Forcing Aunt Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,580 Followers

I asked her, "WHO WAS IT?"

She didn't answer me, she looked down and wouldn't look at me.

I yelled at her, "WHO WAS IT?"

She started to cry and said "It was CJ. He raped me and probably knocked me up."

I asked her, "What do you want me to do about this?"

She thought about it for a minute and said "There's nothing we can do. He's stronger than you so you can't kick his raping ass and I don't want you to shoot him. It will be a scandal if we call the police. I just can never be alone with him ever. He'll force me again and I won't be able to stop him."

She was burping cum bubbles for the next day and her breath smelled like man cum but her belly went down quickly. She didn't eat for the rest of the day because she felt so full. She was still leaking his cum out from her pussy for days and her abdomen didn't completely go down for a week. We had to go to the hospital and she received 15 stitches to close up her torn pussy. The doctor said he never saw damage like this before and asked her if she wanted him to drain the cum from her womb and she said no. He said that she would never be the same down there. She would heal and could have sex again in 2 months but had to stay away from this large cock for an additional month. He also told her that she would now be able to handle a cock of this size with no more damage.

About 2 months later, we saw CJ at a family party and everybody acted as normal as possible. Only the three of us knew about the rape and we wanted to keep it that way. My wife finally pulled him out of the party and into the bedroom. I followed a few seconds later to try to hear them.

My wife said to CJ "I'm pregnant."

He smiled and asked "Is it mine?"

My wife said, "Yes, your Uncle Jim hasn't been able to fuck me because of all the damage."

CJ moved to my wife and hugged her. She brought her knee up and slammed in into his massive balls. She stepped away and slapped him and said "THAT'S FOR RAPING ME YOU ASSHOLE!" He doubled over in pain and looked up at her.

CJ was shocked, he thought Aunt Lisa loved him and would let him fuck her in the future.

Aunt Lisa continued "you better keep quiet about all this. I don't want anybody to know that you had your way with me and I had your baby. I'm going to raise your baby and I expect a lot of help from you and DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN OR I'LL KILL YOU." Aunt Lisa felt her pussy starting to get wet as she remembered what he did to her before. She ran from the room scared about the reaction from her pussy. What the fuck was wrong with her? Her problem was trying to bury the memory of the attack which was the best sexual experience of her life. Her body, especially her pussy never reached levels of pleasure like that before. Her mind was trying to forget it but her pussy couldn't. She never could admit to herself let alone her husband how incredible the sex actually was with her nephew. Now she was worried about losing control of her mind to her pussy and what the consequences would be if this happened.

CJ mind was already racing to a time when he would be alone with her again. He knew she was all talk and he could force her just like last time and there would be no consequences.

To be continued...

KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,580 Followers