Forced to Whore in Mexico

Story Info
A church mission gone horribly wrong.
2.4k words
3.91
355.7k
168

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
304 Followers

Today my next door neighbor's daughter was outside. Her name is Alexa, but her Dad calls her Lexi. At 18, she is every father's dream: an A+ student, and valedictorian of her senior class. She is also a Christian leader of her church and a future missionary.

But this story is how I changed all of that. She was out on the swing set in her back yard. I was on my patio and asked her what she was doing. She said swinging was so relaxing and I had to admit it was relaxing to watch her in her seat: young legs together and her toes pointing to the sky with every swing.I would guess her height to be about 5'4" and she is on the smallish side, with large hazel eyed and mousy brown hair. But there was something about her that made her extremely sexy. I think it was her look of complete innocence! I was touched and I was turned on by the sight. We chatted some more and she told me of her mission for her church. She was going to work with the poor children of Mexico, more specifically she was going to be just outside of Cuidad Juarez, across the border from El Paso.

Now you and I both know that this is a most dangerous place in today's world. I was thinking that it could be more dangerous than she would ever suspect!

I still have friends from my days in the drug trade working there and I couldn't wait to call them and tell them about my plan for this lovely girl. She was set to arrive at the school on a Tuesday and I was anxious to have her working in a Mexican whorehouse by the weekend. I knew that a young American girl would be very popular and valued by the local sex traders. They sent young Mexican girls to the US every day but it was a treat to have an American girl sent to them for their pleasure. After contacting one friend in particular I set the wheels in motion for a most pleasurable time. I went online and booked a flight for El Paso and arranged to be in Juarez by the weekend.

Alexa showed up at her school, ready to do her Christian service by helping these poor kids. She had no idea that she would be helping countless men get their rocks off by using her hot little body instead.

After her third day at the school, she was walking to her casita when a car pulled up next to her and two men jumped out. They grabbed her by her arms and pushed her into the back of a Mercedes.

She had no idea what was happening until they escorted her into a room in a trashy part of Ciudad Juarez and pushed her down into a chair in a crappy little office room., She was dazed and had no idea what was really happening. As she sat, a door opened and a fat American came strutting into the room. He sat behind the cheap desk and just looked at her. It was not a kind look. It was more of the look a snake gives a mouse just before he strikes and eats it.

He says my name is Toots and you are my property. I have some fun plans for you and I really don't think you are going to like them. With that he chuckles, his big belly shaking with pleasure. You are going to be one of my entertainers here at my club. I am sure you will be very popular, because all the young American girls I have had working for me have been very popular. Do you watch the news? Alexa, not knowing what else to do, nods her head yes. Ever hear of girls disappearing from their campus or while jogging? Often they are victims of foul play. But sometimes they are taken by white slavery rings. Well the slavers then sell these girls to various prostitution rings. And guess who is a buyer? Why I am, of course! Soon you will meet some of them. One in particular has been very popular for the past year. She has made my purchase money back many, many times over. But the men here get bored with girls after awhile and they want fresh whores and that is why you are here!

You see little girl you are going to be my newest sex slave. You will perform any way I choose and you will make me lots of money. At first you will be very valuable and bring top dollar. After all many will want to fuck a young and innocent American girl. But as time passes, your value will diminish. Soon you will be working the cribs of Jaurez and servicing ten or maybe twenty men every night. Does that excite you Alexa? No? Well it really doesn't matter because that is what you will be doing now until you are no longer of any use to me. Then I will sell you to men who will demand that you perform many terrible and degrading things for their customers perverse pleasures. Things you cannot imagine. Things that are only spoken of on the dark edges of the internet.

Now the first thing you are going to do is to service me and you must try your very best to satisfy me. Do you understand? No? Well it is very simple. You need to drop to your knees and open that tight little virgin mouth of yours. You don't want to? Well too fuckin' bad because that is what you are going to do. Think of this as your first interview to get a new job. You need to perform very well for me or I will arrange to sell you sooner than expected. I won't make as much money, but I will make enough. Do you understand me?

Alexa is confused and very humiliated, but she is scared by what Toots said about selling her. She realizes has no choice but to do as she is told. She nods her head and slowly drops to her knees and waits on whatever is going to happen. Toots is looking down at her and thinking this is so much fun having another American ready to be transformed into his newest whore. Toots steps up to Alexa and stands right in front of her. He reaches down and pulls the zipper on his jeans. He reaches inside and slides his cock out and it is right in Alexa's face.

Here you go little girl. I want you to take my cock and use your hot little mouth to make it hard. Alexa has no idea what he means, but soon Toots makes it perfectly clear. He grabs her by her head and pulls it to his cock and says, open your mouth and start sucking it. His cock is poking her face and soon it is right on her lips and insistently trying to force its way into her mouth. He has his hand in her hair and twists it until it hurts and he keeps saying open your mouth honey, open your mouth, She finally does and he immediately pushes his cock in. and it feels so good. Her mouth is tight and his cock is anxious. He starts sliding it in and out while holding her hair so tight she has no chance to resist. Mmmm that feels so good Alexa. Keep sucking my cock. You are really good at this for being so new. I know I can make so much money off of your cocksucking talents. Mmmm. Oh, man that feels great! Here, hold your head still so I can fuck your mouth, he says while holding her hair even tighter. Yeah, in and out just like your mouth is a little pussy. MMM yeah honey I'm gonna cum...that it...thats it...suck harder...harder...Oh here you go baby girl. WIth that Toots shoots a huge load of cum into Alexa's mouth. She doesn't know what to do. Toots looks down at her and says open your mouth so I can see my cum. Not knowing what else to do she opens her mouth. Good girl! You made me give you a nice mouthful. She is completely humiliated by this, but what he says next is much worse. Now you need to swallow. Customers prefer their whores to swallow after they cum, so you need to get used to its taste. She tries to free herself from his hand in her hair but he just laughs and twists it harder, saying I said swallow that cum and don't lose a drop or I'll have you onstage tonight getting fucked by a donkey. Alexa's eyes grow huge at this thought and she quickly gags down the slimy stuff in her mouth.

Ah, that was good. But it is just the beginning of your first night here at the Ranch House Cantina. I know there are lots of men here who will love to have you fuck and suck them for money. C'mon then and come back here and get ready for them. They go down a long hallway to a room that looks like the lobby of an old hotel. Toots pushes Alexa in ahead of him. Hey Susan, I need you to dress and prep this little sweetie for work on the floor tonight. An older woman with bleach blonde hair and a mini skirt looks up from where she is sitting. This is Susan and she is in charge of all the girls that work here. You will do exactly as she says when she says it and no backtalk. Do you understand? Good! Alexa thinks Susan is an American, but she also looks very used and very worn. Well Toots, what do you want me to do with her? You want me to make her look like I used to look? Toots smiles and says that would be perfect. You always looked the part of a perfect whore and it would be exactly right to make her in your image. Just as Toots is about to leave, he turns and says that tonight I only want her used for hand jobs and blow jobs. I need to personally break her in to the pleasures of fucking. With that he winks at Alexa and leaves the room chuckling.

Susan stands up and says follow me sweetheart. Let's get you ready for the floor tonight. She takes Alexa into another room filled with clothes and mirrors. It looks like a backstage dressing room for a Broadway play, but much tackier. First, you need to get those silly clothes off. They do nothing to show off your body. I said get them off now! Alexa slips her tennis shoes and slacks off, followed by her blouse. She turns away and unhooks her bra and slides her sensible panties down her legs and steps out of them. She is now completely nude. Susan sits Alexa down and says what size is your bra? Alexa is surprised but reluctantly says I am a 34-b. Susan says hmmm my size, although your tits look a lot better than mine! Well here then. Susan tosses Alexa a white underwire half-bra and says put it on. Never in her life would she have chosen to wear something like this. This was definitely the type of bra a tramp would wear. Reluctantly Alexa hooks the clasps and twists it around so it frames her little tits perfectly. Now sit down so I can put on your make up and do your hair. You don't need to see, just wait until I am finished and then you can look.

Susan combs and paints and trowels until she is satisfied and tells Alexa to turn and look in the mirror. She is stunned! Never in her wildest dreams did she think she could look so cheap! Her hair is teased and her make up is a whore's dream: thick eyeliner on her top AND bottom lids and so much cheap light blue eyeliner. Her eyebrows are plucked nearly clean and in their place are arched painted-on brows, giving her a catlike appearance. Her lips look like a red lollipop just waiting to be sucked. She just keeps staring and staring into the mirror, thinking this can't be happening. The sound of Susan's voice telling her to stand up brings her back to the moment.

Now, says Susan, it's time for your outfit. Notice I said outfit, not clothes, because you will only be wearing outfits from now on. With that Susan pulls a white garter belt from the vanity and a pair of white fishnet stockings. These should match that little demi-bra you have on sweetie. Oh, and we mustn't forget the panties! Susan hands Alexa a pair of sheer and ruffled panties. Alexa is looking at them when she realizes that there is no gusset in them. They are crotchless! Oh my God, she says out loud. Susan smiles and says I thought you would like them honey. They will show your pussy off so nicely. Even your little cunt lips will be visible and I just love how you have hardly any pubic hair at all. Now for the final touch: Here is your skirt. Alexa looks at it and thinks that this is no skirt. It is more like a strip of cloth. Now try on this little ensemble. Alexa takes it and steps into the skirt. It not only doesn't it cover the tops of her stockings, it barely covers her bottom when she stands still. She can only imagine what it must look like when walking or worse if she has to bend over for any reason. The top is nothing more than a sheer midriff top that ties just under her breasts. She can see her bra and her breasts are plainly visible through the material. Susan says she just loves how big Alexa's nipples are for such small tits. Look how they just poke out through the material! And finally we have your shoes. We call these "FUCK ME SHOES." Just look at them sweetheart. They have a 4" heel and will make your little legs look oh, so hot. I chose red to offset the innocent look of your all white ensemble and the color matches the shade of your lipstick perfectly!

Now it's time to go out and earn your keep. Oh, and by the way, your name is now Lexi! It sounds much more like a whore's name than Alexa. This stuns Alexa because it was always her daddy's pet name for her. To have it used as a prostitute's name, because that is what she knows she is now, is nearly as bad as what she just did in that filthy office.

fyrehart
fyrehart
304 Followers