Forcing into the Guilded Cage

Story Info
Trophy Wife gets what she wants.
4k words
4.15
69.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chilcoot
Chilcoot
14 Followers

"Just another bored and horny housewife," I muse as I hang a MIA flag from the driveway pillar near the road that passes by my elegant house in an exclusive neighborhood. "Now to try to explain it to my neighbors."

As I get ready for my morning run I wonder: "I've never lied to my friends but now I'm getting ready to tell them a complete batch of lies. Then again, how can I explain to them that the flag is my way of inviting my rapist to return and take me again."

As usual, I'm way ahead of my story. Let me back up and fill you in.

I am, as I said before, just another lonely, bored, and horny housewife. I am at home while my executive husband travels the world, managing the many branches of his company. I am expected to keep the house ready for a high-level business meeting that may happen with little notice at any time of the day or night, and I have a large budget and a few suppliers people to help me.

If you are thinking: "bird in a gilded cage" you're painfully close to being correct. I am indeed a trophy wife, with a pretty good brain and a talent for organization and making the people who attend my husband's meetings feel they are valued guests at my husband's private residence.

I work hard at keeping my body in top shape, with smooth skin, clear complexion, healthy toned muscles and always perfect hair and makeup. I still look like I'm twenty-one, and as I get older this takes ever more work and expensive specialists.

One of the ways I keep toned is to run with friends every morning, a chance to combine exercise with human contact. As you may have guessed by now, my hunger for human contact is extreme. This life of leisure is killing me with boredom!

My neighbor Sue jogs past and I swing into place along side her as we go down the street toward Ali's house. We are all in the same situation, trophy wives to absent husbands, and you can imagine the conversations we've had over the past months and years. I've learned from my running mates everything from new caterers to waxing and massage providers.

"So what's up with your MIA flag, Kelly?" she asked.

"Some days I feel like my whole life is MIA, Sue, so I hung out a flag just to show the world I still exist," I replied.

It wasn't exactly a lie, but it certainly was lying by telling a truth. I feel like a shit for lying to her, but how could I explain the truth? I mean, Sue is a good friend, but how many friends are prepared to accept the fact that not only was I raped, but now I am inviting him back to take me again?

"Hmmmm," said Sue. "You are certainly not the only one who feels her life is MIA, Kelly." Then she added: "But what to do about it seems to be our common problem."

"That reminds me," she continued, "Did you try the dildo with the suction cup that sticks on the shower wall?"

"You cannot begin to know how much it pleased me," I answered. "I went down to the adult toy store that very afternoon and bought one, then took it home and tried it out. Much better to have both my hands free."

Another half-lie, I was pleasuring myself with this dildo when my rapist appeared. And while it was a lot better to not have to use a hand for my dildo, my hands weren't exactly free.

It happened like this: The day that Sue told me about the dildo with a suction cup that sticks it to the shower wall I went to the adult store and asked the clerk if she had such a thing in stock. She replied: "Sure, what color do you want?"

"Black," I said with a shy and embarrassed feeling.

Leaving the store I went home, locked the doors and turned on the shower. I then soaped my entire body to make it feel sensuous and slick, then caressed lube onto my new toy. I then slowly backed up, sliding the toy into my wet and ready pussy. This was pure heaven, so much better than holding a dildo in one hand.

This way I could imagine my lover stroking into me from behind as I held my body ready for him, hands on my knees and quivering with each stroke. The only thing I wished was that the cock wasn't so long, I'm not big enough to take it all in so I can't imitate him slamming deep into me. If I'm not careful the end of the dick pushes painfully against my cervix.

I drifted into a daze, fucking myself with long strokes and wishing I could pound back against the shower wall as if my lover was hammering me deep and hard. I decided I'd visit the adult toy story again and ask for one that is a bit shorter.

Suddenly my hands are snatched from my knees and my arms are painfully bound behind my back, my forearms are held so high up my back that I think my shoulders are going to be disjointed if I try to move.

I gasp with surprise and pain, and a huge ball is jammed into my mouth and tightly fastened behind my head. Then my attacker kicks my feet wide apart and fastens my ankles to something that holds my legs very far apart.

Within seconds I am totally immobilized and rendered helpless without even seeing or hearing who my attacker is. I quickly find out my attacker is a 'he' as I am entered from behind by a penis that slams into me until I feel his balls slap against my flesh. I'm big enough to take all of him, there is no pain from bottoming out as his hips slam against my ass with a force that rocks me forward onto my toes.

I'm in shock from the sudden attack, not yet fully realizing that I have suddenly been shifted from masturbation to rape.

He remains 'balls deep' in my pussy and pulls my hair, moving my head painfully back. He does not have to say a word to get his message across. His hands and his dick say it loud and clear: "You're mine, bitch, and if you try to fight me it will only hurt you and not change a thing."

He pushes me onto the floor and rolls me over onto my back, then fastens my wrists to the bar that is holding my feet wide apart. I now am hogtied and looking up at my attacker; I realize that he's wearing something over his head that makes it hard to distinguish his features.

I watch him put on a condom and wonder: "If he's worried about disease, why does he rape?"

Then I realize with a sinking feeling that he's not worried about STD but wants to leave no trace inside me for the police and hospital to analyze. "This hombre has raped before," I realize with a shudder of dread.

I didn't have to wait long to find out what was in store for me next. He grasped my legs and rolled me up onto my upper back and shoulders, presenting my most private flesh for his use. Holding me in this position he pushed the head of his cock firmly against the brown rose of my asshole, and began slow and enduring pressure to gain entrance.

I pride myself on my physical condition, I work long and hard to be as fit and trim as I can be. I was sure that the muscles of my butt would deny him entrance, with daily running and swimming my ass is firm and strong.

Persistence is an equally strong force and cannot be denied forever, my clenched asshole relaxed for only an instant but that allowed him the opportunity he was waiting for and the head of his penis slid past my defending ring of muscle.

Proceeding slowly and relentlessly his dick penetrated the hidden depths of my ass until he was fully engulfed within me, his balls placed firmly against my tailbone area and his penis feeling like it filled me from my ass all the way to my stomach. He had penetrated me so slowly that there was no pain from his entry, but the feeling of fullness was uncomfortable.

"I like taking you in this position because it makes you look at the man who is raping you in the ass," he said in a quiet, matter-of-fact voice. "I like watching your face as you slowly realize that there is nothing you can do but accept me," he continued. "It's going to be long and slow, again and again, and you will slowly relax into being taken and used for my pleasure."

With that, he began to slowly and steadily move in my ass, withdrawing until only the head of his penis remained inside me, then stroking deeply until his balls again pressed against my body. I continued to clench my ass until he said: "I like it when you clench your ass hole, it makes you so deliciously tight when you squeeze my dick. Makes me able to imagine that your ass is virgin."

After that I tried to stop clenching my ass, it wasn't working to keep him out and I'll be damned if I give him any extra pleasure. I focused on enduring my rape and waiting for the security company and police to respond to the silent alarms from our extensive security system.

After what seemed to be an eternity he paused in his stroking and began inserting my black shower buddy dick into my pussy, while his dick remained firmly in my ass. "Now you can imagine that your black boyfriend and I are sharing you," he said in a taunting voice. "It's a pity we don't have another one handy for a three-some."

That thought made me shudder in revulsion, not that the thought of pleasing three men at once is revolting but the thought of being raped in all three holes at the same time is more than I want to imagine.

"What's taking the police so damn long?" I wondered. It seems to have been an eternity since my attacker started using me, and I only live minutes away from our well-staffed town police station. All of the residents of our little community treat our police quite well and support extra officers and equipment with special assessments. In return, we have a quiet and safe community with outstanding police response to every call.

I clearly remember assurances of the security system company when we bought the security system, it is the ultimate in home protection. The chief of our police reviewed the system with the security company and assured us that the only better protection would be to hire full-time guards.

My body language must have given away my hopes, he suddenly said: "By the way, I took over your security system the same way I invaded your body. I looked for a weakness and then took advantage of it."

He continued with a matter-of-fact tone in his voice, "The security company and police haven't heard a thing from this house and will not know there is anything out of the ordinary. The system responds to my commands now."

He went on in a musing tone of voice: "Since before history was recorded it's always been the same. When the defenses of a castle or town fall, the women wait to be raped and carried away as slaves. The more things change the more they stay the same."

With a teasing note he continued: "And the cameras your husband had installed to watch you masturbate in the shower are now recording onto my hard drive and not relaying the images to your husband's laptop, instead he is getting a message that the system configuration has failed."

He went on to say: "Who knows, you may see your rape in a porn video clip some day, who knows what your husband does with the videos he has of you."

With finality he concluded: "We are truly alone for as long as I want to use you."

I don't want to believe him, I want to believe that the police are already on scene and will be rescuing me at any moment, but as my rapist keeps using me I am forced to concede that he is right. With a sinking feeling I realize: There will be no rescue for me.

"What the hell?" I think as he pumps the dildo and his cock in unison. I can't believe my own fucking body, I am getting soft and aroused by the thrusting of his attack on my body. A stray thought runs through my mind: "Isn't this what you imagine every time you masturbate? Getting deeply and forcefully penetrated by a man who doesn't quit pumping?"

"But, but..." I stammer in my thinking, "I never imagined that the man would be RAPING me!"

"Try to deny that you are going to cum, and soon," replied that tiny inner voice.

That inner voice was, in fact, very right. I could feel the tensions rise within me as my pussy prepared to gush my cum all over the dildo. I told myself that I was being stimulated by my toy, not by the man stroking me. I told myself that, but also said to myself: 'Liar!"

Indeed, my body betrayed me. I felt mortified, shamed, and incredibly dirty as my pussy unloaded cum in a wave of orgasm that brought an unbidden moan to my mouth. He did not fail to hear the moan, regardless of the huge ball gag in my mouth.

"Been waiting for that for a long, long time, eh?" he said quietly. I think he can read my mind because he went on to say: "before I'm done I will have you orgasm with only my penis, so you cannot cling to the idea that you are responding to a piece of black plastic."

I am suddenly consumed by a white-hot sheet of anger. "With thirty million rapists in this world, why do I have to get a fucking amateur psych freak?" I rage. "It's bad enough that he's taking my body but now he thinks he can fuck my mind, too?"

As I struggle against my bonds I slowly come to realize that he spoke the truth, I HAVE been waiting for an orgasm for a very long time. And shamelessly, I now want more -- a whole lot more.

He finally removes his penis from my ass and I'm surprised to discover that he hasn't cum. "That's odd," I thought, "I came, why didn't he?" Removing the used condom, he places it carefully in a plastic bag in his shoe. I just noticed his pile of clothing at the edge of the shower area, by the bathroom door.

Bending close, he takes a look at my clit jewel. It's a small jewel that replaces the stud I used to wear in my clitoris hood, when I got married my husband presented me with an emerald to wear in it's place. He rubs with his finger and I'm thinking he wants to see if the jewel will scratch his penis.

"OK," he says, "time for some serious orgasms." I can't believe his arrogance and I think: "It will be a cold day in hell when I cum just because he thinks he can make me." In reality, I've already proven myself a liar and I suspect he will wring more orgasms from my body whether or not I want to go along with his plan.

He places me on hands and knees, dons a fresh condom, and begins rubbing his penis through the lips of my vagina and across the tip of my clitoris. This drives me wild with the familiar building tense urges that lead to orgasm, and I know I can't hold out much longer.

Without warning he stops rubbing my clit and plunges deep inside my pussy, stroking deep and forcefully for a minute before withdrawing and rubbing my clit and the folds of my flesh. I'm poised on a razor's edge, and when the tip of his penis touches the tip of my clitoris I cum with a monstrous orgasm, gushing what feels like gallons of slippery cum into my vagina where the overflow drips out the entrance and onto the floor.

More embarrassing, I seem to have peed all over! The floor is wet for a full two feet around my knees and I suspect that the force of my orgasm also triggered my bladder to empty.

He seems to have a different opinion: "I didn't expect you to squirt." he exclaimed. "You must really be long term seriously deprived horny!"

"Listen, bud," I think, "Let me tell you about seriously long term horny. I could write a whole damn series of books!" While I'm thinking this I am puzzled, he thinks I came twice while I think I came and peed. I wonder who is right....

Soon I find out he is right. it wasn't pee. He continued to plunge my pussy deeply, interspersed with stroking the back of his penis against my pussy lips and clit. After only a few strokes of this I again squirted what feels like a gallon all over me, him, and the floor.

There is no doubt, this is an orgasm. It feels like an orgasm, it smells like an orgasm, and my body reacts like it is an orgasm, yet I've never experienced anything quite like this before. I've had an active sex life, but no man or woman has been able to make my body do THIS.

He continues to pound my pussy and rub my clit until I begin to get dry and tight. "No joy in watching you bleed, I guess I'll finish up in your mouth," he says. With a glint of evil glee in his voice he continues: "You'll get to have me bare, bitch, so I can cum where you will automatically swallow. I'm sure you will love the taste of my seed as it goes down your throat."

Inserting the black dildo into my ass to it's full depth, he then takes my ankles off of the bar that has been holding my legs wide apart. He tapes my legs together just above my knees, which pinches my ass around the dildo and makes it feel huge, fully filling me from ass hole to where it feels that it must be in my stomach.

Flipping me over onto my knees, he removes the ball gag from my mouth. "Go ahead and scream, bitch," he says cruelly. "I'm sure you have figured out by now that no one is coming to rescue you."

Approaching me with a steel ring in his hand, he makes a move toward my mouth and I bare my teeth. "How much must I make you hurt before you accept the fact that you will wear this?" he asks. "I will have my way, the only question is whether you will bleed and have bruises."

I thought a moment about his words and accepted the inevitable. I opened my mouth and looked at him, wordlessly accepting his mastery of the situation.

"Wise move," he says as he inserts the ring behind my teeth and fastens the strap that holds it in place. I have never felt such a thing, while a ball holds my mouth open, this device cruelly forces my jaws apart and has no softness, no give at all.

As he inserts his erect penis through the ring and into my mouth I see the benefit he gets from this device. I cannot prevent the entry and violation of my mouth, I cannot bite, close my mouth, or even close my lips. Frantically I work my tongue to eject the foreign object, the cock that is invading my mouth.

Laughing, he says: "You're not going to get off that easy, bitch. If your tongue makes me cum I'll just wait a bit until I get hard again and take what I want from this part of your body."

Pushing past my tongue he rests the tip of his cock at the base of my tongue. I feel myself gagging, heaving, and almost vomiting. As I swallowed to prevent vomiting, his penis followed the swallow down my throat until his pubic hair is pressing hard against my lips and his dick is as far down my throat as it can extend.

I feel my throat rhythmically trying to swallow the intruding object, instinctively working to clear my airway and esophagus. He moans as my throat strongly massages the entire length and girth of his dick, firmly squeezing him in a steady motion very much like my body is trying to milk his dick.

Withdrawing from my throat he rests the head of his dick against my tongue and begins to talk. "Just like disabling your security system and raping your ass, I took advantage of an instant's opportunity to penetrate your throat. I hope you enjoyed that I was able to do this without making you vomit."

I gagged at the thought of being throat raped right after vomiting, I do not find deep throat penetration comfortable under the best of conditions and use it rarely.

"Now," he continues, "it's time for me to finish up with you." He moves within my mouth and I know his orgasm will be soon, I can already taste his pre-cum. Moving against my tongue and the roof of my mouth he quickly gets to the point of no return. Holding the head of his penis at the back of my tongue he begins to pump a load of semen onto my tongue.

Placing the cum on the back of my tongue triggers my swallow reflex and I cannot stop myself from swallowing his load. He remains in position as I swallow, he is not finished filling me with his sperm. I swallow several more times before he is finished, then he follows my swallow of his cum and again slides his penis fully down my throat.

"This will ensure that your saliva washes all of my semen from your mouth," he says, "and cleans my cock at the same time."

"When you quit hating me and come to realize that I have given you better sex than anyone else in your entire life," he says after he has showered in my shower and is getting dressed to leave, "you may ask me to come back by hanging an MIA flag where it can be seen from the street in front of your house."

Chilcoot
Chilcoot
14 Followers
12