Fore!Play

Story Info
What does a pro golfer's wife do during a tournament?
2.7k words
3.99
56.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa waited for the second soft rap on the door before cracking it open. The young man in the hallway could see only her blonde hair and tanned face. But that was enough to confirm what others had told him—Theresa was a beautiful woman.

"Hello. I'm Mark. I'm...," he began to say.

Theresa opened the door wider, but remained mostly hidden from view. "Come on in."

Almost before he was clear of the door, she pushed it closed behind him. Now, for the first time, Mark got to see all of the gorgeous lady he had been hired to "entertain" while her professional golfer husband played in the tournament.

Theresa wore a man's dress shirt, unbuttoned down to her cleavage. It extended far enough down her bare legs that he didn't know what, if anything, she wore underneath. She oozed sexiness with her breasts pressing against the shirt and her shapely legs fully exposed.

"My name's Theresa." She extended her hand politely.

Mark shook it, smiling nervously. "Hi."

They walked into the center of the large hotel suite and Theresa asked him to sit down.

"Something to drink? Beer. Wine."

"A beer's fine. Thanks," he replied.

He watched her walk to the bar, her ass scarcely covered by the tail of the shirt. As Theresa walked back, she took the opportunity to closely inspect her guest.

She was told he'd be a local college guy. She put his age at about nineteen. His muscular arms, shoulders and chest filled his t-shirt. Strong legs protruded from his shorts and she smiled with approval.

They began to chat with Theresa sitting on the couch opposite Mark. Finally, he got to see a hint of the blue panties she wore under the shirt. Theresa crossed her legs and sipped her beer, closely watching his reaction.

Knowing that they were limited to about five hours together, Theresa wasted no time in getting what she paid for.

"Come here, Mark," she said abruptly during a lull in their conversation.

Mark walked toward his beautiful client.

"Get undressed," she commanded.

The young man slowly pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it onto a nearby chair. He let Theresa study his body for a few seconds before pulling down the zipper on his shorts. He unbuttoned the pants and let them fall to the floor. He kicked them aside and removed his shoes.

Theresa stared at the bulge under his small, tight briefs. She uncrossed her legs and let her right hand slide down to her panties. Mark watched anxiously as she began to rub her clit through the material.

He regained attention long enough to unhurriedly lower his briefs until they were clear of his cock. Theresa spread her legs wider and rubbed her clit harder as Mark got naked. She couldn't take her eyes off his thick cock. Her heart beat faster at the thought of what it would be like fully erect.

"Hold your cock. And stroke it," she said. Her eyes only briefly met his before returning to his magnificent cock.

Theresa's hand moved inside her panties as Mark complied with her demand. Both of them reacted to watching and being watched—Theresa's pussy getting wetter and Mark's cock beginning to swell in his hand. He could feel the blood surging through it with each stroke.

Eventually, Theresa pushed herself up from the couch and stood in front of Mark.

"Take my clothes off," she said.

Large portions of her breasts were already exposed even before he began to unbutton the shirt. He loved the feel of her soft skin on the back of his fingers as he worked his way below her breasts and onto her stomach. When he finished with the last button he hesitated. Mark felt Theresa's fingers brush against his cock.

He pulled the shirt open and lowered it off her shoulders and down her arms. His eyes were locked on the woman's incredible breasts as he threw the shirt aside. It wasn't the size of the breasts that attracted him—he had seen much bigger—but he had never seen a more perfectly formed pair, with such wonderful nipples begging for his lips to surround them.

Mark put his hands under Theresa's breasts and cupped them for a moment. Then he moved his fingers completely around them until he had touched every inch of her skin. Finally, he put the nipples between his fingers and squeezed. Theresa closed her eyes and gasped, arching her back toward him.

The woman's hand gripped his cock harder each time he squeezed her nipples. Mark was fully erect now and desperately wanted to fuck this nearly naked goddess. But he had to take off the blue panties first...and he didn't delay.

Grabbing the waistband of her panties gently, he began to pull them down. He leaned down and took the panties completely off, leaving his face just inches from her neatly shaven pussy. Mark placed his hands on her little ass and pulled her closer as he leaned into her pussy.

He tenderly kissed her thighs and stomach before placing his lips on her clit. Just a light kiss caused her to spread her legs and he was able to put his tongue on the erect clit. Mark's hands tightened around her ass as he licked her over and over.

Theresa put her hand on the back of his head and allowed him to continue for a few more seconds. Then she, too, was too desperate to wait any longer.

"Mark, I want you to fuck me. Hard."

The young man put his hands on her waist and forced her back to the couch, turning her so that she lay stretched out under him. Theresa groaned as she landed roughly on the cushions, but loved the way he was taking control.

Mark put his body between her legs, pushing one to the side and letting it hang off the couch. He held Theresa's arms above her head as he lowered his mouth to her breasts. He put his lips around one nipple and began to bite it.

"Oh my God, yes. Yes. Harder."

Mark sucked on the nipple, bit it some more and put as much of the breast as he could into his mouth. Theresa could feel his hard cock rubbing against her thigh. She wanted it in her so badly.

Unable to touch it, she waited for him to finish attacking her breasts. She loved the forceful way he used his mouth and teeth to arouse her tender nipples. She could feel the dampness around her pussy long before he moved up and aggressively kissed her.

"Do you want fucked now?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Beg for it."

Theresa moaned. "Please, Mark. Fuck me."

"Tell me what you want," he ordered.

"Put your cock into my cunt. Please. Fuck me with that big cock."

Mark took one more tug on her nipple with his teeth before placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He saw the fluid already seeping between her pussy lips. It glistened against the bright red tip of his cock. Then he leaned forward.

In one brutal thrust nearly the entire length of Mark's cock penetrated Theresa's pussy. The woman screamed out with pleasure. When Mark pulled back and drove his entire body down onto her a second time she cried out again.

She wrapped her legs around his ass and tried to put her hands on him. But Mark grabbed her by the wrists and forced her arms back above her head. He began to fuck her harder, feeling her tight pussy grab at his cock with each plunge. Their bodies smacked together. Theresa felt her breasts being crushed under the weight of Mark's body. And she loved it.

Then he raised his body so both of them could watch his huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Mark held the woman by her breasts, kneading them roughly.

"Rub your clit," he said. "Make yourself cum."

Theresa was only too glad to follow his orders. Her clit ached for attention. She put her fingers on it and quickly began to rub. Her hand frantically moved back and forth across the throbbing nub with Mark fucking her harder and harder.

He watched her breasts quiver when he wasn't clutching at them. He felt the wetness of her pussy. Soon, he would need to cum.

Theresa could feel her own orgasm building inside her body. The man she had hired to have sex with was more than competent and his huge cock was driving her insane. He treated her aggressively, which she wanted, and now drove her to the brink of a massive orgasm.

She was finally able to put her hands on his ass and said loudly, "God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Mark drove his cock into her so hard Theresa was pushed onto the armrest of the couch. She clung to his body and Mark held her in place under his naked frame. That's when she felt it begin.

She cried out as the orgasm gushed through her body. Theresa arched her back and forced her pussy up to meet the onslaught of the man's cock. His hands held her ass in place as Theresa kept coming, and coming.

Mark could feel her fluid surrounding his cock and they both heard the sucking sounds made by their bodies as they continued to fuck. Theresa touched her clit and a new wave of ecstasy tore through her. She hung on the best she could, almost oblivious to the vicious manner in which Mark was now ramming his cock into her. All she knew was it had been years since she came like this. She didn't want it to end.

But eventually she couldn't cum any longer. Mark could feel her go limp.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

Theresa could barely talk. "On my tits, Mark. Cum all over my tits."

She watched him pull out, leaving a void between her legs. The cock was soaked with her juices. He put his hand around it and moved forward.

The cock looked mammoth just a few inches from her lips. She thought at first he was going to soak her face with his cum, but Mark moved the cock to one of her nipples instead.

He groaned hoarsely, then tilted his head back and stroked his cock frantically. Even Theresa moaned in anticipation of his orgasm.

The first stream of white cum spurt clear up to her chin before pouring over one of her breasts. She loved the feel of his warm fluid on her body and was soon watching many more streams of his cum cover her chest. It slid down the sides of her breasts and hung from her nipples.

She used a finger to spread it, then licked the finger clean letting the taste linger on her tongue. When Mark was done, Theresa simply smiled up at him in appreciation.

"I'll get a towel," Mark said.

"Take your time," the woman replied as Mark walked away. She watched his tight ass disappear into the bathroom.

He returned and dutifully wiped clean the chest...and chin...he had just drowned in his cum. Then he got each of them another drink and settled onto the couch next to his naked client.

They talked for a while, not hiding their admiration for each other's body. They were clearly drained by the intense sex but not beyond being excited again if the opportunity arose.

Theresa made a point of moving around the room occasionally to give the young man several views of her sleek figure. On one of her trips back to the couch she walked straight toward him, straddling his legs with hers. Then she softly sat on top of him.

Mark couldn't help but stare at the young woman's pussy, stretched wide apart in his lap. Her thighs were silky smooth and he felt the coolness of her butt on the top of his legs.

Without a word, she put her hand on Mark's cock and began to stroke it. She let it rest on the inside of her palm and she slowly ran her fingers from the base to the tip. She circled it several times and finally enclosed it in her fist.

Within seconds she could feel the blood flowing and the shaft start to lengthen and harden. Mark reached up and placed a hand on one of Theresa's breasts. She felt the nipple being squeezed. Not as hard as before, but enough to send a tingle all the way to her pussy.

When the cock in her hand felt nearly erect, she slid off Mark's lap. Her body was between his legs as she placed her lips on the tip of the cock. She kissed it. Then licked it.

Mark leaned back and closed his eyes. This was going to be good.

Theresa teased the cock with little touches by her tongue before finally licking him from the base of his cock to the tip. She lingered at the end before putting it in her mouth. Just the tip. Then she slowly lowered her head until the entire shaft was between her lips. She clamped her lips on it tighter and pulled back.

Mark moaned with ecstasy as Theresa began to bob up and down on his cock. She felt her hair hit his body each time she lowered her head onto him. Then she speeded up and kept it in her mouth as she sucked on it wildly. Her tongue slid up and down the bottom of his cock until he thought he'd burst inside her.

For several minutes she worked on the cock, changing speeds and pressure and techniques like a professional. Rarely did Mark's customers give him the satisfaction this woman was giving him. He determined he'd do anything for her in what little time they had left.

He refrained from cumming just long enough. Mark felt Theresa pull back from him, and watched as she stood up and walked to a large dining table at one end of the suite. Her little ass moved gracefully until she stopped, looked back at him over her shoulder, and leaned over the end of the table. With her arms stretched above her head and her ass facing him invitingly, Mark didn't need instructions.

"Spread your legs," he said confidently.

Theresa obeyed.

He looked once more at the gorgeous, tight pussy he had been in earlier. His cock pulsated with excitement. He grabbed her by the hips and moved forward.

Theresa clutched at the sides of the table and felt the thick cock enter her.

"Oh God," she murmured.

Her feet nearly came off the ground as Mark began to fuck her again. More gently this time, yet powerfully. He pulled her back each time he thrust into her, admiring the smooth curves of her ass and thighs and hips.

Theresa's breasts were smashed against the wood table, sliding on the surface as they had sex. Every inch of her body tingled with the desire to cum. But she loved the feel of this young man inside her so much she'd delay it as much as possible.

And Mark held off the best he could so he could feel her pussy squeeze his cock over and over again.

Their sounds told each other when it was time. Theresa came first, screaming out with pleasure. She forced her ass back into Mark, who came soon afterwards. Blast after blast of his cum flowed inside Theresa's pussy. The sound of his body smacking against her ass echoed throughout the suite.

Mark grunted with each surge of cum and Theresa eagerly accepted it. Her hair fell in disarray across her face as she continued to cum and moisture collected between her body and the table.

When they were done and Mark leaned exhausted against the woman, their breathing was all that could be heard. His cock fell from her pussy and fluid dripped down her thighs.

It was soon time for Mark to leave the woman, who would wait in the empty room for her tired husband to return. But she had the number to call to "order" Mark next year. Next week was another tournament in another town.