Fore Play and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combined wetness now in my lap made it easy for her to guide my rock-hard love pole into her runny cunt. She moaned as my body rose into hers. She kissed me, and smiled as she said,

“I have never tasted myself like that on a man’s lips because I have never come in a man’s mouthy before”. The thought that I could provide new experiences to a fuck goddess like this, albeit a young fuck goddess, was supremely exciting, as if I needed more excitement. She buried her face in my neck and started sucking and biting me there. I could feel the last of her pussy spasms and I knew I would not last as long as she might like. I moved her so I see her lovely, youthful breasts bounce as I thrust rhythmically into her. I squeezed them together, and then raised my mouth to lick both of the nipples.

“I am coming again,” she whispered in my ear, and I could feel that same pussy muscle that had pressed against my lips, press against me lower now. I let one hand go down between us and pinched her clit as my dick moved in and out of her sloshing pussy.

“I love the sight of your mouth on my tits, the sound of your cock moving in and out of my pussy, the feel of your balls slapping against my wet asshole, the pain of you biting my sensitive nipples …I am coming” she said and I felt her contract squeezing the juice out of me like a ripe fruit, as I nearly came simultaneously with her.

“I should not come inside you, “ I said with the last shred of a responsible brain.

She pulled me out and started yanking me with her hands, using our common lubricants to rub me up and down. She kissed my cock, massaged my balls once and then raised her body I saw her looking with passion into my eyes and I came in her hands. One shot came out like a cannon ball and landed in her long hair, one hit her above the right eye.

“Oh fucker” I yelled out nonsensically.

One long streak fell on her belly and one last spot of jism landed smack between her heaving tits. She kept moving my foreskin and I dribbled out some last droplets.

‘Barbara, oh Barbara!” I moaned. Finally, accepting that she had drained my nuts completely, she came and kissed me deeply.

She found the come in her hair and face, wiped it with her fingers and licked it.

“Yummy and sweet, and now I learn nutritious too” She smiled and I kissed her.

I offered her my shirt to wipe the rest of cum off her belly and breasts, but she shook her head, “something in case I want energy later …or if I want to remember your passion when I am alone tonight. I will have the smell and taste of your sex with me until morning.”

I too had the smell of her on my hands and I knew she had left a streak of cunt on my chest and belly when she had moved her slit form my mouth to my crotch.

We dressed quietly and started walking back to the party, hand in hand.

“Barbara, “I said, a little choked up, “I really will never forget this”

“Better than a photograph, right?”

12