Forced Twins Ch. 06

Story Info
The end.
1.5k words
3.96
11.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate everyone who stuck by this story and adored it. Writing it for the first time, I knew I was not going to let a fantastic story idea go to waste. It was supposed to be a one-shot, but one good supporter made me change my mind about it.

This is the final chapter. Enjoy it.

Also, I recently got featured on iFunny, which is good. I am going to miss these author forewords that reminded me of the British radio host on the pop station on GTA V. But if you want to see more of these forewords, check out my Shady Ship erotic horror, which I will devote all my attention to after I finish this last chapter here.

If anyone did not get the memo, I am also Literotica writer SaviorSamurai. I write femdom there.

Incest makes me ill in real life, but writing it, including real love in it is something I will never regret.

I will forever miss the Park twins.

I will forever wish porn in South Korea was legal. Korean women have the loveliest faces and bodies. And the most Korean porn you will ever see is mostly self-censored Korean webcam girls that can never show hardcore lesbian stuff, hardcore stuff in general.

One more rant section. My stories are not popular. Maybe never will be. In the year 3000, if internet has not been forever shut down, I hope someone will read these and cherish them. But I hope at least one person now loves them. And if there is, then I already won. Winning is seeing a Literotica story you love dishing out a new chapter. It is also when you are able to write some yourself and make people happy. Another win.

The Park twins are eighteen-years old. Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years old.

...

Inside the men's restroom at school, Tae-wan rubbed his fingers against his own hair as the kneeling Song-ju brought his entire, huge cock into her mouth and throat.

"Just like that, baby." Tae-wan said, cherishing the fact his enemies were dead, cherishing the fact he had his girlfriend. A girlfriend, a blowjob, a life that was fantastic. "I need to reward you later."

The restroom was quiet, apart from the the wet slurps from Song-ju's lips as she sucked her boyfriend's huge cock.

With sweltering lust, Tae-wan kept his eyes trained on her beautiful face as she continued pleasing his member with her wonderful mouth, her movements graceful but loving as she ran her soft lips back and forth at an slow pace along the confident, big cock.

She made eye contact with him, heightening her movements' intensity, her lips gliding back and forth, taking the shaft deep in her pleasing mouth, bringing him closer to an explosive orgasm.

As he watched her mouth making love to his cock, her beautiful face bobbing on his powerful shaft, Tae-wan longed for the moment to last hours, but his body was betraying him,

"Damn, girl. You're going to make me cum all in your sexy mouth." Tae-wan said before unleashing a groan.

His cock unleashed heavy sperm into her mouth.

Song-ju struggled not to gag as her lover's cock erupted again in her mouth, filling her cheeks to overflowing.

The South Korean girl, dressed in her school uniform, had to gulp down his loads to make room for more.

Heated cum escaped from her lips.

She lifted her lips from his cock, a pool of thick cum still filling her mouth before tilting her head back.

She grinned, her teeth adorned with slipping, white cum.

Tae-wan moved onto his knees, pressed his lips to her soft ones in an grateful, fierce kiss.

They wrapped their arms around each other, hugging.

Two minutes after returning home from school, the Park twins hugged.

They held each other in Tae-hee's bedroom, not speaking.

When you find yourself in a girl's bedroom, you know you have her.

"It's all over with those bitches. The only thing left for us to do is keep loving each other." Tae-wan said before stroking his sister's hair with more affection he handed to Song-ju.

"I know." Tae-hee said. "We have all the time to do it. I love you."

Tae-wan grinned. He said, "And I love you. You're always going to be my sister."

They separated.

The brother brought his hands to Tae-hee's hips, gave her a slow kiss that was loving.

Tae-hee kissed Tae-wan with more intensity than the satisfaction he had when he took revenge on Nam-yi and her gang.

The sister held onto Tae-wan's neck with her soft, warm fingers.

While exchanging kisses, the siblings moved towards the bed. The bed with its pink comforter seemed as inviting as an alluring, naked girl with her legs spread in a filled, boys' locker room.

The two moved onto their sides on the bed, equal to each other, both in passionate love with the person they faced.

Tae-hee moved her hand to her brother's clothed, hard cock, massaged it through his clothes.

Tae-wan rubbed his sister's nice breasts, the wonderful set held within clothes the male twin longed to tear.

The girl's sweet aroma pleasing his nose as much as his sister pleased his member, Tae-wan stopped giving the girl kisses as he unbuttoned her white school dress.

Tae-hee helped him take her shirt off. When it was off her, she tossed it onto the floor before turning her back on the boy.

She grinded her clothed ass against his restrained cock.

He slipped his hands under her bra, groped her soft breasts, felt their weight, loved them, like he loved her.

Pinching his own sister's brown nipples, Tae-wan said, "Your ass feels nice humping my cock."

"It's supposed to. Kiss me." Tae-hee said.

Tae-wan slipped his right hand from his sister's irresistable breast to her hip, kissed her after she stopped her grinding.

As they kissed, the boy twin's hard, clothed cock poking his sister's butt, Tae-wan groaned in understandable frustration.

It was time to stop the slow foreplay.

The boy stripped the girl out her clothes without hesitation, aware life wasn't forever, aware you had to everything you longed to do before your time came to an end.

After Tae-wan removed his clothes, he wasted no time at putting to use his sister's delightful pussy.

"Your cock. Wow. Please, never in your life stop fucking me." Tae-hee said before groaning as her brother's hot cock stretched her wet lips wider and her muscles relaxed, tightened around it.

Applying a little pressure, Tae-wan's cock sank another inch, causing Tae-hee to emit a soft breath through her lips as she took more.

"Fuck," she said in an whisper.

Her brother grinned.

"Tae-wan." Tae-hee said. "It feels so good. You feel so good."

She pushed her warm ass against his cock.

Tae-hee moaned with every movement.

She clutched his hip, as if to keep Tae-wan from pulling out.

"Never stop fucking me," she said, addicted to her twin's hard cock without shame.

Consumed by hardcore lust, Tae-wan banged his sister harder, no longer caring he was still an official sister-fucker, letting his hips slam against his darling's soft, warm, ass cheeks.

Without pulling out, Tae-wan moved his sister onto her hands and knees, kept thrusting hard, letting the girl's ass ripple.

Tae-wan slammed his palm against her ass.

His sister moaned in appreciation before her pussy sprayed girl cum onto the pink comforter.

"Fucking sister-fucker!" she said, her hips jerking as her slim body spasmed.

Tae-wan trembled, his orgasm taking him while his cock blasted warm whiteness inside the sweet pussy belonging to the girl he had shared a womb with.

The brother fell onto his sister's narrow back.

When their breaths came in normal, they lied beside each other on the bed, their fingers giving each other gentle touches as the twins remained naked.

"Back when Nam-yi was tormenting us and being a bitch, it really felt like I was in a bad erotic story." Tae-wan said before shaking his head. "Not anymore though. It's never going to be bad while I have you."

Tae-hee grinned, lied on top of her brother, shut her eyes when she gave him a fierce, loving kiss that made the boy's cock start hardening.

One week passed.

Tae-wan sat at the kitchen table, smashing ramen noodle strands between his white teeth.

His mom and dad sat on the living room sofa, their focus on a commercial displaying yogurt.

His pants and boxers were down.

"My goodness," he said as his sister continued bobbing her head up and down his hot cock, most of the girl underneath the table. Tae-wan spit chewed noodles from his mouth. "D-damn!"

He unloaded thick, heated cum into Tae-hee's wet mouth.

"So good," the boy said, his hands trembling, making his chopsticks shake hard.

His heart pounding in his chest, he watched as his dad twisted his body to observe him. The older man said, "What kind of ramen is that?"