Forces of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god... oh god... oh god...!" She panted as Lynn took her to a place no other woman had ever taken her. Before she could stop it, her orgasm raged through her body "OH, OH, OH, OH...!" She gasped as Lynn refused to let her move. "I'm CUMING...!" She shouted as her body convulsed.

Lynn's hands and lips never gave up their hold as Cheryl's body contracted in spasm. She held on as she guided Cheryl to the bed, never letting go of her cheeks and clit. She forced Cheryl's open and feasted on the tart nectar flowing out of her lover. She moved her hands around so they could still cup her ass, and have her thumbs hold open her dripping sex. She tool long slurping licks from the bottom and sucked the clit at the top. With every lick, Cheryl's body vibrated into a full body climax.

"OH, OH, OH, I LOVE YOU!" Cheryl screamed at the top of her voice as Lynn took her over the cliff. "OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE...PLEASE... PLEASE.... OHHHH GOD!" Her body rocked and clutched. Every nerve ending sending overloaded signals of pleasure to her over taxed brain. She could take no more.

"PLEASE STOP... I CAN'T... OH GOD...!" She panted and tried to pry Lynn's face from her sex. "No more... no more... I can't take no more." Cheryl shoved with all of her remaining strength to get away from the sweet torture.

Lynn gave her lover one last slurping kiss and pulled away smiling. She wiped her drenched face with her hand, licking her lips clean. "That was better than I ever dreamed." She smiled at Cheryl. "So, are you ready to get me out of my dress?"

"Ugggg...!" She motioned Lynn up with her hands. "As soon as I can move, you are so paying for that." Cheryl said between deep breaths.

"I told you it was better when you love someone." Lynn scooted up, kissing the red swollen nipples on the way. "I love you and that was so worth the wait!" She snuggled into Cheryl's arms and smiled in contentment.

"Where in the world did you learn to do that?" Cheryl asked as her body continued to vibrate.

"Sweetie, I can read... I am a librarian... duh!" She kissed her lover not caring her face was covered in pussy juice. Cheryl wanted to respond, but her body gave out. She sighed and snuggled into the warmth and fell asleep.

Sometime n the middle of the night, something rough crossed her nipple and shocked her awake. Looking around the dark room, she saw Lynn sleeping there still in her wedding dress. She cursed herself for not giving as much as she received, but she never expected what happened. She scooted out of the bed and went potty and cleaned up a little bit.

She walked back to the bed and started unbuttoning the back of Lynn's dress. Halfway through, a sleepy Lynn looked up. "Oh goody... my turn." She helped as much as her sleepy mind could until Cheryl had her naked in the middle of the bed.

"My god, you're so beautiful." Cheryl breathed.

"And all yours." Lynn smiled as the sleep disappeared and the passion built. Lynn gave herself willingly to Cheryl. She gasped and writhed on the bed as her lover reciprocated in their love making. She knew she was getting the bed wet even before Cheryl touched her sex. She tried hard to keep aware enough to give her lover the one thing she could only give once.

She felt Cheryl's fingers at her center. She bit her lip and they found her barrier. She flexed her hips up as her clit was captured by Cheryl's lips. Just as she was ready to crest, she slammed her hips down on Cheryl's hand and felt the tearing of her maidenhead. She was lost in the pleasure/pain of her first orgasm by her lover. Giving herself to the only person she ever wanted to make love to.

Cheryl looked up and saw the tears falling from Lynn's eyes. She pulled her hand out and saw the blood. Her heart shattered at what her lover had just given her. "Why didn't you warn me?" She asked and tried to kiss the tears away.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Lynn hugged her close as her body trembled. "I love you so much." She pulled Cheryl closer when she tried to move away.

"We need some towels love." Cheryl kissed Lynn and went to wash up. She grabbed the big towel and got the end wet. She brought it back to the bed, kneeled down and softly started cleaning her lover's core. "You planned all this didn't you?"

"From the moment I knew I loved you." Lynn looked as her wife tended to her. "At first it was just a dream... then a fantasy... then a plan."

"And you didn't tell anyone did you?" Cheryl was humbled. "What about all the...?"

"They don't matter. None of them held your heart." She reached down and stroked her wife's face. "Come to bed dear, we'll clean the rest up in the morning" Lynn reached for her lover and pulled her into her arms. Cheryl pulled the comforter over them and skin to skin, they fell asleep, their hearts beating as one.

The Beginning!

Post Script:

I want to thank my readers for their patronage. If you are a long time reader or someone who just found my work. It is only because of you that I write these stories. Unfortunatly my regular job is having to take presidence in my life. Please feel free to vote, leave comments or send me some feedback. I do read them and reply when I have a chance. Thank you again, and may life bring you happyness.

Myhands316

1...345678