Forced to Take My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

"Mom?" I took another step towards her, "You okay?"

"Your mom's just fine," a deep voice said behind me, "In fact, she's real fine!"

I spun around and dropped the flashlight at the sight of a large man dressed all in black, including, despite the heat, a ski mask, leaning against the wall.

*****

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, "Who the fuck are you?"

"If I wanted you to know who I was, I wouldn't be wearing a mask, now would I? " he shrugged, "But seeing we're going to get to know each other pretty well, just call me, I don't know, Glen will do."

Even through my shock, I noticed the guy's voice was weird, abnormally deep and sort of mechanical. Again, my mind working faster than I would have thought it could, I was reminded of the voice distorter I had bought at the Halloween store a couple of years ago when I'd dressed as a ghoul.

"Mark, sit down." Mom said, softly from behind me.

"Yeah, Mark," Glen pointed at the recliner, "Go sit down."

"Fuck you." I snapped, taking a step towards him, "You better get the hell out..."

"Mark!" Mom called out, "Listen to him! He..."

She stopped, but I didn't need her to finish the sentence as Glen lifted his sweatshirt to show the handle of a gun protruding from his belt. I stopped in my tracks and he nodded.

"Good boy, trying to stick up for your mommy, but why don't you listen to what she says and take a seat?"

I looked over at mom, who nodded at me and started to go over to sit next to her on the couch.

"In the chair."

I hesitated and mom pointed, "Go over there, Mark." She gave me a forced smile, "It'll be okay, just do what he says."

"O...okay."

My legs were trembling as I walked over and sat down in the recliner and Glen laughed, "You do listen to mommy, don't you?" he pointed over at her, "Then again, I would have done anything my mother wanted if she looked like that."

Neither of us said anything and looking over at me, he asked, "You like how your mother looks, Mark?"

"I..." I couldn't answer. Between the situation itself and this guy asking me what I thought of mom I had no doubt he had been staring at us and...

"I asked you a question." Reaching down he tapped the handle of the gun, "See here's the deal, we're going to have some fun tonight, Mark. In fact I bet you're going to have just the kind of fun the two of you have been dying for."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mom asked, "Look, you have my wallet and I told you there's no more..."

"You speak when spoken to." Glen told her harshly. "Right now I'm talking to your son."

Mom looked as if she were going to continue, but stopped.

"That's better and don't worry honey, that pretty little mouth will be busy soon enough."

I felt a stab of fear through my stomach, "Don't hurt her." I told him.

"You are a good boy." He nodded approvingly, "A real mama's boy, aren't you?"

"No, I..."

"Bet you wanna be your mother's boy." He laughed nastily, "Take good care of her."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mom asked.

"Oh, please," Glen waved his hand at her, "I've been watching the two of you. You're real close aren't you?"

"My husband's going to be home any minute now." Mom said quickly, "You..."

"Oh, no, your lame old man is gone for the next few days. Like I said I've been watching and you're a real cock tease aren't you mommy?"

"No I'm not."

"No? What's with that little bikini and all those little dresses you've been wearing lately? And funny how much you like to show off for your little boy! Hell today I thought you were going to blow him by the pool!"

Holy shit, he had been watching us! Mom shook her head, and said, "I don't like what you're trying to say."

"No? You don't like hearing the truth? That you want to fuck your son you little whore?"

"Hey watch..." I began, but stopped when he swung around on me. "And you'd love it if she did wouldn't you? Probably jerk off to her don't you?"

"You're sick." I told him, but could feel myself blushing.

"Me? I'm not the one who wants to fuck my mother," He laughed loudly, "But I'm going to like watching you fuck yours."

"What?" Mom and I both exclaimed at the same time.

"You heard me; I told you we were going to play a game. I've been watching and I want to see you both get what you want, each other."

"I...I don't want to..."

"Oh, you do." Glen told me, "And hey, I don't blame you, she's fucking hot! Pretty, nice body." He pointed at me, "You want that body don't you?"

Before I could answer he turned to mom, "Take your robe off."

"I won't!" Mom declared, "You..." she stopped when he tapped the gun.

"Listen to me both of you; you will do what I say." He pointed at her, "You, you little slut are going to fuck your son."

"I won't do it!" I yelled, "You..."

"Fine," he said with a shrug, "Then I'll tie you up and you can watch me fuck her. But I figure the other way we all get what we want." He turned back to mom, "Now, take off your robe."

"Mom don't," I said, shaking my head.

Mom stared at me for a moment, then standing up, reached down and untied her robe. I looked over to see Glen watching her. He had pushed himself away from the wall and was now standing behind the chair between the couch and where I was sitting.

He was too far away for me to leave the chair and reach him before he would see me. The best I could do was hope that he wasn't really going to hurt us and the only thing he wanted was...My heart skipped a beat when my stunned mind finally acknowledged the thought he wanted to watch my mother have sex with me!

Across from me Mom had untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. I swallowed hard when I saw what she had on beneath it. Mom was wearing a black bra the cups of which were lace and even from across the room I could see the shadow of her nipples behind the thin material. The bra was accompanied by a matching black thong that was little more than string with a patch of lace between her legs.

"You always wear lingerie when your home with your son?" Glen asked, "You still going to deny it?"

"I like feeling sexy." Mom said with her head down.

"Oh, you're sexy alright, isn't she Mark?

He turned to me and when I shrugged, raised his voice, "Answer me!"

At that volume his voice sounded even stranger and I was sure he was using some type of voice box. That thought disturbed me because it meant it might be someone we knew. He had said he'd been watching us. My thoughts were cut off when I saw him take a step towards mom.

"Yes, she's sexy." I blurted out.

"Good boy." Glen lowered his voice, "See, that's all I want tonight, some honesty from both of you." He pointed at Mom, "Turn around, show your son that fine ass of yours."

Mom hesitated long enough for him to sigh and reach for his waistband, then bringing her hands up, placed them in her hair and raised her arms over her head. As she took her long red hair up with her hands, she turned around slowly, and despite our frightening predicament, my eyes immediately found her ass.

The thong was little more than a string between the cheeks of her ass and I couldn't help but notice how round and firm looking her ass was. Sensing Glen staring at me, I forced my eyes upward and took in the smooth creamy skin of mom's back. Not wanting to look as if I was indeed looking more than I should be I dropped my gaze, but not before catching a quick look at the backs of mom's long well shaped legs.

"Yeah, my mom dressed like that when we were alone at night." He grunted, glancing my way he asked, "Hey Mark, you think your mother has nice tits?"

As he spoke he came around the chair and sat down in it, putting him between us.

"She...she's my mom and I..."

"I know who she is, now answer the question."

"You're sick, you know that right?" Mom asked him as she turned back around to face us.

"You're wearing Victoria secret and sitting on your son's lap and I'm sick?" he laughed, "Okay maybe I am, but I can admit it. Now shut up, so Mark can answer."

Play a long; I told myself, something will happen to get us out of this.

"Uh, yeah she has a nice chest." I answered.

"Nice chest? What are you twelve? Tell me you think your mom has nice tits."

"My...mother has nice tits." I said softly, looking away from her as I spoke.

"Ever see them?"

"No."

"Look over here when you speak." Glen demanded. When I did as he said he asked, "Want to see them?"

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Liar, you stare at them all the time." He wagged his finger at me, "Remember I've been watching and whenever she isn't looking at you, you're fucking gawking at her. Now I told you the rules are you answer honestly and do what I say. Now tell me you want to see your mother's tits."

"Just say it, even if it's not true." Mom said, "Just give him what he wants."

"Just what I want?" The mask had a thin film over the eyes to protect them from bad weather, but I could sense him rolling them behind it. "But, whatever, that's some good advice from your slutty mom over there, you just play along." He paused, "So, Mark want to see mommy's tits?"

"I...okay I guess." I muttered as my heart started pounding at the thought I really wouldn't mind seeing them, but could think of a thousand better scenarios to do so.

"Better than that!" he shouted, "You two aren't stupid and you know what I want so fucking give it to me! You both want it so act like you do!" he put his hand on the gun and looking at me said, "Now answer my question like one of the kids in those stupid porns you watch when their mother wants to fuck them."

I felt my heart skip a beat at the same time my face flushed deep red. How the hell did this guy know what I watched on my lap top? I always had my blinds down, had he hacked us somehow? Worse was the stunned look on mom's face when he said it.

"I'm waiting."

Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I said, "I really want to see my mother's tits."

"Ask her, I bet she'll show them to you."

"Enough. " Mom said.

"A minute ago you said play along." He told her. "Listen to your own advice. Now go ahead Mark, ask mommy to show you her pretty titties."

I looked helplessly at mom who after looking into my eyes gave me a slight nod. "Go ahead, Mark, its okay."

"Mark, what happened to baby?" he laughed.

Mom stared hard at him and again I wondered how close this guy had gotten to us to know this.

"Baby," Mom said, while still looking at him, "Your mother will do anything for you, all you have to do is ask."

"Oh, I like that!" he clapped his hands. Gesturing to me, he added, "Now that should make you stop being such a wuss, follow mommy's example and let's go."

"Mom," I began my voice trembling, "C...can I see your tits?

Mom's answer was to reach behind her and unhook her bra. I could feel my pulse pounding in my temples as she slowly slid the straps from her shoulders and after a brief pause, tossed the bra on the floor.

"Oh." I whispered unable to help it at the sight of my mother's bare breasts.

They were even more amazing than I had envisioned them. Even though they were large, they were still high and proud. Her breasts were smooth and milky white with the only color being the light pink of her nipples. I noticed her nipples were hard and barely heard Glen whistle,

"Damn, your mother's got some nice tits, doesn't she?"

"Yes." I said without thinking as my eyes stayed focused on her nipples.

"Now is that anyway to show your son your tits? Come on, mom, show those babies off!"

Mom sighed and cupping her tits, lifted them higher. To my surprise she started caressing her nipples with her thumbs and I saw she was breathing heavier as she did.

"That's it! But I think you're too far away, go over to your son and let him get a nice close look at them."

Still holding her tits up, Mom slowly walked over to me. I sat there with my mouth open as she stood between my legs. Her tits were little more than a foot from my face and to my amazement I felt my cock stiffening between my legs. Again I lowered my eyes, but only to be confronted with the smooth skin of her stomach and worse, the patch of lace between her thighs.

"You like those tits, Mark?"

Not trusting my voice, I nodded.

"Tell her you want to suck on them!"

"I...I can't!"

My words came out in a pathetic whimper as even with an armed intruder sitting ten feet away from me, I couldn't imagine my tongue on those nipples.

"Mom, you better talk to your son, because I'm getting ready to take over for him and fuck you myself."

Releasing her tits, mom put her hands on my shoulders and leaning over, placed her lips at my ear.

"Baby, listen to me. This guy is sick, but I think if we do what he wants, we'll be okay."

"But..." I trailed off at the sight of Mom's tits now inches from my face.

"Mark, he's armed and I don't want to give him a reason. I...if I have to do something dirty tonight I would rather it be with you, not him."

"You're my mother." I whispered and honestly at that point I felt I was trying to convince myself of that fact.

"I know and that's why he's sick, this is what he wants and..." she paused when that deep voice called out,

"As much as I like looking at that fine ass, you better get sonny boy to play along, before I show him how it's done."

Mom tensed up, but her voice in my ear was calm. "Mark, do you really watch those videos?"

"I...yes, I...I'm sorry mom, but that doesn't mean I want..."

"Then what we're going to do is pretend we're in one, okay?" she caused me to gasp when I felt her tongue graze my ear. "You and I are going to play our own game; we're going to act like strangers playing a dirty game and do what he wants."

"I don't think I can." I said even as I felt my now hard cock straining against my shorts.

"Just think of me as a sexy older woman and not your mom." She said, "You can do it, baby, you have to."

"But dad..." I whispered.

"Will never know, no one will, just our little secret." This time it was her lips that touched me, placing a soft kiss just below my ear. "Just relax, let me take care of you and we'll worry about everything else later, okay?"

Let me take care of you. Those words were spoken in that purr she had been using lately and a soft moan escaped me when her lips again found my flesh, but this time lower on my neck.

"Times up! Either he sucks your tits or..."

"How about he gives his mother a nice kiss first?" Mom asked, looking back at him, "Cut the kid some slack and let me get him relaxed, okay?"

"Kiss?" he paused, "Fine, but take his shirt off first." He laughed, "That way you can be nipple to nipple.

Reaching down, Mom grabbed my shirt and whispered, "Come on, baby, arms up!"

Trying to do as mom had said and pretend, I did the best I could to forget about the stranger in our house and lifted my arms up for her. Mom slipped my shirt over my head and after giving me a wink, started rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

"Oh, my baby has been working out hasn't he? Hmmm" she purred, "Is the rest of you as hard as these muscles?"

Behind her Glen clapped his hands and called out, "That's much better! You're a real sport mom! Course we all know this is what you wanted anyway!"

Ignoring him, Mom slid her hands up my chest one more time and then taking my face in her hands, leaned forward and pressed those soft full lips to mine. I whimpered as she kissed me, and then gasped when she leaned further and I felt her nipples pressing into my chest.

Although my lips hadn't responded, mom moaned in her throat and working her arms around my shoulders pulled me closer to her. She kissed me harder, and then whispered against my face, "Kiss me back, baby, and put your arms around my waist, remember, just like the movies"

Mom returned to kissing me and this time I tentatively returned it, my lips pushing against hers. Mom purred again and worked her lips back and forth across mine. As I started kissing her harder, I put my arms around her waist and placing my hand on her warm back slid it up through her long hair.

"Hmmm-mmm," Mom encouraged as her lips pressed hard against mine.

She rocked side to side causing her hard nipples to slide across my chest and whispered, "Close your legs."

I did as she asked, and she swung her legs onto the chair on either side of mine so she was straddling me on the chair.

"Nice touch, hey mom, you guys sure you haven't done this before!"

I tensed up at the sound of his voice and mom said softly, "Just me, baby, just focus on me. You're doing just fine." She returned to kissing me and I gasped when her tongue darted out and pushed against my lips. I parted them and Mom sighed as her tongue entered my mouth and caressed mine.

She was now rocking front to back, grinding her hips in my lap and even through her thong and my shorts I could feel the heat between her legs. Her hard nipples were poking into my chest and she was now moaning softly as her tongue played against mine.

"Yeah, work him up, mom! Bet it isn't the first time he's been hard for you!"

Mom's hands had slipped between us and were rubbing my chest again and I felt a sense of the surreal come over me as my mother gave me the equivalent of a lap dance while some guy with a gun watched.

"Grab her ass!"

His tone was firmer than before and recalling his words that he was done playing, I dropped my hand down mom's back until I was cupping the cheeks of her ass. Mom gasped when I gave them a hard squeeze and so did I at how firm her ass really was. She ground harder into my lap and I had no doubt she could feel how hard I was. We were both sweating and it added to the sensation of our now slick chests rubbing together.

"Okay, enough making out, Mark, tell your mother you want to suck her tits."

Mom sat back on my lap, and once again cupped her breasts. I stared longingly at them, but couldn't move.

"Let's go Mark!" I was aware of movement and saw him get up. Coming over, he pushed the lamp off the end table and sat on it, so he was only a couple of feet to our left. "Say it!"

"Mom....can I..."

"I said tell her, don't ask her!" he said forcefully. "You're taking your mother, not asking permission!"

Just like the movies, I told myself, but remained silent. I jumped as leaning over, Glen swung his hand and slapped mom's ass, hard. She cried out and I immediately blurted, "Mom, put your fucking tit in my mouth!"

"Oh, perfect!" he laughed.

"Yes, baby!" Mom said softly and leaning forward pushed her right tit into my face.

Feeling like a drowning man going down for the last time, I opened my mouth and quickly sucked her hard pink nipple into it.

"Oh, yes." Mom purred and started rocking again.

"You like your son sucking your tits, you little slut?"

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as I swirled my tongue around her hard nub, "I love my baby, sucking my tits! I want him to have anything he wants!"

I switched and as I sucked on her other nipple, Mom wrapped her arms around me and played with my hair.

"Tongue it; I want to see your tongue on that nipple."

I obediently opened my mouth and despite my nervousness, made a show of tracing a slow wet circle around mom's swollen flesh.

"Yeah, that looks good." Glen said softly, "The two of you look hot together, shit I jerked off watching at the pool today and this is even better!"

Mom grabbed my wrist and brought my hand to her other breast. I rolled her nipple between my fingertips and her moan sent a shiver through me. Either she was one hell of an actress or...

"Pinch it! Make her squeal!"

I shook my head around her nipple, but when Glen raised his hand to slap her ass again, I gave her a hard pinch. Mom yelped, and with a laugh he said, "Do it again." I did as he said and she yelped louder this time. I took that nipple gently into my mouth and started playing with the other. Without him asking I gave it a light pinch, but mom yelped as if I had done it much harder.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers