Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 13

Story Info
Susan has Lexi to herself.
1.4k words
4.57
76.1k
30

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

I have finally recovered enough to feel the need to write again. I sincerely wish to thank you all for the kind wishes expressed to me here and via my email.

I have dipped my toe into the water here and I have continued Lexi's night with Susan. I plan on following this story with Lexi's honeymoon and the re-introduction of her creepy neighbor. I know my chapters are short, but I hope you will enjoy them nonetheless. Since it has been so long, you may want to read the entire saga. It may prove to be more rewarding than just a short chapter here and there.

Again, thank you!

Karen

*****

Susan continued to passionately kiss Lexi. Lexi could feel Susan's tongue trying to snake between her lips as Lexi began to try to free herself from her embrace. Susan was having none of it as she viciously twisted Lexi's nipple. As Lexi opened her mouth to cry out, Susan again forced her tongue deep into Lewi's unwilling mouth. She kissed Lexi and tongued her until Lexi finally managed to turn her head away.

"Oh, sweetheart, I have wanted to do you since your first night here. I want to suck on your little, virgin pussy before it is used by all of your future customers. I want to taste it while it is still fresh and sweet," Susan said as she released Lexi's swollen nipple and reached into Lexi's cotton underwear. With horror, Lexi could feel Susan's fingers as they touched her sparse pubic hair and moved further until they were touching Lexi's most intimate spot.

Lexi cried out as she felt Susan's finger trying to worm its way inside of her. Susan was looking into Lexi's eyes as she began to slide first one finger and then another into Lexi.

"Do you feel that sweetie? Do you feel where I am rubbing your little nubbin?"

Lexi didn't know exactly what Susan was talking about but she could feel where Susan's fingers were touching her. She had touched herself there on occasion while she was showering before school. It made her tingle when she did and she remembered that she stopped because it was sinful to touch herself that way. Now this vile creature was touching her there too. Lexi felt no tingling sensation, just a sense of revulsion at what was happening to her.

"Oh, honey, do you think I don't know what you are thinking? You are thinking how horrible it is to have a woman touch your little clit, aren't you? I am sure you have touched yourself there before. Did it make you feel good, hmmm? Well Momma Susan can make it feel so much better. Even as Susan said it, she was lightly caressing Lexi's clit. She slipped her finger inside Lexi again and Susan could feel that Lexi was still very dry.

"Well, we can't very well make you cum if you won't let your cunny get nice and slippery, can we? I know exactly how to make your whore cunt wet and sloppy." Susan continued to rub Lexi while she began to work her tongue down Lexi's tits until her face was just above Lexi's navel.

Lexi struggled as Susan ran her tongue further down until she was nibbling and pulling Lexi's pubic hair with her teeth. Lexi was pushing at Susan and trying to dislodge her, but Susan was relentless. She lowered her face into Lex's crotch and Lexi could feel her tongue as it invaded her most private spot. Susan licked and sucked Lexi's pussy lips as she spread them open to reveal her little clit.

"Mmmm," Susan said as she slathered her tongue around the puffy little lips and clit. "You taste so sweet honey. I am so happy I can taste you before Toots fucks you tomorrow."

Lexi had never felt so humiliated. This was so much more disgusting than even the worst things Toots had done to her. At least he was a man. This was completely unnatural and wrong. She was so ashamed because Susan's mouth and tongue was starting to make her get wet. How could that happen? She hated this but she could feel that tingling sensation like when she had showered. She had always stopped but Susan showed no sign whatsoever of stopping. If anything she began to nibble and suck more insistently. Lexi's attempts to push Susan away began to grow more feeble as the sensation happening to her began to grow.

"Do you feel that honey? I know you do because you are getting so wet. Do you know why? It's because your pussy wants to make it easier for a nice big cock to slide into it. Oh yes. You will get wet every time a customer starts to fuck you. Someday you will get so loose and wet that you will hardly feel a cock unless it is really big. Remember those dildos you sucked on your favorite machine? Some of your customers will have bigger cocks than the biggest ones I showed to you. Soon you will be able to easily take any cock, no matter how big it is." Susan kept up this vile talk as she alternated tonguing Lexi and describing what was expected of her with her customers.

"Yes, your little cunt is so tight now, but soon I will have to show you how to use your muscles to make it feel tight for your customers again. Won't it be fun to learn all the things I can teach you?" Susan cooed as she began thrusting her tongue deep into Lexi.

Lexi was laying there and visualizing all the things Susan was saying to her. She wanted to curl up and die, but she could also feel her body starting to change as Susan worked on her. She could feel her hips start to move up and down uncontrollably. What was happening to her? Her breathing begin to become shorter and shallower and her hips moved faster and faster.

"Oh, that it sweetheart. I think you are going to cum for the very first time." Susan attacked Lexi's exposed clit with all she had. Lexi's hips were pumping up and down like a piston and she started to moan and plead with Susan to stop. Susan just let out an evil laugh and worked Lexi's clit until Lexi's cries to stop changed into moans of pure lust. Lexi was shaking violently and she screamed as her first orgasm roared over her like a runaway train.

Susan slowly backed her head out of Lexi's crotch and she looked up at her as her orgasm began to subside. Beads of perspiration were on her forehead and her breasts and belly. There was a stickiness between her legs that she began to be aware of. "Yes, honey, that is your own cum. You are quite a little squirter. Your special customers will just love that. They will probably watch as you play with your pussy and cum for their pleasure. Oh yes. You will be showing your talents in so many ways and Toots will have so many perverted customers for you to entertain. It is going to be so much fun!"

Lexi barely heard what Susan was saying. As the orgasm left her, she was filled with a deep sense of revulsion. Her body had betrayed her and performed, yes performed, just as Susan had demanded. The feeling that she no longer even controlled her own body's feelings was the worst shock she had felt since being taken by these monsters. She felt that she had nothing left to give.

Susan sat on the bed and was watching Lexi as these emotions were racing through her head. Yes, Susan thought to herself. Lexi is thinking it couldn't get any worse. But she was wrong, so, so wrong.

"Okay, playtime is over. It's time for you to get some rest. I want you to think about tonight while you are going to sleep. Susan pulled Lexi off the bed, picked up her dress and led Lexi back through the compound to her room. She opened the door and numbly Lexi stumbled into it. Before shutting the door Susan turned and said, "Tomorrow is your big day here and I don't want Toots to be disappointed. I also want you to remember what I did to make you feel so good. I expect you to do that for me tomorrow, understand? And I especially want your family friend to have the best time ever.

Remember it is your honeymoon and we are ALL going to have a wonderful time.

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers