Forced to Take My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,259 Followers

She laughed, when reaching up, I grabbed her tits and holding them still kissed one nipple, then the other.

"Yeah, nice and easy this time." She said, and then purred when I sucked on her left nipple.

She leaned away, taking her nipple from me, but sliding back placed her pussy against my cock. She rocked up and down, sliding my hard flesh between her wet lips. I released a frustrated whimper and with another laugh she rose up and reaching back, guided me into her. Unlike last time she lowered herself slowly, allowing us both to enjoy the sensation of every inch of my hard flesh slipping inside her.

When I was completely buried in her warm moist pussy, mom sighed and moved her hips slowly riding me. Leaning down, she slid her arms underneath mine and kissed me. Again, unlike before this kiss was soft and sweet, her lips lightly caressing mine.

She hugged me close to her as she continued to kiss and wrapping my arms around her slender waist I pulled her even closer to me. Mom slid her lips from mine and nuzzling her face into my neck began kissing me gently just under my ear.

"Oh, that's nice" she cooed, "Out there we fucked and I loved it, but this time, nice and easy, this time we love each other."

Her words caused a lump to grow in my throat and even as I worked my cock slowly in and out of her I felt a wave of emotion come over me. Love her. That's what we were doing, we were making love.

As if reading my thoughts, mom continued, "That's right baby, what can be wrong with this? A mother and son simply choosing to use their bodies as well as their hearts to love each other? This isn't wrong baby; it just brings us closer together."

As good as her words sounded and her body felt pressed against me, I repeated my greatest problem with this. "But dad..."

"I love him too and I can love you both." She moaned softly as she began rocking faster and coming down harder on my cock. "He travels so much now; you can take care of me in every way when he's gone."

She playfully flicked my ear lobe with her tongue, "You going to take care of mommy, baby? You going to keep her company and show her how much you love her?"

"Yes." I told her and before I even realized I was going to do it, I wrenched my shoulder off the bed and twisted our bodies, pushing mom to the side.

She yelped in surprise, and then moaned in delight as we rolled over and I was now on top of her, looking down at her as I pumped my cock in and out of her wonderful pussy.

"Oh, this is so nice!" she told me.

She smiled up at me and taken by how beautiful she was I lowered my lips to hers and as she had done, wrapped my arms beneath her. Mom put hers around me as well and began lightly trailing her nails across my back. She wrapped her long legs around my waist, drawing me even deeper inside her and moaned, "I love you baby."

"I love you to," I told her as I gently made love to her.

I buried my face in her neck and kissed the soft creamy flesh between her neck and shoulder. Mom was moaning softly in my ear and had begun to move her hips in perfect rhythm with mine. Although I had had sex with a few girls over the last couple of years and been soft and sweet with them, I had never made love like this before. But then again had I ever loved any of them the way I did my mother?

Mom's moans in my ear were driving me crazy and even as slow as I was going I could feel my body beginning to tremble as it prepared to cum yet again for my mother. Sensing my body tightening, mom whispered, "That's it baby, let me have it inside this time. I want to feel my son cum deep inside me."

Her words pushed me over the edge and unable to help it I started pumping faster and within seconds I moaned loudly in her ear as my cock erupted inside her.

"Ohh, that feels good, baby!" she groaned as I continued to fill her with my hot cum.

I moaned as she began clenching her pussy around my cock, milking every last drop deep into willing flesh. When my spent cock had no more to give, I started to push up, but hugging me tightly, mom whispered, "Stay right here, let me hold you."

I let myself relax against her and sighed contentedly as she played with my hair. I could feel my cock growing soft inside her and she purred in my ear as she held me. My head jerked and I realized I had started to doze off, while lying there, still inside her.

Mom looked up at me and smiled, "See, a mother knows what her son needs, now how about you lie on your side and I'll curl up and spend the night with you?"

I was so tired all I could do was nod. I rolled over on my side and a moment later felt Mom press her warm body against me. I could feel her soft tits pushing into my back and she slipping her arm around my waist he pulled me further back against me.

Kissing my back, she said softly, "Go to sleep baby, we'll figure this all out tomorrow okay?"

"Okay." I murmured already slipping off into sleep, "Love you mom."

"Love you too baby"

*****

I opened my eyes and with an effort lifted my head. Blinking to clear my vision I focused on the alarm clock and saw it was just after midnight. The last time I looked at the clock it had been just after ten thirty. I was so tired; I could barely keep my eyes opened, but wondered what had awoken me.

I heard the sound of my door click and realized mom's arm was no longer around me. I sat up to see her just leaving my room and started to speak, when I heard the sound of a car door, next to my window. I turned my head and felt my stomach lurch as I saw dad's car backed in and his broad back as he pulled the suitcases from the trunk.

"Mom!" I called out, "Dad's home!"

"I know honey," Mom turned in the doorway to face me and help up her phone. "I had this in my robe and he called a few minutes ago, his flight was delayed then cancelled, "You must have really been asleep not to hear it ring."

"But...I mean you were just in bed with me and..."

"Easy, baby," she put her hands up, "He called first and I'm going to go meet him in the living room, why on earth would he think we were in bed together?"

"I..." I shrugged, "I'm just scared about what we did and..."

"Don't be. Mark, that's the best thing about this, who would ever think anything as going on, even dad."

I wasn't convinced, but didn't reply. Instead I swung my legs off the bed and grabbing a pair of jeans off my end table, stood and slipped them on.

"Why don't you stay in bed, baby?" You'll see dad in the morning."

"I...I want to see him." I said as I made my way over to her.

Mom looked nervous for the first time and asked, "You going to be okay? You can't say anything about Glen or..."

"I know." I told her not wanting to admit I wanted to see dad because I was afraid she might mention Glen.

I heard the door in the living room and went to go out there, when mom stopped me. "Let me go out there first. Give me a minute before you come out so it doesn't look weird."

I nodded, but as she walked down the hall, quietly followed her staying a few feet behind her. When mom entered the living room, I stopped and hovered just past the doorway so dad couldn't see me from that side of the room.

"Hey sweetie, sorry about your trip." Mom said.

"Hey sexy!" Dad exclaimed, "Tell you what, you're damn sight finer looking than the jerks I was meeting up with!"

I heard a thump as Dad dropped his suit cases then the unmistakable sound of them kissing. I gave it a few seconds then entered the room. Dad was hugging mom tightly as they kissed and my heart skipped a beat at the thought of where my mother's mouth had been not more than an hour ago.

"Hey dad."

"Hey kid!" Dad said, pulling away from my mother, "Sorry I woke you up."

"No worries." I told him as I made my way over

Dad clapped me hard on the shoulder, but frowned as he looked at my face.

"You okay, Mark? You look kind of pale, feeling alright?"

"Well..."

"Poor baby got one of those migraines." Mom cut in, "So he went to bed early," touching my cheek, she asked, "You feel any better?"

"Yeah, a little." I went along with her.

"Shit, I feel bad you got up." Dad frowned.

"I heard a car door, and it was late, so I...uh....just wanted to make sure it was you."

"That's my boy!" Dad gave my shoulder a painful squeeze, "You really look after your mother don't you?"

I felt as if I had been kicked in the stomach, but managed to come up with a weak smile, "Yup, have to be the man of the house when you're gone right?"

"Damn straight." He laughed and put his arm around mom, "You have to make sure your mom here isn't letting those good looking young guys slip in here when I'm away."

"Oh, please." Mom laughed. Then, giving me wink, said, "Don't worry, Joe, your son takes damn good care of his mommy when you're not here."

Her remark caused me to begin to blush and dad shook his head, "Wow, now you're flushed and you're sweating. Why don't you head back to bed, Mark. I'm beat and I'm heading to bed myself." He grinned at mom, "Maybe not right to sleep, but right to bed."

"Um, yeah." I said, trying to not to think about the fact my mother was going to have sex with him after what we had just done. "Good night, guys."

"Night, baby," Mom said, then laughed, "No kiss goodnight for your mother?"

With a resigned sigh, I turned around and kissed her on the cheek, as I did she whispered, "Please don't worry, he won't know."

I nodded and without realizing I was going to do it, gave her a quick hug.

"I love how close you guys are." Dad said, making me feel even worse than I had before.

As I walked away, he reached out and giving me a playful shove said, "Get some rest, we have to do the yard tomorrow."

"Okay, night dad."

I slunk into my room and knowing I couldn't sleep, sat on my bed. I was thinking of trying to read when I heard mom and dad walk past. Wow, they weren't kidding about going right to bed. Of course that meant dad was looking to get laid and I cringed at the thought mom was going to let him.

I heard their door close and found I couldn't get my mind to stop racing, she wouldn't really would she? I frowned as it dawned on me I had to know. Getting up, I quietly opened my door and padded down the hallway.

The bathroom light was always left on and I closed the door partway so they wouldn't be able to see my shadow beneath their door and moving as quietly as I could made my way over next to their door.

"Can you believe it?" dad asked.

I allowed a small smile to cross my face at the thought of how thin their door was and how they had never known how many times as a kid I had eavesdropped when I thought they had a surprise for me or I was in trouble.

"Believe what, that he wanted it? You were the one who started this whole thing."

My smile disappeared at her words.

"No, I knew he wanted to, that's why I had you start playing Mrs. Robinson, what I can't believe is you were right and it had to be plan B."

"He's a good kid and it was never going to happen, even if I point blank offered." Mom laughed, "Besides even though I know it was mean, it was hot as fucking hell!"

"Yeah it was." Dad agreed, "And you were right about that being the only way it could be that nasty," he laughed again, "You were fucking hot Rachel! Damn hot!"

"So was my baby." Mom replied, "He manned up just like you knew he would."

Oh my God! I slowly sank to my knees telling myself I wasn't hearing them right or they were talking about something else.

"Hey, Rachel?" Dad began his voice softening, "Thanks for that, you don't know how long I have had that fantasy, hell I wanted my mother so bad I could taste it, but..."

"I know, I've heard about it for years." She told him, "Besides it's not like I didn't enjoy it. Tell you what Joe; I'm glad I didn't throw your ass out like I wanted to when you first started talking about this."

"That makes two of us!" he laughed again, "And it being nice and nasty was exactly what I wanted." There was a moment of silence and he asked, "So, you get what you wanted?"

"Oh, yes." Mom sighed, "Joe, he melted right into me, it was so sweet, so..." she purred, "so sexy!"

No, no, no, I kept thinking over and over again, I had to be dreaming.

"No hesitation?"

"None, and sleeping with him felt wonderful."

"So..." dad began, "Do you think maybe we'll all be able to...you know, together? The thought of you between Mark and I..."

The three of us? My mother with me and dad, together? Dad had wanted grandma? What the fuck?

"Yes." Moms answered, "But not right now; let's wait until you go away a couple of times. Give him the chance to be really comfortable with me."

"Okay." Dad sighed, "I guess I can't complain, tonight was fucking hot. Speaking of hot, why don't you take that robe off and spread those sexy legs of yours?"

"Ohh, a third load, sure you got it in you, old man?"

"You're going to have it in your mouth you keep talking like that." He told her.

"I've had plenty in my mouth tonight." Mom laughed, "And my pussy."

"Well when have you ever gotten enough?"

"Hey, I didn't say no!" Mom laughed and I heard the bed squeak as she jumped onto it. "Come and get it baby."

"Spread your pussy." Dad told her, "Show it to me."

"Fine, but it sounded better with that stupid gizmo you were using in that mask."

"Yeah, halfway through I started wondering if the batteries were going to last, Mark used that two years ago."

I slumped against the wall and put my hand to my throbbing temple. This was some kind of sick joke it had to be.

"You want to lick my pussy, honey?" Mom said from within the room.

"Damn straight I do." I heard the bed again and a moment later, mom moaned softly, then laughed,

"Hmm, you don't mind getting your son's sloppy seconds?"

My eyes widened and as it dawned on me that there was no mistaken what had happened, I heard the sound of a slap and dad cry out, "Ow! What was that for?"

Mom laughed, "That was for coming in my face, Glen!"

Author's Note: See? Not non consent; after all you can't rape the willing! Hope you enjoyed the story and the little twist at the end. I had written this awhile back and at the time the ending inspired my story "Sharing mom with dad". So I thought I would finally get around to cleaning this up and posting it. This is a contest entry so your votes and comments are greatly appreciated. As always, thank you for reading!Lovecraft68