Forcing Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. You're useful again. And I'm still horny as fuck." I laid down on my bed and got comfortable. "Move bitch! My cock is still hard. You don't get to sleep until it goes soft." She moved quickly but deliberately, trying not to slip and fall in the cum on the floor. I told her to stop before she mounted me. "For every time I cum, you're going to wish for a cup size of growth. You will not come off of my cock. Trust me, your pussy is tight enough that it will squirt out everywhere. Now get the fuck to work." She reached over and grabbed my cock, and pointed it straight in the air. She had to stand up over if to actually be able to get on, which made me laugh out loud. "So pitiful next to my mighty tool. It's going to be a long night for you bitch."

She started riding me, wishing for one cup size bigger, and twice as sensitive. She also wished for her pussy to be more sensitive, which I had no problem with. I came quickly and copiously, and she ate hungrily from what was flowing from her cunt. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, exhausted from a day of cumming into my beautiful fuck toy. While I slept, though, I kept cumming, and she kept wishing.

I awoke from my nap about three hours later to an absolutely incredible sight. "Holy fuck! You actually have some tits!" I cried out. Her beautifully shaped but tiny titties had become full on beauties since I had been asleep. I asked her how many times I had cum.

"17 times, and counting," she panted in response. "Your cock is so amazing, Master. I can now squirt endlessly, and have multiple orgasms. It's incredible!"

Seventeen times. She had been a 30K cup this morning. Not that cup sizes even mattered at that point. Each boob was as large as one of those small party beach balls, but tear drop shaped, very firm, and with two and a half inch nipples pointing straight at my face. I reached up and took them in my hands, loving the fact that they were finally more than handfuls. Her tits went from her collar bone to over halfway to her navel, and I was amazed by their firmness and fullness. They were glorious. "Pretty good, Pussy, pretty good. Still got a ways to go, but definitely a good start." I pulled her off of my cock and flipped around so that she lay underneath me, and then I pushed my cock in between her tits. "Still too small though. In the battle of tit vs cock, cock still wins."

I dismissed Pussy and went to sleep, but I couldn't help thinking that she was missing something. Some part of her body needed improving. Her ass. She was still very slight in build, and her tits dominated her frame. It was very hot, but she needed some ass. I also realized that I was tired of this slow growth. I needed a perfect fuck slave, and I was tired of waiting.

The next morning I went and got my slave from her room. "Wake up, Pussy. Today is going to be a big day. I'm tired of waiting. I need you to be perfect now. So we are going to make that happen."

"Yes, Master. What do I need to do?"

"You're going to turn control of your body over to me. Wish for it, and suck me off."

"Yes, Master." As she went to work on what little of my cock she could fit in her mouth, I thought of all the things I wanted from her body. Once I was done visualizing it, I came and she ate, and I felt a little bit of power come into my being. It was hard to explain, but I knew now that I could control her body to my wishes and will.

"Good. Now keep going, and keep eating my cum. You're going to need the energy, because you stop sucking me off when I'm done with you. First things first, I want your tits to grow proportionally in shape and sensitivity until I tell them to stop." After a few more minutes of her expert cock sucking, I unleashed my load, which she greedily ate as much as she could of. Her tits immediately began to slowly grow, and I watched them fill more and more of the space between where Pussy knelt sucking my cock and I stood watching her. They started out firmly a foot from her frame, and almost as wide as her shoulders. As they grew, she slowly went from sucking and licking my cock to just resting her mouth over the head while stroking it's length lazily with her hands. They maintained their shape as her cleavage slowly inched forward, growing to a foot and a half, then two feet, still sticking almost straight out from her torso. They were fat and full and heavy, with the bottom slope covering her navel, and the sides going an inch or two past her shoulders on either side. They dominated her upper body, and I could tell that the increased sensitivity in her tits was giving her some extreme pleasure. She continued to grow, and not too long after, her two feet and a bit of tit meat touched my legs. I spread my feet apart to make sure her nipples, now almost four inches long and as thick as a half dollar, pressed into my thighs to give her maximum pleasure as they grew. They slowly started to envelop my legs, pressing forward in an endless surge of growth until they finally pushed me away from Pussy, their size and firmness too much for me to stand my ground against. "OK, stop." I said, and took a few steps back to admire my work.

Pussy's tits were incredible. Kneeling with her knees at a 90 degree angle, she held that pose as I walked around her. Tits dominated her slight frame. They jutted an impressive five feet from her chest, finished off by 10 inch long, four inch thick nipples that put most men's dicks to shame. They rested heavily on the floor and were a two feet wider than her shoulders on either side. If she stood, they would be off the ground, but only just. "Finally you have proper tits. You can call yourself Jenn again. Now get up and give my cock the tit fuck it's been missing."

12