Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 07

Story Info
Lexi is forced to suck her pimp's cock.
2.5k words
4.47
114.9k
32

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Susan and Lexi were heading to a new part of the compound. This wing was where Toots and Susan each had their own private quarters. Arriving at a door, Susan knocked and shortly a buzzer sounded, unlocking the door. She pushed the door open and pulled Lexi in after her.

"Well sweetheart, here we are! Isn't this a sweet setup? Toots does very well whoring my girls out. He says it sure beats working for a living," Susan said while guiding Lexi through the luxurious apartment.

Lexi was looking around at the apartment and it looked as though it was a pictorial from a magazine or something on HG Network. It certainly didn't match her image of its occupant.

"Now we are going to start your lesson in Toots' special bedroom. You are just going to love it honey." Together they went through the living room and came to a door at the end of a hallway. It was shut, but Susan opened it and Lexi obediently followed. The room didn't look like a bedroom at all. It had a bed, or rather a platform with a mattress on it. There were mirrors on three sides and overhead lights that were very bright in their intensity. There were other objects that Lexi had no idea what they were used for.

"I see you have noticed Toots' collection of toys. "Before Toots is tired of you, I will make sure that you are intimately acquainted with each and everything here, because we will be playing in here a lot in your free time. You see that one in the corner? It is a lot of fun to use."Lexi was looking at it but had no idea what it was. "I will show you how it works because it is going to be a part of your lesson today."

Susan led Lexi over to the chair that was near the machine in the corner. The chair looked like some sort of a dentist chair but it also had some stirrup-like footrests also. "Now have a seat and let's get your lesson started." Lexi started to get scared. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she did know she wasn't going to like it one bit. However, Lexi was much more afraid of Susan. Everything she knew about her, made Lexi think she was deranged. How else could she take such pleasure in humiliating her?

"C'mon, I said. Get your little ass in the chair." Lexi snapped out of her reverie and immediately sat down in the chair. "That's better. Now let's get you all settled in. Tilt your head back against the headrest. That's it, just like that. Now sit still while I make some adjustments here."

Susan stepped behind the chair and she felt Susan's hands on either side of her head. She had some sort of restraints that she was placing around Lexi's forehead. It was a wide strap that hooked in the front with Velcro strips. When Susan was finished, Lexi couldn't move her head at all. "That is just perfect," Susan said with a big smile. "Now for the fun part." She went over to a bureau and opened a drawer and pulled out a whole box filled with rubber dildoes. " Susan showed Lexi the box and asked her which one she liked the most. Lexi just sat there with a stunned look on her face. "Well," Susan said, "It doesn't really matter which one you like because I am going to pick whichever one I want. Don't they look real? They even have veins and a nice big head on them." With that, Susan chose one about six inches long and not too thick. "This should be just about right for starters." She then went over to the machine and wheeled it right in front of Lexi's chair. It had a rod on it and was attached to some type of motor. Susan switched the motor on and Lexi watched as the rod moved in an in-and-out motion." Do you see that Lexi? Do you know what it is for?" Lexi Tried to shake her head no, but even that was impossible.

"Let's take that nice cock and attach it just so." Susan shut off the motor and slipped the dildo onto the end of the shaft. She then rolled the machine forward until the tip of the dildo was just touching Lexi's lips. "Okay sweetheart, it's time for your cock sucking lesson to begin!" Susan turned the switch on again. The cock slowly began to push forward and then pull back. As it did, it poked into Lexi's lips. "Now you need to open your mouth honey and let that nice cock slide in." Lexi looked at Susan in horror as she saw the smile on Susan's face begin to turn into a frown. "Damn it you stupid little cunt, I said open that whore's mouth of yours and start sucking that cock!"

Lexi immediately did as she was told. She could feel the dildo sliding in and out of her mouth. She didn't know what else to do, so she just let it keep sliding in and out.

"No, no, no," Susan said. "You need to suck on it. Watch me." Susan turned off the machine and took another, much larger cock out of the box and put it into her mouth. Lexi watched as Susan slid it in and out. She could she Susan's cheeks hollow out as she sucked. Lexi was transfixed as she watched more and more of the dildo as it disappeared into Susan's mouth. She was making lewd slurping noises as she continued to suck on it eagerly. Abruptly she stopped and looked at Lexi. "Now let's try it again," she said as she turned the machine on once again.

Lexi felt the dildo slide into her mouth once again and she started to suck on it like she had seen Susan do. After awhile she could feel the saliva starting to build up in her mouth but she was afraid to stop sucking. Soon it started to dribble out of the corners of her mouth and she heard herself making the same lewd noises Susan had been making earlier. She closed her eyes in shame as the slurping noises continued.

"That is MUCH better, honey," Susan said approvingly. Now let's have that cock go deeper into your mouth." She turned a knob on the machine and it immediately started to thrust the dildo deeper into Lexi's mouth. Lexi could feel it hitting the back of her throat as she continued to suck. The slurping noises grew louder and Lexi knew that saliva was dripping down her chin.

"That's it. Keep sucking on that lovely cock honey. Lots of customers enjoy feeling their cock go as deep into your mouth as you can take it and I want you to learn to be able to take any man's cock all the way into your throat. You know what we call that? It's called deep throating and I expect you to become an expert at it. Men will pay extra for that skill," Susan laughed.

Lexi heard the door to the room open and saw Toots standing there watching her. He came over and stood next to Susan and said, "I see you got her training started. How is she doing?"

"She still needs lots of practice," Susan said, "but I am sure she is better now than the first time she sucked you off."

"Well, let's find out how much she has improved," Toots said as he reached over and shut off the machine. "Get her ass over to the bed and let's see what she's got."

Susan went behind the chair and undid the Velcro straps holding Lexi's head in place. She leaned forward and whispered into Lexi's ear, "Don't fuck this up or you'll be very, very sorry." In a louder voice she said, "Let's go honey. Here, check yourself out in one of the mirrors and fix your lipstick."

Lexi saw herself in the mirror. She was dressed as a cheerleader, albeit a very trampy one. Her skirt was short, and she had on saddle shoes and bobby socks and her hair was in two ponytails draped over each shoulder. She looked just the opposite of what she looked like her first horrible night in the back rooms of this awful place. There she had been dressed like a cheap streetwalker, with gaudy underthings and over-the-top make up. Today all she had was too red of a shade lipstick. With no other make up, it made her lips stand out even more. Worse still, was the fact that Susan hadn't allowed her to wear any underwear. She had said Lexi wouldn't need it this afternoon. Lexi took the offered lipstick from Susan's hand and re-applied it, putting it on much to heavily for her taste., but she knew what she wanted didn't matter at all here.

She turned and sat on the edge of the platform bed and watched in disgust as Toots began to undress. He had on some type of biker boots, which he had Susan pull off. His socks were white, but dirty. He stood and undid his pants, letting them fall to the ground. He then pulled off his tee shirt and Lexi stared in disbelief as she saw how hairy he was. He had thick mounds of hair on his chest, but she could see that he also had clumps of hair on his shoulders and back as well! Lastly, he pulled down his underpants and tossed them on the bed. Lexi could see the yellow stains on the front of them. She shuddered and turned away.

"Don't look away from me, you little whore," Toots yelled. I want you to take a good look at me and I want you to keep looking while you are sucking me off. Understand?" Lexi shook her head yes in disbelief.

"Okay Susan, let's see what's our little church mouse can do with a cock."

Susan said "It's show time honey. Get your top off. I am sure Toots would like to see your little titties swinging around as you service him." Lexi obediently stood up pulled her top over her head. "Now, let's get this party started! Start sucking Toots off, bitch."

Toots was on his back and his cock was buried in a mound of pubic hair. It wasn't hard and Lexi knew she needed to take it in her mouth and make it hard, but she just couldn't seem to get started. Susan grabbed her by one of her ponytails and jerked her forward until her head was just above Toots' flaccid penis. Willing herself to do it, Lexi leaned forward and started to suck on the end of Toots' cock. As she did so, she raised her eyes and saw Toots leaning with his back against a pile of pillows. She could barely see over his big beer belly. "That's it little girl. I love to see the look on your face as you suck me off. You just hate it, don't you? That's good because I like it when stotty little bitches like you are forced to suck my dick. Do you feel that? My cock is growing harder just thinking about it."

Lexi could feel it. The thing in her mouth was getting bigger and harder. "Now honey," Susan said, "Start sucking on it like you did in the chair earlier. This will be much more enjoyable because when he's ready, Toots will have a nice big load of his cum for you. But you will find that he takes his time and really enjoys himself," Susan was laughing as she said it. Toots started laughing too.

"That's right, baby. I will definitely have a nice big mouthful for you. In fact, I think I am going to have you join us, Susan. You can give her some more hands on training."

"I thought you would never ask!" Susan stood and started undressing. Toots pulled Lexi's mouth off of his cock and turned her head so she could watch as Susan began stripping. She shimmied out of her tight dress and Lexi could see she was wearing crotchless panties. "See these honey? They are the same ones you wore at work last night." She next undid her blouse and Lexi saw that the shelf bra was also identical to the one Lexi wore last night, too. "Take a good look sweetie, because someday soon your tight little body is going to look like mine." With that said, Susan reached down and unfastened her bra. Lexi looked in disbelief as she saw how saggy Susan's breasts were. "Yes honey, yours are going to look like this someday. Do you want to take a closer look? Here!" Susan leaned over Lexi and let her tits hang in Lexi's face.

"Toots, can I have some fun here with Lexi, too? You know how I love my girls." Toots just nodded and Susan's face broke out into a giant grin. "You hear that, honey?" You are going to get up close and personal with both Toots and me today. Oh, it's going to be such fun. You are going to get to suck cock AND eat pussy today! So let's get started."

Lexi heard this in disbelief. Did this horrid woman say that she was going to have to go down on her as well?

It was as if Susan had read her mind. "Yes, you heard right. You are going to learn how to eat pussy, but hopefully Toots will fuck me first, then you can suck his cum right out of my pussy. But, first things first. Show Toots how deep you can take his cock." Susan climbed onto the mattress and reached over and took Lexi by the ponytails and forced her head back into Toots' lap. She then joined Lexi and put Toots' cock into Lexi's mouth and then took it out and sucked it herself. Toots was very hard by now, and Susan could still easily take his entire length in her mouth. "See how I do it? You just open the back of your throat and let it slide in. It will choke you a bit at first, but you will soon get used to it. Remember to breathe through your nose on the upstroke. This way you don't have to stop sucking. Here, watch."

Lexi couldn't believe how easily Susan took his whole cock into her throat. Oh, God. She just called it a cock. Was the language these evil people using starting to seep into her thoughts? Please, oh please can't somebody help me? How could her God allow this evil to happen to her? As if in answer, Toots jerked her by one of her ponytails and said, "I told you to look at me. Now deep throat me just like Susan, or else!"

With tears starting at the corners of her eyes, Lexi took Toots' cock in her hand. She slid her lips around it and started sucking like a whore.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers