Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 17

Story Info
Alexa has a mind shift as she is fucked.
3.6k words
4.64
139.1k
44

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers

Susan came back to the room where Lexi was hooked to the milking machine. She quietly opened the door and watched Lexi as she was on her knees having her pert tits administered to by the large cups attached to them. Lexi's little tits looked much larger and longer now. Susan couldn't wait to remove the suction cups and show Lexi how her new tits looked.

"Well honey I think you have enjoyed yourself quite long enough. Let's get those cups off and have a look at your little boobies." Susan shut the machine off and came to the side of the bed and unhooked the milking machine from Lexi's breasts. When she removed them Susan could see that the suction had worked just as she had hoped. Lexi's tits were not the least bit perky at the moment. They were much more distended and Lexi's naturally large nipples and areolas were very red and puffy.

"Come on sweetie. Roll over and have a seat in front of the mirror and take a peek at your tits."

Lexi did so and she was horrified at what she saw. Instead of her firm, small breasts, she saw a pair of breasts that belonged on a much older woman. They were sagging down and while they didn't seem to be much larger in size, their shape was so different than her breasts had ever been.

"I think it is a definite improvement. It is too bad they will regain their normal shape in awhile, but we will keep working on that. In the meantime let's compare your tits to mine." Susan opened her blouse and sat down next to Lexi in front of the mirror. "Well, I see that they are very similar honey. How does it feel to have your sweet little boobies look like they should be one of my older whore's tits instead of yours?"

Lexi didn't say a word. She just kept looking at herself and then looking over at Susan and thinking what is wrong with this creature? Why would she want Lexi to look this way? It wasn't attractive at all. From the way Toots had talked, he wanted her to look young and fresh for as long as possible.

Lexi couldn't know that Susan enjoyed doing this because she felt it was payback for the last ten years of her life. She had gone to work for Toots on a lark and she was sucked into the business far deeper than she had ever intended. Toots had set her up from the beginning and had blackmailed her into nude dancing as well as coercing her into becoming a full time prostitute. He had threatened to send a tape he had made of her willingly giving him a blow job in his office the first night she had met him. She had been forced to dance in the Ranch House the first night, giving lap dances to truckers and other low life customers in the crowded bar. She had been made to dance on stage and she was petrified to think that someone she knew from her everyday life would recognize her. No one did recognize her, but Toots did have her give a couple of the customers head in the parking lot. At the end of the night he gave her forty dollars as her share for sucking the two men's cocks. She had also managed to make about eighty dollars for the lap dances and thirty dollars in tips while she was on stage. It totaled a hundred and fifty dollars for her night's work. It has been ten years and she remembered the money to the penny. She hated Toots for what he had forced her to do and she hated her boyfriend at the time more than she hated Toots. After all, it was Gary who had set the whole thing up and totally changed the course of her life.

Well, things were different now. Now she had control and it was going to be Lexi, not Susan who was going to suffer all the humiliation that she had suffered in those first months working for Toots.

She remembered the third night she was working the bar. She hadn't started at the massage parlor yet and she was walking through the crowd soliciting customers for lap dances when the thing she had dreaded happened. She came face to face with two men she knew. They worked at another real estate office in town. Yes, Susan was a professional woman by day and had a successful, but boring career as a real estate salesperson. When she saw the two acquaintances staring open mouthed at her in her mini skirt and platform heels she knew that things would never be the same. She rushed into the dressing room area and sat at the dressing table in front of a mirror and looked at herself. What she saw in it wasn't a career woman. It was a tittie bar dance and whore that was staring back at her.

Just then Candy came into the room and asked her what was wrong. Susan explained and Candy, while sympathetic told her that if she didn't get back out on the floor before Toots saw she was missing there would be hell to pay. Susan said that all he could do was to send the tape he had made of her sucking him off to her office. Now it didn't matter. Candy grabbed her by the shoulder and told her in no uncertain terms that Toots could—and would—do much more than that if he chose to do so.

"Trust me honey, you don't want to cross him. He is a member of the local chapter of the Huns motorcycle gang. He will turn you over to them for a night or two of fun and you will never be the same. I know. I have seen it happen. Now come on, let's get you back out on the floor and hustling drinks and dances. You dance for anyone who wants a dance, whether it is a stranger or your best friend's husband. Let's go."

Susan danced that night. Her friends must have been too embarrassed to stay because they were gone when she came back out into the bar. She danced, hustled drinks and worked the parking lot for the next week or so. She also went to work at her office as though nothing had happened and she had started to think things were going to be okay; that she could keep her two lives separated.

At the end of the second week at the bar, Toots told her she would be starting at the Gentle Touch Massage Parlor that night. He took her down to the motel and introduced her to Ruby, who was the madam in charge of the girls. Toots generally didn't come there too often because his focus was on keeping the bar and customers flowing. Ruby took Susan into a back room that served as a dressing area and told her to pick out something from the rack to wear. The clothes looked even gaudier than the outfits she had been wearing in the bar. She sighed and picked out a super short skirt, an uplift bra and a fringed top that showed off what cleavage she had. Ruby looked at Susan's high heels and nodded to herself as if in approval. She then her sat her down and brushed and teased her hair into a Texas-style mess. She added some dangly earrings and chunky bracelets and said she was ready to go.

She took Susan out into a small room where there were a few other girls sitting around and talking or looking at magazines. One of the girls asked if she was a new girl, and Susan nodded yes. "I thought so," said another whore as she looked Susan up and down. "You can always spot a newbie. Did you start in the Ranch House parking lot? Most of the new girls do. This is a lot better than giving blow jobs in a car, sweetie. And a lot more comfortable, too," she said with a harsh laugh. After a few minutes went by, Ruby came through the door and told the girls to come out and line up for a customer. Susan followed the other girls into the waiting room and saw the man looking them over. To her shame and embarrassment it was one of the men she had seen in the bar the other night. It was the same guy that worked in the real estate business. As the girls stepped forward and gave their names, Susan was last in line and when she stepped forward she said to the man she knew, "Hi, my name is Trixie," and her former life was over forever.

Susan was thinking about all this as she sat next to Lexi on the bed. "Yes," she thought. "You are going to have a lot rougher time than I ever did, you sweet little bitch. I am going to make sure of that and it starts for real right now."

Well sweetheart, let's go show Toots your new tits. He is ready for your honeymoon and so am I. I can't wait to see his cock sliding in and out of your pussy until you make him cum inside you. It's time!"

She pulled Lexi off the bed and half dragged her down the hall to the room where Lexi first had to perform oral sex on Toots. Susan opened the door and Lexi saw that the room was different. There was some type of movie camera tripod next to the platform with the mattress on it. Susan smiled as she saw the look on Lexi's face. "Oh, yes. All honeymoons have a nice photo and movie album and yours will be so much fun to look at later. I am also going to give a copy of it to your friend from back home. I am sure he will enjoy it, too. Maybe he will arrange it so your Mother and Daddy can see just how pretty their daughter looked on her special day."

Lexi numbly looked at Susan and at that moment her hatred of her caused her to spring on top of Susan and she began to scream and bite and scratch at Susan like a wildcat. "I hate you. I hate you, you evil witch! I want you dead! I want to scratch your eyes out!"

Susan fought back and they went at each other like two gladiators in the arena, with Lexi's hatred matching Susan's superior size and strength blow for blow. They had a handful of each other's hair when the door opened and Toots came storming into the room. "What the fuck is going on here? He grabbed Lexi by her arm a cruelly twisted it until Lexi let go of Susan's hair. Lexi's breath was coming in great gasps and fire was coming out of her eyes as she struggled to get away from this hateful man.

Susan looked at Toots and said "Let her go. I will teach this little cunt a lesson she won't ever forget!" Toots casually used his free hand to backhand Susan hard enough to knock her to the bed.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch. You can do anything you want with her but don't you ever leave a mark on her, especially when we are getting her ready for her first night on the job." Lexi watched as Susan literally shrank before her eyes. She could see that this sadistic woman was scared to death of Toots and she truly sensed for the first time that her life was in the hands of a sadistic fat man and an unbalanced whore. All the fight left her, only to be replaced by an emptiness of spirit. It was as though all that made her who she was receded into the dark recesses of her mind.

"Now, I came here for this little girl's first fuck and this dust up has got me damn excited. My cock is so hard I could pound nails with it, so get her into her outfit and let's do some filming and fucking."

Susan quickly rose from the bed, her face still red from the back of Toots' hand. She went to a drawer and pulled out a bit of frothy lace. She turned and looked at Lexi and said, "Here is your wedding gown you little bitch. Stand up and let me put it on you." Lexi did as she was instructed and numbly stood as Susan approached her and stood directly in front of her. "Since you are such a sweet church girl, I think that we will be calling you Angel for your first night's work. After all, Lexi sounds too much like your real name, Alexa and we wouldn't want anyone to spoil our plans for you by recognizing you as the girl who has gone missing." Susan took the lace and placed it over Lexi's head and let it fall over her face. Lexi knew immediately what it was. It was a veil like a bride wore at her wedding. Susan adjusted it until she was satisfied with its appearance and looked to Toots for approval.

He studied her for a moment and he smiled and then started to laugh. "Oh, perfect! That is perfect Susie Girl. Its gonna look damn fine on film. Okay, let's get this party started. C'mon Lexi, or should I say Angel. Come over here and get my clothes off. I want you to see the cock that is gonna take your cherry. Hurry up. This hard on ain't gonna wait much longer."

Lexi stumbled over to Toots and knelt down as she untied is boots and watched as he slipped them off. Next, she unbuttoned his trousers and watched as they fell to the floor. He stepped out of them and Toots was wearing his usual white briefs They were stained yellow on the front as though he hadn't bothered to change them recently. There was a large bulge in them and Lexi shuddered as she reached into the waistband and pulled them down to his knees. In the meantime he had taken off his tee shirt and tossed it onto the floor next to his shoes. When she pulled the waistband past his knees they fell to the floor and she was eye level with his erection and huge belly.

"There it is Angel. Your very first cock. Oh, you are going to have many more before we are done with you, but you won't ever forget your first one. Susan, are you ready to get her warmed up for me?" Susan smiled and nodded. "Then get her on the bed and go to work on that little cunt of hers while she sucks my cock.

Toots lay back on the bed and Susan positioned Lexi on her hands and knees between his legs. She spread Lexi's legs open and Susan adjusted the camera so that it had a good view of Lexi's entire body.

"Toots, did you notice how much Lexi's tits have started to change?" I think they are beginning to look just like her Momma's...I mean mine. I can't wait for when we start visiting some of the estates around the country and performing for the men and women who will be paying us."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. First things first. Get that pussy warmed up. I want it to be nice and wet when I use it." Susan climbed on to the mattress behind Lexi and lay on her back and took Lexi's ass cheeks in her hands and buried her face into her crotch. Lexi could feel Susan's tongue on the opening to her pussy. She was licking and sucking on the little nubbin there. Susan had called it a clit and Lexi knew what that was just as she still knew that what Susan was doing was very wrong and sinful. For some reason Lexi didn't care as much as she had the first time Susan had done this. After all, Lexi had done it to herself with a vibrating machine and wasn't that what whores did? She had accepted that she was, in fact, a whore and she let her do as she wanted while Lexi continued to suck Toots...cock. She could feel the ridges of it as she slathered her tongue on it much as Susan was doing to her pussy...or should she call it a cunt, like Toots did? Why not? Susan had a cunt and Lexi was becoming much like her, so why not call it a cunt? Yes, she could feel Susan's tongue as it probed and explored her clit and she could feel when Susan's tongue slid inside her cunt and felt her own wetness start to mingle with Susan's saliva.

Susan abruptly pulled her head out of Lexi's crotch and said to Toots, "She's ready for you."

Toots pulled Lexi's mouth off of his cock and looked straight into her eyes. "Okay little girl, climb up onto me and ride my cock just like Susan showed you the other day. I want to watch while you lose your cherry. So ride me, you little whore."

Mechanically, she raised to her knees and put one leg over Toots hip and then took her other leg and put it over his other hip. She raised higher onto her knees and positioned herself over his cock and tried to slide it into her cunt. She couldn't manage to do it and she did something that surprised them all. She looked back at Susan and said, "Will you help me get it in?" Susan just laughed and reached out to Toot's cock and slid it into Lexi's tight little pussy and as soon as she did so, Lexi pushed down and rested her hands on Toots belly and started to ride him just as she had seen Susan do. She rode him and rode him and she could feel her cunt as it slid up and down his cock. Susan was at the camera and filming this transformation as Alexa faded and Lexi began to take control. Lexi rode Toots until she felt his hands grab around her waist and he began to pound her up and down just as he had down with Susan. Through the fog of her near orgasm she heard him say "What do you want, you little bitch? Tell me!" "

"I want you to cum. I want you to fuck me like you fucked Susan. I want you to fuck me like a whore. I want you to cum inside of me!"

Toots pounded her up and down harder and harder onto his stiff cock until he could feel the cum filling his balls and trying to burst out of the end of it and into this hot little bitch's tight cunt. Yeah, it was really tight. Susan got it good and wet but it was still incredibly tight and it felt damn good. He hadn't had a pussy this tight in a long time. Hell, it was tighter than Susan's ass and he fucked that regularly so he knew how tight it could be.

"Okay, little girl. Here it comes. Yeah, yeah yeah..." Toots cum gushed into Lexi's pussy as he pumped stream after stream of it into her. Lexi was shaking from her first orgasm with a cock in her and she nearly blacked out from the intensity of it. She collapsed onto his hairy belly and she could feel his sweat as it mingled with hers. His breathing was rapid and her body rose and fell with each great breath he took. They were both wrung out.

Susan had been filming the entire episode but she never expected what had just happened. This little bitch was a dynamo and Susan knew that Toots had hit the jackpot on his investment. As for Susan, she could only imagine the times they would have together.

"Okay get the fuck off of me. Susan, last time when I fucked you here, you wanted Lexi to eat your pussy. How about this time you eat her pussy and my cum instead? I bet she is so fuckin' tight that my jism isn't even running out of her yet. Roll over Lexi and let's see your cunt. Lexi rolled over and spread her legs for their inspection. Just as Toots had said, there was hardly any fluid dripping out of her hole. "Now, open your pussy lips and lets see how much cum I pumped into you." Lexi took her hands and opened her cunt lips as far as she could and waited while Toots watched his semen ooze out of that well fucked love hole he had just used.

"Yeah, that was a lot of cum you got out of me, you little bitch. I expect you to do that for all your customers. Understand?" Lexi just nodded as Toots turned to Susan and said, "Help yourself to her pussy. You have a little time before her first session tonight. Make sure she is prepped for the show. I know her gentleman friend from back home will enjoy watching this little film before it's his turn tonight."

As Lexi lay there in a bit of a daze, she slowly realized what she had just said and done. More immediately she heard what she was going to have done to her next. Her thoughts were interrupted by the feel of Susan's tongue and lips on her pussy again. She lay back and tried not to think as Susan began to lap up the mixture of Toot's cum and her own juices. What in the world had just happened to her?

fyrehart
fyrehart
305 Followers