Forceful of the Situation

Story Info
Control is everything and not just in bed. Furby is reminded.
843 words
2.38
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on his door quickly fixing my shirt which was a little tight but being last minute it will have to do.

The door swings open showing the guy who invited me over earlier today "Come on in make yourself comfortable!" He said stepping back as I walked through I might of brushed him with my tail but wasn't sure.

"You want anything water, tea?" He asked me well walking into the kitchen.

"I'll take water!" I called back to him looking around I noted that he had a lot of pictures of what look like family and his couch was very comfy maybe a pillow would make it better but it's still comfy in its own right.

Suddenly I could smell something... I know I smelled it somewhere before... But I just can't place it...

I shrugged it off as he walked back in with tea and water he handed me the water before sitting on the couch next to me.

"So... You uh... like the place?" He asked taking a sip of his tea.

"Yes Its lovely especially the couch!" I leaned into it to prove it the Shirt getting a bit tight but I can fix that later.

"Thanks everyone says that, it was only 20 dollars, I'm surprised it wasn't trashed!" I gasp at the mention of the price.

"Really!? that cheap? There usually about 50-70$ these days!" I told him taking a drink of my water. It kinda tasted funny but I played it off as me being nervous.

"Hehe ya I was honestly surprised too..." he looks in his cup before getting up "Gonna get more tea Be right back." He walked off once more in his kitchen I took this time to unbutton one of the buttons on my shirt so it wasn't as tight as before.

I thought I heard something behind me before I felt a prick on my neck next thing I know I saw black.

___________________

I woke up with a groan I yawned before I felt something grab my head and force it down on something I Gagged as my eyes shot open revealing what looks like some hair and a chest.

I look up and see the guy I as visiting grinning with hunger at me I felt that my shirt was open from a breeze running across my bra I tried to pull my head back but he had some type of unnatural strength and he held me in place I also tried my hands but they were tied up.

"Not yet we haven't even started!" I felt him shove once more I Gagged as it immediately pushed into my throat It was only half way in he started thrusting drawing a gag from me each time tears were building up as he continued to rape my muzzle I cried realizing the situation I was in...

I heard him groan a bit before I felt him pushing my head I Gagged as More and more of him started entering my throat until there was no more to push down.

I wanted to get this over as quickly as possible to hopefully get out of here so I started licking the underside of his Dick he just started to hump my face letting his meat rub along my throat.

I was gagging constantly tears running down my face my makeup all runny this was a nightmare brought to life I felt myself running out of air everything was slowly turning black but then he pulled out.

I took deep breaths and started coughing but he suddenly pushed back in pushing me all the way once more before Fucking my face even faster I looked up to see him basically hungry to unload.

He started pulling my head back and forth with my hair somehow getting it in a ponytail using it as a Handle I continued to lick the underside of his Dick wanting to get this over with.

I could feel His Dick throbbing in both my throat and muzzle he held the tip right at my gag point as he hummed in pleasure well I Gagged on it my tongue rubbing it.

Suddenly I felt a wave of sorts go through my muzzle and into my throat I felt something coat the inside of my throat as he moaned loudly forcing me all the way down cutting of my supply of air.

I was slowly running out of air suddenly his cum came up and started leaking out around his Dick and out of my nose I felt myself get weaker and soon I fell limp completely passed out.

_______________

Her body went limp as he continued groaning the amount coming out only increasing until he gave a few final grunts before letting go of her head it stays in place as he feel back the friction forcing a few more squirts out of him.

Once he got her off cum drained from her muzzle he quickly gave some type of shot to her.

"Until next time..."