Forced Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orther5
orther5
159 Followers

Roger, as always was the first to react, "Brianna, you look a complete slag, why don't you complete the picture – pull those pussy lips wide open. Let us all see up inside you."

Again my response was automatic. I spread my legs wide apart and grasping each side of my labia in my fingers I pulled my cunt wide open, displaying the pink wet flesh within.

"OK Brianna," my husband said, "stay like that. I have some little gifts for you". I obeyed and stood there in the ungainly pose, my cunt spread wide open, as my husband went to the kitchen and returned with a large bag.

"Here we are sweet wife, I have brought some toys that we can use to amuse ourselves." As he spoke he emptied the bag onto the floor.

I stood dumbfounded as I saw the contents of the bag revealed as they tumbled to the floor. It was full of every conceivable kind of dildo, vibrator and strap-on. They were all shapes and sizes. Some were life-size copies of a penis, others two-pronged lumps of almost rigid rubber and still others were huge long fat distortions of the male sex organs.

I was in horror as my husband picked up one of the devices, looked at me and speaking almost gently said,. "Brianna, we will start with this one. Now get upon the coffee table on all fours and spread your legs".

I obeyed.

------------------------------------------

Well there you are, the second phase of Brianna's ordeal. The third phase is now on the drawing board; I guess you can see which way it's going. I am not convinced that my writing from the wife's perception has been a success, and I'm not sure if I should pursue it in the next chapter. Perhaps some of you ladies out there can give me some guidance. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. I'm still open to suggestions for the continuance of Brianna's humiliation – let your imagination run riot – let me know and I'll see if I can use it. Don't forget to vote!

orther5
orther5
159 Followers
12