Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexi's first night in the club.
1.5k words
4.02
186.7k
37

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

There Alexa stood in front of the mirror. She was in an old hotel/nightclub in Juarez and she was reeling from the last few hours. How did she end up here, when all she was trying to do was to help the poor kids that were suffering from the violence all around them. With a shiver she realized that she was one of the newest victims. Susan called her Lexi, a name the woman had no right to use--no right at all! It was a secret name, an intimate name. No, not the kind of intimacy they thought of, but the closeness of a father and daughter bond. She vowed they would never take that from her.

She looked into the mirror again and all she could see was a young whore dressed to please men. Dressed to please them for one reason only--to make money for Toots. Toots! He was a gross and disgusting man. He was the one who bought her from the white slavers and he was the one that demanded that she would use her body to pay for his investment. She didn't understand the attraction. She was really rather plain. Her breasts were average and her hair was luckluster. What was it that they found so attractive? She didn't realize that it was the very everyday look about her that had first caught the attention of her neighbor's eye. He wanted to see her blossom and become a desirable whore.

There she stood, dressed all in white, but not the white of chastity. It was the white of opportunity for the clients she feared she would have to service. Susan, who was her handler and the madam of the whore house - uh- cantina., was standing next to her and admiring her work. She had made this sweet, young missionary girl look like a seasoned young whore and she was very proud of her work. The transformation was actually very easy: enhance the little tits with an underwire bra, tease her mousy brown hair into a Texas-style bouffant, and then let her young charms show through her blouse and under her skirt. It was so short that Lexi couldn't walk without her ass showing and if she had to bend? Well, you could see everything. Her crotchless panties covered nothing. They just enhanced the view of her nearly bald pussy and if you looked just at the right time, you could see her little cunt lips hanging below her hemline.

As much as Susan admired her work, she knew that if Lexi wasn't on the floor of the club and circulating, Toots would be very upset. Susan had good reason to never upset Toots because she knew what he was capable of doing to a woman--or a boy if it came to it. Just the thought of it made Susan think of poor Sammy and it made her shudder. "Okay! C'mon sweetheart, it's time for you to start showing all the customers your cute little charms, and when I look at your tits I do mean little!"

They left the dressing area and went out the hallway that Toots had led Alexa through earlier, but this time Susan took her through a doorway that came out into a smoke-filled nightclub. Alexa heard music being played by a group of men on a raised stage. There was a long bar along one wall and several tables just off a small dance floor. There were several couples dancing there. The women were of different ages and sizes, but they all seemed to have one thing in common. Alexa saw that most of the women were scantily dressed. Many had short skirts similar to hers, while others wore what looked to be simply lingerie without the benefit of any dress at all. Their dancing partners were holding them tightly and many had their hands on the women's bottoms or breasts while dancing. Some women were sitting at men's tables while others were moving through the crowded tables serving drinks.

As Alexa watched she could see women taking customers through a beaded curtain area and disappear behind it. Susan was watching Alexa and said "I bet you are curious about where that curtain leads, aren't you? Well, you will find out soon enough." Susan grabbed Alexa by the arm and led her around the crowded dance floor and over the bar. The bartender watched them coming and was obviously staring at Alexa as she tried to walk without showing too much of herself.

As they got to the bar he sauntered over and said "Is this the new girl Toots told me about?" He was speaking to Susan but his eyes never left Alexa's chest.

"Yes, but she is off limits to you and everyone else working here for now. Toots wants to break her in slowly.

"Why, what's so special about her?"

"That's none of your business. Just be sure you don't fuck around with her yet. Toots has plans for her." Susan then said something in Spanish and they both looked at Alexa and laughed.

Alexa hated being talked about as though she wasn't even there. She wished she knew Spanish better. She had been learning it before coming to Mexico, but the language was much faster paced here than in the classroom. Plus she heard words like puta and she had no idea what some of them meant.

"Let's have a seat at the bar Lexi. I want you to watch how the girls working here earn their keep. Notice how they flirt and show their asses to the men. They know they are in competition with all the other girls on the floor, so they have to try very hard to get a man's attention."

Alexa was watching them shamelessly flaunting their bodies and thought to herself that she would never do that.

"I am sure you are thinking they are quite the tramps. And I bet you are thinking you would never do such a thing, aren't you sweetheart? Well, you would be surprised how quickly that attitude can be changed. Toots has several methods to make you do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He doesn't care whether you do it willingly. In fact I know he likes it more when you are not doing anything willingly."

At that moment Toots came out a door behind the bar and stood directly across from Alexa. He looked her up and down and a cruel smile appeared on his face.

"Well Susan I see you made our little church mouse much more presentable for our customers. I like how the make up gives her more of the look of a whore but she still has a touch of innocence about her. Does she have her new working name?"

"Yes, she knows it's Lexi. Do you approve?'

"Definitely! I have it on good authority that she knows that name well. Isn't that right Lexi?"

Alexa shudders and thinks about her home back in the States. Home, where she has friends, family and her church. And now this vile man is mocking everything she holds dear, using her Daddy's secret name for her. How could he know such a thing?

"I have her first customer arranged for tonight. He is waiting in the back in room number twelve. I told him she is only giving hand jobs right now. You know the drill Susan. Just knock and collect the ten dollars and have her get him off as quickly as possible. When she is finished have her stay in the lobby with the other girls and wait on customers there."

Susan nods and tells Alexa to follow her. As she heads toward the beaded curtain, she turns and says, "Let's go! We don't have all night and customers don't like to be kept waiting."

Alexa walks faster and she can tell her bottom is showing under her skirt because many men are leering at her behind as she walks past them. They go through the curtain and Alexa steps into a waiting area with several girls sitting on couches. Most of them pay little attention to her except to size up their competition. Most of them are much older than her and have a hardened look about them. One says something to Susan in Spanish and Susan answers her harshly.

They continue through the room and start down a hallway and Alexa asks Susan what the woman said to her. "She said you were too skinny to be a whore but I said give you a month and you will have skills that will make the other whores blush.

Susan stops at a door with the number 12 on it and turns to Alexa and says "Now remember you are just going to jerk him off until he cums and then wash your hands and meet me in the waiting area. Wait right here for a minute while I go and collect your first payment" She turns and knocks on the door before entering. Alexa hears some talking through the door and then it opens again.

Susan steps out and is counting the bills in her hand. She takes Alexa by the shoulder and pushes her to the door. "Make sure you do a good job Lexi. I don't want Toots to hear any complaints whatsoever. Understood?"

With that Susan is gone. And so is Alexa. Now she is only Lexi and her new life begins.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers