running through me. It was agonising but then she stopped it and she carefully entered her hand and took the receptor out too.

"Now that was submission. That is what I expect from you. Come on. Come back in." The door opened and the boy came back in. I fought the urge to pull the blindfold off and run and stayed still. This time she stayed. She held my head in her lap and I felt that she was naked.

"Now I want you to submit to him. I know that you can do it babe." I started shaking my head.

"Look you just did. I can practice a few more of those with you if you want me to?" I shook my head.

"Right. Get on with it then and no sound. Not a peep." It felt totally different having him touch me when I wasn't bound at all. The boy held my ankles and then my thighs and he entered me. I was desperate to lock him out and I clamped my muscles down against him but he rammed it in anyway and pulled my hips towards him. He started thrusting faster and faster. I was in pain from everything from before and then Mattie climbed on top of my face.

"Bring me off babe. Think about me. Don't think about him. Think only about me." I started to lick her clitoris and tried to block out what he was doing. I held her legs but she moved my hands.

"No moving. Just your mouth." I wanted to pull her closer and not being able to move my arms was being so submissive it felt like it was killing me. He withdrew and then he turned me over and I moaned a little bit and got fifteen slaps with the paddle for it. I shut up and he entered me from behind. I was bent over like a Muslim and she scooted down underneath me and I carried on with her.

"Put your arms behind your back." I did and started crying as I had to hold myself up for him. She pulled my face down in to her cunt and came right in my face.

"Lick it. Go on. Clean it up messy girl." I did and he came again and then he came and got hold of my head. He turned me round and I felt his dick right in my face. I couldn't bear the thought of giving him a blow job. I pulled away and put my hands down. I got away from him and sat up.

"What is this shit Mattie? I thought you said she would submit."

12