Forced to the Edge

Story Info
They're just friends, but the machine makes it feel so good.
6.3k words
4.57
156.8k
243
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers

He raised his glass in mock victory before knocking back the final swig of a pink fizzy cider. James swallowed down the sugary mixture with an exaggerated gulp, slamming the glass back down on the table triumphantly.

Sara laughed, "Stop being an ass and go get the next round."

"Alrighty," he said, standing wobbly. Hours of boozing were beginning to take effect.

"Same again please!" she shouted to him as he walked away, jiggling her glass of her gin and tonic in his direction. Sara's smile glistened sweetly.

They were in a fancy hotel bar uptown, a few floors up with a beautiful view of the city as the sun faded and the blue of dusk rolled over the skyline. The tinkering of piano music over the speakers was a little pretentious for James' liking, but this has been Leo's choice. The velvety green seats and walnut furnishings were exactly his brand of frivolity. Leo was in the middle of an account of his third date with some guy he'd met online and Sara was on the edge of her seat.

Whilst James went up to the bar, Sara continued chatting animatedly to Leo. The three of them didn't get to catch up often, usually only finding time to meet up a few times a year. It was always a different crowd depending on which of their old school friends was available. Nearly ten years had passed since they had gone to school together, and as their lives got busier it became increasingly harder to find the time to meet. It was amazing how little changed in that time, other than perhaps their jobs. Sara had been with the same guy all these years, her school sweetheart. Marrying the only person she had ever slept with meant the world of dating was foreign and fascinating to her.

James returned to the table to snorts of laughter, Sara slamming the table. Her brown hair flung around wildly as she threw her head back with giggles. Despite being a serious and sensible sort of person, she could be girly and cutesy at times, only accentuated by the melodic rhythm of her Italian accent. She masked it well usually, but her pronunciation was noticeably different after a few drinks, even occasionally treating them to an Italian curse. Sara had dark features, from her tan skin to her chocolatey brown eyes, but she dressed in bright colours, today adorning a thin denim blue dress that showed off her shoulders and ended mid-thigh. She was short and petite, having become increasingly athletic over the years, now the leanest she had ever been, but she did little to show it off. She wore loose-fitting clothes wherever possible, her hair was a frizzy mess, and her dress was in dire need of an iron. Sara was always like this. She didn't like to draw attention to her looks, she'd been like that as long as James had known her. If you could look past the crazed hair and mismatching outfit choices, Sara was certainly pretty, but it was often disguised. Today - as usual - she wore no makeup; her dress, sandals and handbag clashed terribly, but it gave her a certain charm. She was raw, unfiltered.

Leo was going on now about how bad the guy's cooking was,l.

"See this is why I never do dinner dates," James chimed in as he sat, slumping back into his seat. "Drinks every time, that's the way to go." he punctuated his point by placing down his drink, and placing the other in front of Sara. She smiled sweetly.

"James, you don't even date. You just cart the girl back to yours like a caveman! If you ever saw one of those flooseys of yours a second or third time, you'd know that dinner dates can actually be great." Leo teased with a cocked eyebrow. Admittedly, James hadn't ever really dated. His strong silent demeanor, tall stature and pronounced jawline seemed to attract a certain type of attention. Gorgeous girls in nightclubs with little inhibition and questionable character. Sara had been open in her disapproval over the years. The girls he went for were practically her antithesis, and she had long hoped he might settle down so she could have more couple friends. His type were all heels, hairspray, fake lashes and expensive manicures. That was all he wanted, shallow but satisfying.

James was a hard person to get to know, so most didn't peer past the handsome veneer, a blonde scruff of hair and the green of his eyes. There was something seductive about a mystery, and since puberty the strategy of staying quiet to let the ladies do all the talking had worked wonders for him. In fact, he didn't really know any other way. Attempts at cheeky pick up lines and flirty conversation had fallen flat enough times for him to accept that he had to play to his strengths.

"Yeah yeah, at least one of us here is getting laid. Did you hit it or not?" James jeered, Sara shoving his arm in jest. She had seemed to take his crudeness as a personal affront, shooting him a stern glare. However guarded James was, he was himself here with them. That special sort of familiarity one gets after knowing people for years.

"Gross, I don't wanna hear about that!" Sara exclaimed, covering her ears to spare herself the gory details. Her unbridled innocence was already comical when they were teenagers, and settling down with the only person she had ever slept with had only shielded it as they had gotten older.

"Relax, I was well behaved. We're seeing each other again tomorrow night." said Leo

"Jeez Leo, four dates and nothing?"

Sara looked mortified, "Well that's not unusual is it? People date for a while without sleeping together. It was months before Fredrick and I..."

"That's different," James interjected, "You were teenagers, adult dating involves sex."

"Yeah well, I don't mind taking it slow." Leo added, "I don't want a cheap fling, I'm after the genuine article. The L word James!"

James rolled his eyes, shaking his head and taking a deep swig of his beer. Sara on the other hand leaned over and planted a small sweet kiss on the side of Leo's crown, squeezing his arm like a proud mother. She was always tactile, especially when she'd had a little to drink. Leo took his cue to finally knock back the dregs of his white wine.

"Right, I think I better be off. Don't wanna miss my train." said Leo, taking a deep breath, standing and putting on his jacket.

"Ahh Leo it's been great to see you!" said Sara, jumping up and pulling him tightly into a hug on her tip-toes. Leo laughed, prying her off him and exchanging a brief half-hug with James before heading for the elevator. James and Sara sat back down to finish their drinks.

He felt more comfortable now it was just the two of them. Of all their old school friends, the two of them saw the most of each other. Sara and her husband would have him over for dinner, or they would meet for brunch on a lazy Sunday. They had even paid him to paint and decorate much of their place when they bought it last year. Sara had always had her life together, even from school. She had some of the best grades, she was the first of them to get a job, to pass her driving test. Sara made it all look effortless. Even now she had built up an online business arranging flowers, having taught herself. Who does that? She had this unique sort of drive that just made things happen for herself.

She asked James how his love life was going. His mind harkened back to a leggy red-head he'd fucked on his kitchen table earlier in the week, but he skipped over the details as he recounted it to Sara. Open as they were, Sara was a prude and he preferred to avoid another drunken lecture on his lifestyle.

"One of these days you're going to have to settle down," said Sara, smirking at him as he took another sip of his drink. It seemed he was going to get that lecture anyway.

"Well then where will you get your fix? You're living vicariously through me and Leo's sex life!"

"Eww, stop that!" she snorted as she laughed, clumsily shoving him again.

"I'm not like you. The single steady relationship thing isn't me. I like sleeping around... it's exciting."

"Hey, I get plenty of excitement!"

"Sara, you have a husband now, you have a mortgage... when was the last time you and Fred even shagged?"

"James! What is wrong with you?" she scowled at him, but her smile betrayed her indignation. "It was this morning I'll have you know!"

He was taken aback by this confession, as was she evidently, her eyes widening in surprise. This was probably the most information she'd ever shared about her activity in the bedroom. The drink was definitely getting to her, it had probably been years since they'd just sat together and gotten drunk the two of them.

"We're... trying at the moment. So when I'm fertile we find the time." she admitted haltingly, the words coming to her slowly. James almost felt uncomfortable talking about it with her.

"Like, trying for a baby?!"

"Yes trying for a baby you idiot!"

"Wow." James managed, resting back in his chair.

"I know right, can you imagine me, as a mum?"

"I'm still struggling trying to imagine you and Freddie having sex!"

"James! Stop that! Don't picture that!" she smacked at him again laughing, "I'm not a nun I'm just less of a slut than you are."

He scoffed in mock disdain as they broke into laughter. Looking around at the bar, some displeased faces peered back at them, including the barman. They had been a tad too loud and it seemed they had outstayed their welcome. You weren't supposed to have this much fun in a place like this. Now that Leo was gone, they felt out of place here anyway.

James finished his drink, and Sara polished hers off too, gulping it down with a little shudder. For a few moments they just sat smiling together in a comfortable sort of silence. It was that familiar feeling when you know the time is up but you're not in a rush to leave.

"Come on," said James standing, "Let's get you back to Fred so you can go another round." She groaned and shook her head as she grabbed up her bag and coat. Already she was beginning to regret letting it slip to James. Was she really going to be married, with a mortgage and a baby before he had even had his first real relationship? She stared over at him as they walked off to the elevator together. They had been so close for much of their lives, she couldn't stand the thought of their lives drifting apart. Reaching the lift, they stepped inside and stood side-by-side as the doors slid shut. The two of them barely noticed the scent in the air before they lost consciousness and dropped to the floor.

***

She woke with a start, the hum of a mechanical whirring loud in her ears. She was breathing heavily, her muscles tense and head groggy. There was someone under her, or rather she was straddling someone, her hips thrusting slowly up and down uncontrollably. There was a foreign pleasure coursing through her, a vibration thrumming at her clit, and something pumping in and out of her.

"What the..." she muttered, finding herself restrained, naked and barely able to move. A confused sort of terror set in. The man beneath her was groaning, he was naked too but his head was lowered and she couldn't see his face. A mop of blond hair told her it certainly wasn't her husband. Of all the loud perplexing commotion, that detail panicked her most.

Sara felt hazy and achy. She must have been drugged and locked in this position for a while. Her mind was racing, trying to process her surroundings, the sounds and sensations whilst also rushing to recall anything about how she had gotten here. She was at drinks. Drinks with Leo and James. James. They had left together, hadn't they?

"James?" she shrieked, suddenly recognising him, though she couldn't see his face to confirm. His head rolled to one side, still not yet fully conscious. What had happened to them?

They were in a dark room with a spotlight trained on them. The floor was made of some sort of thick leather pad like an exercise mat. James was locked to the ground naked. His ankles and thighs were in cuffs built into the mat, they kept his legs outstretched and slightly apart. It had the effect of completely immobilising him from the waist down. Another metal arm held a seat to his lower back to keep him sat upright, with her on top of him. Her position was even less forgiving, she was on her knees straddling him, her calves also held by multiple cuffs locked to the ground alongside James' thighs. There was some sort of strappy harness and metal bonds around her hips, firm and unyielding as she struggled against them. The harness was attached to bars protruding from the ground on either side of her, like rails that restricted her to vertical movement. A thick black motorised arm on each bar pulled her harness up and down with incredible force. Despite all of her considerable strength, however much she fought against it, it had no effect, she was forced to slide up and down to its will. It was only now that she realised the full gravity of what was happening. It was James' thick cock inside her, and her slim frame was being slid up and down on it, fucking him slowly as a vibrator was trained on her swollen wet clit.

Sara cried aloud, waking James fully as she tried desperately to wretch herself free. The drugs were now beginning to wear off, and her energy returned. Her hands were clasped tightly to a collar around James' neck so her struggling knocked him to attention.

"Whoa, what the fuck?! What is... Sara?" he stammered as he scoured the room frantically, eyes darting madly around, pulling at his bonds. His wrists were also attached to a collar around Sara's neck, but he was granted a greater range of movement. The collar and cuffs were connected by a short black metal chain which allowed him to move his hands somewhat freely, but didn't allow him to reach much below her ribs.

"I-I don't know." she said, trying hard to concentrate as a distracting and growing pleasure mounted in her belly, rippling up her spine and quickening her breathing. She almost hadn't noticed it before, but now it was all-encompassing. The motor was loud, reverberating off unseen walls in the black of the dark room, a loud whirring that changed frequencies rhythmically as she was pulled up, then down, up and down.

Sara was still squirming, looking around frantically for some means of escape, or a way of stopping the motion. There was nothing, they were trapped. Her flailing around was making her feel dizzy, so she paused for a moment and tried to gather her thoughts. She was ashamed of how easily she was distracted by James' impressive naked physique. Her eyes paused on his broad bare chest. This couldn't be happening. She was riding James' cock. It was so insanely hard, and it felt fucking big. It took all her will not to look down and inspect it. This was the only ever dick she had ever taken beside her husband's and it was impaling her, a long girthy and bumpy cock thrust deeper into her than she had ever felt. It was exquisite, stretching her erotically over and over again.

James was in shock, making no attempt to disguise his staring. Not only was Sara naked and on top of him, her eyes were lustful, inflamed and scanning his body. Despite knowing Sara for years, he had never even seen her in a bikini before, barely even a revealing outfit and now here she was entirely nude and moaning on top of him. He was drawn first to her tits, small pert little handfuls wobbling as she bobbed up and down. Were they B-cups? Maybe small Cs? Her nipples were tight and rigid against the warm air, calling out to be nibbled. His eyes trailed down, admiring her lean athletic figure. Where had she been hiding this body? She was a marvel; her tight flat stomach and hourglass form culminating at a round bouncy little ass and slender tan legs.

Most perplexing of all, Sara had undergone a transformation of sorts. Her hair had been treated, washed and curled slightly into loose spirals. The colour had deepened to a warm silky brown, and it gave off an intoxicating coconutty scent. She had a subtle flourish of make-up on, a slight blush to her cheeks and a thin black outline around her eyes, with full red lips. Sara looked incredible, he had never seen her like this before. From the little of her feet and hands he could see as she wriggled around, it seemed her nails had even been done too, a tasteful dark-pink sort of colour with a glossy finish.

James was in awe, not only of the sight of her, but the incredible silky feeling of her sopping wet pussy sliding expertly up and down his pole. He had never felt this hard in all his life. How long had she been fucking him while he was unconscious? It was so slow, gentle, and tantalising. Gradually easing him up towards climax. He was on fire. He couldn't believe it, he was going to cum inside one of his oldest friends. He could feel it coming, edging towards him, he was going to burst in her tight little hole.

"Sh-shit Sara, I'm gonna..."

"No! James no don't! You have to hold it!" she yelled, gripping at his shoulders, fighting to hold back her own climax, the relentless vibration on her clit driving her wild. "James, we can't. I'm married! I-I'm not on birth control!"

For some reason, that statement alone was nearly enough to send him over the edge, but as the meaning of the words soaked in, he solidified himself, clenching his muscles and trying to hold back a rising tide of pleasure. Their eyes met, locked in panic and disbelief. They were helpless, josseling against their restraints, but quickly growing to accept that it was going to happen. This machine forcing them to fuck one another was going to make them cum. Sara was speechless, staring down at the brief glimpses she got of his cock as it slid in and out of her dripping wet pussy. They couldn't stop it.

Trying to hold it was futile, the steady perfect rhythm of the machine's strokes were too much to bear. As much as they told themselves they didn't want it, their bodies were screaming out for release. It grew harder to fight from moaning aloud, from relaxing and letting it wash over them. Looking into one another for some desperate solution, they registered what they both already knew. They couldn't hold it any longer. As their orgasms began to swell, their moans growing in volume, suddenly all movement ceased. Sara was thrust up, then down and stopped there, locking in place with James' cock pressed deep into her. They grunted aloud, stunned and gasping for air. They couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god, shit. That was close! Did you...?" she asked hurriedly.

"No! No, it stopped just before." he said, averting his eyes. Were they relieved? Disappointed? James was rock solid, desperate for release. It took everything in him not to buck his hips and give himself away, though he was sure the restraints around his legs wouldn't allow any movement. The cuffs were so firm they almost hurt.

Sara tried to push up off the floor, hoping perhaps it was over and that she could climb off, but she was held firm. She used all her force, pressing down on James' shoulders but there was no budge. She gave in and leant back. There was a padded seat behind her, held on an arm to support her, meaning she couldn't go back far. James had been pressed back into his own padding the whole time, and only now pulled forward, examining the restraints further in the sudden calm.

"Cazzo!" said Sara, swearing in Italian, "What the fuck is this? Where are we?"

"The last thing I remember is the elevator." said James, "I don't understand. Why would someone do this? Why us? You... and like why did they give you a fucking makeover?"

"What?" she blurted, her expression now one of confusion. He said nothing, watching as she looked down at herself, the both of them breathless, sweaty and stinking of sex. She noticed her fingernails first. Pink? She hadn't painted her nails in ages, certainly never this colour. Next she noticed her hair, dangling into her eye line. It was styled so tastefully that it practically rivalled her wedding day. Her legs and pussy tingled with the raw heat of a fresh shave.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,020 Followers
12