Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 06

Story Info
Lexi is made ready for her first lesson.
1.3k words
4.15
96.7k
21

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Alexa had a sense of déjà vu as she was being dragged by the hand down a grimy hallway. Hadn't this just happened to her? The answer, of course, was yes. Susan had taken her to the old dressing room the first time Alexa had met her and she had also been taken there between encounters so Susan could "fix" her make up. Now she was being led there to be dressed for her appointment with Toots.

"Here we are honey," Susan said as she opened the door and pulled Alexa in. The room was arrayed with clothing of all types and most of them looked like some form or another of gaudy things only whores would wear.

"Now, sit down at the dressing table while I gather your little outfit for you."

Susan went to one of the racks and pulled down an outfit and brought it over to Alexa. "Here you go Lexi! Isn't it just the cutest thing?"

It wasn't what she was expecting at all. Alexa thought it would be a mini skirt or some form of lingerie, but it was actually a cheerleader's outfit. It had a sleeveless top and a matching pleated skirt, both in red with black trim on the sleeves and skirt hem. The top was emblazoned with the letters "T" and "S" in black. Susan reached into a cubbyhole and pulled out a pair of black and white saddle shoes and a pair of white ankle-high stockings. Alexa was looking at the items and was wondering just what to think of this latest development.

"You look confused Lexi. It's really quite simple. Toots wants you looking young and fresh for your lesson and I wanted to choose something that won't get in the way of any sexual positions I may require of you. The slutty lingerie will wait for tonight when you are working, but this will be perfect for this afternoon. Now I want you to slip out of that thing you are wearing and slide your little ass into them. ] Alexa obviously didn't comply fast enough for Susan because she reached out and grabbed Alexa by the hair and said "When I tell you to move, you move! Got it?"

Alexa was stunned by this and eyes welling with tears, she quickly tried to shake her head yes. Susan let go and said "Now, let's try this again. Strip and slide your ass into that skirt now!"

Alexa quickly fumbled at the simple dress she was wearing and pulled it over her head and stood nude before Susan. Susan handed her the skirt and Alexa immediately pulled it on. It was zippered in the back and Susan told her to turn around so she could help Alexa zip it up. It was short, but not nearly as short as the outfit she had worn last night.

"And now for the top," Susan said and handed it to Alexa.

"But what about a bra?"

"Honey for what you are going to be doing today, a bra will be the last thing on your mind," Susan laughed. "Oh, and no need for panties either. I don't know if Toots will want to fuck you yet, but if he does then you are ready for action! Now slip on the top. There you go. Don't you just look precious? See the letters on the front? The "T" stands for Toots and the "S" stands for Slut. I want you to remember that you are Toot's slut now. Okay, sit down and slide on your socks and shoes.

Alexa numbly sat down and did as she was told. She felt as though she may start crying and was afraid of what would happen if she did. She had just seen how quickly Susan could change into a raging bitch and it scared her. But the worst part was that after the eruption Susan just went on talking to her like she was her friend, calling her sweetheart and honey. Alexa thought she may be psychotic.

"Now today you will be wearing hardly and make up at all, except some lovely red lipstick. You know the kind that Taylor Swift wears. Here, I need you to put it on. I am not always going to have the time to get you ready for work. You need to start taking responsibility for that."

Alexa took the lipstick went to apply it. "No, no, no, no you need to use the lip liner first and frame those pretty little cocksucking lips. Then you can fill them in with color."

Alexa had never worn much make up before yesterday and she wasn't used to being so meticulous about how it was applied. Sure she had worn lipstick for a year or two, but had not used liner or anything beyond a quick application from a tube. She carefully applied the brush to the edge of her lips and when she finished, she carefully filled them in with the color. It was very red and she thought it looked over the top, but Susan seemed quite happy.

"Now for a light coating of gloss and you will be all set!" Susan held her by the cheeks and applied a shiny gloss. "There we go. Look in the mirror sweetheart. Don't you just look like an innocent little cocksucker?" Susan laughed while looking over Alexa's shoulder. "You need to get used to applying it, because after each cock you suck, you will need to re-apply it, understand? We want your mouth to look irresistible to the customers. After all, it is a lot quicker to give blow jobs than to get fucked and the cleanup is faster too. Plus an added bonus is that a whore's mouth never gets loose and sloppy like a pussy. Oh I know yours is a tight one now, but that won't last forever, even with the tricks I will teach you to keep it tight for as long as possible. Once it gets too loose, your value will start to drop. So these cocksucking lessons are especially important. After all, Toots told you that when you are of no value to him he is going to sell you to people much worse than we are. So you need to take my advice to heart, unless you want be performing for your new owners sooner rather than later."

As this thought sank into Alexa's mind, Susan looked at her and said "Now, what is your name honey?"

"It's Lexi," Alexa blurted out.

"Very good. You HAVE been paying attention here. Okay Lexi, let's go! Oh, I almost forgot. Sit down while I do something with your hair." Susan took a brush and combed Alexa's hair out. She then used a comb to part it down the middle and pulled it into two pony tails. She took two barrettes and fastened them in place. They looked like little butterflies.

"That is perfect. It gives you an oh, so sweet look. Just what Toots wanted for today. Okay, now we can get going. I know Toots is anxious for today's lesson." With that, she patted Alexa on the shoulder and together they went out the door and headed towards a new area of the compound that Alexa hadn't been into yet.

Alexa's mind was reeling. Here she was going off to perform sexual acts on a man she despised and this despicable woman next to her was going to watch and instruct her on the best way to give this fat, perverse man pleasure. She hung her head and followed Susan.

*

This is the end of Part 6. I had some personal things come up the past few weeks and have not been able to continue the story. They are resolved and I will definitely be following up soon with Lexi's lessons in Part 7. It is going to be a lot of fun for everyone but her. As always, feedback is welcome. I am new at this and I take praise and criticism to heart, as I think both can help me become a better writer.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers