Forced to Submit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my mundane, clueless slut. You are never going back. Whether you enjoy it now or not, you are my slave. And that will not change."

"What if the police find us? We've probably been reported missing by now!" Anna brightened at the idea, gaining confidence.

"I don't care if the police are on a missing person case for you and Nolan. You don't realize the precautions I took, do you? You are far away from that college, and 30 miles from civilization." I sneer as her face falls and tears pool in her eyes.

"Now. I believe that you do not deserve a bed tonight. Why would I give comfort to such a disrespectful whore? Get on the hearth. I will chain you there, and if you try to fight, or move from the place I put you, I will put Nolan through torture worse than death with you watching." I yell cruelly, and Anna immediately runs to the stone hearth.

There's no fire burning, so I have no fear of her committing suicide. I walk to my chest and take out cuffs that are linked by chains. I bind my slave tightly, and tie her leash to a peg on the wall. I then walk to my wardrobe, where I strip out of my clothes. I decide to leave nothing on. My slave stares at me in fear as I approach her, my only partially erect dick hanging between my legs.

"Do you like what you see, slut? I think my cock likes that little outfit too. It's making it hard." I laugh when she tries her best to turn away. She is kneeling on the hearth, right at dick level. "Suck it. If you try to bite even a little bit, I will beat you. Don't think I won't."

Anna trembles as I walk directly in front of her. She parts her lips a tiny bit and places them on my cockhead. I slap her face, hard, and she opens her mouth more. I grab the back of her head and thrust into her mouth. She yells a little bit and chokes as I feel my cock entering her throat.

I let go of her head after about ten more seconds and take out my cock. She is gasping, doubled over. "What? You've never deepthroated a cock before?"

"No, I haven't." She gasps. I stare at her disapprovingly.

"Such a disappointment. Well, that's two more minutes added to your punishment tomorrow for being a bad slut." I say, walking over to my bed. I lay down and put my hand on my semi-erect dick. I jerk off, and my slave is disgusted by me. Right before I climax, I get up and walk over to my slave. I pump with my hands a few more times.

With a happy sigh, my cum shoots from my hard cock. It lands all over Anna's face and dress. After I am done, she begins to cry. I caress her cheek, then go to my bed. I fall asleep quickly, contemplating just how I will punish my slave tomorrow.

Anna's Point of View

I wake up aching, my shoulder pressed to something hard. Memories of the day before rush back to me, and I try my best to choke down a scream. I sit up, blinking groggily. I'm still in the disgusting outfit that the perv put me in yesterday.

I feel something on my face and realize that it's his jizz. I'm horrified, how could a man be so disgusting and vile?! My eyes widen when I see him in an armchair about 5 feet from the hearth where I sit. He smiles and walks over, straightening out his grey suit..

"And how are you today, my slave?" He asks quietly, bending down. I narrow my eyes angrily.

He reaches out and caresses my cheek with his hand. I try to jerk away, but I can't move much. He chuckles and walks around me to the wall. He unhooks my leash (who the hell puts leashes and collars on people?!) and unchains my feet. My hands are still chained tightly behind my back.

"Stand up. Don't move." He orders, going to the chest he got the cuffs and chains out of. I grudgingly obey, knowing that he has Nolan. I won't let him hurt Nolan.

"You look so much better with something in your mouth." He walks back to me as he's saying this, one of those disgusting gags in his hand. He put it in my mouth, forcing it into an O shape. He clasps it behind my head, then grabs my leash again.

"Come with me, whore." He says lightly, tugging at the leash. I follow, still staring angrily at him. We walk down hallways, finally arriving near the place that I was kept in a cell. We walk through a door and down a flight of stairs. We arrive in front of another door that looks to be made of metal.

The man types the code into the keypad. I look over his shoulder, memorizing the code. 37024. I repeat it over and over in my head as we walk through the now open door. I see what is in the room and scream, long and hard. Even the gag can't hold back the noise as tears stream down my cheeks.

Nolan hangs, bloody and defeated on the wall opposite us. He is slumped over, relying solely on the chains around his wrists to hold him up. He is spreadeagled, thick chains drilled into the wall surrounding his ankles and wrists. Things litter the floor beneath him, torture devices and blood. The room is dimly lit, but I can see everything.

"Anna?" Nolan asks, his voice raw and scratchy. Probably from screaming, I realize with a jolt.

I'm here, Nolan, oh god, I'm here. Is what I want desperately to say. But I can't say anything, no words of comfort, nothing.

"Yes, the whore is here." The man says, bored sounding. I can't keep referring to him as the man, but I refuse to call him my master.

"What have you done to her?" Nolan asks, trying to look angry, but he doesn't.

"I'm sure that she's thinking the same thing about you. And I haven't done any real harm. I am disappointed by the fact that she can't deepthroat, though." The man replies, flashing a smile. He grabs a chair from the corner, putting it about 5 feet from Nolan. I am forced to follow.

"Kneel, or I will hurt him." He orders, and I hastily kneel on the concrete floor beside his chair.

"Anna, it's okay, it's gonna be okay." Nolan is trying desperately to reassure me, but his chest is heaving and he looks like he's been through hell.

"I'm sure that she doesn't believe that.. Look at the state of you!" The man ties my leash to the chair, getting up. He walks up to Nolan, professional looking interest showing on his face.

"At least I don't get kicks out of forcing innocent girls to be slaves!" Nolan yells. The man tuts disapprovingly.

"Such a disrespectful tone. How rude." He says, then looks over at me.

"I am going to take out this gag. If you try to talk to anyone but me, his face will look just like his chest." The man threatens, and I nod. He takes out the gag, looking into my eyes. "You may speak, slave"

"Thank you." I can't believe I just thanked someone for taking out a gag! "Please, don't make your guards hurt him. He did you no wrong."

"Ah, but he did. He tried to yell at me, and he tried to get to you." The man grins widely. How can he enjoy this?!

"Please, stop it!" I say as he turns from me, back to Nolan. He stops and turns back.

"Would you rather it be you?" He growled, and I gasp. I can take the pain. Nolan won't have to! I can save him.

I push back my shoulders, tilting my chin up. "Yes." I respond, as bravely as I can.

"No!!" Nolan screams, straining against the bonds. The man grins sickeningly. He turns to Nolan and takes the ball gag I used to have in, forcing it into Nolan's mouth and securing it.

"Very well." The man said, his eyes full of insane happiness. Nolan is still struggling, but it's no use. I take a deep breath, preparing for the worst. Instead of coming at me with the knife, the man sits down in the chair and unties the leash.

"Bend over my lap." He orders coldly. I obey, shuddering at what he will do. My legs hang off one end, and my stomach rests on the slight gap between his legs. I hear Nolan's muffled screams as the man pushes up my dress, exposing everything from my stomach down.

His hand wanders down between my legs. "Spread your legs, and if I hit a pleasurable spot, moan. Don't try to hide it, or I will carve out Nolan's stomach."

I quickly do what I am asked. I can't deny that this treatment, getting treated like a cheap slut, getting used in front of Nolan by this man, it turns me on. I wouldn't want it for the rest of my life, but it is very erotic. I can never admit it, though.

The man can tell, because as he moves his hand closer to my entrance, he can feel that I'm wet. He chuckles, putting a finger on my clit. He begins to roll it between his fingers, and I moan into his leg, just a little bit. I'm confused when his hand leaves my pussy. What is he doing now?

I don't wonder for long. I feel one of his cool hands pushing apart my buttcheeks. I begin to panic inwardly. I've never been even touched there! What is he going to do? His hand that isn't holding apart my buttcheeks begins to get close to my anus.

A single finger begins to circle the puckered entrance, and without warning, he enters me. I feel strange, completely violated. He pushes as deep as his finger can go, and I scream out. He pulls out, but before I can regain my composure, smashes two fingers into my asshole.

The pain is horrible. I feel like my ass is being ripped in two. He buries them to his hand, and I scream, long and hard. I can tell that Nolan is struggling even harder, even though my eyes are screwed shut.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, my little slave. It's okay, it's fine." The man talks in a soothing voice and I stop screaming, though I am still shaking.

His fingers leave my ass, and he wipes them on my sheer dress. He pushes me into a standing position and gets up. "Do not go anywhere." He orders.

He goes over to a table on one of the walls, grabbing something that he hides from me. He sits back down, and I lay across his lap again when he orders me to. My asscheeks are spread once again, and I prepare for the worst.

Something enters my asshole, but it's too thick to be a finger. Something crosses my mind. Anal plug! Disgusting! I yell out a little bit, but it doesn't hurt quite as much as the fingers and doesn't go very deep. He has another thing, and I feel his fingers beginning to work on my clit. I moan, barely noticing when he puts the other thing on my pussy entrance.

He shoves it into me, deep, and I scream at the top of my lungs. It's a dildo, it must be. It's quite thick, and it's long. I can feel it close to my cervix. The man keeps pushing on it. making it go in the entire way. I moan as he continues to work on my clit.

I am nearing an orgasm from all of this, but I can't, no, I can't. I can't let this creep think he's giving me enough pleasure for me to orgasm. I hear the audible click of a button and the dildo starts to vibrate deep within me. I moan and moan, the vibrator bringing me to the edge. My body tenses, and I hear the man begin to chuckle, not removing his hand from my clit.

An orgasm rockets through my body, making me moan and arch my back as cum squirts from my pussy. The man laughs, putting the vibrator on higher speed. I keep moaning, I can't help it. This feels so good!

The man continues for ten minutes, and finally, another violent orgasm erupts. I am shaking and sweating, and at this point, I'm bucking my hips towards the vibrator. I would never act like this if I could stop. But I can't. Finally, the vibrator is removed from my now gaping pussy. The anal plug is also removed.

"Lick this clean, now. Like you want to." The man orders, sticking the dildo in front of my face. I hesitate, but then glance up at Nolan's broken form. I open my mouth and he shoves it in. I put my hands on it and lick it clean, hating the pungent smell and taste of my cum.

"Good. Do you want to be done, slave?" The man asks in a kind voice, turning me over so that I'm sitting in his lap. I nod, and then lose it. Everything that's happened in just the past two days builds up inside me and I can't hold it back. I collapse into a mess of tears and sobs, burying my face in his chest. He strokes my hair, holding me close, as if I am a frightened child that just woke up from a nightmare.

I cry for a good five minutes, then compose myself. I want to get away from the man's embrace, but for fear of him hurting Nolan, I stay where I am. He gets up, my body still in his muscled arms. He sets me lightly on the ground in a standing position and grabs my leash.

I stare up at Nolan, who is also crying. I open my mouth to assure him that I still love him, but the man gives me a warning look and pulls hard on my leash. I give Nolan a quick look of apology, then follow the man out of the room. We go up the stairs in silence, walking all the way back to the man's bedroom without speaking a word.

"I'm sorry you had to see Nolan like that. Do you want to take a shower?" The man asks, and I nod.

"Follow." He orders, and I obey. We walk into a room that's off of the bedroom. The bathroom is incredible. A bath the size of a large hot tub sits in the corner. Filling up half of the room is a shower. It has glass walls separating us from it. It looks to be the size of a small swimming pool.

The man walks into the shower, still dressed, leading me by the leash. The shower looks awesome. There is a ledge all along the wall opposite me. It's pretty much a room, with white tile walls and floor. Shower heads line all the walls but the glass one.

The man drops the leash, stripping off his clothes and throwing them out of the open door. He strips me and I feel weird, but I let him. He keeps on my collar and leash, closing and locking the shower door. I feel good to be free of the revealing, jizz-covered clothing. Then, I realize that I am even more revealed now.

The man walks all around the room, turning on all of the showers. There is a dry patch in the middle, and drains all over the floor. We are standing in the dry patch now. I allow myself to be led beneath one of the showers, and it feels amazing. I sigh as the warm, almost hot water washes all over my body, including my now sore pussy.

The man hooks my leash onto the shower head, so that I can barely move. "You're so gorgeous." He leans close to me, kissing and biting my neck.

"Do you love me?" He asks, straightening up, and I stare at him for a second.

"No, I don't." I reply curtly.

"Shame. It must be hard not loving someone who's so intimate with you." He says softly, his hands wandering over my body. I tense up, not wanting him near me. "You'll learn to, though."

"I hope I don't." I stare into his eyes, my gaze steely.

"You know what? Tomorrow, I shall give you a treat." He smiles, his white teeth blinding.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my confusion showing obviously in my eyes.

"My other slaves would love you. You've got such a sexy body." He purrs, pulling my body to his. I gasp, feeling his hardening erection on my stomach. He looks down at me, leaning his mouth to my ear. "I think I'll let them have you tomorrow. I won't make you watch while I torture Nolan. Would you like that, whore?"

My stomach tightens. "You mean like...sex with other women? And why should you keep torturing Nolan?"

The man slams me into the shower wall, hard. I gasp, wondering what he will do. His face, contorted with rage, is right in front of mine. His hands are pinning my wrists to the wall, shoving them hard against the steamy tile.

"Listen closely. If you don't want Nolan to be shot in the head, you will obey these instructions. Every sentence you say to me must end or begin by addressing me as Master. Failing to do so will result in 20 lashes with a metal tipped whip for Nolan and you each. Secondly, you will participate in any activity, with any gender if I order you to. Same punishment for failing this task. Lastly, if you want to stay alive, if you want Nolan to remain breathing, you will never, ever look me in the eye unless I tell you to. You are a slutty whore, a worthless slave, a fucking dog. ACT LIKE ONE!!"

He screams all of this, outrage laced into every word. I tremble, casting my eyes down fearfully. For the first time, I grovel and I mean it. "Master, please don't hurt me. I will never disrespect you, Master. Please, don't hurt him, Master!" I yell this, so afraid, more afraid than I have ever been in my whole life.

Hot tears roll down my face as I continue to beg. Finally, the grip on my wrists goes away. I dare not look up. I stay standing beneath the shower stream, still as a statue, eyes downcast. I don't try to push my Master away when he soaps me down. When he takes out my braid and washes my hair. Even when he fondles my breasts and sticks a finger up into my sore, used pussy.

"You are being very obedient. I like this." Master says as he takes off my collar. He turns off the water of the shower and wraps me in a fluffy towel. He dries me and himself off, and we walk out of the shower. Standing before the mirror, my eyes still downcast, he blowdries my hair.

When I am all dry, he speaks. "Get on the ground and crawl at my heels, slave."

I do what I am told immediately. He walks to the bed. "You may look at me until I tell you not to."

I look up into his eyes, speaking quietly, "Thank you for washing me, Master."

"Of course, my beauty," Master responds. Ugh, I hate referring to him like that. But I have to protect myself. And Nolan.

"Master, what am I going to do tomorrow?" I ask, trying to sound genuinely curious. I must do a good job, because he looks down at me like a person would look at a child who just asked why the sky is blue.

"You, my darling, are going to have a special day tomorrow. First of all, you will be able to have breakfast." When Master mentions breakfast, my stomach grumbles. I haven't eaten since I was kidnapped.

Master continues, "And then, while I go off to see Nolan, I will let my other slaves come in to see you. I am going to let them do anything they want with your body. They are...creative. They will have three hours alone with you."

"I've never done anything like that, Master." I say nervously.

"It's alright, my whore. Soon, you will learn to appreciate any form of intimacy. Now, I believe you have some things to apologize for." Master's gaze hardens, his mouth becomes a straight line.

"I'm sorry for being angry the first time I saw you, Master. I didn't know the things you could offer me, Master. I'm sorry for saying that I did not love you, and for fighting against you, Master." I say, my eyebrows crinkled up worriedly.

"Good. Are you willing to be my slave now?" Master asks, "I will not harm you for answering honestly. But I can tell if you lie, and lying is punished."

"Well, Master, I still am not quite sure. I want to be free, but I won't deny that this excites me, and I...like it." I stammer. I'm being honest to myself now, too. "I think the Master slave thing is very erotic, but I don't think I could spend my whole life like this, Master."

"You will want to soon. Thank you for being honest. You will be able to sleep on the bed tonight." Master says, and I nod. "Get at the bottom of the bed, curl up like you're a dog."

I do as I'm told as Master climbs into the covers. I soon drift off into sleep, my brain analyzing everything that has happened today. 'Tomorrow, I'll try to be submissive, for Nolan. But I'll never let myself break.' I tell myself firmly as I fall into deep sleep.

12