Forced to Take My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

Mom was squealing and bucking wildly on the chair; thrusting her pussy hard into my face, squeezed my head tighter between her thighs. She went quiet for a moment, then crying out loudly, her pussy convulsed around my fingers and I felt a wave of warm sticky fluid flow out around my fingers.

Mom's hips jerked several more times, and then with a long loud sigh, she dropped her legs from my head. I sat back on my knees and looked up to see her sitting back, her eyes closed and her lips parted as she continued to moan softly. Her face was flushed and her tits glistening with sweat. I couldn't help thinking she was the sexiest woman I'd ever seen.

"You made mommy come hard, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah he did." Mom whispered, opening her eyes.

"Speaking of hard, I think your son has something to give you."

"Yeah?" Mom gave me a sexy smile that made my cock dance between my legs, "You got something nice and hard for your mother?"

"Yes." I stood up and Mom licked her lips at the sight of my fully erect cock.

"Tell her, you...."

His words cut off when I grabbed Mom's ankles and lifting her legs, drove my cock hard and deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Mom cried out, "Oh, baby that's a nice cock!"

"Holy shit!" Glen exclaimed, "I told you we were going to have fun tonight!"

Mom's words sent a thrill though me and spreading her legs as wide as I could I tore into her. The line had been crossed and at this point the only thing I cared about was fucking my hot mother.

Mom was crying out each time I slammed my cock inside her and I took in the sexy sight of my long thick cock plunging deep into her fiery red pussy. She was so wet my cock was not only glistening, but I could hear a wet sucking sound each time I slipped it out.

"That's it baby," Mom called out, "Fuck your mother; give her what she needs!"

She looked over to her left and moaned, "This what you wanted to see? This getting you hot, you sick fuck?"

I wanted to tell her not to egg him on, but following her gaze saw Glen was hard again and jerking off furiously as he watched me fuck her.

"Yes," he groaned, "Damn this is fucking hot! Keep fucking her! Tell her how good she feels!"

"I love fucking you, mom!" I called out in between gasps as I strained to fuck her even harder, "I love my mother's pussy!"

"And I love that cock!" Mom moaned, "But stop!"

I started to slow down and heard Glen say, "No, keep..."

"I want to ride that cock!" Mom told him.

I slid my cock from inside her and standing, mom stepped around me and putting her hands on my chest shoved me down into the chair. As soon as I was sitting, I cried out as bending over, mom put her head in my lap and sucked on me.

"Oh, shit, that's hot." Glen groaned, his hand busy on his cock.

Mom released my cock and licking her lips, laughed, "Bad boy, you taste like your mother!"

Putting her back to me, mom leaned backwards. Bracing her hands on the arms of the chair, she placed her back against my chest. Raising her legs, she put one foot on each of my knees and reaching between our legs, grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy.

She let her weight go and we both cried out as she impaled herself on my cock. I pumped my hips and relaxing against my back, mom started yelping again with each hard thrust.

Mom's head was resting on my shoulder and reaching up; she grabbed my hair and turned my face to hers. She pressed her lips to mine, kissing me and shoving her tongue into my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and moaned as she raised herself up and down, driving down harder on my cock.

Grabbing my hand, she brought it around her waist and placed it between her legs. Holy shit, I thought as my fingers found her hard clit and rubbed it, what kind of movies had she been watching?

"Yeah, rub that clit; I want to cum on my son's cock!" She purred.

"Fucking wild cat you got there!" Glen laughed, "Jesus, your mother's fucking hot, isn't she?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed, "Ride that cock!" I said in my mother's ear, "Oh, mom you feel so fucking good!"

"Hmm," she cooed, "Keep rubbing and I'll keep riding!"

I pressed harder against her clit and moving my fingers as fast as I could. I put my other arm around her and finding her right nipple played with it. Mom was moaning in my ear and thrusting herself harder onto my cock.

"Yes, yes!" she cried, "A little faster, a little more, Oh baby!!" Mom howled those last words and her pussy squeezed my cock hard as she went off like a rocket.

Mom stopped moving and taking my cue I started fucking her, thrusting my cock as hard as I could into her convulsing pussy. Mom moaned and arching her back paused, before slamming herself back down on me.

Again she screamed and this time it was my cock that received that hot sticky wave of my fluid as my mother came. She slumped against me gasping and wrapping my arms around her waist I fucked her as hard as I could.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom moaned, "That's it, fucking give it to me!"

"Get off him." Glen called out, "You know how you really want your son to take you!"

Mom lifted herself off of my cock and with a groan of effort slipped off of the chair. As she stood in front of it, I saw her sway and felt a sense of accomplishment at the fact I had made her cum so hard she could barely stand. Reaching down, she grabbed my hand and pulled.

I came to my feet, feeling my own legs threatening to give out. Mom put her back to me and climbed onto the chair. This time she put her knees on the arms, spreading herself wide open and putting her forearms across the top of the chair rested her head on them. Turning to look back at me, she asked, "What are you waiting for? Come fuck me, take me on my knees, like the slut I am!"

"Oh my God." I whispered, in awe at the sight of mom's amazing ass and pussy pointing at me.

I could see her pussy dripping down her glistening thighs and took in her little pink rosebud as well. Mom's hair was plastered to her sweaty back and I can't remember ever seeing anything so hot, even in the movies.

"Go on," Glen panted, "Fuck her!"

I looked over to see he was now standing there with his cock in his hand stroking it, but making no move to come any closer. Doing my best to ignore him, I stepped forward and grabbing mom's hips, entered her in one long thrust.

"Oh, fuck that's deep!" She called out.

I stayed there with my cock buried inside her, enjoying the feeling her hot pussy embracing every inch of my hard flesh. I eased it out to the tip, then plunging it back inside started fucking her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Mom screamed as I hammered away on her pussy.

"That's a good boy!" Glen yelled, "Take your mother's pussy! That's your pussy isn't it?"

"Yes!" I moaned in agreement as I continued my assault on my mother.

"It is baby!" Mom joined in, "Anytime you want it! Anyway you want it! Your mommy's pussy is all yours!"

"Pull her fucking hair! Really give it to her!"

I grabbed the end of mom's sweat soaked hair and pulled back hard on it. Mom yelped and lifting her head from the chair arched her back. That caused my cock to enter her at a different angle and mom screamed, "Oh my fucking god! Oh, baby you're fucking your mother so hard and I fucking love it!"

"That's it, just fuck her now!" Glen moaned, "As hard as you can! Fuck her until you cum!"

That wasn't going to be much longer as my already tired legs were starting to shake and I could feel my balls gathering for release. Letting mom's hair go, I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and spread them open to better enjoy the view of my cock tearing into her pussy. My eyes fixed on her asshole and sliding my hand over, I drove a finger into it.

Mom cried out in surprise and Glen moaned,"Fuck, even I didn't think of that."

I moaned at the sensation of feeling my cock sliding along my finger through the thin skin between mom's ass and pussy and Mom's squeals of delight were telling me she loved it as well. Mom rose up and bracing her hands on the back of the chair, rocked back and forth, shoving my cock even deeper into her.

I was fucking her so hard my balls were slapping against her pussy and she was now wailing continuously as I hammered away on her hot little box. I cried out as she contracted her pussy and ass around my cock, milking it as I fucked her.

I gasped at the feeling of the cum flowing up through my cock and began moaning in between each thrust. The moans turned to whimpers and after several more savage pumps, I cried out and withdrew my cock.

"Hold it!" Glen called out.

Like they did in the movies I squeezed the base of my cock, moaning at the effort to hold back my cum. Mom had slipped off of the chair onto her knees and grabbing my cock from me, pointed it at her face and opened her mouth.

I released my cock and cried out as a tremendous spurt of cum erupted onto my mother's waiting tongue. Mom jerked my cock, and the next spurt struck her on the cheek, then her chin. Mom turned her face so I would get that side as well.

I stood there, moaning and watching, as my mother used my spurting cock to paint her face. I heard a gasp and turned to see Glen pumping his cock fast and hard. He cried out and a long thick spurt of cum shot from the tip of his cock and to my dismay went far enough to strike the side of Mom's face.

Mom either didn't notice or chose not to react to it and a second spurt struck her neck. I was helpless to say anything as she was still stroking my own spurting cock, which she had now pointed lower to spray her tits.

I released a whimper as the last of my load oozed from my spent cock. Mom quickly leaned forward and taking it in her mouth caused me to cry out as she sucked hard enough to get a couple of more drops from me.

Next to us, Glen moaned and almost fell back into his chair as the last of his cum splattered onto the floor near the chair. Exhausted I sank to my knees next to mom and stared at her sweating, cum covered face. Seeing Glen's cum on her cheek and shoulder sent a surge of anger through me and I snapped,

"You fucking asshole! How dare you?"

I started to try to get up, but mom grabbed my shoulder and leaning over said in my ear, "If that's the worst that happens, its okay, Mark."

"I...I didn't mean to." Glen said, causing me to look at him in surprise. "I really just wanted to watch." Looking directly at mom, he added, "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, well take your sorry ass out of my house, you got what you wanted, you twisted fuck, now go!"

And she didn't want me to start up? Glen stared at us and standing; pulled his pants up over his still dripping cock. To my relief he backed away from us towards the door.

"I'm going, but lady, you have to be kidding to say I'm the twisted fuck. The two of you went at it like porn stars. I was just an excuse for you sickos' to have at it."

He had continued to back away and was now next to the front door. Reaching behind him to grab the handle, Glen laughed, "Hey, you should be thanking me; I gave you the chance to break the ice!"

Opening the door he stepped through it and slammed it shut behind him. The second he left I should have felt a sense of relief, but instead my body started to shake and I felt as if I were going to pass out. Mom asked, "Mark, are you okay?"

"I...Oh, my god, mom!" I exclaimed, "What the hell did we just do?"

Mom didn't answer right away, instead her eyes stared into mine and she seemed to be waiting for me to say more, when I didn't she said softly, "We did what we had to."

She reached over and grabbing my shirt from the floor, started to wipe cum from her face. I noticed her hand was shaking and putting mine on her shoulder I asked, "What about you, mom, are you okay?"

"I'm okay," she nodded then gave me a tired smile, "Hell two orgasms and fucked by a guy half your age is many women's idea of a good time."

"But not if it's their son." I said, "Jesus, mom what about dad?"

"Well..."

"And," I continued, my voice cracking, "What about us?"

"First of all, we are not going to tell your father. I told you that when we started." She rolled her eyes, "I think you know why."

"But..."

"Mark, neither of us got hurt. The whacko even said he was sorry about cumming on me, there is no reason for dad to know, all it will do is freak him out."

"Okay." I nodded, "I guess you're right, but we, I mean...I..."

"Mark, it's okay." Tossing the shirt away, she slid over and put her arms around me. I was aware of her tits pressing into me and the fact we were totally naked. It hadn't bothered me a few minutes ago, but now that it was over I felt like it should. Still, it felt good to have her arms around me and I hugged her back tightly.

"Listen, baby." She said in my ear. "We did what he wanted so he wouldn't do worse. You and I just went through a tough experience and you were amazing during it, but now you're scared and that's okay, but don't worry about what we did, its why we're okay now and like I told you, we were just acting out..."

"Mom," I paused, then went ahead with what was really bothering me, "Were you acting?"

Mom kept her arms on my shoulders, but eased back until she was looking at me. "What do you mean?"

"You know, I mean I know we had to, but you were really into it and some of the things you did he didn't ask for and you seemed calm and..." I shrugged, "You still seem calm you even made a joke about it. So were you acting?"

Mom gave me an odd smile, "Were you?"

"Huh?" I asked, caught off guard.

"Were you acting baby? Because you sure didn't need much coaxing once we got going and at the end you couldn't fuck me fast enough." I started to blush and she made it worse with her next question. "So, do you really watch incest porn?"

"I...um..." I couldn't keep looking at her and turning my head whispered, "Yes, but it didn't mean I wanted to do that, I...it was just kind of..."

"I watch it too." Mom said.

I turned back to look at her and started to speak, but she put her finger to my lips

"Mark, like I said this was a bizarre situation and maybe we were so caught up in doing what we had to adrenalin took over and we got into it, or maybe this perv was right and we wanted each other. One way or another, there is a lot to talk about, but we're both exhausted and not thinking straight so this is what I want you to do."

Pointing down the all she said, "I want you to go take a long hot shower and go to bed."

"Mom, no way can I sleep! I..."

"You're coming off one hell of an emotional rush, you'd be surprised. Now do as I ask, if nothing else lay there and rest your body. I'm going to," she frowned at the puddle of Glen's cum on the floor. "Clean up and do the same thing."

"I'll clean up," I told her.

"No," she kissed me on the cheek, "Just get some rest."

I sighed and stood up. As I did my cock ended up directly in front of Mom's face and she winked, "No, there are worse things."

She turned away after she said it and blushing again I headed down the hallway to take a shower. I entered the bathroom and turning on the hot water, went to get in when I noticed there was no towel. Leaving the water running, I left the bathroom and opened the door to the closet to grab a couple.

When I closed the door, I glanced down the hallway into the living room and saw Mom was sitting on the chair. She was still naked and I saw she was on her cell. Who the hell would she be calling right after that?

I felt my stomach twist at the thought dad may have called to say he landed and a wave of guilt flowed though me. Putting my head down I went into the shower and tried to wash away the shame of what I had done. No, it wasn't the shame of the act that was bothering me, but the simple fact that I had enjoyed it.

*****

I jumped at the sound of a car door in the driveway and sat up, my heart pounding. I looked out my partially open bedroom window and sighed when I saw it was Jack coming home. I had come to bed an hour ago and had been drifting in and out of a troubled sleep filled with alternating visions of fucking my mother then being confronted by my father who had found out we had. I let out a deep breath and lay back on the pillows.

As it had since I'd come to bed the visual of mom blowing me entered my mind, followed by a montage of images from our incestuous romp. I kept hearing mom saying how much she wanted me, but told myself it was the heat and stress of the moment. However, the look on her face when we were doing it...

"Please stop it," I whispered out loud, "Just shut it down!"

I closed my eyes and tried to think about school, work, anything to keep from thinking about mom. I had just started to nod off when I heard the distinct click of my door opening. My eyes snapped open and I saw mom entering the room. She closed the door behind her and walking over to my bed, looked down at me, "Can't sleep baby?"

"No." I said.

Mom was wearing her robe from earlier and sitting on the edge of my bed, she put her hand on my chest, "Neither can I." she paused, then added, "I want to talk to you."

"Sure." I started to sit up, but mom pushed on my chest.

"Stay where you are."

Mom climbed onto the bed and grabbing the sheet, pulled it off of me, exposing the fact I was naked beneath.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, "I'm..."

"Not like I haven't seen it." She said with a smile. "And baby you have nothing to be ashamed of." To my surprise, my cock was already growing and Mom nodded approvingly.

"Hmm, that's a good sign for me."

"Mom, what are you....oh."

I gasped as she reached down and stroked my rapidly stiffening cock.

"Mark, I...want you." She whispered. "And I have a confession to make, I...I've wanted you for awhile now."

"You...you do?" I managed as she stroked me faster.

"I do, I don't know who Glen was, but honey he was right, I've been teasing you and trying to get you to want me. I was scared when he first started tonight, but when he said you watched those movies I..." leaning down she kissed me softly,

"I decided I would give you everything those women gave their sons in the videos and hoped you would want more." Sitting up, she released my now erect cock and untying her robe, slipped it from her shoulders, revealing those perfect tits and that amazing fiery red bush. "So baby, do you want more?"

"We...we shouldn't." I whispered as leaning over she teasingly trailed her long red hair against my chest and stomach.

"That's not the question. Should doesn't matter anymore because we already have, now it's about do you want me the way I want you?"

Her lips were now brushing my stomach and I placed my hands in her soft red hair. "Dad." I said simply.

"Will never know. We won't tell, just a little secret between a naughty mother and her equally naughty son."

Mom tossed her hair over her shoulder so I could get a clear view of her lips trialing towards my cock. "You going to be my naughty boy?"

She reached my cock and I moaned as she kissed the head before taking it into her mouth and bobbing her head slowly.

"Oh, god," I moaned, "I'll be anything you want me to be!"

"Good answer," Mom laughed as she removed me from her mouth. "But a little different this time."

Mom took me back into her mouth and with a sigh sucked me slowly, taking me about halfway each time, before working her soft lips back to the tip. I ran my hand along her back and reaching her ass, slid my hand down between her legs. My fingers found her wet pussy, then her swollen clit. As she took her time sucking me, I rubbed her clit in slow circles.

"Hmm," Mom purred while taking me deep into her mouth.

We continued to take our time enjoying each other, then mom sat up and bracing her hands on my chest swung her leg over my hips so she was straddling me. She rocked back and forth and I groaned at the feeling of her wet pussy rubbing along my lower stomach just over my yearning cock. Mom leaned over and began to move side to side, playfully sliding her nipple across my lips.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers