Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 12

Story Info
Lexi is used as an innocent.
2.1k words
4.48
133.5k
30

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Lexi was on her third cock of the evening. The older Mexican man was on the bed with his legs spread and enjoying watching the little American cocksucker service his manhood. Toots had said she was a runaway from El Paso and as far as he was concerned, that was a good enough explanation for him. He took the little bitch's brown hair in his hand and raised her head so she could look at him while she sucked him off.

"You look so nice my little puta. By the way you are dressed, I can tell that you are very young.. I enjoy using young American girls like the ones Susan sells here. You may be the youngest she has offered me.

Lexi shuddered when she heard him say that. She was 18 years old and to think older men enjoyed girls her age for this kind of perverse sex would have been unthinkable a week ago. But now it seemed that men and some sick women actually enjoyed them more than a mature woman. It was so disgusting and wrong. Lexi couldn't fathom what made them that way.

Lexi was so ashamed of the way she was dressed. It was no wonder he thought she was so young. When Susan and she arrived back at the compound, Susan immediately took her to the dressing room, as Lexi had named it. Susan gave her some shameful clothes to wear. In a normal world, the clothes were completely acceptable. But here, in this environment, they were just lewd and so degrading.

Susan had laid out an outfit that was much too similar to the outfit that she had worn on her first date with a boy from her church. It was a very modest skirt and a blouse with a high neckline. There was absolutely nothing sensual or sexy about it. Except for the context in which she was forced to wear it. Her bra was an AA cup and she knew it was actually what her mother had called a training bra. It was a little too small for her breast size, but it still was very modest in appearance. Her pink cotton panties actually had the word FRIDAY stitched onto the front panel. Lexi remembered her mother had bought her a full set of panties with each day of the week on them. Each pair was a different color and her favorite had always been the pink ones. They had made her feel so pretty and grown up when she wore them. The label in a normal world would have been trivial, but tonight WAS Friday, and to wear these innocent clothes while doing such horrible things was blasphemous. How could she allow herself to do these despicable things? She couldn't understand how Susan always managed to pick the clothing that would humiliate Lexi the most. It was as if Susan could read her mind.

Susan actually knew more about her than Lexi would have thought possible. Her neighbor had brought Susan and Toots some videos and an entire album of photos taken of Lexi while she was maturing from a girl to a young woman. Many had been taken while her parents had invited him to family get togethers, but others had been acquired secretly by him. He had done repairs for Lexi's parents through the years and had secretly installed some very sophisticated cameras in Lexi's bedroom. He had removed them the last time he had done some work for her parents, but he did have quite a collection of photos and some video footage too. Susan knew he was very excited about having sex with Lexi tomorrow evening. Susan knew Lexi thought of him as nearly a member of her family and laughed to herself when she imagined the look on Lexi's face as her "uncle" walked into the bedroom tomorrow night.

Susan was so happy when she pulled the clothing off the rack in the dressing room. She knew this outfit would be perfect to further destroy Lexi's willpower. "Here you go sweetheart. This looks just perfect for you to be an innocent cocksucker tonight. I am guessing it makes you look like you used to look before you came to work here. Oh my, an innocent church girl that is now a professional cocksucking whore. Wasn't it fun today at the theater? You and Marta were so hot together. It makes me think that you really do want to suck and eat pussy. Why else would you share a load of cum before swallowing it? I really can't wait until your sweet little tongue is buried in my pussy...and you know that is going to happen very, very soon. Now, let's put this pretty pink lipstick on. It will make you look so sweet and innocent for your customers tonight."

Lexi was brought back to the present by the man who was pulling her head down onto his cock. It was obvious that he was nearly ready to shoot a load of his vile cum into her mouth and she automatically responded by cupping his balls while sliding her hand up and down his shaft while continuing to suck harder. Lexi had given up on calling it anything other than what is was. It was a cock, not a penis, and she thought he was definitely going to empty his load of cum into her mouth.

"Oh, you sweet little slut. Susan said you were innocent, but the way you suck my cock says you are not as innocent as you look. I love your little training bra. Don't worry, someday your tits will get bigger, but for now they look so sweet," he laughed as he pumped his cock in and out of Lexi's mouth.

Susan was watching with anticipation as he came closer to cumming. When she knew he was about ready she said, "C'mon Manny, wouldn't you rather cum inside a real woman's pussy? I think we should let your son have Lexi suck him until he cums."

Lexi had briefly wondered about the young man that was watching all of this, but she was soon too busy with her customer to give it much thought. He sat on the couch in the corner and she almost forgot about him. That was until Susan said that.

Manny said, "Yeah Susan, after all that is what I brought him here for. I wanted him to know that there are whores out there that will service him. That way he never cheats on his future wife. I want him to know that there is a place to get rid of his lust before he goes home to his wife and family, when he has a wife, that is....." He chuckled as he said that.

"In the meantime, my boy should know what it is like to be serviced by a young and experienced whore. Look at how she is dressed. She is so good at looking like the little innocent. Toots told me that she was a virgin. Do you really expect me to believe that after the way she sucks cock? She is a pro and I am sure she has serviced many men here. But that is okay, because my son is nineteen now, but he is a little slow. That's why I brought him here Susan. I knew you would understand what he would need for his first sexual experience. Once he has experienced Lexi's mouth for his pleasure, I will be sure to bring him back soon for his first fuck. He needs a whore to get him off for the first time and your little puta is perfect. I will let him go first next time and then I will enjoy fucking her myself when he is finished with her.

"Come here son. I want you to feel the lips of a professional cocksucker on your cock. You will never feel this at home with your future wife. A wife never does what whores like this do. Understand that this is what these women are for, to be used for sex and your gratification. And then you go home to your family. Anytime you feel the urge, you come here and take one of these whores and fuck them or have them suck you and then you go home. Understand?"

Lexi was listening to all of this and combined with what she had to do at the theater, she was resigned to do anything they demanded. She realized that she was nothing but trash... just a place where men deposited their cum. She was so ashamed, but she knew it was true.

The father got off the bed and the son rose from his chair and stood by the bed next to her. He looked at her and said "Take my pants down puta. I can't wait to have my cock in your mouth."

Lexi unbuckled his pants and as she did, she heard Susan laugh as she stripped and spread her legs for Manny to fuck her pussy while Lexi readied herself to suck the young man's cock.

Just as his cock went into her tight little mouth she heard Susan say "Remember, tomorrow is the big day. It's your honeymoon, sweetheart. You have an old friend that just can't wait to have you riding his cock."

Lexi felt the tears flowing as she reached down and took the boy's cock in her hand and started to suck him like the pro she had become.

After Lexi had finished sucking her client, who had cum very quickly, he pulled his pants up and was watching his father as he continued to fuck Susan. She had her legs wrapped tightly around his back and was writhing her ass as she ground it into him. He had her butt cheeks in his hands as he pumped his cock relentlessly into her sloppy pussy. Lexi could hear the slurping noises it made as his cock slid in and out of her with ease.

"Ah, Susan that is a woman's pussy you have. I like it when you tighten and loosen it around my cock. Does your Lexi have such good muscle control too?"

Susan laughed as she continued to pull him deeper into him. "Not yet. She doesn't need to do that right now. Her little cunt is still naturally tight. But you can be sure I will teach her all the ways her pussy can pleasure a man."

"Oh, that's good, because I want my son and I to get our money's worth when we fuck her. If she is as tight as you say, you can count on me coming here for many visits. But for now I need you to make me cum."

Susan just laughed and began squeezing her pussy around his hard cock and pulled him into her all the way to the hilt as he began to pump his jism into her swollen pussy. He groaned and slowly climbed off of her and went to the chair where he had left his clothes. He slipped them on and slicked back his hair while Susan helped him with his boots. He stood, looked at his son with approval and slipped a wad of bills into Susan's hand as they left the room.

When they had left, Susan turned to Lexi, who had watched the entire scene with disgust. "Did you hear what he said sweetheart? I told you that you would become very popular with my special clients. Manny here has some unusual tastes and I am sure you and I can satisfy them. Oh, it is going to be so much fun together. I can imagine us dressing the same and working together as a mother and daughter team. With the right make up and some changes to your appearance we can totally make that happen. Won't that be fun?"

Lexi looked at her and thought of her own mother. She was thinking thoughts about actually having to do this with her own mother and she knew she was beginning to lose her grasp on her sanity. Her mind was spinning and Susan was very ready to take Lexi on the next step of her journey.

"Come on honey. I want you to come over here and give mama a kiss. I promise it will be so much fun together. I know exactly how to please a young, little cunt like yours. I think it is time for you to feel exactly how nice it is to have an orgasm. Oh, and I expect you to make me cum, too," Susan cooed as she took Lexi by the hand and sat her on the bed. Listlessly, Lexi sat and didn't struggle at all when Susan pressed her lips onto Lexi's mouth.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers