Forced to Take My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

"You getting nice and wet mommy?" he asked, "You all worked up grinding on your son's cock?"

"Yes," she moaned as I continued to work her nipples.

"Is he hard for his mommy?"

"Oh, very hard." She purred causing me to blush.

"Hey Mark, she right? You nice and hard for your slut mother?"

"Yeah," I moaned around her nipple as she started moving her hips in circles around my trapped cock.

"So you got your hot mother almost naked and willing to do anything you want. What do you want her to do, Mark?"

I knew what he wanted me to say because the image of my mother on her knees at the pool surged into my mind. I envisioned the mother son fantasy movies I had watched and thought of those sons getting blow jobs from their horny mothers. But they were actors, not real blood and...

"Answer me, what do you want mommy to do for you?"

I had leaned away from her nipples and looking up into her face, saw she was as flushed as I was and her red hair was beginning to stick to her sweat slicked cheeks. Again she gave me a wink, "Go ahead, baby, tell mommy what you want."

"You want her to suck your cock don't you? Want her to get on her knees and use that nasty mouth on you."

"Yes." I said simply.

"Not good enough, tell her!"

"Mom, I want you to..."

"Better!" he snarled.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock!" I snapped, my nerves lending force to my words.

"I'd love to." Mom said with a convincing smile. She slid off of my lap and stood in front of me, before making a show of slowly dropping to her knees. "I've been dying to suck my son's cock."

"Bet you have, you pig!"

Mom placed her hands on my chest and tongued my nipple. Another shiver went through me and I moaned when her right hand dropped into my lap and squeezed my aching cock through my shorts.

"Hard?"

"Oh, yes." She purred, "Nice and hard for your mother, aren't you baby?"

I looked into her blue eyes as she tongued my nipple. I could feel her soft tits against my stomach and moaned, "Oh, yes."

"Then let's see it! Get his pants off and suck that cock!"

Mom lowered her head, her tongue trailing down my stomach. As she licked and sucked the skin just above my waist band, she deftly unsnapped my shorts and pulled my zipper down. My body was trembling as she reached around to my sides and pushed my shorts and underwear down.

"Lift up."

I lifted my hips and mom quickly tugged my pants down past my knees. My swollen cock sprang free and Glen exclaimed, "Fuck, he is hard!"

Even though he should have been my main concern, I was more caught up in mom's reaction to my cock. Her blue eyes not only widened, but she ran the tip of her tongue across her lips and whispered, "Oh, goddamn." I looked down and felt a sick thrill go through me at the sight of my fairly sizable cock, hard and dripping inches from my mother's face.

"You like that cock, mom" he mocked, "You want to taste your son?"

"I..." Mom started to reach for my cock, and then stopped. "If he tells me to."

"Wow, have you played this game before?" He clapped his hands again, "You heard her, Mark."

I avoided looking at him and staring down at my dick positioned in front of my mother, I lost all form of control, "Mom, put my cock in your mouth."

"Stroke it first." He told her, "I want to see you play with it." He looked over at me, "That okay, Mark? Wouldn't it be better if mommy teases you a little?"

My answer turned into a groan when Mom grabbed my cock at the base and gave it a squeeze. I moaned again as a thick stream of pre cum squirted out and mom stroked me. My hips jerked when she reached the sensitive head and rubbed her palm across it, getting a handful of my sticky fluid.

She worked her now slick hand up and down and at this point I was barely aware of our perverted captor sitting next to me, all I could focus on was the sight of mom's slender fingers wrapped around my thick, glistening shaft.

Mom brought her other hand up and I whimpered as she massaged my balls while stroking me. Her eyes were fixed on my cock and were wide and bright. There was a look on her face just like the women in those movies, a look of desire.

"How's your boy's hard cock feel?"

"Amazing," she said quietly.

"It's a nice big one isn't it? Bet it's harder than your husband's." He laughed, "How's that feel Mark? You like getting a hand job from mom?"

"I...Oh!" I moaned loudly as sitting up, Mom let my cock go, but grabbing her tits, wrapped them around it

"Your slutty mother is into this!" Glen shook his head, "I didn't even think of that! Go ahead and tit fuck her."

Mom had already started to bounce causing my hard cock to slide between her soft tits. I moaned and thrust my hips watching her tits get wet from my oozing cock. Mom lowered her head and the next time my cock slid through flicked her tongue across the head.

"Oh!" I moaned, causing a laugh from beside me.

I thrust my hips hard and parting her lips, mom let the head of my cock slide between them. I gasped at the sensation of her soft lips and strained to push harder, to get it further into her mouth.

"Tell her, Mark."

"Oh, please suck my cock!" I whined, "Please don't tease me, mom."

"Man, the two of you can't even pretend anymore can you?"

Mom released her tits and once again grabbing the base of my cock, slowly teased her tongue around the head before opening her mouth and taking me deep into it. I cried out at the incredible feeling of her warm wet mouth as she engulfed my cock. I gasped at the feeling of her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft, then again at the feeling of her tongue sliding out across my balls.

"Look at that! You're mother's a hell of a cock sucker!"

I could only moan like an idiot as Mom slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth. Her tongue was working back and forth across my shaft and her soft lips were pressed hard to my aching flesh. Mom reached the tip then bobbed her head in a slow steady rhythm.

"Oh, my god." I moaned which caused another laugh from our audience.

"Tell her you like it!" he said, "Tell her to keep doing it!"

I groaned, "Keep sucking my cock mom, just keep sucking it!"

"Hmm" Mom moaned around me.

Her blue eyes were fixed on mine and I noticed she was rocking back and forth as she blew me. Glen noticed as well.

"Check that out Mark, your whore of a mother is getting off on this! I bet she's soaking fucking wet! Am I right, slut?"

Mom popped my cock from her mouth and purred, "So, wet! I love sucking my son's cock!"

Mom placed her tongue alongside my shaft and slowly licked the length of it down to my balls. Ducking her head she took my them in her mouth and I cried out in pleasure as she sucked on them.

"Little pig! Your mother's a pig Mark, and you love it, right?"

"Yes!" I said, "Oh, damn, oh, that feels good!"

I was sounded like an idiot, but didn't care. Nor, if I were being honest, did I really care this was my mother sucking my cock. Even the fear of what Glen would do next was fading from my mind.

All that mattered now was my smoking hot mother's tongue was working its way up my shaft and I was yearning for her to take it back into her mouth. Mom reached the top and sticking her tongue into the slit of my dick, pulled it back, taking a trail of my pre-cum with it.

"I'm supposed to think you're acting? Damn straight you wanted to blow your kid!"

As she had since we started touching, Mom didn't even look over at him. Instead, she slurped the thin line of my sticky juice back to its source and opening her mouth wide, engulfed just the tip of my cock.

She sucked hard and I cried out at the feeling of a spurt of my pre cum squirting from my cock. She moaned and bobbed her head along my cock. I was breathing hard and at this point our intruder was completely forgotten as I watched my mother blow me.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was moaning each time she took me deep into her mouth. My hips were rocking and I could feel my thighs starting to tremble as I could feel myself starting to get close.

"Put your hand on her head, just like you've thought about."

No longer feeling the slightest urge to consider what he said, I placed both hands on the back of mom's head. She focused her eyes on me and gave me another wink as I wrapped my hands in her long red hair and pushed and pulled, guiding those amazing lips up and down my shaft.

"Tell her to suck it faster."

"I..." I closed my eyes and tried to focus through the pleasure I was receiving from the one female mouth in the world I shouldn't be in. "G...go faster."

"Better than that!" Glen raised his voice for the first time in awhile, "Tell her, and treat her like the fucking pig she is!"

Those last words had finished with what sounded like a moan and looking over I was shocked to see him rubbing his cock through his black sweat pants. I could see from the bulge he was as hard as I was.

My attention was brought back to my cock as mom had slowed her sucking down to a tease. I pumped my hips in frustration, but she pulled her head back as I did, not allowing me to push it deeper into her mouth. I moaned in frustration and now desperate to cum, snapped,

"Don't stop! Suck my cock!"

"Yes!" Glen cried out next to me, "More, like she's your slut, because she is!"

"Suck that cock!" I moaned and shoved her head down harder, "Suck that cock you dirty slut!"

Even as the words came out of my mouth, I couldn't believe I'd said them, but between my legs, Mom not only obediently bobbed her head faster, but was moaning even louder as she did. She was stroking me as well, her hand following her lips and jerking my slick cock as she blew me.

"Just like that!" I groaned, "Keep sucking me, I want to cum!"

"I love it!" The words came from next to me, "Now fuck her mouth!"

Mom stopped moving her head and wrapping my hands tighter in her hair, I thrust my hips off the chair, ramming my cock down my mother's seemingly very willing mouth.

"You like that slut?" he asked, "Like your kid fucking your mouth with that big dick? You dream about this?"

"Hmm-mm." Mom moaned

She was easily taking my cock and as I pumped it into her mouth began to move her head, driving me even deeper down her throat. I gasped for breath as I could feel cum building within my balls and getting ready to race through my cock.

I sensed movement next to me, and turning my head, saw Glen had shoved his sweat pants down and now had his large hard cock in his hand. He was pumping it slowly, his eyes fixed on my mother sucking me off. As caught up in the desire to cum as I was, my eyes sought out the gun and saw the handle sticking out near his hip, where he had moved it.

There was no way, even with him jerking off, I would be able to move that fast. His cock being out caused his presence to disturb me for the first time since mom had gotten to her knees. I was struck by the image of him telling mom to suck him next and..,

I gasped as mom rubbed my balls, and sucked even faster. I had slowed my hips, but when mom grabbed my balls harder and squeezed I pumped them wildly. I released a long desperate sounding moan at the sensation of my cock getting ready to go off.

"That's it." Glen cried out, "Cum in that little red headed whore's mouth! Give her what she wants!"

Mom gave my balls another squeeze and with a loud cry my cock exploded in her mouth. Mom squealed around it and still sucking jerked my cock. I pulled her hair harder as my cock released spurt after spurt of cum into my mother's talented mouth.

Her eyes had rolled back in her head, and she was making gurgling noises as she continued to suck. I saw a thin trail of my cum spill from the side of her mouth and slide down my cock, but she quickly slurped it back up, the next time she took me deep.

I emitted a pathetic whimper as my cock twitched and I felt the last couple of drops ooze out and across mom's tongue. Removing my cock from her mouth, she turned her head to stare at Glen who was now pumping his cock rapidly.

Mom didn't seem concerned he was doing it and turning her eyes to me, smiled and opening her mouth, let cum drool out of it and splatter on the tip of my cock. The warm sticky fluid oozed down my shaft and cocking her head slightly to the left so she was looking at him, mom lowered her head and noisily slurped the cum back into her mouth.

I moaned and jerked my hips as her soft tongue and lips slid along my cock, cleaning every drop of cum from me. Mom smacked her lips loudly as she slurped it up and I jumped at the sound of a loud cry next to me. I turned and gasped at the sight of Glen's cock erupting and shooting his cum into the air, it landed all over his shirt and I watched in morbid fascination as he continued to pump it, spraying a huge load all over himself.

When he finished he sighed, the sound seeming odd with whatever he was using to disguise his voice and whispered, "Oh, fuck that was hot! You're a lucky kid, Mark."

"Okay," Mom said softly from between my legs, "You got your rocks off, why don't you..."

"Oh, no." He laughed, "I can't go yet. I think your son should return the favor, don't you, Mark?"

I was still trying to catch my breath and as I stared at him, he continued, "Don't you think one good turn deserves another? How about you reward your mom's great blow job by licking her pussy?"

"I...okay." I said, no longer caring what happened and relieved he had jerked off rather than force my mother to do something for him.

Mom stood up in front of me and asked, "Where do you want me, baby?"

"Show him first."

Mom nodded and turning around hooked her fingers into the sides of her thong and with a sexy shimmy worked it over her hips and down her legs. As she did she bent over in front of me and my eyes widened at the sight of my mother's pink pussy winking out at me from between her thighs.

That pussy was smooth expect for a patch of fiery red hair right at the top. It was also glistening and I could see even her upper thighs were wet. Blowing me had turned her on!

"Get up and let your mother have a seat."

I forced myself to stand and had to steady myself on the chair as my knees were still weak from cumming so damn hard. Keeping my hand on the chair, I slipped my shoes off and after kicking my shorts and underwear to the side, I stepped away from the chair. I noticed Glen staring at me and blushed at the fact I was totally naked in front of him. But mom was naked as well and as she stepped passed me, I couldn't help staring at her perfect body.

Mom turned and sitting in the chair, lifted her legs and draped them over the arms, leaving her pussy completely exposed to me.

"Oh, she wants this! Show him that pussy mommy!" He laughed.

Mom spread her lips open, showing off more of her wet pink flesh and as I sank to my knees in front of her, she stroked her swollen clit with her long red fingernail.

"Say it."

"Oh, baby," Mom purred, "Come lick mommy's pussy! Make me cum!"

With a nervous glance over at our unwanted guest I saw he was still slowly stroking his semi hard cock as he started intently at us. I slid forward until I was directly between mom's legs and placing my hands on her warm firm thighs, leaned forward until her pussy as inches from my face. I took a deep breath and released a soft sigh at the forbidden scent of my mother's pussy. Mom was still holding herself open and licking my lips, I placed a soft kiss on her clit.

"Oh." Mom moaned and her hips jerked in my face.

I slipped my tongue out and slowly traced a circle around her clit and the soft moan mom emitted caused me to do it again, but faster.

"Take your time." Glen said next to me. "Slide your tongue down; get a good taste of your mother."

I left her clit and pressing my tongue against her hot wet skin, slid down through the folds of her pussy. Mom sighed and when I reached the entrance of her pussy, I closed my eyes and shoved my tongue inside her.

Mom cried out and I moaned as just as he had said, I received a mouthful of my mother's sweet juices. I pushed my tongue in deeper and swirled it around causing mom to whimper, "Oh, honey that is so nice!"

Growing bolder I moved my head, sliding my rigid tongue in and out of her.

"Look at you, tongue fucking mommy! You are a good son!"

As before the words were said around a moan and it hit me that nothing would happen to us. Glen was a voyeur, albeit a sick one with an incest fetish, but I was convinced all he wanted was a show and we would be fine.

Well fine except for the fact my mother and I had just crossed one hell of a line and we hadn't even fucked yet. That thought struck me hard and even as I continued to violate my mother's pussy with my tongue, I realized I was going to fuck mom.

There was no way this guy would leave without seeing that. That thought should have been disturbing, but instead my recently spent cock jumped between my legs. Removing my tongue from her delicious hole, I worked it back up through her soft wet lips and this time when I reached her clit I fastened my lips to it and sucked gently.

"Oh, yes, oh, baby!" Mom purred.

I looked up at her and my cock jumped again at the sight of her toying with her pink nipples rubbing them between her fingers. Her blue eyes were locked on mine and her soft lips parted as she moaned in pleasure from the touch of her son's tongue.

"Put your fingers inside her. Two of them, feel her pussy."

Still sucking her clit, I brought my hand up and slipped two fingers into her. I gasped at not only how hot and wet she was, but the way she immediately clenched her pussy around my fingers. I pumped them slowly into her, when she moaned, "Harder, baby, shove them in!"

I drove my fingers in as hard as I dared and was rewarded with a long moan and mom pumping her hips into them, pushing them even deeper. I removed my lips from her clit and swirled my tongue around it in hard fast circles.

"That's right, baby!" Mom moaned, "Lick that clit, oh, just like that!"

Mom's hips moved faster and I could feel her thigh shaking beneath the palm of my hand. I began thrusting my fingers harder, while moving my tongue as fast as I could. Between my legs my cock was rock hard and I couldn't stop imagining how good her pussy was going to feel around it.

It dawned on me that if I had thought I was a sick bastard for just thinking about it before, what was I now? Not only was I sucking my mother's pussy, but was about to fuck her and in front of someone.

"Look at her, getting close already!" That someone spoke up, "She's been wanting her son's tongue hasn't she?"

"Oh, I have!" Mom moaned for him, "I've been dreaming of him between my thighs, dying to cum in his face." She groaned as I sucked her clit back into my mouth then added, "Dying to fuck him!"

Those last words sent my fingers plunging into her so deep I felt my knuckles push against the edge of her pussy and I sucked on her clit so hard my lips were making loud smacking noises.

I heard a laugh from next to me. "He wants that! Look at him working for it, and he's fucking hard again!"

"I want it too!" Mom cooed, "Come on, baby, make mommy cum so she can feel her son's big hard dick inside of her!"

Mom stopped and released a long moan. Her hips lifted off the chair and ground in my face. She whimpered, "I'm sooo close, please keep licking!"

"Put your finger in her ass!"

For the first time in awhile, I hesitated and Glen snapped, "Now!"

I quickly removed my hand from her thigh and as I sucked her clit hard into my mouth pushed a finger into my mother's asshole.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Mom screamed so loud I jumped, but managed to continue licking as her scream was followed by a long loud squeal as she came.

Her pussy contracted down around my fingers and I gasped as she closed her legs, pinning my face between her thighs. She was thrusting her hips, grinding her pussy against my face and I moaned into her hot flesh as I kept both my tongue and fingers moving.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers